CIA Director Michael Hayden Speech on Geopolitics

Hey Holla Forums, I bring an offering from a source I've found consistently high quality.The US Army War College has a youtube channel they post lectures to. For Wehraboos like me, they have hour long talks dedicated to single years of the Eastern front.

Anyways, this is a talk Michael Hayden gave a couple days ago, just after Brexit. Lot of good bits in there, but he speaks very frankly about the breakdown of the postwar order, and the rise of non state entities. This is a talk being given to officers in training, so he isn't trying to bullshit them.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/photos-iraqis-march-us-israeli-flags-basra/
theamericanmirror.com/homeowner-installs-camera-catch-flag-thief/
youtube.com/watch?v=oA13akwRFBc
frontporchrepublic.com/2012/11/whats-wrong-with-the-republican-party/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victual_Brothers
youtube.com/watch?v=ygNuRpwZqRU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_source
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Watching now, good shit.

Not often you see a goy who you trust less than a kike, even if he is a world-class traitor.

thanks

Iraqis March on US, Israeli Flags in Basra

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/photos-iraqis-march-us-israeli-flags-basra/

Muqtada al Sadr's Shias?

Yeah, he is. You are an idiot.

Cheers, will download it and watch later.

This is very naive. They get the most bullshit fed to them.

Yeah, officers get the most cutting edge good goyim brainwashing. Anything they are taught about the state of the world and America's place in it is false.

zogbots are upset their flags are being stolen

theamericanmirror.com/homeowner-installs-camera-catch-flag-thief/

They are taught just enough true stuff to function.

I went to a service academy. What's funny about the brainwashing is that it is just like going to football games with smart people. They play along, overreact, cheer, act silly, yell, etc. You're all just playing superfans. Breaks you out of your shells. Let's off steam.

And then it dawns on you. They are fucking serious. Propaganda seemed to act the same way. It's a joke until you have gone along with it for long enough, and then it's almost impossible to eject from.

I'm 19 minutes in and it's pretty much all gibberish so far.

Ok m8

A lot of the people I run into from the military academies seem to be psychopaths or sociopaths (or something close to it). My experience with them was as an enlisted goy and then working in the business world after college.

But I guess that goes with the territory wherever there are large groups of highly intelligent and ambitious people competing with one another.

What's interesting is that the mass of them starting off are just regular normies, somewhat intelligent, who are at least fairly ambitious. The more cutthroat ambition takes a while to develop. Maybe the atmosphere makes them that way. It's like when you meet a group of people, outwardly social, and then you talk to them and realise there is nothing there but people seeking advantage over each other. I don't believe in souls, but it's like they aren't fully human.

Quite a few going in, who you might expect to be actual sociopaths, are too smart, too idiosyncratic, don't automatically respect authority (a lot of former military), too charismatic- they don't fit in. Unless they learn to blend in with the herd. And blending in for too long turns you into that.

Holla Forums likes to talk about getting in and changing things from the inside, I don't think many realise just how much it changes you. Or maybe the people drawn to it just suck ass.

what have you heard about officer training schools?

Can you be more specific? And I'm probably not the one to ask for that.

iktf

Hey, quick question: all of you guys receive engineering degrees, right?
Do you think your academy's program was about the same as a good civilian school?

I'm asking because I don't understand how so many academy grads are doing their military training, completing an engineering degree, often learning foreign languages, and then many times having another major, and then all the other bullshit you guys have to do in your four years.

It seems inhuman. Are corners being cut somewhere? Some academy grads I met just didn't seem that great. (Though some were, to be sure.)

I went to a very competitive school that counts presidents and CEOs as alumni, and I don't think very many of them could've handled your workload.

is it worth it?

if you are red pilled, are they going to eat you?
as in reveling your power level to gov directly

just general things that you dont hear from a recruiter

wehraboo?

Wehrmacht

I believe in souls. But I also believe not everyone is born with on and of those that are it is possible to lose said soul. I feel there just has to be some type of meta force that makes for the difference between the many shit and the few men.

No its not. Don't join the military until the county is untucked. Trust me. There is no worse feeling than realizing you were horribly injured fighting for a cause that was not your own.

yes…i was going to wait for four years of trump (praise kek) cleaning house before i join up

Where is this Jew meme Dexter shit coming from that people who can't function with empathy are somehow the intelligentsia? The majority are meth heads in prison, stay at homes, or just assholes who work jobs they hate and try to get people fired that intimidate them.

