Drugs

Holla Forums, Tell me your opinions on drugs and it's legalization.
I believe it's a very degenerate habit and most often than not ends up doing more harm than good. What's worse, by buying these type of drugs people are financing drug cartels who does not have the conscience of helping out it's fellow men or community nor it's interested in upholding higher moral values. They will just keep fucking everything up.
Some people support the legalization (using Friedman's argument) believing it would make everything better, but I disagree with that because why would the cartels tolerate competition if they have the means to stop it through guns, bombs, gangs and other methods? They would just get more powerful in the end. And then, people would pay for a multitude of clinics to cure the addicted. A never ending machine, built to destroy and recreate life, all authorized by law.
Or am I missing something?
Would the cartels vanish? Would the market win? Would people become more free or more restrained? Would drug users be thankful for it or deeply regret it? What impact these kind of drugs would have on society? Would it impact at all? Is it better to let people get crushed by drugs to learn to finally leave it alone? Or things would just work out like it happened with alcohol at the end of the Dry Law back in 1933?

Please teach me, Holla Forums
And If there's any Dutch bro who could give his opinion, that would be very appreciated too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tb2Ct3yyB4g
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ukip/10744924/Nigel-Farage-I-have-never-taken-drugs-but-they-should-be-legal.html
object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/greenwald_whitepaper.pdf
biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm
greatwar.nl/books/meinkampf/meinkampf.pdf
archive.is/ZoApA
usatoday.com/story/news/2016/05/21/dea-could-reschedule-marijuana-allowing-doctors-conduct-more-research/84670716/
archive.is/eStxR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hang dealers.

I hate to seem like someone without his own opinion, but really the best thing I can do is refer you to Peter Hitchens. He's been fighting against the college "educated" perspective on drugs for a long time now.

Well, there is nothing wrong with certain drugs right? Like weed or acid. (hear me out) The issue is their culture. Degenerate beyond belief. All that 420 shit, stoner stereotype, when you think of a stoner you think of a brain dead retard who says stupid stuff sometimes.

You need too attack the culture around it if you want to make it non-degenerative, and make it into something like alcohol.

Decriminalize weed, let people research LSD and MDMA in a controlled laboratory environment.
Cartels don't end until you legalize everything and sell it pure in stores.
Legalize weed, the cartels push meth and H. etc etc etc, until everyone is on krokodil.

youtube.com/watch?v=tb2Ct3yyB4g

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ukip/10744924/Nigel-Farage-I-have-never-taken-drugs-but-they-should-be-legal.html

Drugs aren't for the plebs and we need to do much more research on them which is unfortunately blocked.

Drug prohibition is there to feed organized crime.

Decriminalize everything federally, allow states to sort it out for themselves.

No, he's biased and treats all drugs as if they are the same. He blames doping for crime rather than the low intelligence and barbarity of most of the people perpetrating therm.

"Drugs" is way too broad.

psychs saved my life, I think they need to be utilized more for treatment of certain mental disorders and doctors should be more open to using them in controlled settings. If we had more of a shaman-like system of watching over and guiding people through psychedelic experiences I would advocate a more open policy for those drugs.

People who advocate for decriminalization of drugs have never faced addiction. I cannot advocate for letting people get crushed by drugs when it's preventable.

by legalizing you would lower barriers to entry and increase competition, lowering the price and allowing them to be used more often

I agree with these

there are health risks like psychosis and memory issues, it's not risk free

LEGALIZE NUTMEG

I shall check him later.

I can see where you are coming from, but alcohol is something that had a culture around it for thousands of years, developed in a multitude of places. How can these other drugs reach a higher status and generate an actual culture? I just don't see it happening.

I support that more studies and research must be made around it, but I don't think allowing these substances in open stores would be something constructive. That's just my opinion, though.

Agreed. "Drugs that are at the present prohibited, like ecstasy and others" is what I meant.

How did they save your life, user? Can you give us more details?

Opioids and opiates should be highly illegal and punishable by death. Addicts should be forced to work in concentration camps. The same policy is for meth and other amphetamines.

Alcohol industry should focus on expensive and high quality products.

LSD, DMT and other hallucinogens should be used for medical research and major depression treatment.

Weed should be legal for 23+ yo persons with stable job.

