Croatians explain yourselves

Croatians explain yourselves.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4246588/Hollywood-actor-Jamie-Foxx-target-racial-slur-Croatia.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CybGo6hALVo?t=872
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nema šanse

Anrt the Croatians the ones that killed the Bosnians?

In part but I'm pretty sure you're talking about the other ones.

American Niggers truly are privileged.

Croatia is underneath Germany and Poland so anything east of Italy eastern Europe? Or everything remotely past east Germany?

I'll be honest with you right now, I've never looked at a map of Europe.

It's a shitty non-term but you can't go wrong with Balkans.

Same, I thought croatia/serbia/ and bosnia were more east of europe but surprised when its like right next to Italy. wtf didnt know the turk were so close to europe.

Foxx is playing "Nigger John" in some Robin Hood movie, right?

What's the matter? He makes jokes about killing whites all of the time, shouldn't he be okay with racism?

croatians much like ukaranians have a chip on their shoulder because addi and friends convinced those retards they were super special and better than their neighbors, since then they have pretty consistently acted against their own interests

that being said id def try and call jamie foxxxxx a nigger because I would probably get away with it, that hollywood nigga is almost white, nigga; hes not gonna do nothing except cry about it

only good croat song btw I will alwas be team srpska, at least serbs know how to be racist while at the same time enjoying fast raps of 2pac

but he is a nigger

Why is the defense mechanism for niggers being called nigger to laugh?

because niggers are the niggest, they know how much fun it is to call someone a nigger

foxx is a fucking pussy, his street nigger persona is full of cracks, he can barely pull that shit off believably and rarely even tries.

someone like whatshhisface the hostage rescue nigger has a much better mean mug despite being a hollywood dicksuck for a long time now, foxx was always soft as fuck is mah bet nevermind now

he smoked a joint with snoop dogg and could barely form a coherent sentence afterwards. even zac efron hold it together better and he was on fifty other drugs
maximum pussy

Hahah, damn, nigger came out all coughing and shit.

While Croatians are Europe fanboys that routinely embarrass themselves trying to emulate Western nations the real niggers of the Balkans are the Serbs.

lul i remember this, all these rapper faggots getting destroyed by some jewtuber named "doom marine" or something, shit was pretty cash, i think he went like 50-1 hue

anyhow yeah case in point jamies a fag, patrice has this great bit about how he looks like a scary nigger to your average white guy and even coconut nigs, but at the same time he cant walk past 100th street or something in jew york, basically there are different levels of niggish even if they all look pretty niggerish from the outside, yo fitted and ya fuckin pants dont mean shit if you a fake ass leva nigger, real recognize real and htat works ther other way around. remember all the rappers that got robbed in england, fuckin hilarious

that being said the roughest toughest st louie burgernigger is probably a joke to some HQ nigger from hueland with 13 9mm wounds and a belly full of buckshot, he would eat you niggers for breakfast nigger, also the mexicans are fucking removing all of yall, lemao, brown rolls deeper than black I guess bitches

somewhat true, but they are still one of my favorite kinds of niggers, you can do better business with them than russians imo, they have a little bit less of the classic slav pitfalls(being fucking late to everything, laid back etc) just my personal experience, i am not a serbiaonly at heart in regards to kebab

Damn nigger, calm your dumb-ass self.

yer right i needs me some of that sizzalean ayo lmao

lol i remember that patrice bit but i forget where it's from
9 out of 10 rappers are pussies. if they weren't they'd be in jail or dead. also 9 out of 10 rappers probably smoke producer dick just to get a record deal. faggots abound in the hip hop scene

forgot how rambling this story was
youtu.be/CybGo6hALVo?t=872

They haven't fought kebab in over two centuries though. What they've done in the past hundred years was attack fellow Christians, precipitate WW1, attack a bunch more fellow Christians, precipitate the disintegration of Yugoslavia, attack a bunch more Christians, then when they lost that war turn around and attack fellow Slavs and pretend they're removing kebab, and when that failed take out their frustrations on the Albanians (that did deserve some of it though) until they got bombed by NATO for being stupid niggers and taking their troops hostage.

They're too stupid to be Jews, but they do so live up to "The Jew Cries Out in Pain as He Strikes You." According to Serbs their whole history is one long list of incidents where they dindu nuffin, they good boys, defenders of Christendom.

bongo
:DDD
bongo played basketball during the election day
:DDD
how black is that
:DDDDDD

fucking coon

Hypocritical much?

The thing that really stood out to me I this though:
WE WUZ ENGLISH AN SHIEET!

Get paid to be a white man and destroy white culture? What's not to love!

Niggers don't realize that if white people die out, they're fucking finished. But let's keep jerking off about how awesome their worthless people, are.

They don't care, even when they do realize their mistake they will just make excuses and the continue with the exact same behaviour. Take a look at "Zimbabwe" or South Africa if you don't believe me, they are still blaming Whites for the problems that they themselves have caused.

They called him a nincompoop?

He refused to tip and they called him a niggardly swine.

I'm guessing foxx and other niggers at his table were being noisy niggers, someone went Michael Richards on them, then outrage ensued.

But yes 9/10 sounds about right since we get people like drake and snoop "I weigh 80 pounds" dogg

No they aren't, Africa's been existing for tens of thousands of years before the first white civilization.

