Russian Plane crash (Americans involved?)

It was on its way to Syria. The west supports the rebels, Russia supports the government. Did the Americans down the plane?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-32138867
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey whats up buddy? Just strolling along here.

GOOD NIGHT RUSSIAN PARASITES

Paris Sites*

Россия навсегда!

There was another plane crash? It's seems to happen every fucking two weeks now.

Maybe the pilot was depressed?

bbc.com/news/world-europe-32138867

I can neither confirm nor deny US involvement.

you better hope not, burger.

The captain seems to think you are some kind of cowboy.

Nemo is a faggot. Vlad wll be his nemesis.

hawt!

too overprocessed for my taste. makeup makes her look like a ladyboy.

I know as a young guy just starting to learn how the world works it's easy to believe the powers that be can do anything but in reality they are playing a game and like all games it has rules. These rules are followed by all because if they are broken it threatens those in power more than anyone else.

The real deciding factors in Syria isn't a single airliner getting there or not, it's if NATO / UN tries to enforce a no-fly-zone to stop Russians supporting Assad's troops or if they finally invade Iran further destabilizing the region leading to more civilians willing to take up arms (US supplied arms).

Clinton losing has been a step in the right direction but POTAS isn't a position of limitless power so it remains to be seen what Trump can / will actually do to improve Russian relations.

Rollin!

Whatever Happened to Incident where the Dude INTENTIONALLY Crashed Into the Side of A Mountain Killing ALL 199 People On Board??… Didn't This Happen in France??… I Think This Happened Last Year, right??…

see

it was just /bane/

Or the pilot was depressed.