Tobacco industry should have very strict limits to make sure the product is made from pure tobacco. No additional chemicals should be introduced. No menthol or other shit.

It should be legalised to stop crime but its abusers should be quitting by going to rehab.

It's fucking simple. You go after the ones producing and selling drugs. Our governments doesn't really do that, since it's not really in their interests (and they are somewhat handcuffed by not being brutal enough).

People shouldn't waste their lives away doing drugs. Ask yourself if you want your son/daugther to do drugs. If not, you're a hypocrite if you continue to say drugs should be legal.

The experience of Dublin from 2009-2011 is a case study in how drug legilization would make things worse. By 2010 there were dozens of 'Head Shops' operating in the city, mostly in the north and south inner city areas. These shops sold drug paraphanalia like
hash pipes and also legal highs, substances which mimicked drugs like ectasy and cocaine but were legal through a loophole in the law.
Anyway, this era was a disaster because of several things. First these legal drugs were very cheap so children started buying and using them. So the schools started having a major problem with stoned 10 year olds.
Then teens of 15 and 16 who otherwise hadn't come to the notice of police got hooked on them and started carrying out robberies of phones and handbag snatches as well as other assults to get money. Finally, the north and south inner city of Dublin is full of former drug addicts who have managed to get clean.
With shops selling legal drugs on nearly every street corner the temptation was too high and hundreds of people who had been clean for several years had got their lives back on track, and had children, were back spending all their money on drugs and being found unconcious at home or on the street.
The government rushed through legalization to ban the legal drugs and most of the shops closed down.
One of the interesting things about the era was how many clean former drug addicts went down hill again. If drugs are legalized thousands of people aren't going to be able to
resist the temptation of easy available drugs and years of rehab and drug programmes are going to be wasted as these people are re-activated.

trust me its going to happen again because every day chemists are coming up with new drugs that aren't scheduled or covered under an analogue act.

if we didn't have such a broken society people wouldn't be trying to fill a void within themselves.

People don't do them just because they are legal. People do them because mainstream movies and pop music is pushing degenerate drug use. Kids/early teens do like the society tells them to do. If the society tells them that being stoned is cool, they will do it because it is cool.

I don't like beer and alcohol but I know the reality that alcohol is "socially acceptable" and will never be classified as drugs. Until people can actually be objective about this topic we will be no better than the DNC during a rapefugee crisis.

Subhumans can't handle drugs. If you want to legalize drugs you need to remove negroes, spics, and kebab first.

What's the point of that non answer? It's not as if every state won't make heroin illegal again. It's useful to have things banned federally.

People try new things because new things are there. Even if it was a matter of just having a healthy society, what healthy society would allow people to use psychedelics, amphetamines, and other garbage?

Unless you had schizophrenia or DID you didn't have anything real and if you just acted like a man for once in your life you would have been fine. If you had those things, some trips wouldn't have helped you.
Filthy fucking hippies.

The 420 crowd is that way for a reason.

Yes they do. But the mainstream "culture" is pushing these things so more people try them. There was literally no one (or very few) smoking weed in the 1800's although it was sold on the pharmacy.

I understand why you would ban amphetamines and other degenerate drugs. But I don't consider psychedelics degenerate. Why? Because psychedelics makes you a better person if you use them right.

One of the few consistent traits amongst all societies, from miniscule primitive isolated tribes right up to gigantic technologically advanced nations is drug use. This has always been the case, ask any anthropologist. You will not a group of humans who in some way or another use drugs. It may just be a small section of the community that do so or it could be the vast majority but where there are humans there always has been and always will be drug use.

If we regard drug use for what it is, a fundamental part of human behavior, we must accept that simply telling people not to do it is retarded. It is a bit like telling people to stop having sex. With sufficient threat you could force people to assure you that they would assume abstinence but it wouldn’t be true. Most people would continue having sex just as most people continue to use drugs (be it a cup of coffee in the morning or a £300 of heroin a day).

We aren’t mature enough yet to deal with drug use and so we are cursed for it to be a major issue.

Look, in the west most people preference our own (racially speaking) women and children being raped over being called a word that we have been taught to cause us bad feelings.

Do you think that therefore as a group we are capable of dealing with such a complex issue as drug use in this modern setting?

No. The problem is going nowhere.

