Memeing the Disintegration of the European Union

Brexit is only the first step. How could we meme the next downfall of the globalist project?

The talks of a "Domino Effect" — is there a way to reinforce this into reality with memes?

And, after the EU, what's next? Assuming Trump wins the US election, and the EU is dismantled, what's the next globalist frontier? The American corporations? The Chinese production chain? The Jewish banks?

EU faces have to be wojaks.

Bumping?

bump for kek

this.

With the appropriate insistence, anything can be memed, everything becomes a meme.

I have a hunch.

The UK just had Brexit and the medias claim them to be first to leave the UK, right? Well, that is a lie.

3 COUNTRIES HAVE LEFT THE EU PRIOR TO BREXIT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withdrawal_from_the_European_Union#Past_withdrawals

This is their memetic achilles heel. Once everyone understands that leaving the EU is a common and perfectly normal thing it's fucking game over for Brussels.

D&C, fuck off. EU will kick your ass amerifags.

this

ban all amerifags who try to destroy european globalism

us jews will rule the earth

Israel has to exit the planet before Soros dies. Can memes do this?

Meme-tech can be applied to enhance any movement. Trump, grexit, you name it.

This is pretty nice.
I like that.

It probably made less noise since the one before were smaller country that nobody would care if they left.
Which would also mean that UK was indeed important to the EU.

The Czech Republic is going to have a vote for both NATO and EU membership, so they’re probably next.

After that will be Austria when FPÖ wins the presidential election.

From there, maybe Italy?

Has it been confirmed yet?

Sometimes the simplest ideas are the best.
Hopefully our master memesmiths can do something with this.

Not even Brexit has been confirmed, so we have to go with what they claim.

I can see that combined with poo in loo.

Put the EU in the loo.

We need Frexit. That would collapse the whole thing.

Of course not. Our quite based president said that he is in favour of the EU membership referendum. However this will not happed in the foreseeable future as our goverment is full of merkel-style globalists and good goys.

NATO referendum - totally impossible. NATO is worshipped here as the only defense against le ebil russkies.

t. czechfag

this one is pretty gud

"Put the EU in the loo" is pretty good.

I wonder how well that translates into French, German, Italian, Polish etc? It'd be pretty great to have a macro with the message written repeatedly in multiple languages, to show that EVERYONE has a chance to escape.

How about some good ol' shitposting. Just start editing pee pee poo poo images in the style of this image and start posting them in places as reaction images or whatever. Then wait until our memes start spreading on the Internet.

Champaign-Urbana is in Illinois, not in France.

one sec, i'll fix it into / Illinois then.

It’s uncited and normalfags will just say “HURR HOW YOU PROVE MONEY WHERE SOURCES WHERE TIMELINE” and “HURR THERE AREN’T NOGO ZONES THAT IS RACIST PROPAGANDA YOU ARE A RACIST”. Do you happen to have the source?

So is it even TRUE?

This image should be sufficient for any non-degenerate to vote for EU exit.

naw man, its just some concept art. It's supposed to give an impression of how things could be, rather than how things are.

Dutch referendum will secure it

If the demise of the EU were a 'major motion picture' it would be named 'The Fault in Our Stars'.

Eurovision doesn't actually have anything to do with the EU. Although it started in 1956 it was created by the EBU (European Broadcasting Union) which itself was created in 1950, a year before the EU's origin organisation, the ECSC (European Coal & Steel Community), was created.

Here is what I think is one of the best Eurovision songs, Sanomi. It was Belgium's 2003 entry by Urban Trad which they wrote in a made up language for some reason. It didn't win but they came 2nd by only 2 points. An interesting fact about this entry is that Urban Trad were almost banned from Eurovision because one of their members, Soetkin Collier, is right-wing and used to be in the VNJ (Flemish National Youth Association). Eventually Urban Trad were only allowed to appear on Eurovision without Soetkin. I'm posting a video from one of their concerts so you can watch Soetkin perform. She's the blonde girl, although I must admit I think the other singer is better looking.

Low-energy OC I made a few months ago.
I'm really bad at this shit.

i totally agree

you make this place look more retarded than it is.

Delete this image from you hard drive and never try to make OC again.