Please tell me. Please tell me, my brothers and friends, my only real and true friends

Please tell me. Please tell me, my brothers and friends, my only real and true friends.

Please tell me this is one of you having a laugh.

I don't want to live on a world where this is real life.

Please.

Please

Other urls found in this thread:

seattle.craigslist.org/kit/sha/5663641467.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not that bad tbh fam. The line about PTSD made me cringe a bit and the "boys" look like insufferable hippies but the girls just look like your standard hot-topic emo scenesters. At least they have their shit together enough to have jobs and pay rent. Half the people on this fucking board probably can't say that for themselves.

one time payment

no rent or bill payments

got kicked out of last house

someone refer them to a pimp

Fuck you I sent them an email with the subject line

You're Perfect

With the following video attached

i want to give them a room and then at the first night at 4 am or something run in screaming and blast a fucking hole in the wall with my shotgun just to see them running.

Will they ever wake up?

Kek, give em a taste of real PTSD.

Just force them to listen to Hitler speeches.

How do we save these people?

They sound kinda fun to be around, honestly.

Anything is better than loneliness right…?

It's Washington, dude. What do you expect? This area is pozzed as shit. If you are under 35 and don't present as a progressive shitlib you get ostracized. I'm in my mid-late 20s, but the kids under 20 are all fucking trannies or identify as gender-queer and have neon colored hair. I fucking hate this place.

Also, Satan dubs says it's real.

Holla Forums, you scare me sometimes….

We laugh at them.

We laugh Hard.

Give them a room and fuck them right in the fucking pussy because thats all modern whores are good for. That supermodel who jumped off the roof in Times Square was a virgin, so that tells you how nobody even 10/10s can stand modern whores.

Scared of eggs?

this>>6549660

I was there for that thread.

sometimes i wonder if there is anything/anyone worth saving besides myself

Should I just end it now?

They aren't "happy". They hate themselves intensely and all will at least attempt suicide in the next 2-3 years.

Shut the fuck up satan

user, these people will NEVER experience ANYTHING close to happiness.

They don't look lonely though.

Do you even talk to people?

They're wearing fake smiles and fake faces. Their entire lifestyle is being edgy to fit in. They have dead soulless eyes and haven't genuinely laughed since they were children. The only time they experience any form of real emotion is during a drug binge.

Look at their soulless and dead eyes user. They're already dead.

no, that shit is really common in the PacNW

I think being a NEET has taken away your ability to tell anything about people by looking at their face.

Yeah, I know. They posted this today. This is fucking live ammunition.

This shit really makes me double plus MAD

Theirs is a false happiness, user.
When they're old and decrepit, they'll look back on their useless lives, and by that time they will either be dead inside or will feel profound regret at what they could have done instead of being degenerates.
That being if they don't kill themselves first. That's likely too.

Point is, they don't hold a reality-affirming lifestyle. They will always be at the whim of somebody else's agency, and would rather give up their own than face the "scariness" of the real world.

You can grant yourself true agency, most on Holla Forums are self-aware enough to do so. Why else would the political tides be roaring to the right as they have in recent months?

I don't know Satan. One can always create conversations, characters to converse with, perhaps even new worlds to live in with their imagination. (((This is schizophrenic though, and no one wants to be a loosethoughter who in isolation develops a way to keep ximself from raping, killing, or destroying xerself.)))

Here's the link to the live post.

They posted it today.

LIVE LINK

LIVE LINK

LIVE LINK

seattle.craigslist.org/kit/sha/5663641467.html

I'm such a fucking moron.

You can't trick me Satan.

No, it's pretty par for the course depending on where you look.

I was in between jobs in different states, and needed to just rent a room for two months. Did my due diligence as best I could, but it turned out the seemingly normal/professional lady I was renting from had some sort of master/slave relationship with some huge mentally ill man/thing that was getting all fucked up on female hormones because he thought he could or should be a women, as if that would solve his life's problems somehow. Lots of screaming, puking, violence and Ranma One-Half.
Oh, and there was a fucking possum as a pet, and the associated fleas.

This was a few years ago right in the middle of Portland. Back before anyone ever mentioned SJW or their bullshit, and back when I was only just starting to become less naive. It basically changed my political outlook from psuedo-liberal "lets all be nice and not judge XDDD" into "You are fucking deranged and I'm sick of your goddamn shit".

So yes, this sort of thing exists, and it can go straight to the ovens.

I'm not a NEET. I work 2 jobs.

I do, yes

I'm going to assume your jobs don't require social skills?

I'm a teacher.

Okay so I was correct.

Savage but still off by one

Call my name. Bastian, please! Save us!

are you fucking gay bro

Eh, it's something to do.

A bunch of millennial faggots

You have to break them down and build them back up correctly. It's a long, hard, painful and quite illegal process but it's doable if one is mad enough to do it and knows where to find psychedelics and liquid benzos to IV. Otherwise, the regular kosher behavioral therapies take too much time to be worthwhile.