I would also add that in dual cultural societies drug policy could never be effective, low IQ Somalian Muslims will respond positively to a whole different set of rules to mid/ high IQ Europeans.

Weed is okay if you are using it for either a medical reason or you aren't abusing it all day, every day. Psychadelics are iffy, because of the chance of either destroying your vrain or just becoming another Joe Rogan preacher. That being said, I was smoking weed for creativity in programming but not every day.

How many of them even read Mein Kampf? The same can't be said for the 420 crowd.

No they don't, they make you a mess unable to face reality. If you were a better person you wouldn't need to escape reality through mind altering chemicals.

Yes, you can't just dodge the issue by sending it to another problem.

Okay, so you are under the assumption that stereotypes are a majority. So you do believe all stereotypes or are you just picking an choosing to create an argument?

Stereotypes exist for a reason, they're an excellent way to judge a group for their benefits and faults. If a stereotype didn't contain some underlying truth, it would disappear in favor of a new one. If you oppose stereotyping you must be some form of libertarian that opposes all forms of collectivization, and if so you're a fucking waste.

So the popular opinion is what determines the stereotype? I wasn't aware Holla Forums was filled with violent skinheads. Have a free talking point about how only degenerates save anime, after all, it's a stereotype.

The cartel's drug operations would vanish, or be reduced to almost nothing. Think about it. We don't buy bathtub gin from the mafia anymore. There aren't rum-runners bringing in rum up from the Caribbean. There aren't smugglers bringing whiskey down from Canada. Those things don't exist anymore because there is no reason for them to exist.

Which isn't to say that drugs have to be legal. It's more of a question of whether we'd rather pay for enforcement while making the cartels insanely wealthy, or pay for whatever increased burden additional users would cause.

I say fuck the cartels. These subhumans are infesting our cities. I'd rather pay clinics and hospitals than anything that helps the cartels in any way. And if an entire generation of niggers wants to OD on heroin because it's suddenly cheap, I won't complain.

Legalisation or otherwise often does nothing. People will still do something if they can access it, even if it's illegal. What one must have is a cultural force; a morality. Something often the responsibility of the father, the grandfather, and the Church.

Drugs are bad, mmmkay? But to confirm that you must have a cultural presence which is implicit to people. I could just go around murdering innocent people – it would be easy – but I don't because such a thing is immoral; it is not something I can rationally, emotionally or spiritually justify, regardless of the law.

So you agree that the sterotype about neo natzees being violent skinheads who only say they're nazis for the snowflake feeling is true?
Cool fam i didn't know rompa stompa was a documentary.

Drugs, both licit and illicit, are degenerate and harmful. Certain licit drugs should only be used for life-threatening medical problems.

Cannabis is the only illicit drug I would say should be legalized, strictly for medical use. But it would have to only be prescribed to patients with serious chronic pain.

No recreational use drugs, no cannabis prescriptions for people with mild or temporary pain.

Damaging myself and damaging the society are closely linked. What I see as right or wrong for myself also means what is right or wrong for another of my place – anything else is hypocrisy.

One of the fundamental elements in creating a working drug policy would be creating an ethno state (not necessarily total mono-ethno but near enough)

Not going to happen in most western countries in current year.

Whatever validates your arguments I suppose.

I'd prefer the less harmful drugs being done in a controlled environment (legally) rather than an uncontrolled (illegal) environment and places such as Holland has shown that its possible to control weed usage without risking a large impact on society and in fact prevents people from going into harder drugs.

Make it legal only for the sake of controlling it. Any drug use is degenerate as fuck. Negative ad campaigns should always run to make these things look uncool.

Found the Jew.

Nice try. The stereotype must contain truth, not what people feel. Or are you saying blacks aren't violent and lazy, jews aren't greedy liars, muslims aren't barbaric animals?

The problem with the cartels is their propped up by the CIA. Remove that influence and send in military units to track them down, burn their production centers, kill their stranglehold on politicians and so on and they'll be dead. We have shit enforcement, that doesn't mean enforcement isn't he best solution.

How many of them have read Mein Kampf? Look at the NSDAP and look at these groups, they aren't similar at all, except maybe on the racial issue.

Once more, that's a dodge. There's zero reason to post if that's all you will bring. It's no different than the anons who say
Say something valuable or fuck off. No one has time for your entry level spew.

