Juicy details about clinton foundation maybe

There's a thread on 4chan atm with a guy leaking some info. Maybe it's just roleplay; idk

tl;dr
hillary clinton sold off special access programs to overseas donors (she's not even supposed to have them)
the clinton foundation is the actual big issue, not the emails, and it could start very real wars and a civil war in the US
Every level of government is implicated, the FBI are trying to bring down only a select few people so they can maintain continuity of government and avoid war/civil war

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/79480356/ama-about-the-clinton-case

archive.is/ALY6T

The guy is encouraging people to start pressuring investigation on the clinton foundation, and I know cuckchan kind of sucks at that sort of thing so I figured I'd bring the news over here where maybe some people have the twatter accounts to actually ask those questions and build up the pressure so they can't just drop it or hide it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AVSPL
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/79489525
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/79489525#p79493180
archive.is/ALY6T
8ch.net/pol/res/5627973.html
0x0.st/TV7.maff
archive.is/ML48n
archive.is/5czAI
archive.is/GraSL
archive.is/owGcu
archive.is/e6bHP
archive.is/JTDMj
archive.is/TdAs6
archive.is/Ph1j1
archive.is/91mrZ
archive.is/99QfC
archive.is/5prAW
archive.is/Xd3GU
archive.is/I933O
archive.is/U0TtX
youtube.com/watch?v=MlN9o3g-yuA
archive.is/eGsqb
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
archive.is/JTDMj
archive.is/Xyfv4
archive.is/frEq5
youtube.com/watch?v=knBNX_evIOo
archive.is/tYGIq2
reddit.com/domain/8ch.net
archive.is/tYGIq
lidblog.com/47-dead-clinton-friends-pt1/
archive.is/o/pqV2K/https://www.clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/clinton_foundation_report_public_11-19-14.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gonna bump with more

By the way, these aren't in any particular order

Guy has no idea what he is talking about.
She did have SAP Level programs on her server, what they don't know is that "Guccifer" already has them.
Or at the very least damning evidence of their existence and functions.
Guccifer is also Putin's bitch. Got caught doing some shit with Amazon gift cards and MoneyGram and has been haxing for the feds ever since.
Most of the ruskies that aren't actively doing that lizardfag shit are feds.
Thank me later, and have the place where the druids went. Compliments of Microsoft.

Well he's collaborating the story in pic related

Sure, but that'd be easy enough for someone who read the image to begin with and started to expand on it.

But honestly, whether he's full of shit or not, the clinton foundation seems like a good target for internet sleuthing anyways. Even just digging up a little dirt there could secure trump the nomination.

anyone able to actually verify any of the connections in this image?

Start with the Jews at each node and look for connections by proxy.

wew

archive.is/AVSPL

Should be a full archive of the first thread

There's now a second thread here: boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/79489525

w0t?

wew hitler trips checked

stuff like, the identities and locations of all the working american intelligence operatives around the world

clinton sold it to foreign donors

jet fuel can't melt my conspiracy boner

(checked)
this guy gets it

>Focus on the Foundation. All of the nightmarish truth is there. The e-mails will pale in comparison.

>Focus on the Foundation. All of the nightmarish truth is there. The e-mails will pale in comparison.

Sorry mods. I figured a few repeats were necessary to grab people's attention.

SAP

Special access programs

Focus on Clinton Foundation First. E-mails second.

OP here, I'm probably not going to post more threads about this after this one dies, and I don't have a twitter account or anything to start asking public questions about the corruption surrounding the clinton foundation myself, I'm just hoping I can start the fire here and other anons with more experience in this sort of stuff can take it up.

It doesn't have any catchy shitposting material for twitter wars

I guess you could just post the screencaps/archive links themselves and get people questioning shit that way, idk

You say that like you're the guy with inside knowledge from the halfchan thread.

FBI agent confirmedish.

THE FBI ARE FANS OF Holla Forums

Well I'm definitely not

Nobody in that thread even knows I started one here

kkk

FBI confirmed shitposters on Holla Forums.

