Jim wants to make money off of his videos but his PESKY ADBLOCK meme made him use Patreon instead

>already makes more money than Spoony

Where were you when you realized that Jim is a jew plant?

Fuck I embedded it instead.

He does good content but I just sent all my money to Jahans.

I don't mind him using Patreon but man him and his fans are so full of shit, they'll all do a 180 now because they can't think for themselves and just parrot whatever he tells them.

Youtube is not television.

Television is dead.

I'd fuck his girlfriend.

I got banned on /pol for creating a thread about this. Bullshit. Jim fanned the flames of gamergate and caused Moot to cuck for the SJWs. The exodus made 8ch popular. But I got banned for

The real question is why is he man-whoring for money? Did he get fired? Did he get doxed and fired? Does he have a hapa mongrel on the way and needs money? Is his mail order gook bride making him to do this for more e-shekels?

Me too. Thicc af.

Post pics of his girlfriend.

By the tone he seems to have done it out of necessity. I don't mind it either, I just wanted to shitpost.

The tone is what makes me curious and sad that he has to sink to begging for e-shekels. I assume he lost his job tbh.

From what I remember, his fans used beg him to take their money all the time on his old streams. I guess he just figured why not take it if they're so adamant about it. Can't say I blame him, but he really should replace all the five-pointed stars on his avatar with six-pointed ones now.

Hey at least something good might come of it.

either that, or this is all an elaborate ruse to show how easy it is to get a bunch of money from patreon and then just run without delivering anything

he'll make a 10 minute video about it.

3 years from now.

If you have a decent subscription base on youtube it's dumb to not have patreon. Why pass on free money for actual work you do?
Also keep in mind that money earned through ads helps google and fuck that.

well its about damn time. I was worried he would never do it.

There was a (minority?) of his fans that were really rabid about it, if you made money off the internet you were the worst scum imaginable because based Jim.

I give him 6 more videos before he shits the bed.

I'm sure that massive amount of dosh is going to keep him going.

The reason for that is because vlogging is not a real career and deserves all the disrespect possible.

Shitposting on Holla Forums months ago in this same spot.
Probably wearing the same shirt too.
No pants or underwear though.
I shit on my chair and stew in my own functions.
Only degenerates don't do this.

He was always a hypocrite faggot. Within a few weeks of coming back as metokur he was bitching about money problems, now he's trying to go full blown e-beggar so he can be just like mundane shill and sarcuck. /cow/tards not even once.

Don't you get tired of the way Jim talks in his videos? He needs to change his shit up. His sarcastic way of speaking gets old quick, especially considering how almost his entire video is just him quoting whatever absurd shit he's reading. He rarely says anything insightful or creative himself.

With the Deviants I think his edge has waned over the years.

He has a good way of summing things up and he avoids that "I'M YELLING BECAUSE THIS IS CRAZY RARRRGH IM PRETENDING TO BE ANGRY" thing so many people do, but I never watched his stuff very frequently.
Where he really shines is in debates. He has a way of turning grown men into stuttering messes. It's so entertaining thing to watch. I really hope he does more of them because I can only think of four and they're all great.

/cow/tards with jobs confirmed for existing

There got to be this retarded meme that if you made money doing something on the internet that it was hipster welfare in all cases no matter what.

Always felt deranged to me and actually counter productive for anyone interested in fighting a culture war. Since the only way you incentivize having entertainment made that caters to you is if you can make a living doing it.

Jim and friends though seemed fiercely against this since they just acted like everything produced on the internet should be free, which really just seemed like they were looking for reasons to act like they're better than others rather than because they had sound reasons behind their opinions. Made it seem like he mostly held these opinions because he wanted to be popular rather than because he wanted to be principled.

It's like when Jim did the stream with the tranny talking about how the right should be trying to get more trannies on their side. Almost immediately afterward he got backlash for it just seeming weird to be so accepting of trannies so he reversed his position on it and I think deleted the video of the stream.

Youtube is better than television as you can just watch whatever you find entertaining whenever and wherever you feel like. It's also easier to have shows made for niche audiences.

she's a fat gook

I think he had health issues (not related to Camel cigarettes™).

I remember him saying that patreon requires things like social security number and that he wasn't comfortable at how people would be ok with giving it. What went wrong?

I hate him, but I hate his dumbfuck fans a lot more.

No heroes left in man

Loser.

Physics isn't mathematics.
Mathematics isn't science.
What's your point?

He won't stay long on Patreon, his videos are probably considered harassment. If goons are still butthurt about his goobergate phase they will manage to shut it down in no time

Obviously the same goons who paid $10 to shitpost on the internet.