Have serious problem that could threaten my livelihood

Anyone else know this feel? I'll likely be killed if aid doesn't arrive soon.

you'll fall off

NO YOU WONT ASSHOLE

It's a perfectly reasonable design

Usually when I deal with problems on my own things get worse.

maybe you should stop sucking so much then

bird strike?

Did you ever think that instead of people not helping you, your problem is over dramatising things, rather than just explaining the situation, if it's so important, and asking for help?

Wouldn't you rather have horrible advice, than no advice?

I'm being accused of killing someone by an unknown person. A guy on skype is saying a person is going around telling people I did it. I've been in my house w/ family all christmas. Why is this person trying to ruin my life? What do I do?

So you genuinely didn't do this, and is the person saying the name of who you did whatever to?

Are you worried about someone coming and hurting you because of what this person is saying you did, rather than it being a legal thing?

How is someone you don't know on Skype saying things about you? And to who?

So you genuinely didn't do this, and is the person saying the name of who you did whatever to?

I didn't. They refuse to say their name.

Are you worried about someone coming and hurting you because of what this person is saying you did, rather than it being a legal thing?

I am worried y

How is someone you don't know on Skype saying things about you? And to who?

It might be someone i know. I've been in many skype groups

You killed someone, now you have to face the music. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time

I didn't kill anyone. All I did was fap all day.

this is only an acceptable argument in a system where all illegal acts are justly illegal and the punishments for them are reasonable, i.e. not any modern day country

that's not a crime in america yet. whatever the feds say when they have you zip tied in the v&, reply, I was fapping.

Stop lying, everyone knows you did it. Take this time to collect your affairs and prepare your defense, and maybe if you are lucky you will get out of prison in 30 years.

Why are you being an asshole? This is why OP said what he did. I wonder how you'd react if someone was accusing you of something you never did.

Okay, so, to me it sounds like it is something which you are probably just over reacting to. Unless someone actually died, for real, and this person is saying you were the one that did it, in a week it will all be in the past, and a week later you'll probably forget and think it was silly.

If they are saying you did something that actually happened, you'll probably still be completely fine.

How are you reacting to the people on Skype? If you're acting scared about it then it's pretty certainly just them messing with you, and the problem is in your head. But I don't know you, I don't know if you're a stable person or not, so I guess you'll have to give more vague detail.

Calling them assholes and telling them whoever spread that shit to them must truly hate me.

I'm stable as fuck. I'm just mad that people try to accuse others of crimes, even if it's just through gossip.

But that's the thing, OP really did kill that girl, don't be a sucker and fall for his lies.

I would have just said "Sounds pretty stupid to me." and then moved on, since dwelling on some random person saying that stuff would just be well, yeah.

Did something actually happen in your area, though, that they are accusing you of/for?

So you admit that you were angry, I can understand that. Maybe you were just really angry when you killed her, everyone feels that way sometimes. If that is the case you should tell me and maybe we can find a way to reduce your sentence because of your emotional state of mind.

Nope, nothing did. They're just being pricks and spreading lies about me to sully my online rep. Believe it or not, it is actually worth something since you could get nudes from girls and favors and such if you are well liked. There's a vast network of skype and discord groups out there

Yeah, this girl I know from my school/neighborhood was killed. The thing is we dated at one time, and they found her body in this place where we used to hang out (ie my fingerprints are there).

I didn't make this post.

wew

see

I KNOW YOUR FEEL OP

OP got caught grooming an underage girl