So this just happened

TRUMP JUDE STARS HILLARY
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR MEMETICS RESEARCH?
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR DER JUDEN?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/749235486389043200

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dandrezner/status/749240561593442305
twitter.com/aaronsagers/status/749241996326346753
archive.is/fClCH
archive.is/6p5sf
revelationreport.org/trump-calls-israel-true-friend-says-hell-protect-them-100/
archive.is/i1OeP
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/02/07/haim-saban-tops-hollywood-with-6-4-million-backing-hillary-clinton/
archive.is/HcwfO
archive.is/KQGK8
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/749261175968436224
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/749235486389043200
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
twitter.com/matlockfan1488/status/749263403705835520
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/749261175968436224
cnn.com/2016/04/27/opinions/trump-america-first-ugly-echoes-dunn/
twitter.com/YahooNews/status/749264600189861888
archive.is/nHUVj
twitter.com/raidh0/status/749268102357979141
twitter.com/DocDubz/status/749268410287136768
twitter.com/Ricky_Vaughn99/status/749256766454534144
archive.is/vtzOT
archive.is/2pxi6
archive.is/yXtjF
youtube.com/watch?v=LVr0YVl3aUM
archive.is/UUd8x
archive.is/i1OeP
archive.is/6m9Ij
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:uX06B6z_mTIJ:206.223.147.217/pol/res/6409542.html &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
archive.is/Sc6qA
archive.is
archive.is/hZJgP
archive.is/hZJgP#selection-15865.0-15865.7
youtu.be/S4E83RKavUU
youtu.be/y73lmbEdbeI
youtu.be/eMBAu-nUzcc
youtu.be/gsFPGS0WJDU
youtube.com/watch?v=P7tI1YGD2ng
jpost.com/US-Elections/Did-Trump-use-anti-Semitic-imagery-in-attack-on-Clinton-459304
archive.is/Tlq8f
freebeacon.com/national-security/trump-anti-israel-questioner-protect-percent/
youtube.com/watch?v=jVn75Fgbl9w
youtube.com/watch?v=9VlUlT9CDIg
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/330360556362018816
youtube.com/watch?v=HsfVHB3-FB0
cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/trump-responsibility-911-attacks-you-may-find-its-saudis
youtube.com/watch?v=2mFOBHYnWDs
heavy.com/news/2016/06/does-donald-trump-run-his-twitter-account-page-operate-use-post-write-update-campaign-controversy-retweet-tweet-white-supremacist-bots-followers-first/
archive.is/gC4lv
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-used-to-keep-a-book-of-hitlers-speeches-by-his-bed-according-to-his-ex-wife-a6765391.html
archive.is/Xvn5j
snopes.com/donald-trump-father-kkk-1927/
twitter.com/fishbonehead1
archive.li/https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/749235486389043200
twitter.com/srl/status/749284960595566596
twitter.com/samsteinhp/status/749269735267717120
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

ANTI-TRUMP SHILLS BTFO

Looks like we did. Feels good. I'm gonna vote so fucking hard

Anons were up until like 4 AM last night and filled two threads with gets for Kek. It even ended up in an Internet Nazi Egyptian Meme God treasure hunt that almost ended up in an user from florida getting raped by a gay tranny furry. No, I'm not kidding.

This clearly means Kek was pleased with our efforts.

Apparently Jewrnalists on Twitter are making a stink, time to call them conspiracy theorist nutjobs.

How do you slam a ballot into the box hard enough to convey these emotions without destroying the ballot box?

Source? I haven't seen anything yet. The kvetching will be unreal though.

What?

MAGA

got some screengrabs?

Do you think he knows….
He surely has to
Has he been one of us this whole time

And once again Trump expertly baits the opposition into revealing themselves.

TRUMP CONFIRMED HITLER

This is a compliment btw

No one major, yet. Couple of examples

twitter.com/dandrezner/status/749240561593442305

twitter.com/aaronsagers/status/749241996326346753

He just might delete it to placate the juden.
Gonna be disappointed, but it might happen.

HAHAHAHAHA

When the lugenpress calls him an ebil nazi for this, and they will, he'll just laugh and talk about his jewish meme daughter. The man has insulated himself so well from anti-semitism that he can get away with things like this.

It's beautiful.

May kek bless you all, for the cuck meme is getting more and more real.

Let's play a game of spot the newfag.

vid related

Enjoy.

archive.is/fClCH - Thread 1
archive.is/6p5sf - Thread 2

It was just so people didn't think I was Carl the Cuck

I remember that thread. It was 2dank4me

oh mother of a fuck, that's not the gif version

The wailing of a thousand confused and angry shills fills my ears from afar, as they all scramble to prepare their newest damage control scripts, and ready themselves for a stampede right towards us in the vain hopes of D&Cing us.

It's beautiful.

revelationreport.org/trump-calls-israel-true-friend-says-hell-protect-them-100/

KEK. The Zion Friend. Have fun get Muslamacalypsed.

after days pandering to the Jews, maybe this is a lil sign to us, Jewish star "Most corrupt Candidate Ever!" as she is paid by the Jews.

Donald…come on man. You WANT to be President, right?

Thanks for the nonarchive link to a quote everyone's already seen! Reported

Kuck yourself nigger. Report that to your brown asshole.

(((They))) will call this another "racist dogwhistle". Which it actually is, Kek willing, but every time somebody moans about dogwhistles they come off as tinfoil loons. This couldn't be more perfect.

Could very well be, all I know for sure is I'm infinitely amused by this turn of events. Praise Kek

Do we have evidence that Hillary is being funded by Jews? This could be a nice redpill opportunity.

Delete what? I don't see anything other than a slam on Hillary. Whatever are you talking about shekelstien? :^)

she was paid by wall street millions to give speeches

MAGA

She's getting money from Soros and all manner of (((Wall Street Bankers))) and (((DC lobbyists))) and (((illegal foreign donors))) including the (((Saudis))).

archive.is/i1OeP
Quick emergency archive on mobile. Someone make a better one

Also

Haim Saban Tops Hollywood with $6.4 Million Backing Hillary Clinton

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/02/07/haim-saban-tops-hollywood-with-6-4-million-backing-hillary-clinton/

It's controversial, so pretty soon the media will either

a) talk at length about Hillary and a star with the words "MOST CORRUPT CANDIDATE EVER" in it, or they will

b) ignore it instead of falling into an obvious trap, essentially letting him signal to supporters without any backlash.

OH BOY TODAY IS GOING TO BE FUN

At least it's the weekend and nobody will be watching, I guess?

Can confirm
I have archives of both threads

archive.is/HcwfO thread 1
archive.is/KQGK8 thread 2

Shit was crazy as fuck

the other one is still up though, the fuck

FUG

But the original is still up.

Not on my Twitter

I refreshed twitter, I'll do it again to see if it's down

Both are still up!
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/749261175968436224

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/749235486389043200

Nigger please.

Yo, guy, wtf.

The other was up for almost five hours.

His twitter says it was updated less than 4 minutes ago (=11:21) and you post at 11:22.

Do you fucking work on the campaign or something?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Get an internet connection, dipshit

He should do a few more like a square, a horseshoe, a clover and a blue moon.

Lol, u mad?

Having two up is kind of weird, it might set off some redflags

It's hillarious how many (((echos))) there are in the comments spamming "delete your account". Why did they think it's a good idea to just tell everyone you're a kike? They're seriously getting desperate.

I posted this to be a douche

twitter.com/matlockfan1488/status/749263403705835520

Trump during one of this rallies or speeches already referred to Holla Forums as "his internet people", and it's very likely either Trump and/or anyone a part of his campaign lurk and visit Holla Forums with possible shitposting involved.

The beautiful thing is, you never actually know if you could be shitposting right along side with the don, or goebbels 2.0

The don should post a third time with an octogon shape next, just to fuck with the judenpress more.

What a time to be alive!

Nigga is gonna cross the streams and set some shit off.

Oh shit

Dude jood lmao

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

COMBO RESTORED

I love this pic so much.

Everything about this picture is insane, how is this even happening?

WE'RE HITTING THE MEME-BARRIER

REALITY ITSELF WILL TEAR

OY VEY WHY IS THE JEWISH ONE STILL UP!?! DO YOU WANNA DIE?!?

Nice concept. Needs a little work.

This.

Nigger you don't have the right to criticize my memes if you can't even get dubs

wew

In the second one the text is bigger. If the star of the first had been enlarged, it would have ran over onto Hillary's face in a stupid way. The circle was the best means of enlarging the text.

But still, why the two??

GLORY TO KEK
L
O
R
Y

T
O

K
E
K

Please don't put me in the gas chamber, I don't want to die like my 10 grandparents did in the Shoah!

It's constructive criticism, friend.

Daily reminder that repeating digits are the fabric of the universe

It's a reference to 'first wymen candidate'

Good god, Trump is a GENIUS.

