Wtf I'm a furry now

wtf I'm a furry now

I have the soundtrack on my phone. When the ending theme comes on when I have it on shuffle I usually end up crying.

Why is anime allowed?

Because the mod doesn't do his job and wants this board to be culturally enriched. Its been happening for almost a year now.

Is human mating with wolf people cucking her own race?

Jokes aside, the movie was nice, she's best mom too, feminists and willingly so single moms could learn from it.

A lot of anime airs on television and a lot of anime is film.

tbh, i'm fine with anime and cartoon threads cause it really isn't a secret /a/ and Holla Forums are shit so those guys at least deserve a better home. dunno why they don't make their own boards though.

muh legacy boards

Anime films and tv shows exist.

There are alternate /a/'s and Holla Forums's, the problem is that hardly anyone goes to them (same with alternate Holla Forums's, Holla Forums's etc.)

Japan was a mistake.

The movie is ok but that webm sure is cancer

Not seeing the problem here.

You were always a yiffing faggot, you just didn't know it.

Otaku hate cartoon shit, they would never tolerate it.

Hell, all of /co7 is nothing but "I wish this was /a/" crap 24/7

What I hate the most if the "cartoons cant be waifus" shit waifuists are the most hypocritical bunch of the weeb realm, Jesus.

Also the only good thing about Holla Forums are the Blacked threads, who doesn't loves the negroes?!

Then fucking
LEAVE
Just leave and go to a better board with better moderation, or another chan, or go outside to a local film club.

Did someone say bestiality?

And why is Holla Forums """""""""funposting"""""""""" allowed, too?

Moderation of this board seems to be based on /int*/'s philosophy.

It was a cute anime.

Don't mistake Holla Forums furries with Japan's love for nature.

The anime and political shitflinging here is a thousand times more entertaining than television and movies.

well you got me there user