Day in and day out, I come here, and you know what I see? BULLYING!

Day in and day out, I come here, and you know what I see? BULLYING!

Well, that's stopping today! NO MORE BULLYING! You'll respect and love eachother in 36 pages or less!

Now you know why Hulk had to die. The price of bullying is STEEP.

See, Hawkeye is cool!

I'll give you a minute to work on this activity before continuing.

YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO THIS WITHOUT CHEATING.

I didn't really read the rest of this. I'll assume it was good.

What a heart warming story, I assume. Now draw the other half of Falcon… even though he's in this book as Captain America. It's weird, almost like they had an old activity page lying around.

Now blow up a bridge in this activity.

And we're done. I expect bullying to be a thing of the past here on Holla Forums!

Finally the team is made perfect.

I don't want you guys to think you have to walk on eggshells around me now.

Is that Benis or Bi-Asian Elmer Fudd?

Hawkeye you big puss

It honestly is really weird to have him as the example, since he's the cockiest mutha fucker alive. Not to mention he beat Iron Man's ass before. With just his bow and arrows. I'm honestly not even sure I'd say that Black Widow is "stronger" than him, because she maybe a lot better up close, but from any distance at all, he's HAWKEYE.

Oh well, as long as it helps one kid not make fun of archers, it's worth it.

Has Hawkeye always been a limp-dicked pussy who can't handle the banter?

Do kids really still get bullied for being smart? Throughout my days in public school, I never saw a kid get bullied who wasn't either creepy as fuck or an annoying cunt who brought it on himself. The closest I've seen is a dorky kid who thought everyone hated him because he was smart (he wasn't), when it was really just because he was weird, annoying, and still picked his nose in high school.

I only ever saw that shit in middle school, and it was from nigs nigging

Honestly, Hawkeye is often the biggest bully on the team.

Yes.

Do you mean being white and able to read in a public school?

Yes

I eagerly await "Some of you guys are okay, don't go to Avenger's Mansion/Stark Tower/[insert current HQ] tomorrow"

Hulk was the warning shot

Now, now, let's not make this into a racial thing.

The odd nigger who does learn to read is branded an "oreo" by the other niggers and gets his ass kicked, too.

I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Thank you OP.

That's pretty racist from Marvel tbh fam

Fuck off nerd.