'ey! What's all dis, den?

ALRIGHT, BITCHES! IT'S TSUM TSUM TIME!

I haven't finished reading this, so I don't know if I bring you shit or gold, but probably somewhere in the middle. Let's begin!

What could be in this mysterious box?

Well, I think we can safely say there is a pattern of kids in the Marvel Universe being fucking retarded about trying to get powers. I mean, they still have CANCER in the Marvel U, how many kids fuck themselves up beyond repair every year trying to become a hero?

And there is a big fucking button on front, you didn't try that at first? You needed an Asian(?) kid to point it out for you?

Over halfway into the book and we FINALLY see some Tsum Tsums!

Carol Tsum looks ready to succ! Oh, wait, that's her nose.

The tsum tsums go on a rampage, probably gearing up to start Civil War 3

Oh, but it looks like our down and out villain has got his hands on an innocent tsum tsum. What will he do with it? Will he fuck it?

Also, don't be fooled by the comic. The Iron Man tsum tsum has a very different face…

I can't believe this. I can't believe something like this exist even as marketing.

What where they thinking? what did they had in mind to do this?

Wow, Disney sure has autism. More autistic than usual.

finally, a good Marvel comic, better than most current stuff

Honestly, you'd think it was a trick to sell tsum tsums to comic readers, but I assume more people already buy tsum tsums than read comics. So it's probably a trick to get people who collected the stuffed toys to read comics. That's why the focus is these kids, because they don't have to set up or explain exactly who everyone is.

I find it funny that they used Miles, but the tsum tsum still turns into Peter.

I forgot to highlight that! I knew it would go over REALLY WELL.

Is that even how you use 'fam', fam?

No, they've mixed it up with fab

One of my favorite troupes in comics is criminals who are just guys trying to make money. So, since I didn't know much about him, I looked up the Looter here. As stupid as this all is, it's interesting that he's a guy who gained his first taste of power from a meteor that fell to Earth, and now his comeback scheme is a squishy space potato that looks like Spiderman. Random shit from space worked out for him before, so why not now?

Damn you Disney, damn you and you blatant product pushing. How about you try pushing your fucking gummi berry juice that I don't even know exists at this point. A friend of mine said they went to Disney world and drank some. I went and found jack shit. When ever I try to look this shit up all I find are recipes and images from the fucking cartoon. Where do i find this mystical drink of legends? Is it even fucking real!?

Shit, was it a limited time, park only batch of drinks?

Would you a Carol Tsum Tsum, Holla Forums? Be honest.

as long as she isn't as shitty as the real carol is then yes.

Don't worry, she's better than real Carol in every conceivable way.

good then i can snuggle with her.

Well she's not talking about future crimes, so yes. Also do you think it would make mini Carols if I fucked it tenderly?

Holy shit, I shading made me think Kamala was possessed for a bit

I ran the numbers and… yes.

The problem with all these Tsum Tsum covers is that they make you realized a company wide crossover centered around Tsum Tsums would probably be a much better read than Civil War II. Or imagine if Civil War II was about Carol trying to kill all the Tsum Tsums, but Tony thought they were cute and was fighting to save them. I'd read that.

i wanted W.I.T.C.H to have their own Marvel-verse

With toned down stuff, all magical heroes being teens, mutants being halfbreed-magic users and crap like that…

But instead we got Tsum Tsum verse, its okay i suppose

I remember watching this but, I don't remember jack shit about it. Weren't they kind of cunts?

The blonde haired one was a bitch, but the rest were mostly decent, aside from specific episodes.

buhmp