Let's be honest with ourselves

Let's be honest with ourselves.
We all know this will win best picture.

If that wins over Hacksaw Ridge then Mel will pull a glock on that pack of niggers.

It deserves it tbh

you guys are fooling yourselves if you don't think it's La La Land. Hollywood loves films about itself.

Jews will never allow it, they had to at least nominate it to not look like the hacks that they are.

Yep, odds are that La La Land will win, unless another #OscarsSoWhite thing breaks out and they give it to Hidden Figures just for that.

Hollywood kikes don't actually give a shit about niggers, they just want it to look like they do. La La Land will win, it's got a Jewish lead, a hot young Jewish director and it makes Los Angeles look nice.

The Daily Shoah tore apart its historical inaccuracies pretty well.
If they give it best pic it'll be too obvious since nobody watched the fucker, but maybe they'll be dumb enough to do it anyway.

Let's be fair, here. Do any of us really give a shit about niggers?

Wait, Goosling is jewish? Did some reading about that and I was really surprised at what I found out.

Man, the autist meme about him was all real.

Is reality a meme?

Meme magic does shape our reality through the use of memes.

Anyone else surprised that Holla Forums finally managed to meme something? Is Brockposting their only meme?

Isn't MLP a meme :^)

I'm pretty sure they banned that.

That gay nigger movie will probably beat it.

Did they REALLY have to put that word in?

If that wins there will be proof someone at Hollywood is kiking the kikes.

It's not 1950.

The movie is a masturbation session to history no one gives a shit about. I haven't seen it, but I imagine it's sassy black math chicks at NASA the movie.

Which has to be retarded and gay considering all three of them graduated university early, with 2 of them graduating in their teens. Confirmed autistic as shit.
h t t p : / / we b . a r c h i v e. o r g / w e b/ 2 0 1 7 0 2 2 3 1 4 4 2 1 3 /h t t p : / / w w w . m a k er s. c o m / b l o g / w o m e n - b e h i n d - h i d d e n - f i g u r e s -m o v i e

I want hacksaw ridge to win.
I hear la la land is good too, and isn't just Hollywood dick sucking. I also enjoy musicals so I need to check it out.

Hacksaw Ridge won't win though. Hollywood was determined to break him for hating Jews.

La la land is good.

Check it out.

Space isnt even real, you have all been decieved.

deceived*

Oy vey.

Nobody would believe black people help get anyone to the moon if they didn't say it was based on real life events, even though its grossly exaggerated from the actual events.

I kind of want to see the movie because I hear bazinga guy gets to be racist white guy in it. I'll pirate it then.

how can space not be real if your mom's vagina is real?

Was he right?

kys faggot

womyn invented computers you shitlords

Half of these chicks are twitch camwhores wearing low cut tops and push up bras and playing mediocre tier mlg shit for shekels.
Scarlet may have a pee pee but at least >she can play competitively.

not really. has she ever won anything that wasn't a women only tournament?

I think so?
h t t p : / / w i k i . te a m l i q u id . n e t /s t a r c r a f t 2 /S c a r l e t t

if I'm reading this right, her only victory is one tournament in a five tournament Red Bull series three years ago

that ain't too good

>yes goyim violence is never the answer

Did they not lose a ton of subscribers ever since they started bashing drumpf in every. single. video?
I only ever watch youtube with adblock on so at least I didnt give them ad shekels.

Their initial trailers were fantastically funny, I'm talking twilight.

They've been bashing drumpf for a while. I tolerated their faggoty antics until they did their Wreck It Ralph trailer bashing GamerGate.

What kind of bull have Hollywood made up now? This can't be real?

They're not astronauts, the autistic math nerds. The women they're portraying are also mulattos.

Data capturers at the time. They weren't even all blacks. It's like working for a call center in 2017 or being a shill on Holla Forums. Same shit different day but don't forget about the kangz and kwanz who got us to the moons n sheit.

And don't you forget all the cotton it took to make those rockets, good sir.

SLAVES BUILT AMERIKKKA
Y'ALL HONKEYS AIN'T SHIT
Jesus free me from this hate

jesus was a filthy jew

All semitic religions are shit. He's still miles better than Moses and Muhammad.

Kek, anyone have that pic of the nigger protesting against NASA? Which one is it? Are they NASA KANGZ, or is NASA putting the black race down?

Granted. But he's still just king of shit mountain.

You expect these faggots to make sense? These are the same dumb fucks simultaneously claiming they were the Pharaohs and the original Black Israelite Jews.

This. 100% chance of winning, take it to the bank, no doubt, done deal, guaranteed. No way they're going with a BET movie of the week over 2 hours of fart sniffing.

And so were the slave trades. Yet the kangs willfully ignored or forgot about that the second they were part of the "black liberation" and sided with the same kikes, whose forefathers most likely bought them and brought them over to America.

Niggers are just dumb, no wonder why they want to make us all mixed.

Glorified secretaries basically huh?

I mean, it ain't that hard to type down what says on the computer. Doubt they even did that, considering it was the 60's and it was Nasa.

Two of them did graduate university as teenagers. It wouldn't surprise me if they were breathing computer calculator autists. They're still mulattos though for whatever that's worth undermining the WE WUZ shit.

At least La La Land won't.
Fuck that movie.

See

I know.
I'd still rather have Jew propaganda at it's core win than fucking La La Land.

La La Land was great, you dumb hick.

No it wasn't you disgusting Jew.

Stay mad, pleb.

hehe burnnnn ::bitch please face:: L.O.L