Didn't realize what he was doing at first by posting the edited version of the picture, but looking at the comments made it obvious: the original one is now being plastered EVERYWHERE. By Trump's enemies.

"Look! Look! The shape of this sticker proves Trump is a racist!" - the cucks are now spreading anti-Hillary propaganda all over the internet while making themselves look like idiots, and as usual Trump has retained just enough plausible deniability to keep himself looking kosher.

Well played, Mr. President.

cnn.com/2016/04/27/opinions/trump-america-first-ugly-echoes-dunn/

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Praise KEK

What a great fucking year.

RACIST DOGWHISTLE
A
C
I
S
T

D
O
G
W
H
I
S
T
L
E

YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEY

this pleases me

because it's a signal, if shit gets ugly "it's just a campaign error and remember my Jewish daughter and her Jewish kids goy, i love my Jew friends after all…"

YAHOO NEWS JUST SHAT OUT A NEWS ARTICLE.
twitter.com/YahooNews/status/749264600189861888

Wow, it's even BETTER than first thought; not only are idiots on Twitter now spreading the anti-Hillary message while thinking they're hurting Trump, even the media's going to join in!

This must really be confusing all the paid shills posting on Holla Forums about how Jewish Trump is.

All 4 of my grandparents were gassed to death in the holocaust when they were all only 7 years old!!!
I still wake up screaming with my PTSD, due to my genetic trauma from the event!!
GERMANY!!!
Reparations, please!

Kek wills that it is about the Shoah due to the Jude Star.

I looked at it and it refreshed once and the new one had been up for 35 seconds.

Jews are fast after all

Thanks for catching that, good one, user. Sneaky move, God-Emperor.

MASTER TACTICIAN MASTER NIMBLE NAVIGATOR

Archive that, you cunt.

archive.is/nHUVj

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY

I wonder if a jew in Trump's campaign made it.

I wonder if he will fire someone today or apologize. At least it's early on a Saturday and a holiday weekend so the news cycle is sort of fucked.

Anything for an extra shekel

OH GOD MY SIDES

I hereby declare the Star of David to be just as much a hate symbol as the Swastika!
No one may ever use it, ever again!!

LISTEN UP GOY TRUMP IS STUMPED

HE CAN'T RECOVER FROM THIS IT'S OVER

NOW THAT TRUMP THE ANTI-SEMITE IS GONE YOU MUST BOW TO YOUR TRUE MASTER

GOD MADE FLESH

AWAKEN THE BODY OF CRUZ WITHIN

Shut up you fucking idiot.
That's not even funny.

that will never happen, at the most he downplay the entire thing and move one.

his face is disgusting, the asshole is and looks like a rat.

It's totally crazy to think he's an anti-semite wink wink so if he even bothers to address it, all he has to do is say something incredibly half-assed like "one of my staff accidentally used the wrong template, ha ha, sorry if that upset anybody!"

dubs confirm

Not even don't vote for him. Even if he is not one of us, at the bare minimum he starts the ball rolling our way it then falls on our lot to start getting out there and taking over the republican party from within. None of that tea party bullshit. Do it how the neocons and commies did it and we got a shot at winning.

He's a Cuban crypto-Jew. (((Cruz))) is a name the kikes were forced to change in Spain in 1500s or something.

What's gonna happen when the lugenpresse catches on?
Are we gonna get quality articles like

This year is great.

Trump finally deleted the Jewish one, goddamn Jews.

Doing that would make people look at the other side, the jews.

Why would the jews media let people near the truth when they might question why jews eat foreskin and sacrifice infants?

Nah, I don't see that in Trump. If anything he's going to ride this out and not interrupt his enemies making a vital mistake in sharing that image more and more around. They'll be so focused on the overused "Look, trump is a nazi" that they won't even realize the trap they're falling under as more and more see it. This also goes further hand in hand with desensitizing the normies from the constant barrage of "trump is a nazi" "trump is hitler" rhetoric. It falls on deaf ears, and all they see is how Hillary is corrupt, while the ones crying "trump is a nazi, trump is hitler" are just making fools of themselves and looking more and more crazy.

It was up long enough.

Message sent loud and clear,mein Fuhrer

I already got a screenshot it's fine

Checkan those sides

i expected that to be deleted within minutes, instead it stood there for hours.

MR TRUMP'S WILD RIDE NEVER ENDS!

Used for summoning demons, eh?
Hmmm…6 sectors outside the star but within the circle…6 points to the star…6 angles on the geometric figure inside the star…

Now where have I seen that number before?

those who saw it are keks chosen.

Masons use that shit too

Read and look at >>6554087

Deleting the original one is just going to get others to spread the original around more and more, all while thinking that it will stump the trump.

I WITNESSED IT

Stop talking like a reddit faggot. Otherwise, good post.

TOP FUCKING KEK

twitter.com/raidh0/status/749268102357979141

witnessed

If you haven’t been already, we need to be calling out everyone who tries to call out Trump.

How long have we been here? How long have we known what the left does?

ANYONE WHO TRIES TO SAY THE STAR OF REMPHAN IS ANTI-SEMITIC IS AN ANTI-SEMITE. PUBLICLY DENOUNCE THEM AS ANTI-SEMITIC.

"I don't hate jews I love jews, I have great jewish friends I'm big in the jewish community. But when I say they've gotta go they just have to go. Every single jew has to go back to Israel, it's just gotta happen people I'm sorry but it does. I don't know if their great-great grandparents lived in America but they've still gotta go to Israel, it's where their kind belong! Shalom juden!"
-Trump 2022

I fucking saw that shit too. despicable. with the couple of examples of Ivanka coming to him and influencing decisions, I'm wondering if this was all set up so they try to use her as an avenue of attack.

I really fucking hope so and then they get BTFO.

Could it be that one of Trump's campaign staff saw the last two meme magic threads and actually decided to have a try at some of that sweet fringe juice?

That's JCVD, not John Cena, nigger.

no, idiot

The original one is gone now and I am extremely unimpressed with Trump. He gave an inch to PC scolding from the media, if next he apologizes, then it's over, they'll have him on his knees. Weak fucking move on his part.

For fucks sake I'm disappointed in you guys.
He didn't label her with a jude symbol.
HE LABELED HER AS A ROTHSCHILD AGENT ALONG WITH WORDS MONEY AND CORRUPTION

Tavistock

do this

read

it's like fishing, pull a bit and loosen up and pull a bit again, loosen up again, etc.

Wew lads he's giving those of weak faith a message.

see tweet related

twitter.com/DocDubz/status/749268410287136768

The red seal of solomon is specifically the Rothschild symbol.

It means she is a pawn of elite bankers, which is true.

Oh my fucking wat?!?!?!?!?
what a time to be ALIVE,

They think it's a joke, and they'll continue thinking it right up until a plague of frogs drives them into an industrial incinerator, kek willing.

Good thinking.

The memes are starting to converge.

we really need to start the old school newfag redpill threads

SHILLARY ON SUICIDE WATCH

I don't want to be elevated to the next step of elevate existence yet.
Damn it jesus

So remind me, when are the national conventions again? I know they're happening this month, but I don't know exactly when.

Highly unlikely they'll ever bring attention to Holla Forums directly other than brushing sides and dancing around it.

Think about the significance of that. The world leaders and globalists, company owners, and etc. are bitching and moaning about how a far off site in the dark corner of the internet filled with cave paintings of smug anime girls on ancient japanese ricepudding imageboard format is becoming the biggest threat to their political power. Think how embarrassing that is as an idea and concept, that a bunch of neet shitposters on the internet are doing more damage to them and threatens them than others (excluding the Don). Look what it did to Rick WIlson when he brought it up live as "a bunch of right wingers who sit in their basements and masturbate to anime"

You notice how fucking insane he comes off as just mentioning it. They see us doing our shit, and they aren't able to do anything about it without being the biggest laughing stocks.

Trump is going to point towards all the nice things he has said about Israel when people question this
He's going to keep playing the game
When he becomes president then he can call his justice department to do an internal investigation on corruption in Washington
Israeli connections become exposed and obvious. At this point it isn't taboo to criticize and cut ties from Israel. All individuals who have put international interests ahead of the American people are called out and put on trial for treason
Congratulations you now have control of Washington and the people love you for doing what should have been done long ago
America is then Made Great Again thanks to finally cutting off the Israeli tumor and embracing nationalism

Shit i missed it. Anyone has archive of the original tweet?

its a shame how many have weak faith.

That will never not be funny to me.

just guna leave this here…

Wonderful.
Was this another one of those attempts at anti-Trump propaganda? Because I seriously can't tell anymore.

KEK IS GREAT!

I'm completely ashamed of myself. I admit my faith was getting shaken when he spent a whole day basically tweeting about how our "greatest ally" Israel (not his words but still) was getting attacked by the evil palestinian terrorists and how we need to stand up for them.