I imagine a good number of them are patriots, but they won't break ranks and risk losing their jobs until the SHTF. I wish a few of them had the conviction to take that risk or make that sacrifice for the country though.

Oh no. I think it's not that they are worried about losing their job. It's that they don't want to be disappeared.

===========================

That seems like the biggest drop so far, and the best thread to pull on.

wew

At this point it's impossible to tell if that OP is a super secret insider or a LARPing bullshitter.

In the second thread;
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/79489525
I asked;

The FBI big guy answered;

Holla Forums CONFIRMED FOR ALWAYS RIGHT.

Something, something always right.

Well the guys who landed on Omaha beach were worried about that too.

That's irrelevant if it's false it's still useful as it keeps Clinton's multiple scandals in the limelight.

He said yes/no/yes, see: boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/79489525#p79493180

That wasn't to me I don't think. That was to a different post. I'm still on thread 1. I saw this in thread 1 and I thought full/pol/ would love it;

>JIDF, for example, is highly unsuccessful as making Holla Forums pro-israel

See. This is my post with those questions. This is him answering. Unless in the second guy there's someone D&Cing through mimicry.

Check the OP ID and the ID of the poster who answered you

they're not the same person

At this point Holla Forums is so hardened to shill tactics and psyops that we're unbreakable.

There is no subverting us, they've tried it. They've tried much more than just shilling the board, and were not successful.

I never trust those LARPing threads where someone pretends to be in the FBI or something like it.

Ahh shit. I have this thread I'm updating. I'm about 40% through thread #1 over there. And I'm refreshing thread #2 in another tab.

>Trump is not a Clinton plant. He believes they are disgusting animals.

I've begun to notice that too. It's amazing. Though I think it's mostly because we have trust issues. Not necessarily that we're hardened unless that's a form of hardening in the intel game but we just don't trust anyone.

Shit to be honest there are times I cringe at Trump and need to think about the alternative however much I disagree with what Trump said.

Yeah, at this point even double spacing a post or misspelling a word will get you marked as an outsider, and not to be trusted. It's a cut throat in-group.

And yeah, I've kind of lost faith in Trump, but tbh he's really the only choice we have. Things can't go too bad either way, because if Clinton gets in, it's likely the American people will revolt, and if Trump gets in, at very worst we'll get some lukewarm nationalism and a cool wall.

bought a few guns awhile ago already tbh

Better save and archive the thread. I think this guy is telling us we should research everything and he claimed everything he mentioned is a hint.

What's most important is just getting a groundswell behind nationalism. Trump is a figurehead for everyone that wants him to be TRUMP. If he can be pushed into office while more or less being acknowledged as the shitlord tribal chieftan, any lack of follow-through on his part can be made up for by the people now let down by the false promise. Plus yeah, no alternatives.

This.

If Trump is literally just a plant for the left / cuckservatives then the result will be war.

If Clinton wins the result will be war.

If Trump is who Trump campaigns as then Holla Forums will be great again.

It's a no brainer, but even the first two aren't things Holla Forums is against. Plus a good portion of Holla Forums is also /k/ at least somewhat.

>archive.is/ALY6T

AND HERE WE GO!
HEAVILY
I was right.

TIME TO REPOST MY PREDICTIONS

Last Update 6/29/16 - 17:45 pst
2, April, 2016: China about to obliterate the Dollar Standard
8ch.net/pol/res/5627973.html
MAFF: 0x0.st/TV7.maff

Hillary/Obama:
More Muslims (I don't need to link this)
More gun control (I don't need to link this)
Prop up NATO and continue NATO exercises archive.is/ML48n
By the end of this year, we’ll have a single-trusted traveler program for all three of our countries… archive.is/5czAI
Obama starting shit in Syria archive.is/GraSL
50 diplomats in state department wanting to start shit with Syria archive.is/owGcu
French military bases in Syria, France was linked to Clinton and Bengahzi archive.is/e6bHP
Putin: If it's Hillary Clinton, It's War archive.is/JTDMj
China, Russia eye closer friendship amid tensions with West archive.is/TdAs6
This can still happen if Syria goes hot or IS spreads (Defcon 3 >>6394109 was initially thought a hoax, but has been verified)