About to give a serious reply, but realized you have to be trolling. 3/10

nope, it's called history, you should read it sometime

virtually every single (sane) scientist agrees that we originated in africa, it's called the "out of africa" theory. africa and africans existed waaaaaay before white people decided to leave

And niggers were living at practically the same technological level the whole time (apart from when a foreign civilization decided to use them as beasts of burden or warriors). He didn't word it perfectly but I think his point was that without foreign aid and white handouts they will descend back into an almost animal existence.

Wrong. Humanity was born in the Fertile Crescent. We did not originate from niggers, but we do share a common ancestor. Do you know what that means?
Oh, you're twelve, nevermind.

Lel. You best be trolling nigga.

Add in:

He's basically a nigger. Why treat him any other way?

Type in english you faggot!!!

everyone post your smug face reactions to when you realize that anthropologists and pretty much everyone else are slowly but steadily debunking the "out of africa" theory as the days go by.

webm

would nut on her face tbh

could probably have her upside down and fill up both nostrils

she's pretty funny. I'd love to shove my dick in her asshole.

"Eastern Europe" and "The West" are both terms that came about after WW2 because the Soviets occupied Eastern Europe.

So generally speaking, that's what people mean when they mean Eastern Europe, they're talking about Formerly Soviet states.

When I was a kid, my parents took in a Croation exchange student. He cried a lot and would hold hands with old men for seemingly no reason, but he's also responsible for introducing me to Doom and the top down GTA games via bootleg floppy discs, so all in all he was pretty cool.

What about when the Roman Empire split in two?

bosnians
and serbs
and gypsies
basically every kind of undesirable that had been scurrying around the northern balkans at the time, croats killed a ton of

JAMIE FOXX BTFO!

The average Afro-American has absolutely no idea about how racist the rest of the world is towards people of their ilk. It's sad that they abuse the liberties that they possess in their homelands.

/thread

Louis, is that you?

We should meme that word

NICO NICO NII~!

hating groups you dont know is what every group does. all it takes is a few examples if X behavior to convince people its a real trait for said group. It makes life simpler if you paint in broad strokes, but when its done to you, most people rightfully object to it.

what we now call bosnia, croatia and slovenia were part of the western roman empire

i'd take a based serb over a cr*atian pussy anyday

when did T.I. start bleaching?

yep, all rappers are actors, including the fishlipped nigger that said that

even rappers that are scary to other rappers and have open gang affiliations(brotha lynch, mr criminal f.e) are total fucking lightweights and will admit this if pressed on the matter, there are probably a few "selfmade" underground rappers that are actually homicidal and dangerous but for the most part its a fucking show, obviously

theres also a lot of faggotry going on in the "scene", birdman commes to mind, hue

I understand that its fucking primal and stupid to babble about "street cred" but hypocrisy should be called out and even if you fucking despise rap music you should be willing to acknowledge the allure of it for young aimless angry males, there was a time when it was legitimately dangerous, its the only kind of "music" that comes straight from your balls and can be quickly appropriated by pretty much any culture to fit its goals and aspirations. its also a way of conveying a lot of information very quickly, this alone makes it a viable vessel

Certain…factions did their damndest to undermine any subversive potential within the scene, this is undebateable at this point, I always have to think about that ice cube diss, only time i can think of that a mainstream rapper named the jew

I would agree with some of this, but youre simplifying a lot of shit as well, real quick some points, not an expert by any means and I was in fucking kosovo for a month or two, so i might be a little biased against shiptars(who isnt lol, inb4 SIDF)

if you think the "black hand" was in any way a pro-serbian or even a "pan-slavic" organization you are woefully wrong my friend, the entire movement reeked of anglo deep state manipulation, they were and are very good at fostering these kinds of neo-reactionary movements. the man that shot ferdinand was a useful idiot, a role that serbia itself has filled quite a few times. I feel for them in this regard, probably because im a kraut, we have been useful idiots more than once

again if you think the serbs are solely much less conciously responsible for the fall of yugoslavia you are grossly oversimplifying the whole fubar, the disintegration of yugoslavia began like so many other rubbelizations, with western intelligence covertly backing fundamentalist wahhabi fucktards, along with the likes of izibegowahteverwich. it was a menagerie of espionage, color revolutions and other machinations, it took great effort to prepare the fall of yugoslavia, and all of the anglo vassal states played their part(BND backing croats and UCK comes to mind)

The serbs were quick to fulfill the role that had been designed for them, they reacted exactly as these outside powers hoped they would, like thickheaded fucking serbs

the whole victimhood mentality is endemic, but so many peoples fall into this bullshit of we dindunuffin and everyone else is at fault.

its a fucking complex mess, and its very hard to get solid intel because of all the rampant revisionism on all sides. for me the balkans and what happened there in the 90s are a microcosm of the world stage and the rampant fuckery that happens behind the veil

There's an almost limitless supply of examples that niggers are barbaric savages though. Some of them may be o.k. but the vast majority are subhuman animals. Just take a look at their native land if you need proof that they belong in the trashcan of history.

Just to clarify my point here I'm saying that I personally didn't have any problem with niggers until I learnt about the racial crime statistics and studied their historical behaviour. If you want to see the true face of the nigger study the history of Zimbabwe, South Africa and Haiti, these are examples of how niggers will behave when they gain the upper hand over whitey (in every case it is whitey who allowed them to gain the upper hand too).

Around blacks never relax isn't just a joke saying, it's an important piece of advice.

croatian inferiority complex and butthurt is always amusing