In reality, he was just creating a smokescreen of pro-Israel comments so he could post a picture of Hillary Clinton in front of money and a star of david. When inevitably the lugenpresse would call him an "anti-semite", he could just deflect to all these wonderful things he said about Israel and that they're just being tin-foil nutjobs.

He left the Hillary picture up for hours, not just minutes. This was no mistake but a very carefully crafted message that was set up for multiple days in advance. God bless the Don.

Praise KEK, the God of Memes

Hail Our Lord KEK

AMERICA FIRST

Really?

What, Rick Wilson's meltdown on live tv? God that was hilarious. Nothing makes me love Holla Forums more than when people who know about us get so bootyblasted that they feel compelled to talk about us. Normally we aren't mentioned , except in passing,even on sites like gawker because we offend their sensibilities so much. We're unrepentant in our shitlordism, we wallow in it, which gives them very little ammo besides calling us meany-poos.

I'll only vote for trump if he promises Hillary will go to prison.

#HillaryforPrison2016.

I'm pretty sure he already has

I don't see anyone calling the Jews out. I just see Jews running twitter right now. Meme war is over. We've all been shadowbanned

"To those who ask for dubs they shall recieve
None shall beg or the honor of Kek shall be abashed
The dub is the will of Kek and only He may give it"
-Book of Kek

are you in the bay area?

every pro-White and even some weak cuckservative sites are banned for me

Pretty clever.

This. God DAMN the Donald is shrewd.

At first I thought it was just getting idiots to spread anti-Hillary messages on Twitter, but the news media picking it up kicks it up to a whole new level.

Doing this immediately after speaking out against Palestine, causing the media to attack him for being TOO pro-Israel… then making them instantly flip to attacking him as an anti-semite…

He's making the Lugenpresse out themselves. He's getting a picture-perfect demonstration of how the media is just desperate to slander Trump, even if it means contradicting what they said yesterday.

Bravo.

I am by no means a beggar for the digits by which KEK shows to His followers not only his approval, but his blessing; merely underwhelmed was I, who was so close to achieving with a great call to praise OUR Lord the post number , but in the end have miscued.

I love trolling kikes because when they get on their soapboxes about the "horrible legacy of anti-semitism" or whatever the fuck nobody else gives a shit. The more hysterical they get (and it isn't hard to make them hysterical), the more their kvetching redpills even those who are glued to the Talmudvision.

inb4 english becomes a banned language in commifornia.

>Trump is LITERALLY hitler goys he'll never win the nomination
"The jew who cried nazi, the greatest shoah never told"

thanks for all your hard work, Sir.

Why is Bernie a Legionnaire? He should be on a cross.

The beautiful thing is Trump would have never gained this much traction and success four years ago. The jewish media has grown arrogant and excessively branded everyone who doesn't stick to their anti-white, multicultural narrative as an evil "racist" or "bigot" or "anti-semite".

Unfortunately for them, these pejoratives have lost a lot of their former emotional punch. No one cares that Trump is a "Nazi" because everyone who believes in border control or traditional marriage is considered a "Nazi".

Are you sure he wasn't referring to his community that took over reddit?

(Praise Kek)
It's pretty much gotten to the point that someone says they hate jews and the average person just says "Oh you're one of them jew haters huh?" and doesn't give a fuck.

8 of his tweets in the last 24 hours has contained #AmericaFirst.

Thanks

That happened way earlier than the takeover of reddit

Mein Gott.

He was referring to his 'internet people' in the context that they identified Tommy Dimassio an hour after he attempted to 'assassinate' Trump.

He basically said, "…and my internet people found out who he was almost immediately".

What? reddit likes Trump now?

When will Trump announce he has converted to the Religion of Memes and worships his new god Kek?

IS THIS SHIT REAL? THE OP LINK IS 404 AND THE JUDE STAR IS NOW A CIRCLE

the shillary circle on I found on Trump's Twitter

He's literally Hitler…

(PRAISE KEK)

Basically this confirms Trump browses and visits Holla Forums.

fukken saved, my new wallpaper

slowpoke.gif

Read the fucking thread

It's gone. One of you newfags got an archive?

You can still see the edge of the star at the bottom.

Those three sets of repeating digits convince me.

I only hear news about reddit secondhand, but my understanding is that r/theDonald (or whatever board it is), is able to significantly impact all the boards that aggregate content from reddit. I think they allegedly did it to such an extent that site policy changed in their wake.

No it's not real the crazy jews are trying to call Trump an anti-semite without jews.

"Those god damn jews just made it all up oy vey!"
-Trump

archive.is/i1OeP
HERE'S THE FUCKING ARCHIVE I ALREADY POSTED IT LIKE THREE TIMES STOP TRYING TO SAY IT'S FAKE IT DISINFO SHILLS
Seriously though read the thread.

Good Lord Kek, you have really blessed my thread with some wicked mad dubs

WEW LAD

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

lel

It's all OK now, I found the archive, no need for anymore rustling of Jimmies.

Why do you persecute me so!

Good move.

Why would a six pointed star cause such an outcry? Are Jews corrupt and in power?

I heard that as well, but thought that was shortly after the orlando shooting. As the rest of Reddit was deleting ALL comments about it once we found out it was a mud.

What dude. I'm in the Bay Area but I use a vpn and I've never seen anything like that happen.

Because kikes have a persecution complex

OY VEY

(trips of truth)
Also checking those.

Because they're cursed, Satan

I have family I have to occasionally visit in SF.

Even using a vpn, I can't access this site and almost every other popular pro-White site. Even weak cuck conservative sites are banned.

I have to archive the catalog of this site, then archive whatever thread I want to read. Otherwise, no pol for me.

I love it. Trump is fucking with these people now. The media will spam this ad all over the place over something benign as fuck.

I had no problems accessing any site when I lived in SF for many years and now being right outside there I still can. I'm not sure why you have a problem.

Wait am I understanding this right? Xfininity is censoring things? Is that an ISP or something?

WEW LADS

He's increasing the heat one degree at a time.

They'll get used to it and not even notice when the water starts boiling.

Well they did have that "Exfeeneetee Eenternet" ad with that hispanic chick. Wouldn't surprise me.

And they ALWAYS fall for it thinking that
THIS TIME WE'LL STUMP THE TRUMP.

Yet there are still atheists in this world. Ridiculous.

I'm on Xfinity now. Easy bay area. Everything seems fine.

No but my ISP is comcast. I have to use VPN to get here.

They are a big (((donor))) to the Hillery cause. Its only a pure coincidence that pro trump/anti Hillery sites are always broken. Must be to stop the evil pedo's.

Thank you user, may kek be with you

The oven just got 10 degrees warmer.

Have you tried manually changing your DNS?

This is Kek's will

We need fresh memes for the war effort, boys. Articles from the same source, written as close together as possible, trying to tell us not to vote for the Don because of how much he loves Israel right next to their piece saying don't vote for him because he's a mean dirty rasis

Fucking tripel dubbels

It's almost impossible to believe.

This is a movement.

the circle is much more subtle

The funny part is, when they press him about the star, he'll feign ignorance and just say he likes circles better. Then grin at their fluster and anger.

Jesus Christ, all journalists and pundits are sperging out over this on Twitter.

Everything is coming full circle. (((They))) don't archive and a screenshot is worthless. Everyone that comes to see what's up will feel rused. They are getting a taste of their own yarmulke

twitter.com/Ricky_Vaughn99/status/749256766454534144

stop namefagging

Triple Dubs show this is Kek's will.

Lurk moar

Come on Schlomo, you have to read the manual first or people will think you're a newfag!

N I M B L E

no, I am spartacus

Digits confirm.

Shadowbanning is another reason trump uses his enemies to spread his memes.

>der
nah

But I saw that tweet. Fucking great.

Was this wasted?

we are all Sam Hyde

double trips!

Hopefully it reminds people to use the feminine article with plural nouns. Also, come on, "die Juden"? Call them fucking women, fam.

WITNESSED

OY GEVALT, WE PLAYED RIGHT INTO THE DONALD'S HANDS

Noted

niggers tongue my anus

Shut up gayqueen.

oh my fuck Trump is going all out

ALL 6 POINTED STARS ARE THE STAR OF DAVID EVEN IF IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE

Please tell if that's real.
I'm not going to that site to check.

DAILY REMINDER SHILLARY CLINTONSKY HAD A JEWISH STEP-GRANDFATHER

archive.is/vtzOT

Max (((((((((((((ROSENBERG))))))))))))))))))))))

archive.is/2pxi6

These niggers are fast.

Every mother fucking God damned time

His argument was that Trump being pro-israel and having jews in his family is just "irony". Jews are so paranoid.

HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN YOU BE

They might as well include "Oy Vey!" in their title as well.

Mash the electronic voting machine screen with your thumb until you see the ink start to pour out.

The screenshots are faked, Trump isn't actually a nahtzee, he fully supports Israel! Don't vote for him goy- er, guys! He's worse than Hillary and probably in the pocket of the globalist bankers.

