Defend cuties

Remember to do your duty and protect cute girls from the evils of feminism.

A world without cute girls = not worth it.

Feminism wants to take that from you by crushing love and gender roles. Men become numale cucks and women become masculinized bitches. They want a boring sterile world in which everything worthwhile and human is flattened out.

Remember to fight against feminism by showing women love and kindness, but also leadership and male qualities.

Remember to molest them and fug too. Unf!

Are you talking about 3DPD, or 2D

rolling

We can save 3D, by using the power of 2D

good luck with that, I'll being waiting for them to be replaced by tech use the image of 2D

Did someone hit you? Are you alright?

That sounds like using 2D (artificial designs/bluesprints on a 2D screen) to save 3D (by making 3D waifubots from the designs).

I think we can save real women again too. We just need to make women rely on men again without having the state emasculate males.

Also need to fug the feminism out of the bitchy ones.

A cutie playfully slapped me, but then I got her back by shoving my dick inside her.

I love to kiss girl's insides… with my ghost sperm (not a serial killer)

that means men keep responsibility. How about we just replace 3DPD, and then not have to worry about it ever again?

just seeing if I could upload it
carry on

Traditional morality must return. Women should be feminine again, so men have something worth having and striving for.

Anyone who hurts a cutie must die. Protect that smile from feminism.

Because I love women. Replacing something natural with a shallow imitation is no good. The challenge of women is worth the love feels when you find a good one. We just need to stop the state raping men in the ass and cucking them.

Oh, and discipline the feisty ones with lots of fuggin, slapping around, and shaming.

"Dominant" women need to be dominated, and cock poked back into submission. They need to be pinned down and licked and groped until they can't stand it. They need to be violated and fugged until they are good little girls who will obey and serve their man.

nature doesn't have a plan nor is it sacred, it is just a force, energy running its course.
If it does something that not in our best interest, then we have the right to use whatever means we have to make it in our best interest.
Humans have done this for awhile, this circumstance should be no different, plus after the transition 3DPD will be able to stand on its own.

who do you think is making the government do that?
I'll give you a hint: 3DPD are the biggest group of voters

All high testosterone men dream of being heroes. Only cowards abandon women to feminism and black dick and dare to call the men who still fight "cucks".

Let's be knights again, men. Protecting something worthy feels good. It feels natural and right. Women are worth fighting for. In this corrupted age they have fallen, but as we rise, we can drag them up from the abyss of modernity.

Of course, but don't turn on the energy faucet too high or you might not like the results.

But if you can do things too easily it might not be in your best interest long term. Part of what makes life fun and exciting is the unexpected elements in the experiences that are most pleasing to our nature. Probably super high tech can make some robot woman as exciting as a real woman, but your experience of that will always be colored not by the fact that it isn't real in some esoteric way, but by not being natural, its too easy and too controllable. When you don't like the woman you can just turn her off, which destroys real relationships which push you and test who you are.

We don't like the frustration of things which run against our innate desires, such as the way the state is used as a weapon of feminism to enforce warped relationship culture, and break down gender, but this doesn't mean that we should go accelerationist and destroy the innate altogether. The current game might be poorly designed, but making the game too easy stops it being a game.

Then we stop that and we restrict the franchise.

To achieve this, we might need some kind of death dealing squadrons from the right end of the political spectrum, but I'm not scared. Are you?

I don't like the results now.

maybe, but tech gets better every day, and the better is coming faster and faster, and after their as good as 3DPD, they'll get better, and that will a beautiful thing

no, but I am also not hanging on to old ideas that were made in a world that no longer exists.
Anyway, just make sure your white knightness doesn't get in the way of the tech, and you and I will be fine

The best part about orgasm isn't even the orgasm but that lovely warm glow afterwards. Really comfy feel.

I want to lie together with a woman after fug feelin comfy. I want to laugh together. I want her to make me pancakes in the morning. I want to cuddle her. I want to go on a road trip with her. I want to protect her. I want to love her.

It's never going to happen. Modernity and feminism stole this from me. I'm not ashamed to admit a dud like me needed the affirmative action of semi-arranged marriage, but I would probably be less of a dud in a society that didn't subsidize failure.

I'll never be a big guy for her. I'll never be a hero. I'll never matter. Dud.

can i roll as well?

roll

rollsdsfsd

rsadf

YES!!!

Thanks for the heterosexual hug bro.

Anti-cutie is codeword for anti-white.

A pithy series of replies!

Show me your cute waifu, user!

I don't have one

some men dream of being women

That's not a man you're thinking of, it's a spineless neotenous overgrown nu-male.

Excellent thread. Simply excellent.
I love you OP

Let's spread love!

I want to marry girls n hug n fug

Give me moar

All cute girls are mine. They will submit to my love.

Girls and women need to be hugged, cared for, and occasionally disciplined. Always with love.

Remember to fondle and embarrass girls.

Embarrass, tease, shame, and grope girls.

But don't forget to love them.

As much as most of us would like it to be so, I don't think we'll ever have the post WWII Norman Rockwellness back. As an observer and a historian , I don't think that version of the 50's that the US has desperately tried to imprint on everyone ever existed in the first place. At least for guys like me, living in a development with 1.5 acres of land, a ranch house, 2.5 kids would pretty much be hell. I'd prefer a nice comfy spot in the woods, plenty of space from my neighbors and the ability to provide for myself and my family without incredibly close ties to the community by and large. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think many of you would like that as well, rather than the 50's dystopia that is constantly banging on about.

Absolutely. Even more so now then the last 8 years. The political clock swinging to the right has many moderates changing their tune. They're vulnerable and scared, many of them are wondering if this whole empowered wymen thing is as good of an idea. Patience and Perseverance will always hold true here. It will also be a FUCK TON of work. But, if you truly want a 3d cutie to protect, you'll do it.

Yes, it just means even more work.

Because deep down inside you there is a primal beast. A mad monkey if you will. That monkey only knows two things, Survive and Kill. You can suppress this beast for a long time, perhaps even beat it for a time by operating at a higher level as a civilized man. But that monkey is always with you. Days will fly by and it will start picking at the back of your brain like a pin, then a nail, then an ice ax. CONSUME, BREED, PROTECT, DESTROY. It can only be placated by doing those actions, as of my knowledge it cannot tell the difference between the real thing and a simulation except for the middle two. Even if you on a higher level understand that it's a terrible idea, the baser consciousness doesn't, and it will drive you batshit insane unless you can suppress it completely with something.

So you end up putting forth about the same amount of effort anyway. Thank you for paying attention to my insane ramblings.

an $8mn home isn't enough space??

Touche

I wish that were hyperbole ;_;

As do we all.

I'll bet the Jews Chinese did this

did she learn?

My dick can't even get hard for 3D

no it isn't

No it isn't what?

STOP! The boner in my heart can only get so erect!

I know that feel bro…

I want to protect her

Such pure unadulterated filthy cutness and vile sweetness, along with degenerate innocence!