The most intelligent like the Clintons are just prostitutes paid off in really low brow things like a license to rape and kill. But what good is all that at the end of the day unless you're a fucking loser who is hiding from the mirror and reality.

Is this staff school, or for younger officers?

I'm not very impressed, because he don't seem to understand that he problem is the America and Europe has not been fulfilling it's social contract.

He also seem to be impressed by Harvard scholars and other academic stars with everything to lose if they are branded racist, so he don't seem to understand that the selection mechanism for them is political correctness and not truth.

The short story, the guy is a blue pilled cuck.

I served for 5 years in the Army as an officer, but I was a ROTC-nazi, not a ringknocker. I knew two basic types of West Pointers:

1: The Super-Lifer who was all-in on the kool-aid and brainwashing. These are the vast majority I knew. Not necessarily autistic, but extremely socially awkward and not very fun or funny. EVERYTHING was dead serious, and the only things they found funny or humorous is the inane processed bullshit on TV that Holla Forumsacks cringe at and even some normies find lame. Didn't seem fully "human" if that makes any sense and the vast majority lacked ANY ability to think critically. While most were reasonable people, I knew a few that were so deep into "the Army" never being wrong that regardless of the morality or constitutionality of an order, they would follow it. They would machine-gun an entire town in front of TV cameras if ordered. They were the minority within the group, but they did exist.

2: The dudes who did it for family reasons and didn't give a fuck. These guys were a definite minority, but I knew one or two. They did their time, got out and did something else. All the others stayed in.

Regarding the first group, Fred Reed wrote a (few) column(s) about service academy types and his hypothesis was that they were emotionally-stunted and repressed, and unable to deal with complex thoughts and emotions. His point was that 18-23 are your prime years to "develop" yourself and cut loose. Nothing really "degenerate" as folks here would think, but those years are when you're out of the house, on your own, and you're supposed to go party, smoke a little weed, bang chicks, do dumb shit, and learn your limits while blowing off steam.

You take kids at that point in their life and then force them to spend the next four years being under the control of someone else who makes most (all) major decisions for them, keep them way too obsessed about how shiny their belt buckle is and how "dress right, DRESS!" their clothes and room is, never really let them blow off steam and act "normal", and never let them develop their own minds and critical-thinking skills.

Turn them loose in a military unit and these are the kind of people that can command Divisions and Carrier Battle Groups, a difficult task and one that not many people can do. They are smart people and can analyze information and can make decisions quickly. But ask them to reflect on the morality or righteousness of what they are doing, or in any other way go against the indoctrination or brainwashing, (basically try and redpill them), and they absolutely cannot handle it. Their brains literally are not wired to process and deal with that shit, and it comes from the roles they chose (or were put into), at those critical developmental times in their lives.

Having known more than a few of them, I think Fred is pretty spot-on.

He's too cucked and dishonest for me to stand watching, does he say anything that William S. Lind couldn't in 15 minutes?

Video already posted here
youtube.com/watch?v=oA13akwRFBc

Thank you for posting this.

cool!

This.

nice! soaked it up

Like jews

This.

Assume every word coming out of a recruiters mouth is a lie. Still need more details if I can. Depends on what you mean by redpilled. A lot of working for the government in ANY form is hiding your powerlevel. Not worth it imo.

Honestly, best thing is to stay out and work around only men, you'll learn more and have a practical skill.

It's nothing like dexter. These people are not the intelligentsia, it's like a separate but equal thing. Intelligentsia is default leftist. It' more like very high level enforcers and flunkies.

The traditional idea of psycho- or socio- paths does not fit, but these people are less capable but even scarier in my opinion.

This describes a lot of these types perfectly. Most can't look at themselves in any realistic way.

checked. You're not wrong about the bluepill, except "social contract." That whole idea has no bearing in reality.

This is a very good description. I found rotc not terribly capable (I grew up innawoods) but they were usually just regular guys. The most regular guys of ours were the guys who could go full-retard wildman when they got loose. The rest looked more like chads but had no real-world skills.

The most kool-aid were the ones who started off least capable. I met 1 person ever who gave a shit about defending consteetushun.

The family guys I knew DGAF, but were kinda bitches overall.

I've only disagreed with fred maybe twice ever. Pretty spot-on. One of the reasons I find it laughable when Mr. Red Team talks about the military defecting.