Yep. People will look into Hilary now and see if she is. To claim further victimhood, Hillary may very well publicly out herself out as being jewish. The latter I think she may very well do and was part of Trump's plan. Other jewish and cryptojewsih politicians and so on may out themselves with this. Trump changing the ad makes them think they have him on the run when this is exactly what he wants.

Who know, like the echoes, the jews may start wearing stars again too.

The shills have fallen silent haven't they?

Yep. Trump is an absolute genius and is playing all the players to help him. The absolute madman stumpped everyone.

The Hill has an article up: archive.is/yXtjF

i'm kinda baffeld channers was able to summon an ancient egyptian god that even merchantposted on a trump tower
Atheists btfo

Shiiiiiiiieeeeettt I already forgot about that.

Granted the current Pope is a progressive faggot so he's an easy target but still the fact that Trump immediately shot back and dressed him down is simply stunning. Just one of a 1000 things that would have cratered a standard cuck candidate.

More like he'll just reiterate what he said the day before about the Palestinian/jew rape which by itself serves multiple purposes.

… how is it anti-semitic if she isn't jewish? how is it anti-semitic?

it's fun to call out "journalists" and leftists with shit like
-why a hexagram with "corrupt" in middle is the Star of David to you? do you think all Jews are corrupt or something?

oy vey you racist xenophobe dont question the media!

Wew wut?

I agree lads, the fact that the merchants made an article saying its an anti-semetic meme infuses it with Kekular energy.

holy shit

He just has to call it the "sheriff star" and all problems are solved.

Look throughout this thread, it's full of mystical dubs.

it's a good year
a current year

AAAAAAAAAAAA

context?

youtube.com/watch?v=LVr0YVl3aUM

This will surely spell the end of Trump's campaign.

No m8. This is just the beginning of the glorious revolution. America will be great again. God Emperor Trump will not just lead America, but the world.

I wish a horse had of kicked him in the face smashing his glasses.

If dubs this adds support for trump

Yes.
Another end.
Surely this time.

IT'S AFRAID

Matthew 21:21

(((Oy vey)))

dsp is a bot? That explains a lot

Let's hope Trump will make NASA great again.
Remove (((foreign aid))) and America will have enough resources for 10 Apollo programs

J E W S P L A I N I N G
E
W
S
P
L
A
I
N
I
N
G

Sneaky.

fug

HAHA

checked

sink your teeth into it donald
watch it scream and squirm as it tries to escape
the rat will die

But will the normies be able to process this? Do they have enough attention span to realize $they$ tell them polar opposites every other day?

Protip: I actually know the guy who wrote the Moonman article for Deadspin. There is a reason there hasn't been a follow up article.

apparently they got it taken down. wtf?

Yeah, but it was up for a few hours, and the jew journalists all look like fucking hysterical retards.

I don't know why but I find this funny.

Jesus, I didn't realize rats were so hard to kill. No wonder Cruz stuck in there for so long.

He is making them look like idots they will say

people will pull it up, nothing to see except an add about Hillary being corrupt as shit.

Trump just got like 10 million dollars in free advertisements in the MSM for his poster.

This.

If this was a genuine signal to his internet people, I think we need to ramp up the meme production on Hillary. We were rightfully diverted by Brexit, but now the American theatre is in need of attention. We haven't really dug into Hillary yet, not on Jeb or Lyin Ted levels. Trump is signalling to us to begin another offensive.

So this pretty much confirms Trump being controlled opposition, right?

now THAT's a real shoah.

Incredible.

Top fucking Kek.

What is that thing? It looks way too big to be a rat. Looks like a possum or something. I didn't know cats knew how to suffocate their pray, damn nature you scary.

Yes. 100% controlled opposition, goy!

When you parody and make fun of the truth it always ends up backfiring.

GUYS THAT'S ONE OF OURS

TRUMP CAMP DID NOT MAKE THAT

I REPEAT THAT'S ONE OF OURS!!!

Checked

i know they're roman but you know how the Spartans got betrayed at Thermopylae? maybe its kinda like that and hes a horrid hunchback freak

We need to get on the meme machines and obfuscate this with as much anti-jewry that we can find to make normies think jews are crazy like SJWs

Holy fucking shit. If that wasn't the most obvious dog whistle out of all of them then I don't know.

Yes, Rachel Kikebergstein and Chaim Faggotwitz of the Jew York Post is never shadowbanned.

Can anyone else verify this?

They bought it.

TRIPS+DUBS ON A OC Holla ForumsMADE POST!!!!

KEK IS WITH US!!! OUR MEME MAGICK IS WORKING HARDER WE ARE TAKING CONTROL!!!

HAIL KEK GOD OF MEMES

PRAISE KEK LORD OF FROGS!!!!=

PRAISE KEK!!!

PRAISE KEK!!!

PRAISE KEK!!!

Holy shit, this needs to get out there more.

this

The Star wasn't even blue, she's not Jewish and Jews don't have a monopoly on shapes… the next thing you know they're going to tell me Sheriff's badges are antisemitic

DUBS CONFIRM!!!

KEK IS ANGRY AT THE NAMEFAG AND /SOC/POSTING!!!

WE MUST ACCEPT BEING NEET HERMIT PRIESTS OF KEK, OFFERERS OF THE TENDIES, MEME MAKERS

they would if they could

Please be true

no but really he's right. stop namefagging
Yes I do. He's an unfunny comedian in MDE

Now, stop namefagging

yeah, OP was a faggot again and didn't archive

So I made a twitter account and posted the "Holocaust Hoaxed" version.

Instalocked.

Yes, we have until August 14th to turn things around.

That means you owe us an explanation. Kek demands it.

Georgia Guidestones.

>>>/fringe/

this

if dubs confirm

go buy a burner phone

its come to that now, they are like 8 dollars a kroger if you in the US

WHO THE FUCK DOES THIS KIKE WHORE THINK SHE'S KIDDING?

archive.is/UUd8x

How? I have been verbally abusing Jews, liberals, cucks, and blacks for months and months and nothing has happened.

This is awesome

oh so there are black politics, lgbtq politics, hispanic politics, feminist politics – ALL KINDS OF IDENTITY POLITICS – but not Jewish politics.

Wow, I guess Jews really are special

benny needs to have their head caved in.

Suffocation is actually how cats kill larger prey, for the most part. For smaller animals they can usually kill them by shaking their neck (thus breaking the spine) or simply biting their spine but for animals too large to shake and with necks too thick to penetrate they go for the throat, hold on until the animal passes out and then go for the jugular.

HOW ARE THEY GETTING AWAY WITH THIS???

JEWS DON'T HAVE A MONOPOLY ON THAT SHAPE!!!

←- SHERIFF'S BADGE

Is this real?

I think their algorithms believe me to be an actual Jew.

Maybe if we report all the jew accounts on twitter they will get banned too if twitter is being this quick with the trigger.

WEW

Didn't the ADL go on record as saying that Trump saying he didn't want their money is not anti-semitic?

Bitches, read the motherfucking thread.

Jews think it's anti-Semitic, to notice, observe, document and criticize Jewish practices.

CHANT WITH ME NOW BROTHERS, WE MUST CHARGE OUR MEME MAGICK POWERS

RRRRRRRRRRRRRÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊ

yep. still a faggot

archive.is/i1OeP

archive.is/i1OeP

archive.is/i1OeP

archive.is/i1OeP

archive.is/i1OeP

archive.is/i1OeP

archive.is/i1OeP

archive.is/i1OeP

archive.is/i1OeP

archive.is/i1OeP

archive.is/i1OeP

archive.is/i1OeP

archive.is/i1OeP

archive.is/i1OeP

archive.is/i1OeP

archive.is/i1OeP

archive.is/i1OeP

archive.is/i1OeP

archive.is/i1OeP

this

You can call a jew anything… and it rolls right off his back. but call him a jew and see how he shrinks back: I've been found out!

its true, but I cannot seem to find which thread I found it in. its weird

Damn, son. I gave 'em my sister's phone number.

Apparently this is true, let's pound this shit home.

Such a neat dubby thread

I really didn't expect the Jews to flip their and him take it down, it was a innocuous 6-sided star.

We've known for a while that somebody in the Trump camp lurks here. Wonder who it is….

Jesus.

A Jew acting like a Jew?

Theres a new one.

We know who it is.
Shut up about it.

that's why you
ALWAYS ARCHIVE

personally, I think it should be a permaban offense to offer a link without an archive. that's how strongly I feel about it

and now you see why

Him taking it down was part of the plan. See

tip top kek, what else can i expect from Holla Forums, the hive mind of cowards?

Eurofag here, just went back from work.

can we have a recap?

Thank you lads.