Your actions impact society. If you damage yourself, you damage society, or are you really saying that drug addicts are as good for society as healthy, functioning people are?

Cannabis isn't strong enough, it can't help people with "serious chronic pain". At best it can help with mild pain, and that's why it should be legal for some patients.
It's better to use weed(or extracts) than opioids.

Portugal decriminalized all the drugs 15 years ago, since the situation is better for them.

I was a suicidal and weak faggot before who thought life wasn't worth living. Atheist, lolbergtarian, no friends. I remembered reading something from Terrence McKenna, “I think of going to the grave without having a psychedelic experience like going to the grave without ever having sex. It means that you never figured out what it is all about. The mystery is in the body and the way the body works itself into nature.” So I decided to give it a shot, and basically it exposed me to a viewpoint that may or may not be true, but I choose to believe because it keeps me going. I think the reason people commit suicide is because they don't feel connected to people, relationships aren't fulfilling, and a world that had originally seemed interesting and magical fades to the mundane.

What I saw was something I had seen in a dream before, or maybe it was something else, it's hard to remember where I first had the memory. I just knew that every detail of everything I experienced in those moments was something I had seen before, and yet everything around me was still recognizably normal, I just hadn't noticed something about them before, something dream-like, almost conscious in a way. It was a way of playful imagination that I had almost forgotten I did as a kid, creating entire worlds out of my perceptions. The best way to describe it was as if time came to a stop, as if I could see a sort of "block universe" type of structure, I could see my life laid out along a spatial dimension. I think it made me realize the inherent connectivity of beings, when before I felt so alone.

I get why some Holla Forumsacks like
wouldn't want you to do them, people that think "We're all one" are usually the same useful idiots who shill for open borders and globalism, but if you understand why nationalism is necessary, because we live in a world of scarcity which means fighting over resources, then I think you can handle understanding this (possibly) deeper truth.

Okay, perhaps mild pain then. The only issue is degenerates with mild scoliosis which I have personally or other medical problems that don't require drugs using it as an excuse to score some weed.

There'd have to be certain regulations in place to prevent this, a system to measure how mild is too mild.

topkek - reality is subjective brah, you're a fucking square and think everyone should also be a square

cool shit can be realized for people awake to the potential and have a scientific or spiritual approach (diverging paths of benefits obviously) - plebs however adhere largely to the pop culture and are mostly about dat novelty in their largely mundane existences

Portugal following decriminalization, both in absolute terms and relative to the average homicide and drug mortality rates of the other European Union countries included in the analysis – Spain, Italy, France, the United Kingdom, Germany, and Sweden
Do you even research this shit or do you get your "facts" from 420chan?

No it's not.

Holy fuck, i'm not sure if you are being serious right now. Are you a fucking idiot, of course there is only one reality. Everything else you are talking about is within your own fucking head. Jesus christ, are you trying to create a strawman for the other side?

These. We shouldn't empower the corrupt government by giving them more power over us. While I hate drugs and drug users, I care more about our collective liberty than persecuting these people because of their lifestyle choices.

As a society, our social ethos should be to condemn these people. Legally, their behavior should be tolerated and legitimate businesses should not be persecuted.

People caught selling and producing RECREATIONAL drugs should be very harshly punished.

The only purpose of the law is to codify the social ethos of the people and establish their morality for the health of society.

I just saw a shitty news article on Portugal. I was waiting that Holla Forums spoonfeed me, as always.

Thanks, m8.

It is true. You can't have effective drug policy in a dual cultural society unless you have different rules for different races and that isn't going to happen.

You Civic Nationalist cucks really are the absolute worst type of people.

I can only support legalisation if they are fully demonised by society and the media but the fact of the matter is that they are glourified by the edgy lefty media and edgy young liberal fucks today that love their anti-social behaviours and hate family, stability, their country, their race, and themselves.

Drugs are for hedonist niggers. Most that use it are also homo-faggots too.

Can't wait to see the junkies try to justify their degenerate vices that "don't le hurt anyone xDDD" in this thread.

In every population, in every generation, some people are winners and some are losers. We can help the winning genes pass on to the next generations, but the losers… deserve some compassion, lest they resort to crime.