Trump:
Trump wants to make countries pay for NATO archive.is/Ph1j1
Trump gets along with Putin archive.is/91mrZ
Destroy ISIS with the help of Russia archive.is/99QfC
Setup green zone for rapefugees (Confirmed by rally user)
Stop taking rapefugees archive.is/5prAW
Condemn EU member state countries archive.is/Xd3GU
Donald Trump backs Brexit and reveals he will fly into Britain BEFORE voters go the polls archive.is/I933O
Fed is manipulating markets, and crash is yet to happen, so this is still possible.
Brexit, along with a few other exits might be enough to instigate a war. archive.is/U0TtX
EU parlament jeers Nigel Farage after successful Brexit youtube.com/watch?v=MlN9o3g-yuA

I can't wait for my weapon seizure prediction to come true!

And yes it was answered with a banepost.

Literally nothing is going to happen. The Clintons have already stolen the election.

Lynch is saying she's going to "accept the FBI recommendation" because she already knows there will be no indictment. The fix is already in.

Donald Trump has been playing a cartoon villain from the start. He's like the heel in a professional wrestling match. He's saying deliberately outrageous things, to bait liberals, and to scare people into voting for Hillary. It's all been one huge con.

And that fucktard Sanders has already said he will vote for Clinton in November. So all of his sqwaking about his so called "beliefs" were all a lie. He's a con man and he stole millions from his gullible followers. His entire failed campaign was nothing more than a blatant cash run.

There will be no new investigation into the Clinton foundation. I'm sorry. This is all fantasy.

I hate this scenario more than I can say, but this is just the way things are. Clinton has this shit locked up. Our government is totally corrupt. The FBI has lost all of it's integrity.

There's nothing left to believe in.

I have a nice clip fed rifle that I think will do very nicely for some urban warfare.

I think your predictions will be pretty accurate, like I said it can't go too bad either way. I don't think people are gonna put up with more King Nigger

Of course cuckchan gets all the cool stuff before we do…

They could at least give us something too, c'mon! It's [current year]!

WATCH THE CONVENTIONS CAREFULLY
BLM shut-it-down strategy looks to be confirmed.

haha
confirmed shill or actually knows nothing

Russia is like vultures watching over the carcass of EU until it's go-time. All part of Jewish Plans for WW3.

archive.is/AVSPL

This is the more complete archive.

Second thread seemingly ended.

With cuckchan sometimes they do rally together and have ebin threads, but you have to tread through the massive piles of shit first.

Holla Forums is like 4chan was back in the old days, only with not as many posters.

No. What he says makes sense. They gain so much territorial power with Ukraine IIRC.

And they do want to be left alone. The reason it seems not to be is because they are always dragged in through some other means.

With Syria for example the above happened. Then Russia stepped in and then world govs started bitching at Russia for stepping in.

Let me guess you think Putin is a bad goy sticking it to the globalists?

Netaaaaa and Deray vs. Chaimbach and the Skins. Oh boy.

Not necessarily. He's a Russian nationalist who isn't mean to jews because he must do their bidding with respect to the info on WW2 Russia has from the USSR. If that were to leak it would implicate Russia through the USSR, thus he has laws against some speech and against anti-jew material etc.

archive.is/eGsqb

Thread 2 archive.

The FBI has been pretty based the last 4-6 years.

They arrested a bunch of Hollywood Jews for pedo stuff, that I have no doubt stemmed from pedowood.

They also arrested the number 1 guy in California who supported gun control, because he was selling RPGs to the Philippians terrorists.

Here's a 2 for you.

You literally have no fact based rebuttal for the obvious truth. This role play thread is like people jerking off over nothing. Clinton will never be indicted. She's already got this whole election sewed up.