FOUND THE THREAD
archive.is/6m9Ij

This is the link to where I found the thread.
I tracked down the filename to it.
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:uX06B6z_mTIJ:206.223.147.217/pol/res/6409542.html &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Did anyone archive the original thread? Where we can see the image of 1466576216676.png?

archive.is/Sc6qA

See:

If you want to check if something is archived…
1) Copy the link that you think should be archived.
2) Go to archive.is
3) Archive the link
4) It will fucking tell you.

dubs do not lie. This was definitely aimed at us.

good job user. I was trying to search by filename but I didn't know how to do it

M E M E - M A G I C K S
E
M
E
-
M
A
G
I
C
K
S

You do realize the media examines this board as well? Expect this to show up in a Trump hit piece soon.

okay but that is halfway down the thread. So, that doesn't at all refute my observation that OP is a colossal faggot (so is everyone else who didn't archive before that)

wew. so it hit twitter before it was posted here? let's just ignore that and keep claiming it was one of ours

OH SHIT, THE PIXEL SIZE OF THAT IMAGE AND THE ONE TRUMP POSTED ARE THE SAME

Holla Forums CSI ON THE CASE

IT CAME FROM HERE
IT CAME FROM HERE
IT CAME FROM HERE
IT CAME FROM HERE
IT CAME FROM HERE
IT CAME FROM HERE
IT CAME FROM HERE
IT CAME FROM HERE
IT CAME FROM HERE
IT CAME FROM HERE
IT CAME FROM HERE
IT CAME FROM HERE
IT CAME FROM HERE
IT CAME FROM HERE
IT CAME FROM HERE
IT CAME FROM HERE
IT CAME FROM HERE
IT CAME FROM HERE
IT CAME FROM HERE
IT CAME FROM HERE
IT CAME FROM HERE
IT CAME FROM HERE
IT CAME FROM HERE
IT CAME FROM HERE

You sure you want to imply Trump is from here?

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

hey newfag, he's posted our Trump-Pepes numerous times.

LURK MOAR – POST LESS

fucking newfags

This. That guy is a retard and doing the media's work for them.

archive.is/hZJgP

Welp, here it is. He's actually naming the Jew. I'll be damned.

Its happening.

Low-energy bait is low in energetic composition.

We real politik now - and its working.

You see this, and fear it, and so you resort to the bait of your cowardly kin.

It does not matter.
Your bait is weak.
Our memes are strong.

And your salt must flow.

HAIL TRUMP

I will never in all my life forget this madman.

is it the same as that twitter though?

here ???

we already know at least one of his, ehem, associates, lurks here

Trump Pepe was popular before we started posting all over the place. If you lurked more you'd know that. We have had the media swipe shit from here time and time again to use for their own end. There is no reason to being more of them here, especially when they will do nothing but subvert since that is the only thing they know how to do. Again if you weren't a raging nigger fucking faggot you'd know this.

pretty cool guy

which is not something you want to associate with a campaign.

Seriously, we should just let it be.

stop posting newfag

The image Trump posted originally was posted here first as a meme
So the Trump campaign uses memes from this exact board

This only confirms it
Trump browses this website 100% confirmed

HOLY SHIT
Being real, I know that there was that time he tweeted out a rare Trump Pepe and an episode of You Can't Stump the Trump, but I really don't think he payed much attention and realized what was posted back then and I think he also doesn't realize now. I think he just saw Hillary's ad weaponized against her, didn't actually notice that the edit was a jewish star, and posted it. I don't think he'd post something like this if he realized what it was. I sincerely hope this doesn't fuck shit up for him.

How did you get this?

Sorry, I don't think I am being clear enough.

I get the implication, but you are literally handing the MSM their next news story. You sure you want some one who is trying to be subtle to be linked to this website?

Go back to reddit faggot.

>implying if the Media wanted to they couldn't just say it came from here even if it didn't (like we do)
Stop being a faggoty naysayer. Every time we try to have fun, there is always some shill screaming to stop. Just like my Presidential PeePoo – people kept saying it was going to ruin Trump. It's been used everywhere and Trump is still winning

tl'dr: fuck off

That's a Summerfag image if I've ever seen one.

You are free to link trump to this site, then. I am sure it will do him a world of favors

rats can get even bigger user
it really depends on where you live, and how well fed they are
they can get as big as dogs in some places

Here's the image with the archive links.
Trump 100% confirmed to browse Holla Forums's Politically Incorrect Board.

No, your words are clear, but you're not making any sense faggot.
>>>/cuteboys/

actually it was posted to that twitter first, so…

Retard, the shit posted here is reposted to and from tumblr and beyond, this means nothing.
Stop spamming the thread with your retarded wish fulfillment fantasies.

you're not invisible, user

You're a damned idiot and need to kill yourself. You can't YOLO everything like a faggot.

Here comes the damage control

That image is from 2009 faggots

stop being a whiny faggot. no one cares. if the media wanted to, they could find that image on cuckchan and make a news report about it. No one even knows who we are. Most people don't even know how that hacker named 4chan is. Stop concern trolling

Jesus christ, almighty, I pray we can get ever archived Holla Forums thread that was created during the course of Trumps entire run for presidency so it can literaly be published into a grand archived shitposting masterpiece for future generations to read.

Like, seriously, every Trump thread since his ascention has been nothing but gold.

This is rich. This is richer that Trump.

You really dont get it.

filtered for concern trolling

FILTER AND REPORT THE CONCERN TROLLS

FUCK
TRUMP, YOU SON OF A BITCH, PAY MORE ATTENTION BEFORE YOU RETWEET SHIT
THE MSM IS ALREADY ATTACKING

Its not concern trolling, you are both just dense retards who wants senpai to notice them.

You're beginning to act awfully suspicious.

All of our threads need to be published as a hardcover coffee table book with those nice thick glossy pages in full color.

I can hear you oy veying from here. Go back to reddit already.

archive.is/hZJgP#selection-15865.0-15865.7

HOLY SHIT IT IS REAL. THAT PICTURE TRUMP POSTED WAS FROM Holla Forums

After the Darkness comes the Light!
Praise Kek!

This, I would literally preach buying that book fo reveryone on christmas for the mad bantz.

Trump meant for this

That was the point.

MAKE SURE TO ARCHIVE THIS THREAD

THE DAY WE CONFIRMED TRUMP REALLY IS A POSTER/LURKER

>archive.is/Sc6qA

It was on twitter 7 days before that thread.
Check here: archive.is/Sc6qA

OMG HURR DURR DURR UR SUMMERFAG NO ONE USES THAT ANYMORE BE LIKE ME OR YOU ARENT COOL HAHAHAHA IM 19 SO THAT MAKES ME SO COOL I KNOW THE BEST HURR DURR DURR

filtered

keep fucking with me and I will go to the Media with this it won't matter though bc they won't report it

this

it's going to be amazing. we'll be telling our grandchildren about it.

You're next move will be to name my ID and tell others to filter me.

Fuck. oh well.

nice
keep going with the quality posts
You giant newfag

No dumbass, someone sent it to him, and he didn't notice the star of david shape. Holla Forums is so delusional in thinking Trump actual supports our side. Similar views in many ways but Trump is no kike hater.

Am I the only one noticing that they are exactly anons in this thread pushing this angle now?

Good. So they can't go with that angle

You Kikes can now have a wet dream about something else.

Implying you haven't already.

You must be the second coming of Dan.

Well you got yourself caught, what's the next step of your master plan?

I just got my hopes up.

This. He pulls shit from twitter.

Trump's not stupid. He has a plan. I'm sure of it.
Either that or someone is getting fired. Pretty sure he has a plan though

fuck off

wew fucking lad

stop namefagging idiot

W E W

This is the perfect you idiot, they don't have a leg to stand on with these allegations so it only strengthens the Trump narrative that the media needs to be reigned in on their slander and libel.

You're the one calling everyone a concern troll you fucking kike.

MEME MAGICKS ASIDE…
Could this be a diversion?
Kind of (((suspicious))) that this happened during "Hillary's Weekend of Hell".

Does one of Trump's Jew Staff have access to his twitter?
Is this person a plant distracting from Hillary?

REMINDER TO SPREAD THIS ON TWITTER TO DEBUNK THE IDEA THAT IT WAS MADE BY TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN

archive.is/Sc6qA

No, that's not how meme magick works. We tell everyone it came from here in order to increase our perceived powerlevel. If the Media reports on it, then we can reveal that twitter account and laugh at them. But, for now, we say it came from here.

don't fuck up the meme magick folks

SOMEONE GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE!

Top fucking kek. You've outed yourself so many times in this thread it is not even funny. You could have flown under the radar but like all shills, you couldn't help yourself.

Are you fucking retarded?

They're persecuting him goy

filtered for retardation

NO

Let it alone faggot. Trump pays for campaign staff for a reason. Don't fuck his shit up. We stay silent on this and let him handle it. Once he signals how he wants to handle this controversy, then and only then do we act.

learn to politics retard

Calm your tits, someone archived it I thought this as just going to be a gay ass meme magic/inside joke thread, I didn't realize the Jews had decided on today to red-pill a shit-ton of people on how neurotic and in control of media they are.