You wanted my opinion, here it is: I think that we must provide a simple place for people who use drugs to live, a place where they can use all their favorite drugs to their hearts content, and not worry about money or safety. In this manner, the people who use drugs will (hopefully) go through it like a phase in life, and then realize that it is not a good thing to do to use drugs. Even marijuana causes a form of dain bramage.

This wouldn't be expensive, Holla Forums, but rather cheaper than what we have now. Providing good quality drugs for those who wanted them, plus food, water, and medicine, in a safe environment with a safe place to lie down and enjoy the experience… for the rest of one's life if need be, would actually cost less to society than all the crime, police, and fear that the current system provides.

But the current system serves a purpose for the (((hidden hand))), introducing us to the idea of a police state, guiding us to be ultra-controlled. It's the real reason why ibogaine is illegal in the US.

Once more, no one cares to read my first Holla Forums post. It's not constructive, it's the same as posting
Of course we should, but that alone isn't a solution, it won't fix any problems unless you know what to do once you get there. People like you know one little bit of the truth, the racial issue, and assume everything can be solved by it. You don't provide even decent discussion, you're just like a child parroting whatever his parents told him.

1. There are a lot of people who smoke weed who aren't total degenerates and simply have an occasional joint the same way many people have a couple beers once in a while, but one has no way of knowing this because they never talk about it, smoking weed has nothing to do with their identity. For most people, the only people who they know smoke are the retards who post videos all the time of themselves HITTING SICK DABZ YOLO420, because they don't stop talking about it.

the criminality actually fuels this degenerate counterculture

2. we already tried prohibition with alcohol, it didn't work. Now we're doing it with drugs and all we're doing is making the cartels way more powerful than they have any business being.

3. the best argument for criminalizing drugs is that the simple act of purchasing them today funds a criminal enterprise that is probably not just involved in selling drugs. Allowing reasonably licensed people to grow and sell marijuana would cut a massive portion of criminal revenue.

drugs + average masses = liberal voters

oh you're a redpilled druggy? well good for you, you're like an intelligent nigger or a selfless jew

Yeah but weed is a ridiculously soft drug that at worst turns you into a douche or liberal douche most people tend to grow out of. The most concern lies with hard drugs like PCP.

Alcohol is a drug. most of the reason there's this degenerate subculture around weed is because it's illegality attracts edgy fuckers and people who identify with the narrative that they're oppressed by "the man".

Plus weed being illegal lures previously politically apathetic potheads into leftist politics because they're the "legalize it" camp.

but ur addicted to your own dopamine that's released when you make a haughty know-it-all kill-em-all shitpost

checkm8

(checked)
The only problem with weed is smoking all day/every day, but it's a big problem.

I have no problem with keeping drugs that are inherently dangerous at any level of use illegal. I'm all for busting the criminals who distribute dangerous drugs but i'm skeptical if it is the right course of action to punish an individual user merely for the act of putting said drug into their body. Locking someone up costs big taxpayer money and I don't want to pay for 3 hots and a cot for someone unless they are too dangerous to be allowed in public.

Sorry, but I can't agree with the "fundamental part of human behaviour". Rape happens in all societies in the world too and it should stay illegal.

Speaking of Portugal, I found this pdf laying about.
object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/greenwald_whitepaper.pdf
Don't know if it's trustworthy though…

That is some crazy experience, user. Thanks for sharing.

A safe haven for drug users. Interesting idea, user. But I'm not so sure on the "it would be cheaper" part since you're going to need space, water, food and other utilities and all that will depend how many people are going to be at these havens. Still, interesting idea.

As trustworthy as a Soros NGO lobbying for open borders.

They rot a white mans brain nuff said.

Gotcha.

A quick train of thought.
What would the Jews do?
Would they want drugs to stay illegal so that criminals and uncontrolled substances keep destroying the country and it's people?
Or they would support legalization, bank up big pharmas companies, sell cheap drugs, push marketing ploys and culture of drug use through media while at the same time setting up rehab clinics with astronomical high prices?

What do you think, Holla Forums?

Why not both?

I've done quite a variety of drugs in the last 5 years: shrooms, LSD, amphetamines, Coke, assorted RCs. Out of all of these, weed is by far the most dangerous. I was a heavy cannabis user (smoking 5-10 times A DAY) for 2-3 ears of that, and for the other 2-3 smoking ever day still.