This is an absolutely delusional level of narcissism. That web addicted, autistic fucktards think FBI agents care about their opinions.

This

I'm sorry Holla Forums.

That's basically what the guy said

FBI Internal Affairs agent here. We have identified the individual involved in this thread based on the information relayed by him: we provide each agent with a certain amount of false intel to detect leaks. Really, r/pol/, I'm disappointed, both in you and in our (now former) agent.

Not even remotely.

???

Wrong chan.

4chan Holla Forums empty for anyone else?

That's a big neck.

That's why I came here. As soon as I finished reading both threads Holla Forums crashes. Confirmation?

Thanks bro, been hitting the gym for a while for that physique

Exactly, the SAPs have not been leaked since Guccifer is Putin's asset, and he only released superficial but damning evidence in the DNC leak. Consider also that Putin literally said "if its Clinton, its war", which strongly indicates he has accessed the SAP/Top Secret files which are currently being reserved as part of the Guccifer/Putin limited hangout operation. It is entirely possible that they have access to the SAPs and are withholding them for strategic purposes to use information asymmetry in their favor. Whatever is on those SAPs absolutely must be known.

Putin literally said that?

Sauce?

It's not a limited hangout if it's controlled by Russia. It would be if it were a controlled leak by the US and the scope of the leak were greatly limited.

That's clearly a 1/6 scale badge and tag.

And the plastic hand of the figure they belong to.

Good call.

I'll have to stop you right there and insist that you kill yourself, user

Thanks OP for bringing this to our attention. Will read through the first thread now.

Bullshit, if you caught a leak you would have kept it an internal matter instead of bragging about the operation and revealing details on Holla Forums you useless shilling fuck. Demoralization threads are in overdrive, which means that we are on to something in digging into the Clinton Foundation. Each one of the shills replies motivates me to investigate further, and there is nothing you can do to stop it. You are fucked.

Guys…
Hillary is literally a fucking witch.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

We need to spread this.

Sounds more like roleplaying to me.

I think she's just batshit insane, m8. The new book by her former secret service agents pretty much proves she's fucked in the head.

Thread #2 was force archived.

Hmmmmmmmmm???

If her email server had information on false flag events within the US, the information could spark an all out revolt.
If her email server had information on a conspiracy to control foreign governments, it could start the next world war.

THIS IS MORE PLAUSIBLE THAN YOUR WILLING TO ACCEPT

If Putin or the FBI are here, release the information after the elections no matter who wins.
In the hands of Trump, the information could be used to enact the "great purge".

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

That quote is great, but it can be better;

i read both threads and im 80% sure its a role playing faggot, nothing will happen you fucking idiot

trips of truth checked

so what can pol do exactly, except look into Epstein the cps and Clinton foundation connections. its well known Epstein gave the clinton foundation $25,000 after all the pedo shit was exposed

It's tantalizing but still just bait. I remember a similar one of less quality than this like 8 months ago that started like "I am a Intel agent who watches you and I am so intrigued at how close to the real truth you are…"

Then proceeds to blather on about international espionage and intrigue, and how wars are heating up everywhere. Ends with "this is what you REALLY have to focus on." The connection with this is that neither thread allows the jews, rothschilds, banks, or any overhanging international cabal to exist, they keep larping a Tom Clancy esque world to make us boots blind with thoughts of spying.

This Clinton foundation one is much better, of ciurse, better done and cooler subject matter, but it has the same problems, and I think I recognize the play here:

Another thing to notice is the writing style, it's an author trying to create a world that they control and lure you into it, too many new abbreviations and buzzwords to fit in your mind, nothing that tells me "this is a channer".

It's always possible just a faggot larper of higher quality than the dollposter above, but I'm convinced it's quality disinfo.

Forgot to mention I was writing about the post in

But the same thing applies to OP. Another thing that should jump off the page is the treatment of blacks. In 826 the author keeps referring to Obama as narcissistic and hateful, instead of "a dumb chimp pet of the jews". In OP it is even worse, for nonreason whatsoever the guy randomly inserts "oh by the way blacks integrate well according to (another black) we just gotta fix them programs".

