Man broke into his ex-girlfriend's apartment and strangled her to death before 'filming himself having sex with her...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3670172/Ex-boyfriend-Canberra-woman-pleads-guilty-murder-filmed-having-sex-corpse.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5XVaa
archive.is/ISiYR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Burn the coal, pay the toll. Non-news, nothing of value was lost.

Is he an abo?

Is she an Italian?

straya
the fuck kinda last name is that

islander.
wasn't a few decades ago we considers islanders to be a bunch of cannibals. look no further than papua new guinea

Is it just me or are pacific islanders the ugliest people on earth? I mean tongans, samoans and fijians can give full blodded abbos a run for their money.

Pay the toll

You call this bitch white?

Yeah, nah. This is black on black crime. I could care less.

who cares

stop letting islanders into your countries faggots

nz is already fucked being in free association with island scum, where they can come whenever they want with citizenship

Only value in her death is that every dead racemixer reported on media may open some liberal eyes.

THE TOLL WAS PAYED

check'em

This.

So glad we live in this vibrant diverse society or we would never get to experience these things. Ethnic food, interesting murder sex crimes. We have it all.

Fucking delighted, may they all end up in a similar fashion

The coal was burned, the toll was paid. Nothing more to it.

no loss

low-effort thread #49343

One or two lines of text with a link (usually not archived) and hopefully people will react to it and keep more important threads off the first two pages. Pretty standard.

I would love to have a policy about "reaction threads" getting the anchor. Its all this board is anymore. We can't talk about anything of consequence because the board is flooded with brown people doing fucked up shit.

sage

TOLL STATUS: PAID

honestly, whenever these "white" girls have olive skin, dark hair, and brown eyes, I don't really care when this happens. She's probably part Mohammadian or Latino or the like. Genuinely don't care what happens at that point.

Vaguely glad they got what they had coming though.

Why no just not turn himself in right away?

Next time spoiler the picture so we can play "guess the race". Also: archive.is/5XVaa

Do we celebrate when sub humans kill each other?

She fucked niggers and suppressed her urges to have children with pets. Who gives a shit?

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

You burn the coal, you pay the toll.

Soo, where's the video?

Dailyfail turned the comments off from the very beginning of posting the story.

kek

archive.is/ISiYR
archive.is/ISiYR
archive.is/ISiYR
archive.is/ISiYR
archive.is/ISiYR
archive.is/ISiYR
archive.is/ISiYR
archive.is/ISiYR
archive.is/ISiYR
archive.is/ISiYR

She pissed off daddy though so it was worth it.

good
nobody deserved it more
now burn in hell

wew lad.

Wait what's that? What's that I hear? It's like a familiar rhyme, something about tolls and coals.

Oh yeah that's right, now I remember.
BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL

And nothing of value was lost.

Just another reason I'll be happy to hunt down niggers soon.