Hey /b, haven't been here for a very long time. does this site still get traffic or did it pretty much die?

hey /b, haven't been here for a very long time. does this site still get traffic or did it pretty much die?

Recently it has ben dieng af.
Also a plus point there are now even more filthy pedo's on this site.

It's dead , come once or twice a day , that's all you need to keep up with it.

Holla Forums died when Hothweels did.

RIP little guy ;_;

shucks. should i go back to 4chan then? i have a new IP so i no longer have a permaban

not an invite for shilling, but is there any chan that is neither dead/near-dead nor run by cucks?

all me

lies

samefag

The traffic has decreased by a lot but it's far from dead. It's quite steady and comfy here. It reminds me of 4cuck from 2003-2006.

If you're only here because you have a permaban then yes, you should fuck off.

4chan man! Yeah!

No. but we should start already

fucking this

"I have a new IP"

…Christ Cuckchan……

pedofags doomed this site. Holla Forums could have been the chan to finally kill 4chan if the mods here permabanned anyone posting little girls or boys

jim killed Holla Forums by instrumentalising it as an alt-right feeder site for his fake news outlet. the userbase left on principle, thru' boredom, as a result of pedo posts and because the site is simply shit. there is nothing you can do here that you can't do better elsewhere except post kid ass and contribute to the watkins' family fortune. it is only a chan in name.

hi Holla Forums

Reddit pls go

three prime examples of why the clever, inventive and disruptive posters have abandonned this site.
talking to u guys is like feeding coins into a defective vending machine. there comes a time when you give up.

you'd do great on Reddit, kid. So many upboats.

an arrow to the knee for you

Its decent

I get a waifu?

go back to 4chan