Damn how can china sell these action cameras for $15usd free shipping and make a profit...

damn how can china sell these action cameras for $15usd free shipping and make a profit? the camera also does decent video

Other urls found in this thread:

softserve.8ch.net/azvn/imagefetch/zvqw/7430
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks user! I came buckets!

i have same camera ok for video photos suck me off

dab

most likely re using the tooling from another production run for another companies cameras

no cost to re tool, use cheaper grade plastics than the last run and use left over components

chinks do it all the time

poop

pretty sure that's illegal since the design and tooling contains the IP of the company that contracted them to manufacture the camera. People can't just break the law like that.

thats a go-pro ripoff

You think someone would just do that? Break non-enforced laws in china to make profit??

lol

softserve.8ch.net/azvn/imagefetch/zvqw/7430

damn that is so cheap

+1

would something like this be good for creepshots?

I work in a very busy place with lots of pretty girls. i see thongs and butt crack and cleavage everyday but im too shy and nervous to take pictures as i think someone may see me because im not good at keeping a poker face

girls always seem to notice and get mad when i look at their breasts

Can i use this to just keep working while i take secret creepshots?

fyi i dont want to get fired and i need to know if these pics it takes can be secure because i may or may not be in an area with underage

Key chain camera

spy sunglasses

Is this taken with the camera above? I need something that can take creepshots like this without me being noticed

just get a gf/fwb. Boom: sex available anytime on demand.

Hey OP, do you have a photo that you took with that camera so I can look if it's good? I want to make outdoor photos. Really, no creepshots just outdoor from holidays

Because they cost like 2$ to make and shipping from China is extremely cheap.

oh look OP is shilling this camera AGAIN
exact same text too!

by making defective merch? didn'y click the vid btw

how the hell can you make a camera for $2

i got this the off ebay came the other day in the post cost 6.99usd free shipping its a Bluetooth speaker with fm radio usb sd card slot and aux in works great goes loud and sound amazing

kek