Wew

Oh yeah, fairy tale writer Elie Wiesel died today, too, we must have really been pleasing Kek these past few days for him to reward us with this bounty. Praised be his generosity.

Interdasting

Hitler dubs demand it newfags

I'm beginning to think he made the Jew name themselves. Or Kek works in amazing ways. Or both.

Do trips confirm Trump is an unwitting thrall to Kek's will and our memes?

Lucky 7 dubs confirm it would do him a world of favors.

Don't worry, Kek thinks sarcasm is the lowest form of internet humor, so he will make those dubs come to pass completely as said, since there is no tone of voice in text form.

Can't argue with those dubs

Also, shills, all your oaths are broken, you don't have to do this anymore.

THE SUBVERSION IS REAL

SOMEONE GET THIS REMNANT OUT. TAKE HIS FUCKING COAT.

cute

It doesn't matter, it was a fucking sheriff star, you should be memeing jewsplain if you're going to do anything.

Reported for being a kike shill.

You will not spread your venom around here, snake.

Agreed.

This. Jewsplaining needs to be a common thing.

this

We should start a meme that sheriff's are antisemitic

original filename was hILLhISTORY
hh, 88…

With goysplaining already in circulation, I'm amazed we didn't think of this earlier.

Trump is 100% on Holla Forums
It's been proven.
Shills ITT are in full damage control mode.

anybody with a brain can see how its just a red hexagram and his accusations are out of context with no true reference.

anybody with further knowledge can see if trump were potentially to be redpilled on jews, hed put up the red star sheild representing the historic rothschild(german for red sheild) name. not saying that this happened, its just a hopeful potential. nonetheless their arguments a vapid and desperate screech.

you know what this means

ITS AFRAID

The Rothschild's symbol: pure coincidence or pure cohencidence?

tread very lightly with this /po/. knowledge of this is an existential threat. i dont think he ever intended us to know he lurks here personally.

It's beautiful. Trump continues setting us up to score. Top playmaker. I still think he is also angling to make crypto-jews out themselves with stars like some people outed themselves with the echoes. He was probably impressed by our work with that shit and used his own version of that.

Guys, what if we aren't the ones channeling to give power to Trump, but rather, he is using US as a means to get power?

i laughed

ive been skeptical of meme magick, but this proves something bigger is going on.

is there a reason it can't be both?

What the fuck did you just say?

What a time to be alive.

maybe the badges are 6 pointed stars because the Jew-dicial system is controlled by Jews.

Plausable deniability I suppose.

Best argument is "Why the hell would Trump waste time on a chinese cartoon message board? He has the election and his campaign to worry about."

AND THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

THE BEST PART WAS DURING THAT RALLY WHERE HE WAS SURROUNDED BY NOTHING BUT ARYANS AND WAS LITERALLY RADIATING AND GLOWING WITH HIGH ENERGY AND BERNIES FUCKING LOT WAS LITERALLY THE RAPP AND SUM OF DEGENERACY INCARNATE

youtu.be/S4E83RKavUU
youtu.be/y73lmbEdbeI
youtu.be/eMBAu-nUzcc
youtu.be/gsFPGS0WJDU

We control the power to change the world.

The one good thing is that we can trick some useful idiot leftists into being even more anti-police in public. The fact that they only started harping about this after Trump made an innocuous tweet will cast them in an even further damning light.

PEOPLE OF EARTH!
LEND TRUMP YOUR POWER!

Kek confirms. We meme'd the God Emperor, and as a result the God Emperor exists by using us as his pawns. Kek goes beyond the laws of causality and shapes the universe as he sees fit.

This is not the way I expected to serve the God Emperor, but if Kek wills it, so it shall be done.

nope. i read the HuffPo article. Any use of a six-point star is antisemitism

Please let this happen.

I'm half-expecting him to shoot lasers out of his eyes and wield a flaming sword at this point. He has defied all my expectations.

interesting times
interesting times indeed

If dubs, Trump has posted in this thread

KEKUS SENTIAL TROHILIAN LAPALIAHA!

Trips and he created it.

You're both failures

trips and he owns the place

\o/

POWER FOR TRUMP. GOD EMPEROR OF THE WORLD!

I don't think he would use us as pawns. It's more of a mutual understanding and common goals. We both want America and the whole world to be great again and we can achieve it together. We won't just vote for him. We'll work some pretty damn nice jobs, pay our taxes, and be upstanding members of our community in a Trump led America. We will help Trump make America great again and make him one of the greatest presidents of all time.

It's a team effort for the betterment of not just America, but the world as the EU, Mexico, and Canada crumble under their liberal cuckholdry.

I wasn't high energy enough.

Now if only I had dubs to prove this under Kek's will.

faggots

Every single time there's bad news out for Hillary, Trump goes out his way to say/tweet something that will distract attention from her.

On a day when the news should be all about her FBI interview he's ensured that they'll be covering his "anti-semitism" instead.

What a complete toss-pot.

What exactly are you implying here?

No reason at all.

Some are so big they can pass for Republican presidential candidates.

(((1))) has a D&C comment folks, should we applaud now?

this is a bit suspicious. do we have a list of these instances?

also, maybe this is a good thing. if the american people stay oblivious to the FBI thing until right at the end, it might hit them in the face and swing them Trump's way. That's why every campaign keeps a "September Surprise"

Also, it doesn't hurt that it seems like Trump is being picked on by the Media/Establishment

She has to go back.

I know you know that in chess they are important, but no one ever does talk about pawns in a positive light, so I will explain.

'Using us like pawns' is not a jab at him. Nor a derogatory term for us. Strength through unity of all the pieces of the board, be it the King Trump or his internet people pawns is the ultimate goal.

Literally fascism.

What a time to be alive.

More like on a day when the media will break their backs damage controlling about her FBI interview. This kind of play forces the media to abandon their plans and go off script, something Trump does well if he has to and the media less so.

He is forcing to play by his rules now because he knew the media would damage control her FBI interview shit. Now he can scold the media for not covering it and can go at as he pleases since he will be on the shows to talk about this but instead he will talk about Hillary. This will also make it look to other people that he is trying to stay on topic like the cuckservatives were complaining about while making the media look foolish.

Sweet Kek is with us.

Sorry, I'm just @matlockfan1488 not Trump

See, dipshits, faggots try to get dubs trips quads and shit. It must flow naturally, don't force it like your boyfriend forces his cock up your assholes.

Go back to brit/pol/

Pawns can become any other piece if they get to the other side of the board.

Makes sense and dubs confirm it. GodEmperor is playing games on levels we cant fully fathom.

Perhaps this is what it means to become the overman.

Does anyone have that burn by Trump about her? It was savage as fuck.

See:

Bless kek and the memes.

Prove it. The pic today doesn't count because he obviously didn't notice the anti-kike imagery. So please post a single piece of evidence that shows Trump being a Holla Forums user. Surprise me please, I want it to be true actually

youtube.com/watch?v=P7tI1YGD2ng

We'll MAGA and BRING BACK THE MOTHERFUCKING 80S.

Smells like summer is here

Lügenpreße activated

This. There are a lot of "Joe Arpaio is literally Hitler" pages out there.

Called it on the 15th reply.
As much as it pains me, this shit will never fly. Don't be a dumb goy thinking it will.

Seal of Solomon actually

Holy shit you're stupid. See
He planned this shit.

Are you guys going to let this retarded meme die?

It was a simple oversight and when pointed out they deleted the original tweet and replaced it with the circle version.

Trump is the most pro Israel candidate on the field, his daughter converted to Judaism and his Presidential campaign is funded by Sheldon Adelson.

He isn't encoding secret messages, it's just liberals jumping on everything he does as "das raycissssss".

That was the point, dumbass. Trump posted it AND deleted it, in order for it to get spread out and around much more.

He's letting his enemies do his work for him by spreading the image around, all while thinking they'll actually hurt Trump.

Also, it further drones on and desensitizes normies to the crowd constantly barraging on and on about how he and his supporters are nazis, hitler, and etc.

Everything he ever says sends retardpresse into a collective asshurt so it's not like he has to put effort into it.
I'll continue mocking anyone who thought it would stay up regardless.

Top kek. Maybe you can convince people to vote for Hillary.

no he doesn't.

Liberals claim he does because they see racism as a bad thing and don't want people to vote for him.

I'll be supporting Trump but it's not because I see Nazis in the clouds.

You'll be mocking them for all the wrong reasons especially since it was posted by someone else without much fan fair. He planned this shit.

Fuck off Dan

Well he got himself caught. What's the next step of his master plan?

I mentioned the echoes in the very same post you are quoting.