I am currently 2 months clean of cannabis and it feels great. My food and sexual appetite is back, I'm not bored all the time, I can actually remember my dreams, I have motivation. Being a stoner really sucks and it's hard to see it from the inside because you redefine what it's like to be sober. Weed has an insidious influence and it's honestly not even that cool to be high. Sure it might be cool to have a joint now and then but I don't really trust myself to not fall back down that hole again

Don't quite agree with the making you a liberal hippie though. My heavy cannabis usage coincided with my transition to far-right views. Maybe because I was closer to all the degeneracy. Finally got the courage to pull the plug on my hypocrisy and I'm not looking back now.

The worst drugs are already legal: tobacco, alcohol, and caffeine. People can hate on other drug users all they want while they sit upon their throne drinking coffee 3+ times a day for the caffeine high. Caffeine is extracted from beans the same way illegal drugs are made.

While the cartels won't vanish over night, they will lose considerable a amount of money and power. With the legalization of recreational pot in three states, the Cartel has already taken a major loss of profit due to the competition while the states that have legalized weed have seen a massive amount of revenue which has gone back into their local economy. Now, if the rest of the U.S.A were to legalize pot, that would only further weaken the cartels financially while boosting our economy.

The (((government))) doesn't give a single fuck if something kills you just if it's pschoactive.

Wouldn't do to let the goys think weird thoughts.

Is this bait real?

The Jews always hedge their bets and play both sides. Seriously read the Protocols
biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm
You would know to read it if you read
greatwar.nl/books/meinkampf/meinkampf.pdf
lurk more you fucking "open minded" lolbert, it might put in perspective some of that advice (((Morty McMilton "Goldberg" Freedman-stein))), Ayn Rand-(((Rosenbaum))) and (((Ludwig von Mises))) where giving you and You might actually understand the modus operandi of Neoconservatism. After reading the Protocols, then ask yourself what you think Holla Forums would think.

seriously lmao

If the word liberty does not include the freedom to experiment with one's own consciousness, then it is not true liberty at all. Psychedelics will be considered super-drugs in 10 years, just look at all of the new research coming out regarding their powerful psyche-healing properties. Lord knows we need them at a time in history like this.

newfag pls
Mein Kampf:
>>>/pdfs/83
>>>/pdfs/109
Protocols:
>>>/pdfs/20

I use kava and kratom as crutches to get by. It sucks, but I'm kind of a fuckup anyway, so no real harm done. I've never obtained aything illegally, and don't expect to, unless kratom gets scheduled.

Any sane society would have no need for drug laws because the vast majority of people would not have the desire or need to turn to chemical pleasures. The remaining few who do should then be regulated by their families and friends before government has anything to say.

caffeine is a central nervous system stimulant. Active alkaloids in plants are water soluble hence why coffee is brewed into hot water. just about every drug is an alkaloid from a plant which is usually extracted

Make == ALL == of them legal/easy to access and don't put a single cent of government money into helping addicts recover.
Think of it as evolution in action.

Or

Help addicts get clean while also executing all dealers (reducing their ability to ever get the poison again).

You can't make drugs easy to get ==AND== waste money on helping addicts recover. They just fall off the wagon.

Degeneracy.
Oh, fuck, you live in Amsterdam, don’t you? You’re right in the fucking thick of it.

Link related
archive.is/ZoApA

Psychedelics should be legal

Legalize, regulate harshly, nationalize their sale to make sure legal businesses aren't infiltrated by organized crime and most importantly put an extremely negative social stigma on their use through systems like how they managed to push multiculturalism in corporate environment. Just do not make shitty DARE-style ads, that shit increase drug consumption more than anything, either to rebel against the government or because they are so ridiculous people think they are a joke. That way, you get rid of the cartel problem, control purity and dosage and should be able to lessen the risk of a new drug epidemic from the legalization. Also, you get rid of a good chunk of funding from the alphabet black budget, so they can be held more accountable for their actions.

Addiction is for people without willpower, I can say that after being to stop every thing as soon as I wanted to. I stopped smoking cigarettes after 5 years on a whim, still have my last 2 packs somewhere, I didn't go back. Was put on painkillers for broken bones for over a year, stopped cold turkey. It can be done if you're not a weak willed faggot.