Thankyou OP. This was pretty sweet.

checked

Has anyone else ever wondered why there are 8 States/Colonies on pics like that from that Era, but now they teach us there were 13 Colonies?
Also, has anyone else wondered why they picked a snake, usually a symbol of evil, dark forces etc?
Seems weird

I doubt they're getting 100% truth.

And yet it's all for ZOG in the end.

frontporchrepublic.com/2012/11/whats-wrong-with-the-republican-party/

What's so wrong with that, so long as we get to kill all the darkies and other untermensch?

this is all about them selling mopping up the last areas of resistance to the NWO

they own all the nation states, now they are after non-state actors

aka anyone who does not want a BBC up their ass for diversity.

"But ask them to reflect on the morality or righteousness of what they are doing, or in any other way go against the indoctrination or brainwashing, (basically try and redpill them), and they absolutely cannot handle it. Their brains literally are not wired to process and deal with that shit"

This is like 90% of people and probably always has been. I think someone once coined the term "hypnotics" to describe this majority type. They subconsciously absorb symbols (literal ones to extremely abstract symbols like culturally appropriate character archetypes etc) and images of the surrounding culture almost completely via a form of unquestioning drawn out years long osmosis. Everyone goes through this process, but I imagine the real differentiatior from a hypnotic and well, whatever not a hynotic is called, would be honest reflection on the validity of the whole process and whether or not to accept it all. I would say 90% of people will never do this, although there are variations even among them based on other factors.

What does this man do with his time?

We know he has over $400 million dollars, and he's already revealed his power level.

So what the fuck does he do? Does he sit around doing degenerate rich people shit all day long, or what? Why don't we hear a fucking peep from this guy?

What is wrong with this faggot? Does he know boards like this exist? Has he even looked? Does he even care?

If he's really planning to sit on his mountain of shekels and do nothing for the rest of his life, why doesn't he just swallow a bullet instead?

what you posted is basically the Joseph Campbell theory. Myth is what initiates the human into society.

If you fuck with it, you fuck with the whole society.

Myth or meme's are literal programing the next generation.

(checked and checked)
I think it comes down to self-awareness, seeing as how SJWs and the like have a complete lack of it.

Which is why Orwell wrote a book called "All Art is Propaganda"

It's not me that talked about fulfilling the social contract, it was the cuck I listened to for over an hour.

The social contract WILL become important, if we make it important, and that is something pro-whites might do next, as it fits the White Genocide memeplex.

The cucked director give part of the explanation. When continental europoors set sail for America, they lived in a world where science and religion was interconnected in a geocentric world.

Christianity now teach that nobody ever though the world flat, so history has been updated.

Has anyone else wondered why cuckold was purged from English?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victual_Brothers

It' a good thing these guys never ruled parts of the current USA?

And ERIC wrote a book about how history were memory holed, and he called himself George after Old King George, and Orwell is UR-quelle in German.

Can't be bothered to look right now, but the American Western word "vittles" as in "come eat your vittles!" was slang for "food", which was allegedly short for "victuals", which means "food prepared to be eaten".

So these guys named themselves after a good thing and associated the word and name with positivity. .

And those damn gnats are a pain in the ass in Dixie in summer?

The Last of the Mohicans
youtube.com/watch?v=ygNuRpwZqRU

citation? significance of UR-quelle?

wat? you didn't link me nor answer my questions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_source

I fucked up that one, didn't I?

It was meant for

Actualy, souls are rare. Few people have it. Most of the people are just backgraund, just statists and they are acting an automation principle, like ants.

Jesus thank you user!

Reminder that libertarians are autistic liberals.

Thank you user. My mind is blown away by this. I feel so stupid that I didn't put the pieces together. Got any more videos?

thanks for posting this, OP, very informative.

I thought the tectonics he referred to (different level crisis with different time scales) were a rather informative look into the mindset of those who dictate some measure of foreign policy, national security, etc…

I would like to have asked him a question about the federal reserve currency system, it's links to the bretton woods agreement, and the artificial petrochemical monopoly that dictates much of the worlds collective foreign policy, and how that resource is closely linked to those who loan the US it's money, i.e. the Petrodollar.

It seems to me that this global hydraulic empire based on oil and paper is one of the most immediate and long term threats to national sovereignty, considering the dependence that both industrialized nations, and nations who practice international trade have on the petrodollar system.

just sayin…. tl;dr it's easier to fight an enemy when you aren't directly funding/arming them.

Anways, as I said before, informative video….

But Brexit all the way.

Definitely better than Hayden's speech. More realistic, common-sensical, and down-to-Earth, and shorter too. Thanks, user!