Serious question

why don't you have a gf user?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-12-27/coogee-beach-booze-ban-after-disgraceful-christmas-day/8149670
8ch.net/b/res/6555988.html
mediafire.com/?lprioy8qbpbrivl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Cause the last gril I fell in love with is my cousin.

Because my ex kept sexually nagging me because I like Donald Trump, therefore I dumped her.

it's against the law to have a 5 yo gf

sexbots are at the level I want yet

why is this a problem?

have you considered the possibility you might be gay?

that must suck :(

i don't call my fleshlight girlfriend either

I'm 23, she's 14 years younger than me

I would if it could talk

maybe if it could also do dishes

I do though

I'm bisexual, why does it matter?

it doesn't really

Not really doing anything interesting with my life currently and am on disability after almost biting the big one a few years back so I have nothing to offer a woman. I'm living pretty fucking comfortably though so I have no desire to try to get into a serious relationship. I also have severe trust issues with women. so that hurts my chances even more. Oh well.

You nearly got married?
But for real what happened dude?

it's not in my constitution

I have nothing to offer emotionally and a fear of intimacy.

Cause I am fat and NEET.
I am trying to get to an university next year and lose weight but I don't see an opportunity for a gf anytime soon.

Age is just a number. True love knows no boundries.

Because I'm married. :(

Thank you Mr. Nabokov

I want to try somenthing with my cousin but she's little religious. I don't mind if she avoids me if it fails but I really don't want her to tell her father about it.

I like em fat and sane. Too bad most fat chicks are crazy.

Because I don't leave my room and browse imageboards all of the day.

I had an underage Internet gf for two years tbh.

I loved her so damn much, with all the passion I could summon up. But she eventually stopped all communication with me just recently.

It doesn't help that I'm living with my disapproving parents who would snoop on my phone and computer, and destroy said phone, because of my contact with her. I'm 19, fyi

10 years ago I lost the girl of my dreams. Never tried again since. Trying to get in shape again now, maybe after I finally get a job I will find someone.

abc.net.au/news/2016-12-27/coogee-beach-booze-ban-after-disgraceful-christmas-day/8149670

Because fucking normies deserve to be gassed.

>Thousands of drunken revellers packed the popular eastern suburbs beach on Sunday afternoon, leaving a trail of destruction and the council with 15 tonnes of rubbish to clean up.

15 tonnes of rubbish to clean up.

NEET status

Gen any nudes?

It's a known fact that women crave neet cock

lol scares the fuck out of me too.

Not much of a story, but

Pic related, doge

Although I am straight, all the girls in my area either have some kind of deficiency, or are (by choice) retarded as fuck. How can I trust someone with my future child who can't even determine that living on a diet of alcohol and that swearing like a sailor isn't a good life choice?

>Age is just a number. Lust True love knows no boundries.

Never wanted one

Because she just wanted to "flirt" with me. And I was (I still am) in love with her.
It was my first kiss. But we didn't fuck.

No one taught me how to talk to girls

Whenever i fall in love, i can't try to talk to her because i just don't know what to say

they are normal human beings dude. I was in your situation once, then I spent several years talking mostly to girls every day because of studies.

Obviously if you really can't figure out a subject both of you are interested in it just won't work.

Find an interesting girl (difficult part) and the rest should feel somewhat natural.

you need to build a bridge and get over it

Just wanna start by saying you hebephiles need professional help.

To answer your question, I'm between relationships at the moment. My last major one of 3 years ended in February and I've spent the year going through the motions of moping, trying to fuck the pain away with casual hook-ups, having a short rebound r/ship, going through the obligatory "fuck all wimminz we hates them precious we does" phase - which I'm finally coming out of at the moment. I'm not ready to get back on the horse but I'm ready to start working on myself constructively in preparation for doing so.

Hate.
Lots and lots of hate

you can communicate in your own way :)

Reported for spma

working 3 jobs and then working on personal projects outside of work is not really compatible with intensive relationships.

i am trying tinder etc but just finding a time to meet up with a girl for a drink is proving near impossible…

also i'm shit with intimacy tbh

I don't trust them.

maybe if i was 7.