Maybe they paid a turncoat channel to make this for 4chan. Wonder how much…

Kek has spoken.

archive.is/JTDMj

Sweet Jesus yes.

An 8/pol/ thread on Hillary Clinton with a lot if information:
archive.is/Xyfv4

/polarchive/ Hillary-ish thread:
archive.is/frEq5

You guys think that we should post the archives of these threads onto /r/thedonald or /r/hillaryforprison? I mean, yeah, leddit, but they're definitely some of the least-cucked parts of leddit.

Also, according to the FBI agent, Trump isn't totally clean; he could get implicated in this mess, if only peripherally:

You don't make the existence of the TPP mainstream or list out in detail how every terrorist on US soil was in the country legally with visas by being a cartoon character.

He's shifted the Overton window more to the right in one year than cuckservatives have in 50 years, by revealing facts and ways of thinking ("America First") that the elites have been suppressing for decades. If he's a tool of the elites then he's doing a pretty awful job.

You do know every single thread is stickied, right?

We were already stickied there with a direct link to here

Maybe instead of arguing whether or not it's real, you should be digging on the
c l i n t o n
g l o b a l
i n i t i a t i v e
aka cunton foundation?

If you could as good a job of vetting it out like you did with tavistock and orlando, I think that OP would be quite pleased.

Get your masonic, kike Satanism out of here.

Kill yourself.

This stuff has the ring of truth to it. It rings like a superconducting cavity oscillator.

Even Trump has said that "he has the receipts". Trump gets a pass, and FBI guy is corroborated. Share it!

WTF, reddit linked to 8ch.net? Gross. I can't find a link to cuckchan or here. Did they delete it or are you lying?

Also, I'm not believing the d&c shills in here for a second. Ring of truth.

you're not wrong, "fam"

B-b-ut he is just a plant! GIVE UP GIVE UP GIVE UP!

Hillary 2k16!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=knBNX_evIOo

SAP breeches were confirmed a while ago right
archive.is/tYGIq2

No, you didn't.

reddit.com/domain/8ch.net

All posts there linking here. The most recent one was posted in /r/conspiracy two days ago about metal contamination in drinking water.

Er…
>>>/polarchive/234 added to my copypasta.

You know, in a way he is right.

that link doesn't work

urgh! yeah my bad
archive.is/tYGIq

Has anyone heard from Endomorphosis lately? He said he as digging into the Clinton Foundation and had a giant too-big-to-download Google Drive of evidence. Then people accused him of leading the Holla Forums trolls attacking the boards and of having authored GGRevolt's plan to attack Gamergate's comms hubs and most effective diggers and communicators, and he vanished. Did he ever get any juicy info from the Clinton Foundation?

huffpuff Jew journo jealous hes not in the jewin, but gives interesting breakdown
Huma Abedin Destroyed Clinton's Email Defense Before Hillary's FBI Interview

and the Clintons just cant stop killing people
lidblog.com/47-dead-clinton-friends-pt1/

Clinton Foundation consolidated audit:

archive.is/o/pqV2K/https://www.clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/clinton_foundation_report_public_11-19-14.pdf

Statute of limitations for bribery is 5 years, he donated over a decade ago, he will be fine.

Shills betrayed by jewgle once again

Of course it's just roleplay you fucking idiot.

(((>>6552187)))
It's like I've gone back to [current year - 1] or something.

That is a rather strong mischaracterization on your part. "Fixing the programs" would be the complete removal of them under Sowell's models which he cites. In addition to this, Sowell's model show that blacks were more successful under segregation than after. I would agree in that the argument shouldn't be that "black are actually ok", but that they show greater stability as a community when they forced to rely exclusively on themselves.

as a ts/sci fag in most of these programs hillary is blowing open, this guy is a fucking idiot.

Bump because we shouldn't be going to 4chan

bump

bump

do you think so

le funny joke xd