Drug prohibition never works totally, you always end up causing collateral damage with it and end up ruining more lives overall. The US is the best proof for it, more drug users per capita than places like Portugal, where everything is decriminalized and where if you're caught with having quantities over the limit, you're only sent to rehab.

all drug users should be killed

We should mass produce drugs and send it all to china, and india like we used to do.

The reason most people abuse alcohol and weed (and now even codeine) is because tv/movies/pop music/nigger beats etc. make it seem cool and counter-culture (yes, the majority of people think subsections of pop culture are 'counter-culture', just think about all the people who think they're edgy and enlightened for liking John Oliver, for example).

The reason most people get addicted to opiates and benzos and the like is because of the nihilistic/degenerate society they're surrounded by that tells them happiness = hedonism, and the lack of any healthy, productive alternative outlet for their anger/anxiety/boredom, which makes them want to stay inside and lay around all day.

The reason most people get deep into hallucinogens, is because they're looking for a sense of spirituality, for something to give deep, profound meaning to life, and everything around them is telling them that, the religious belief they're subconsciously searching for with their drug use, is evil, stupid and worthless.

So in other words, if you want to fix the majority of the drug (culture) problem (and most of our problems in general), you need to expel kike influence from pop culture, bring about a culture that upholds beauty, glory and higher meaning, make healthy productive outlets cool for everyone again (off the top of my head I'm thinking stuff like weight-lifting, martial arts/boxing, survivalism, non-degenerate arts, learning trades etc. - basically push the ideal of the warrior-philosopher so even the more mentally-minded will aspire to be fit and healthy), and make spirituality/religion cool again, kinda like the way Christianity is seen in Russia today (and I don't mean gay new age spirituality, but any spirituality that both recognises the brutality of nature, and promotes 'divine' ideals of morality/community etc. - basically what Evola refers to when he talks about 'looking *up*' to ideals that are above base humanity).
Now I'm not saying accomplishing any of this would be easy, or even prospectively *possible*, but until we address these root causes, we'll never get rid of the drug problem.

And when it comes to legality, personally I think we either need to have Islamic levels of control and punishment, or we need to legalise most, if not all, drugs (and control them like guns, i.e. criminal/mental health background checks, training courses, licenses etc.) - I don't see anything in-between ever working.
Also ideally, hallucinogens should be treated as more of an elite/aristocratic, spiritually-significant, *rare* ordeal. Ego death is not helpful for the vast majority of people.

haha dude weed lmao

Please tell me kind sir what your objective benchmark for reality is then. I'm not saying that there's multiple realities, I'm saying that the concept of reality is subjective - ever heard the saying beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Its the exact same principle.

I'm actually quite surprised that a fellow pollack would struggle with this considering their subjective reality differs vastly from the perceived reality experienced by the sheeple of the world.

Drug legalization is another ploy to expand degeneracy and destroy civilization, so that a corrupt pedophile banker elite can rule over the ashes.

The government "bans" drugs , so that they can control the supply, while they are the biggest dealer in cocaine and afghan opium.

Promoting drugs in hollywood is about expanding the consumer base and profit.

Its just a scam.

Before the 1970s all drugs were legal and everything was fine.

Alcohol and Western Greatness have never been too much in conflict with one another. Cannabis and all other alternative substances coincide with the decline of the West; this correlation cannot be discounted.

I just want muh fre-fre-freedoms…

Wait there's actually still lolbergs on 8/pol/?

This 'harmless' drug and dude weed culture are a direct threat to decent society. Whilst it is allowed society will never be decent.

Then what of Cali and Colorado? Surely by now their potheads all listen to classical music to relax and have the drive and ambition to better their lives

Drugs have never sit well with me.

Like Travis Bickle, I love guns and porn but drugs I don't like.

Think about if they made alcohol illegal tomorrow. Which group of drinkers would have caused more social problems with their drinking, those who quit when it became illegal or those who continued to drink?

It seems logical to me that most of social problems directly caused by drug use (and not the laws themselves) come from those who would use them whether legal or not. The former group would be less likely to get addicted, more likely to quit if it causes them problems and less likely to drive whilst intoxicated.

