Retards

You literally have to be retarded to not be a
communist

true

why does Holla Forums think otherwise

OP just said

wait wanst that subversion guy anti communist?

is this like satire or something

When will Holla Forums stop being shit and produce OC again?

when you stop wasting time getting butthurt

says the sage nigger

I'm wasting my time just on Holla Forums trying to give this lost board a guide on how to not be utter shit.

Somebody doesn't understand the purpose of sages and thinks that they're just memes. Fuck off back to 9gag or whatever trash website you came from.

kill_self.jpg

mega cuck

Since when did Communism EVER work successfuly?

cucks

That wasn't real communism.

He was also a member of the kgb under the USSR. But, of course you'll say he wasn't a true communist. We already know your "arguments" leftypol. GTFO.

Like literally all the time?

If it can't last a mere century before collapsing, it didn't work. Even kingship's have lasted longer.

But it only does that because PORKY ruins it?

Man the people in Russia are living terribly under their capitalist government. Remember when Communism was around when Stalin was in power? Yeah! The people were so happy with their lives and totally were npt under the rule of a plutocratic state aimed only at achieving its own goals and not for the well-being of the people. YEAH LETS GO BACK TO THAT!!!

also not an argument.

Literally all lies told by the porky to make you hate communism. Do you feel that? It's your eyes opening. You've been asleep so long and it's time to wake up.

Back to reddit bucko.

Nice job using the appeal to poverty fallacy faggot. Also not an argument.

Yeah coming from the Holla Forumsack. Nice try Hitler.

Nice ad hominems. Also, not an argument.

THEY ARE TOO A FUCKING ARGUMENT AND OH LOOK ITS CANT FUCK THE CUCK THE SNUCK THE BUCK THE SCHUCK THE TUCK HO HO HO SO FUNNAH BET R THE DOLAND WILL LOVE THIS ONE UPVOTED

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ACCEPT THAT WE JUST WANT TO SAVE THE WORLD FFS

LITERALLY you

There aren't any transactions under ancommunism, even bartering doesn't exist.

It's a horizontal system of life built on mutual aid and supported by a peer to peer communal network. You aren't assigned a job, as long as you can prove you're competent and know how to do something, you just go help out on the job site you want you.

Things won't be built for planned obsolesence, but instead designed to last, so much of the endless manufacturing is cut out, so you can help out for however long you feel like.

And if you don't know how to do the job you'd like to do, go grab the books and the paywall-less internet and get yourself an education.

And what do you get out of it? All the stuff you'd like, and if your community doesn't make what you want, or doesn't make it in the way you want, commission it from a commune that does. And since there are no trade secrets or intellectual property and patent laws any more, you can just go learn from the person / commune that makes the thing the way you like it.

Not everyone's a farmer or a pharmacist, but everyone helps out and so everyone is entitled to having their needs met.

Yes, that's where the support network comes in. We currently make enough food to give 118% of the world's population full bellies year round, but due to capitalism creating fake shortages, a good portion of that food is purposefully wasted to drive costs up. In a barterless society, nobody would ever have an economic reason to do such a thing, so scarcity would quickly become a non-issue.

And without requiring money to survive, people could automate most, if not all, the production, giving people loads of free time to do as they please.

As I said, you do the job you like. And lots of people have a mechanical/technological hobby. Even more so would become proficient at it if there wasn't such a steep cost to enter the field.

This is just a portion of how it would work, but I hope you can understand how this creates a post-scarcity and post-wage slave future for all.

Disillusion grandiose at it's finest

not an argument, also nice strawman.

You're a fucking autist.

MOLYNEUX AND FUCKING TUCKER

GREAT OYHHHH OHHH /r/THE_DONALD CHAMPION RIGHT HERE, LOOK GUYS IT'S /r/THE_DONALD

You can't have real communism, democracy or any government/society work decently when people (anywhere from one to everyone) run anything. People are the problem but no one listens. People can't even be fixed because the people trying to fix them don't work right either, so they don't know what they're doing and keep messing things up.

YOU CAN'T HAVE REAL COMMUNISM BECAUSE YOU STUPID

The joke is on you, Joker. I wanted to die.

What the fuck is this?

You literally have to be Jewish to be a communist

Have you ever noticed that every Communist country is a shithole?
NO NO NO THAT WAS PORKY! HE DESTROYED THOSE COUNTRIES!!! NOT THE SYSTEM BEING INHERENTLY FLAWED OR THE RULERS BEING CORRUPTED! IT WAS PORKY!!!!!!

Fuck off to these places highlighted, you will be happy and we will be happy.

B-BUT CIA COUP MAAAAHN

The new Chris-Chan. Holla Forums made him but now he's everywhere.

This. Give this man a fucking medal.

Do you even KNOW who I fucking am?

A faggot?

a gay?

…*adjusts bow tie*
No.

only straight men wear bowties

what are you, gay?

No, I'm straight. What are you trying to imply here?

ur feg lol
Honestly I'm just shitposting here.

Please give me some evidence. I need an exact source that proves I'm gay

ur
feg
lol
also you posted the same reaction image twice. That's preeeetty gay.

EVERYTHING UNDER THIS POST IS NOT TRUE

Oh really, faggot? Did Porky shit in your cornflakes too?

wait, so you're claiming that I'm gay again? I'm sorry, that's ridiculous, please show the proof.

You're avatarfagging. There's the proof fuccboi.

YOU'RE ALL PUPPETS ON STRINGS

k lol

but you still haven't proven anything

You've proven how defensive you are when it comes to your sexuality. Aww did the jocks pull down your pants in middle school?

another non-argument