GOT BALLS ? !!!!!!!
PALADIN PRESS.zip DOWNLOAD
Need I say more?
If you don't know what these ebooks are all about, then DO NOT DOWNLOAD them!!!
mediafire.com/?lprioy8qbpbrivl

It is hard

Because its hard

what do you mean its hard?

Why live?

because i found out my girlfriend didn't care about anyone but herself on new years eve. i basically cut ties with all my friends too because i trusted them even less than her. none of them really objected, so i assume i was right to do so.

Probably guilt from stealing your whore GF. Do not fret, my main man, you are the hotness and will refresh yourself with younger and more faithful pussy in the coming days - the year of the 2017!

thanks. i hope you keep that positivity for the year to come.

Because no girl can compare to Eleven

she was a qt in Stranger Things. when she was in the rain when she was found, it was a shame she wasnt wearing white.

Luckily enough, all you have to do is admit you were a faggot, then all the friends worth keeping will forgive you.

I had but I prefered to fap to loli galleries than to have sex and now I am single.

Yes

???

Just to clarify:
There's literally no law against having a relation with a underage girl.

It's against the law fuck/masturbate her or let she suck your dick, no more.

How do you masturbate another person?

Stimulating the sexual organs.

But that's not what masturbation means. I am sick and tired of you fucking idiots misusing this word.

What?

masturbate (ˈmæstəˌbeɪt)
vb
to stimulate the genital organs of (oneself or another) to achieve sexual pleasure

I don't care about your tricky kike definitions. Masturbation is a solo act and can not be performed on other people.

Because I'm married, OP.

not an excuse

because the dating pool in my town is limited, the only place i can meet girls is at my jr college and im thirty miles away from it at all times, also the girls here suck ass in they either are really ghetto have kids or are just batshit crazy and expect me to deal with their petty jealousy and mood swings
cant wait till i can go to a real university town this summer

mgtow cuz no legal loli cunny

GO FOR IT YOU CUCK!!!!!!!!!
THIS MIGHT BE ONE OF YOUR ONLY CHANCES TO FIND SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS YOU AND SHARES YOUR VEIWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wait.

You are the one who was in a "major" relationship with someone for 3 years. I say go fast and chaste, or go home.

This, it means "self-punishment".

but can you do a pic related

sure

I'm an autistic loser who has failed at every level in getting a girl to like me. The very small number of times that a girl has shown me affection, I either completely ignored her or totally sperged out and didn't respond properly.

There is absolutely no way that I won't be dying alone with no offspring.

Read my name

first time i've seen this

Let's praise Him with song!
"Open your bowels for Jesus,
Open your bowels for Jesus;
As you study His Word,
You'll be undeterred
To open your bowels for Jesus."

yes

checked

I do and I am sick of her, but I don't want to be alone. So we're like roommates that kinda hate each other but still get along more often than not.

Last gf told me the morning after we had sex that shes married and her husband is very jealous and has access to guns. gf too much of a headache, rather play it safe and just jerk off.

Huh?

I'm bored of talking with women. I began a conversation with one recently by saying I'd impregnate her. It worked.

Also, the girl seems to like lazing about in bed taking naps. Personality reminded me of Nemurin. I'm going to see if I can get her to dress in some cute sleepwear. Maybe get some stuffed cloud pillows and throw them on the bed.

I just want a lgf

It's complicated.

I've noticed a trend in my life, that may be useful info for some of you.

There were phases in my life when I've actually had qt girlfriends. I think the number one "attractiveness" factor is personal responsibility.

When I live like a healthy, productive, responsible adult, it's easy to find a girlfriend. It's very difficult to maintain a relationship with a woman, if you're not a productive member of society. Conversely, having a job, car and apartment will automatically qualify me to date most single women.

I am on a rough streak that is entirely my fault, and I accept that. But I'm not obsessing about not having a gf. Instead, I'm focused on getting my career back on track, and sorting out my personal affairs. Women are instinctively drawn to men with their shit together. You want a gf who is naturally drawn to you, but don't sabotage your chances by being a loser.

Also, it should go without saying that you need to be relatively healthy and clean.

Precisely why I have no interest in looking for a woman right now. Been single for like 7 years now after a bad accident left me on disability for awhile. I am happier than I have been since childhood also though, so I'm not bitchin'. Relationships are fun, but I can take 'em or leave 'em.