/got/ general

/got/ general
Fire & Blood edition

Previously, >>644984

Season 7 Episode 1 / Jeremy Podeswa

WWs marching South towards the Wall.
Bran crosses the Wall, meets with Edd.

"Sansa wants to give the lands of those who betrayed Jon to those who supported him, but Jon (in first episode) refused to hold the children of the Karstark and Umber families responsible for the actions of their fathers. This doesn't please Lyanna Mormont (or Sansa) but Jon basically just tells her to deal with it - he doesn't plan to rule the North the way it always has been."

"At the end of Episode One, Dany and her fleet land at Dragonstone. Nobody says anything. She walks up the steps to the keep, and we follow her through the building until she reaches Stannis' old War Room. She looks out the window at the land ahead that used to belong to her family. She picks up one of the chess-like pieces on the table and looks at Tyrion, who has followed her up. She says one line: "Shall we begin?" End of Episode

Links-
winteriscoming.net/

1st for SLUTTY SOPHIE SALSA

First for waifu

I wonder how many black dicks have been inside that.

Why? Are you into cuckold?

1st one for the man who is going to Make Westeros Great Again! And then killed and/or humiliated by the dragoness vagina because muh feminism

A lot

I see late 90's fashion is coming back again.

All of them.

I guarantee he has not written a single word of TWOW since late 2015

gross man. brits ageing.

Why are you still making these threads? New season is months away, there is no new info coming out, and even Maisieposter gave up and no longer posts his goblin. Just wait.

he gave up? really?

yes, I killed him

No. Euron is a shit character.

Fuck you

What even is the Euron one supposed to be? Is it implying his brain uses cloud computing?

Hello /got/

shhh. you're dead. said so.

When the fuck is the new season anyway?

I was on a road trip. 3 days without internet

Pure intellectual stimulation

got threads should be nuked. I'd do it for free.

Here's what will happen:

But all the youtube shit and Taboo-threads should stay, huh?

Would you pay for it?

here's to a bright future

Why is this board such garbage?

anyone want to join me for the conquest of the iron dome?

Ian McShane has trashed the fans again.

Pick one

Then I pick garbage board, because Maisie threads or no Maisie threads, nearly every new thread is uninteresting and shitty

fuck off

Book Euron:
Ridiculous over the top pirate caricature.

TV Euron:
Fat beardman who looks like an extra.

Somehow the show and book managed to make a character who is opposite ends of a turd.

so basically GRRM?

Is this a reply to you guys who call her goblin and hunchback?

Appears to be some sort of shoe commercial. Guess converse is going after the whole "hairy armed teen munter" demographic.

You just wait, TV Euron will be turned into a Trump expy.

That coquette!

She surely wears Converse a lot

she and literally every other person under 50

When's the season?

I'm under 50 and never had a Converse shoe in my life

Damn, Ygritte was so boney

ok, let me be more accurate: she and every other person under 50 who doesn't live in a poor shithole

Nigger, I could buy a whole store-worth of those shoes. Just they don't suit my personality

what if they had pictures of Maisie on them?

That would be very unique, but I highly doubt it would be available in my size, for male customers.

The best would be Nike shoes, with lights in them at the heels, like those cool kid shoes, and Maisie's face on them

I had one when I was a kid, a long time ago. These were very cheap and very practical to wash, so my mom would make me wear these instead of ruining the more expensive, "good" shoes. Who'd know these creap shit would become fashionable?

>Daenerys hangs Euron because he was "conspiring" with him and nukes uses her dragons to scorch the White Walkers

Except it's not yours, you dumb bitch - the women didn't have succession rights if there's a male heir.

Do you folks think Blackfish is actually dead? I think it's the Hound bullshit.

sage for FAS

meanwhile on GRRM's blog:

i.e. he still has no idea where he's going with the series

Bump 4 Maisie

what's your take on Fevre Dream?

I think he will have a good idea after he watches the ending of the show.

What is that?

GRRM's vampire novel from the 80s

wait wtf I didn't mean to post any pic

I have only read some novel by him in a compilation book and it was pretty uninterestin/mediocre… In the same book, there is a novel by Terry Ptratchett and one by Robert Jordan, and both of them easily surpass GRRRRRRRRM

are you sure you know what 'novel' means?

Do you think she fucks Gray Worm in the ass, since it's the only way he can have sex?

In some languages novel means short story, he probably got confused.

that's stupid. why would they take a word and make it mean something completely different?

Oh, sorry chief. In my language, short story is called novella, and I've mistaken it for novel… In that case, I haven't read any novel by him at all

We call novels regény, and short stories novella.

Both words have their origin in the Italian word novella which meant something else.