Except he does. You're crying and concern trolling does not work here. I still wonder why you guys even try.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Crashing Hillary's chances of getting elected…WITH NO SURVIVORS

Crashing the media, with no survivors.

also I don't remember ever saving this image and placing it into my folder. where in kek's name did you come from

Let's check.

quickly, discover a logical banepost followup to this post

Widen the range.

rats are getting bigger, i mean just look at israel, place is full of them

It was /r/The_Donald

They had so many popular posts that it flooded r/All with pro Trump propaganda. The reddit admins then tweaked the algorithm to make sure no more (or very few) Trump postings made it to the listing.

Reddit is a disgrace.

From what I'm hearing the FBI plans to do that.

I wish "the media is dishonest & retarded" sentiment was everywhere. I want to see it across social media & in day to day American life; every person well-aware that the press are corrupt shills shoveling bullshit. That's my wish. Kek, please make it happen.

jpost.com/US-Elections/Did-Trump-use-anti-Semitic-imagery-in-attack-on-Clinton-459304

Pardon my reading, it's been a tiring day.

How so?

Trump has said that he's the least racist man in America and will fight for Israel 100%, are we not meant to believe what the man himself says?

So far the claims that Trump is a racist come from hardcore SJW and Holla Forums users claiming to see secret messages on his Twitter account.

Holy fuck this. I want to see people chase the media people in the streets at this point.

He's literally sucking the nigger out of him or something, kid will one day wake up with Micheal jackson skin change and the mother is like oh lawd, masa finally back.

Jesus fucking Christ, GTFO you dirty fucking kike

The master persuader.

But I thought (((net neutrality))) was supposed to fix that.

Sad!

Well maybe you should stop being a kike trying to SHUT IT DOWN on Trump's campaign by aping the (((chosen))) that edited Ben Garrison cartoons.

INTERNET PEOPLE

He also says he wants to make Israel pay for their protection. He also says he intends to be impartial when dealing with the middle east.

And Trump has supported beliefs of race realism, that stupid people cannot produce smart people. Again, why are you here if your concern trolling is going to be this low energy and ineffective?

Why is this link not archived?

archive.is/Tlq8f

No one in america thinks that kikes don't really control media, finance, government. If they didn't people employed in those fields wouldn't magically disappear when they bring that fact up.

Remember Rick Sanchez?

Hi, Schlomo.

The tweet isn't secretly encoded antisemitism, it's just a star.

Literally the only people claiming that it is raycis are Never Trumpers and Internet nazis.

Normalfag detected.

Its literally an image made on Holla Forums and you're trying to play it off as a "pure coincidence" that there is a jew star on it.

There are other stars you can use. Or you can use a circle like he eventually did after he got what he wanted out of the media.

Your mask just slipped schlomo. You can either leave or get in the oven now. Again, why are you here if your concern trolling is going to be this low energy and ineffective and this obvious?

Is this seriously the best you could come up with, Shlomo?

Donald Trump responded to an anti-Israel questioner at his New Hampshire rally Thursday by saying he had Israel’s back “100 percent” and encouraging the rest of his crowd to cheer the Jewish state.

An elderly man took the microphone during the question-and-answer section of the event and told Trump he had two points to make.

“Number one, I’m opposed to the murder of unborn babies being legal,” he said. “Number two, I’m opposed to our wasting our military in the Middle East on behalf of Zionist Israel. Thank you.”

The crowd murmured uncomfortably.

“Well, let me just tell you Israel is a very, very important ally of the United States, and we are going to protect them 100 percent. 100 percent,” Trump said, to cheers from the rest of the audience. “They’ve been our most reliable—it’s our true friend over there, and we’re going to protect Israel 100 percent. As to number one, we’re with you.”

Trump said he wanted to get one more questions from the audience after his answer.

“We’ve got to ask one more, because that was a tough question on Israel,” he said. “That was nasty. Whoa! Are we all for Israel, right?”

freebeacon.com/national-security/trump-anti-israel-questioner-protect-percent/

So Trump didn't secretly antisemitism into it?

He replaced the star with a circle because he's Hitler right?

You mean back when he was hiding his powerlevel.

Holy shit, what a fucking weekend!

The the soldiers in the flag? They're nazis. We can get into the second pic and his various retweets too, like the time he retweeting @WhiteGenocideTM. How many dogwhistles do you need, fido?

That's from June 30.

The claim that we shouldn't believe what Trump actually says and should really believe the "interpretations" from SJW and Internet Nazis of his secretly coded messages is just utter horseshit.

As other anons have said: the midgets in clown costumes are winning, and even to admit this would make their victory surer.

You're not even being subtle anymore. What is your goal here?

-Trump "It's alright he's on our side" in regards to protester shouting "Israel did 9/11"

youtube.com/watch?v=jVn75Fgbl9w

-Trump: IRS against Christians (therefore what is the IRS if not Christian?)

youtube.com/watch?v=9VlUlT9CDIg

-Trump hates on Leibowitz for changing last name, hiding his heritage

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/330360556362018816

-Trump to Jewish donors: You don't want me because you can't buy me, many people in this room go back on their deals

youtube.com/watch?v=HsfVHB3-FB0

Trump: The papers show who really took down the trade center, it wasn't Iraqis, you *might* find it's the Saudis:cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/trump-responsibility-911-attacks-you-may-find-its-saudis

Trump: Certain middle eastern country other than Saudi Arabia we think is our friend is funding ISIS:

youtube.com/watch?v=2mFOBHYnWDs

You're now trying to say that something that was made on Holla Forums was not trying to be anti-semitic and now when you got called out, are trying to spin it some other way? Everyone laugh at this retard.

He did it to draw attention to the whole thing. He took the thing down before anyone got on his case about it. Before the articles.

Well done user, your post number signifies Kek's will has spoken through you

There it is again. You clearly aren't from around here.

Trump doesn't run his account personally, he dictates the tweets to his PR people and they quote whatever positive responses he gets. Most likely they didn't know what white genocide was because later they deleted those retweets when the lugenpresse ran articles accusing him of racism.

see

You're seeing what you want to see.

You do realize no one will believe or even listen to anything you have to say, right? You're just keeping this thread bumped which is nice but it works against you because again this is active shilling that was absent at the height of thing thing and has kicked into high gear now that things have died down like your classic shill would do. In other words, you suck at this and deserve to be fired. I seriously should contact the Hillary campaign just to get you fired for this poor showing. I bet you can't even say nigger.

Anime of the year right there. What to call it? Trumps;Wall maybe?

I need chemotherapy now.

He has stated otherwise that he tweets from bed often times.

YES

It wasn't made on Holla Forums, the fags saying that are retarded.
The image is calling her a criminal, if you think it is more likely to be meant as a sekret jewish star than a sheriffs badge, you have to be severely ill in the head.

Nice Kurisu you have there

Plausible deniability.
I'm seeing what Scott Adams is seeing. A keikaku being masterfully executed.

OP & internet Nazi here, and even I was kidding around about it being a Jude star.

You're saying it as if it's a bad thing.

Anime is degenerate.
I hope Trump makes Kurisu real.

because he's Hitler?

Why are you so offended by being called an Internet Nazi?

I'm an Internet Nazi myself and don't see that as a slur like you do.

Donald Trump does indeed have members of his staff operate the Twitter account, but that doesn’t mean the tweets aren’t written in his words. Rather, the businessman dictates exactly what he wants to say right down to the punctuation mark, and an employee types out the message and posts it.

“During the day, I’m in the office, I just shout it out to one of the young ladies who are tremendous,” Trump told Anderson Cooper at a CNN town hall event. “I’ll just shout it out, and they’ll do it.” That includes the exclamation points he so frequently uses, and he told Megyn Kelly that he’ll conclude by yelling “Exclamation point!”

He went on to explain, though, that he writes his own tweets after 7 p.m. and when he’s at home. In fact, according to The New York Times, at least 100 tweets were sent from Trump’s phone while he was on one of his golf courses.

What’s unclear is what the retweeting process is like. Does an aide scroll through Twitter and read every mention out loud? Who decides what gets the Trump stamp of approval? The campaign has repeatedly blamed offensive retweets on interns, although a Trump intern told the International Business Times that they do not have access to the account. Nevertheless, the following was sent out after a tweet that insulted Iowa voters:

"The young intern who accidentally did a Retweet apologizes."

heavy.com/news/2016/06/does-donald-trump-run-his-twitter-account-page-operate-use-post-write-update-campaign-controversy-retweet-tweet-white-supremacist-bots-followers-first/

lel prove it or fuck off

And he personally runs his twitter account after around 8:00 PM so you're already wrong right there.

So let's go through the list.

>Trump's father was once arrested at a KKK rally: archive.is/gC4lv

These things, when taken together, paint a certain picture user

TRIPLE DUBS AND HEIL HITLER CONFIRMS

He's on our side.

Jeb would've rushed to Rome to wash some Congolese "migrant's" feet as an act of penance.

Trip dubs ending in Hitler dubs proves it.

