What do you think of racism?

Tell user.

I think that it's pretty obvious. Not all people are created equal, and it only makes sense that those more closely related would have more shared traits, with skin color just being one example.

It's just realistic.

race doesn't really have anything to with discrimination of certain people. its more discrimination based on culture. there ARE such things as superior/inferior cultures and the superior ones need to defend their values

We are all racist. We are trying to be politically correct by not recognizing this. The sooner we learn to recognize this the better off we will be.

dont care

SJW? I'm a privileged white male with bad ancestors.

It makes my dick hard.

How so?

Gorillas make his dick hard.

Nothing like a good nigger lynching to get the old motor running.

My pronouns are not up for debate you racist white male supremacist .

xe looks pretty cute (would fugg)

I think it's made up. It's like those "Gay writers" and I say this as a gay man who totes can prove everyone is gay by looking """"""OBJECTIVELY"""""" at the evidence and surprise surprise they always get their man.

I don't hate blacks, but I think it is odd that there is no white homeland. I think that's a little fucked up that "refugee" now means permanent citizen.

I think people who see racism in all things are just looking for racism in all things.

And that's why we should kill all niggers.

Also this we identify patterns. It's human nature. It's a survival technique, there is a reason why those who see "RAYCISM" in everything are the same that cry Islam is a religion of peas.

Black nations are equally non-existent, but that's because it's mutually beneficial for Europeans to visit Africa.

Aplying thinking isn't the answer for this.

Is about sex and communication with real people I have experienced black woman and they're really good in sex and I don't know if white Murikan woman can be that good with his tiny tits

There's Liberia. The only other ethno state I can think of is Israel and they're not white.

I'm cool with everyone until they betray me, then I never talk to them again

Liberia was founded by US slaves wasn't it?

superior/inferior are subjective/biased points of view based on religion

true, but punishing individuals based on statistical data is ok?