So glad we didn't get that S2

So glad we didn't get that S2.

I couldn't handle seeing my pure waifu turn into a normieslut.

She doesn't turn into a normie, she just continues to evolve as a person, go read the peanuts, pleb boy.

Nobody cares, mangaboi. She's devolving into the kind of girls she hated in the first place.

Sounds like poetry, tbh, plebboi

I had to stop reading once she got friends. I couldn't relate anymore.

Damn el Giorgio was handsome. No wonder he got SW funded.

Women are normiesluts by default. All of them. Even the fat, ugly and reclusive ones.

Topkek but

This.

It's taking too long and the fans clearly don't want this.

I don't get it.

The delinquent, who was her first real friend is pouting because Tomoko couldn't find a book for her but could find a book for everyone else, including the popular girl who isn't friends with any of them. Nico has been seeding something with the delinquent for awhile now.

Speak for yourself.

I speak for the majority. There's a reason if they never got to make S2.

I get a feeling the delinquent story is leading to her opening up to Tomoko and them hanging out all the time and being BFFs. I hope you're right.

The drawing in the anime is far superior and the VA (both original and American) makes Tomoko a far more interesting character.

Anime wins regardless.

This. Izumi Kitta ftw.

2D is different.

Pure Mokocchi is best Mokocchi.

Normie Tomoko is worst Tomoko.

You never watched the show or read the comic, did you?

please stop opening thread on this shit

Purity is subjective. She's as pure as it gets when it comes to sexual activity, hence the term.

>>>/oven/

Everyone is. Some people such as yourself are just in denial.

>>>/asylum/

No, only leftists believe that everything is subjective.

I never said either of them were pure though.

Man you're really butthurt.

Yes, everyone is.

Nope. I, and plenty of other people, believe in objective truth.

Objective truth does not exist, you and plenty of other people have just a specific subjective opinion on the reality of the world.

Besides, back to the point: she's a wannabe slut. She's a pervert and lusts for boys 24/7. But she can't bring herself to talk to one, let alone have any sexual interaction with one. She's kissless handholdless virgin. If you value physical contact over personality, she's indeed pure (read: she's not used good).

Her mind is dirty, dum dum.

so glad we have /a/.

indeed