I-

Are we getting the KKK back to literally Claim Detroit back?

Does Trump's dad have an awesome Nazi shrine?

and he was let go, the whole thing was part of a larger protest.

Which were a gift from (someone he thought was Jewish) a friend.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-used-to-keep-a-book-of-hitlers-speeches-by-his-bed-according-to-his-ex-wife-a6765391.html

which no one would notice, including Trump.

and then deleted when the media picked it up.

The others are already covered but your entire point seems to be that Trump can't be just an American nationalist he has to be 1488 gas the kikes race war now, which puts you in the same camp as the anti Trump crew claiming the same thing.

How does one nationally socialize the internet? Will it mean lower ISP rates?

I just got a new life goal.

He's paying attention and needs our help. I think he's going to do the "le double cross le Jews" move after he's elected. Time to get fully on board the Trump train again. Start shoveling coal in the furnace like a fucking maniac and get this train moving to 88mph.

This sucker is nuclear indeed, Marty.

this.

and what's so wrong with that anyway? its a big step forward, really. The big question is whether "we" will keep organizing after he gets elected or just go home happy we won a little battle. That's the real point.

organize organize organize folks

Because he knew he'd get the media to talk about it, something I already mentioned and spelled out for you. Again, what is your purpose other than shitting everywhere since you;re not convincing anyone to change their vote or see things differently.

Your own post with a direct link further showing you're not from here and just a shill with an agenda indicates that he does his own tweets and the messages are all dictated by him. Furthermore, interns have said they don't have access to his personal account which makes sense.

archive.is/Xvn5j

I think there was this one film where it was a rooom located behind an oven with a false you have to enter in the oven to get in and it would trap the unwanted visitor in and cook him wit hth eend he aimed for switching to a clear screen where the one in the room could witness his intruder get fucked.

This could also be delayed so the prisoner could be interrogated at threat of gassing, then burning or just burning outright.

Well we're still voting for Trump regardless and even if not Hitler we still have plenty of reason to vote for him. So get in the oven we have a train to fuel.

I like these two dub points put together.

No they're not.

Because this is what he does. He makes eye-catching comments to get the media whipped into a frenzy. He's made tweets with spelling errors and deleted those while keeping others. This d&c tactic of yours is terrible. You are literally trying to turn this place into reddit. Please kill yourself. I look forward to you only commented on a small part of the post in the same formulaic manner that you have been doing instead of addressing all points since you are not trained or paid to do that.

HuffPost's kike editors claiming on the front page that it's another shoa. ==TOP KEK==

Yes, please do 800b9b

Let's talk about something constructive. Let's talk about the crimes of the Jews.

I find your lack of honesty disturbing, user.

We were then the shill showed up.

There are many threads for that. This is a thread on how to use the happenings from this incident to fuck over Hillary and help Trump. The jewsplaining thing was wonderful.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THAT IS NOT A STAR OF DAVID. STAR'S OF DAVID ARE GOLD AND LINED, NOT SOLID AND MAROON.

Never interrupt your enemy while they're making a mistake.

Gold would look like approval, even a juden one. And far too obvious.

can't tell if this is anti-trump or pro trump hahaha but I lol'd

Stars of David don't have an official color, Israels version is blue.

I went to work on 3 hours of sleep for that.

Worth. Every. Second.

Congrats on confirming that Trump in fact does run his and post on his own account

snopes.com/donald-trump-father-kkk-1927/

'TRUMP IS A KIKE' SHILLS BTFO

MAGA

MAGA

I don't buy into the horseshoe theory but it's funny that people here are joining up the with SJWs to try and prove that Trump's father was KKK.

Fucking jej'd all over my keks.

Now you sound like a goon. This is low energy as fuck. Sad!

not an argument.

And that is?

You've presented none and ducked all others. You've literally achieved nothing other than outing yourself as a shill.

Because his plan isn't to win the election. It's to build the fire enough that he will win the revolution.

I suggest looking at the full episode of this. I saw it the other day and it blew my mind.

Changing IPs won't save you nor will it hide how blatant you are in this line of bullshit. The very same nonsense Huff po has been trying to push as well.

oy vey we caught da goyim!

seriously tho why do jews say anti-semitism rather than racism it's like they're trying to make people realize they're a privileged class

because even a filthy goy (like yourself) could become a part of God's chosen people

JEWSPLAINING

Fucking gold (Oyvey, gold is my favorite)

You aren't using the original version nigger. KEK

You aren't using the original version nigger. KEK>>6557448

This is illegal, document that shit its against net neutrality.

ok sorry fam

oath voided

TRUMP IS A VERY SMART GOY.

This is clearly to sate the Holla Forumsacks and bad goys like the goy who asked the israel question the other day at the rally.

Trump HAD to and HAS to continue to praise israel.

This is plausibly deniable that it's just a mistake.

First: it's not a star of david. It's a shape, that isn't the shape's name.

Second: Image editing software all have that shape in it's shape tool label so it's "just a misclick".

Who is that goy?

donald trump's own daughter is a fucking jew…

Keep that kike symbolism shit out of Holla Forums.

You're feeding from the kike's hands when you use and push that bullshit.

Reported.
Filtered.

The fact that he -wants- to post it, only to take it down when it starts attracting too much heat, is all we need.

Well, not in Germany.

That's troubling. Said it two days ago ffs.

I'm not sure fam. This kind of rhetoric should be an automatic rejection. It's "throw in the oven" worthy tbh.

Trump needs to dog whistle again tommorow to let us know he's just bullshiting

all those kikes using the echos hahah

HOO LEE SHIT

Tell me you're taking the piss.

Confirmed.

Not necessarily.

The bottom of it says @fishbonehead1

twitter.com/fishbonehead1

Doesn't seem like one of us tbh

Also, check em

Wew lad

Occam's razor applies here.

"Most corrupt candidate ever" = law enforcement = sheriffs badge

Praise be Kek!

JVCD. He supports Trump and he's red-pilled about international jewry.

He's also a former movie star: he's what you go when you cross Arnold Schwarzenegger with Bruce Lee and smother and stifle the blend with loads of eurotrashy sexuality.

This is the real price of having a job.

Honest to god the greatest day of my life. It was difficult but Holla Forumss collective autism was working at 100% that day.

I will never cease to be amazed how our all male community can do the impossible when we all work together.

THREAD THEME

Trump is Griffith

TAKE THAT BACK

That doesn't work anymore shlomo. Oath Circles have been confirmed as a symbol of Kek and the KEK Observatory

The moves this guy makes are great

anti-trump shills need to leave

wew lad

That burn never fails to launch mein sides into orbit

Kek, ugly (((echoes))) indeed. Purge them.

fixed

Indeed, this was executed with some quite clever plausible deniability. Donald never ceases to impress me.

Yeah I can't tell which side this comes from, but it made me all warm and fuzzy inside

(((You're))) a retard if that's how you think.

Nice work.

I feel so smug right now.

KEK blesses this informative post.

Trump is always 2 steps ahead of the MSM

There are websites that give you a free number for texting. Hoping to intice people to use their service full time.
ex: textnow

ITT: Mental gymnastics

Complete coincidence, I'm sure one of Trump's aids was just using pre-made shapes in mspaint. They only wanted too add more flair than the boring rectangle or circle.

Okay.

I wonder why?

Tweet deleted already.

archive.li/https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/749235486389043200

After the darkness comes the light!

PRAISE KEK!

Oh, I figured the Jewiness of Soros was so firmly established he didn't need echoes.

Donald Trump Launches Blatantly Anti-Semitic Attack Against Hillary Clinton
Judington Post article:

(((Sam Levine)))
Associate Politics Editor, The Huffington Post
twitter.com/srl/status/749284960595566596
(((Sam Stein)))
Senior Politics Editor, The Huffington Post

twitter.com/samsteinhp/status/749269735267717120

After the Darkness comes the Light!

Praise Kek!

After the darkness comes the light
Praise KEK

the man just spent 15 seconds and maybe .25 USD to ganer several millions dollars in advertising for himself. And (((they))) keep saying he's a hoorrible businessman.

yooo were you at the fayetteville rally or greensboro?

We are arriving at levels of dog whistling that shouldn't even be possible.

OH DEAR GOD MY SIDES

I walked past a TV playing (((CNN))) and they're STILL talking about this shit. I just happened to catch the news bitch say "Well to be fair this image first appeared on an anti-semitic message board".

OH GEE I WONDER WHO THEY COULD POSSIBLY BE TALKING ABOUT? :^)
i wish there was an Holla Forums version of this gif

Who do you think paid for the ad of Trum permanently affixed to the bottom of the page? We are all employed detectives of Trump:

The God Emperor is hosting our home

TRUMP MARKETERS BTFO

#starrgate

#starrgate

get out Holla Forums

Oh look, the Trump marketer learned a new thing.

Fuck off jew-lover.

nice