Dutch here, the presence of weed everywhere is pretty bad imo

Humans have always used intoxicants and will continue to do so well into the future. Mild stimulants and depressants are not a problem, drugs specifically designed to get you addicted however are.

2/10 !gr8 b8 m8, l8r g8r…

How about minding your own business and stop pushing (((prohibition)))?

Check out Vail and the ski areas to see how wrong you are.

0/10

Actually, whether the cartels push it or not is irrelevant. Those useful to society aren't under the influence of the cartels. Regular Joe and Jill have no reason to go for heavy, illegal drugs when softer, perfectly legal alternatives are a quick shopping trip away.

Besides, if the cartels push krokodil, it's going to kill all their customers and associates.

All drugs should be legal and everyone who isn't white or sells drugs should be hanged in public.

The DEA is about to reschedule cannabis to scheduled II, this means big pharma can make money off of it and every one who works at or runs a dispensary will be out of work do to the fact that only licensed medical and pharma personnel would be able to grow or sell it.
usatoday.com/story/news/2016/05/21/dea-could-reschedule-marijuana-allowing-doctors-conduct-more-research/84670716/
archive.is/eStxR

same fagging, bit just noticed this…

"I will remind everyone that Congress vested the DEA with authority to enforce the nation's drug laws," says Deep Throat. "Don't even think of challenging our authority. Because ultimately, what you will get to use is only what we will allow."

wtf? is this legit?

The Irish are always the biggest degenerates in the room, count on it.

This policy worked before the progressive era with dry or opium-prohibited towns, counties, and states. If 38 states in the union don't want to have most narcotics or whatever easily accessible, that's fine; but if, for instance, some place like Nevada or Colorado wants to allow vice districts and drug dens, I think that is a much better way for people to consume drugs than the ways in which they do now which is stupidly and with excess risk put on everyone else.

Brutal enforcement of drug laws works, but it requires the will to back it up. We don't have that.

Cocaine is also alkaloid but they don't use water as the solvent. In the fucking trash you go, baitman.

Where the fuck do you get this? The whole stoner 'sub-culture' if we may call such a retarded phenomenon such was popularized by nigger and Jew infested media, but it has its roots at least as far back as the '60s during the the university protests and the hippie bullshit of that era and possibly further back to the '20s or so as a mainstay.

Remember that weed was somewhat commonly smoked, albeit not to excess as now, back in old times. When stoners like to bring up examples of, for instance, Lincoln or George Washington smoking hemp in their pipes, they're not wrong, but they overstate the importance as though it was common that men back then were degenerate 420 blaze it stoners.

Not really. Benzos are most often prescribed either for sleep or anxiety disorders depending on the exact drug and individual. They are widely abused though. Opiates and opioids are widely prescribed after surgeries and during certain intensive therapies, or during hospice for terminal patients. In these circumstances, it's easy to see how someone can abuse a drug. Someone coming off a surgery who was initially under substantial pain and thus maybe didn't notice the opiate or opioid high probably does once they are closer to fully recovering. Likewise, relatives of a geriatric or terminal patient might steal their pills to get high. These are all common things. If the supply of pills run out and they remain addicts, they might instead of getting clean turn to heroin.

Do what the Filipinos are doing and start killing addicts and dealers where they stand as far as I'm concerned.

Fuck off.

>>>/canada/

Why the fuck are there so many degenerates here?

That's what OTC safe things like asprin, ibuprofen, and acetaminophen are for. Drugs that don't fuck with your mind nor make you lazy and gluttonous.

You are mentally ill and of a weak mind. You should have ended yourself, you're clearly not fit for a non-degenerate society.

Low quality bait.

Cultural marxists get the fuck out.

How cute, a lolberg appears and wants his DUDE WEED LMAO make legal.

Nice ad hominem, you read like an ignoramus that cannot reconcile conflicting information against the limited scope of your intellect / ideologue - basically a pseudo leftist.

Reality being subjective is intrinsically true, quantum physics demonstrates this on a fundamental level.

I believe that in the right circumstances consumption of psychedelics can foster growth, and for me is the catalyst that started me on the journey from zombie to redpilled - this isn't always going to be true but I can't have been the only one? An example would be a high amount ex GATE'rs having some experiences with psychedelics and yet they are also here in this little corner of the web nets (inb4 correlation doesn't equal causation mantra).