Race Thread

RACE PURENESS LEVEL

fuck off Shlomo

Well; I'll make the point simple. If whites had never mixed with other races; the pure aryan breed. How would it look like?

Like the media tells it?

Blue eyes, blonde hair?

Would there be more diversity or would everyone look similar.

I remember seeing an image which said that pure aryans were Redhaired with Green Eyes; how true is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bOi8k
eupedia.com/europe/neolithic_europe_map.shtml
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_I1_Y-DNA.shtml
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1a_Y-DNA.shtml
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.shtml
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_G2a_Y-DNA.shtml
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1b_Y-DNA.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=LVr0YVl3aUM
youtube.com/watch?v=rHDWlnah3b0
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/human-race-are-real-race-is-a-valid-scientific-category/
renegadetribune.com/the-jews-behind-23andme-and-family-tree-dna/
eupedia.com/genetics/origins_of_red_hair.shtml
europasoberana.blogspot.com.es/2013/05/the-new-racial-classification-i.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nUXaLZlpL5w
chinesepod.com
ancient-origins.net/human-origins-science/human-skull-challenges-out-africa-theory-001283
sci-news.com/othersciences/anthropology/science-neanderthal-genome-fourth-lineage-01624.html
deuteronomy28.org/africanjews.html
technologyreview.com/s/506466/given-tablets-but-no-teachers-ethiopian-children-teach-themselves/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop using semicolons so incorrectly, goddammit.

I'm red haired hazel eyes. Am I close enough, Shlomo?

Body height = very tall
Body shape = lean
Posture = straight
Leg length = very long
Back of the head = protruding
Face shape = narrow+long
Nose shape = straight
Nose height = very high
Nose breadth = very small
Back bone = unstressed
Eye location = very deep
Eye opening = fusiform
Eye wrinkling = little fold
Lips = thin
Chin = projecting
Hair type = wavy
Body hair = weak
Hair color = blond
Eye color = blue
Skin color = rosy

I honestly don't know the rules for that. I use them when I want something inbetween a "." and a ",".

Thanks lad this is what I was looking for.

I guess, I'm not so sure. It was something like Hyperboreans were redhaired.

We would still have light colored eyes, but our skin would be a darker shade much like the meds

Do not forget to factor in the heightened intelligence and physical prowess inherited from the Neanderthals. The Jews lie to us to this very day regarding what Neanderthals looked like, and I can assure you that a people who developed in Europe at the height of the Ice Age would never in a million years have large noses or weak chins.

The 4th image made me look less jewish. I always thought I had some kike blood in me because of my nose, but it seems nords have a marked nose. I look exactly like the nordic. (Red hair, blue eyes, rosy white skin)

Are Neanderthals the true aryans?

Why?

I've always heard that the first white europeans where milk-like white skin.

I forgot to ask this, how blonde would it be? Platinum blonde? White blonde? Golden blonde?

The eyes too, pure blue, greyish blue, emerald-like?

As true as can be defined, yes. Their blood was forged by the forces of frost and fog for more than 300,000 years.

Middle eastern farmers developed light skin because their diet didn't have alot of vitamin D whereas the native European diet did have alot of vitamin D. The middle eastern farmers migrated into Europe and interbred with the native Europeans giving their modern day descendants light skin and light eyes. Keep in mind darker skin != nignog as some Holla Forumsacks will probably say this will be

I think pol tends to fetishies blondishness a bit much. This tends to have the involuntary effect of being D&C-ish. The issue of colour is determined primarily by sunlight and nutrition.

Dark pigmentation comes from vitamin D. Vitamin D comes from two main sources: sunlight and meat.

Europeans became light-skinned in part because sunlight was less intense than in Africa, but also because of agriculture. When you diversify your meals with legumes and grains, you eat less meat than a hunter/gatherer society, meaning you get less vitamin D from your meat, therefore you're more dependent on getting it from the sun, so your skin gets lighter to allow for that.

Africans, meanwhile, get lots of vitamin D not only from the sun but also from meat, so their skin is dark because the dark skin doesn't allow the sun to penetrate as much, they have enough of it.

So the pigmentation would always be darker in the Mediterranean, where sunlight hits harder, than in Scandinavia. That wouldn't make them less "muh pure white race", it would just be them adapting to the sunlight they get.

Here's an example of their civility:

archive.is/bOi8k

This is mostly for the misguided people/disinfo shills who talk of 'Neanderkikes'.
TL/DR:
They kept clean, organized homes. Contrast this to the filthy conditions found in Jewish homes.

Don't forget that European hunting was done mostly in an ambush style, and mostly nocturnally, which would develop powerfully built, pale skinned, and light eyed people.

Let me ask another question, kind of related.

Is it true that all Europeans were once united (Indo-European theory)? If so, what language did you speak? What language do you feel it's the most pure conserved? I've heard Icelandic (because of "pure nordic"), Latin, Ancient Castilian (minus Arab influence), Basque, Sanskrit and Greek.

Wow, this made me think a little bit. I've always thought Jews were Neanderthals because of their appearance. Where do Jews come from then? Are they their own crooked race?

Which era we talking about here? I'm pretty sure ancient Euros didn't have agriculture for very long to develop light skin for lack of vitamin D.

Indo-Europeans are only part of our ancestry. They killed off most of the earlier European men and bred with the women. Different ethnic groups have varying amounts of the three ancestral populations (European Hunter Gatherer, Neolithic Farmer, and Indo-European)

Holy fucking shit. I fit all of those perfectly, except the very tall (185cm, or 6'1'') I think very tall is more than this.

What do you consider whites? Not all Europeans looked the same. We are the result of the mixing of three ancestral groups.

Semites in general are the result of miscegenation and development to suit the dry, hot climate of the Middle East.

Jews specifically are what happen when you have generations of heavy inbreeding in your family plus occasionally kidnapping and raping littles girls for children, so to better hide your offspring's heritage and infiltrate the host population.

'Blood libel' is a hoax - Jews really did commit those heinous acts.

Tell me more about this…

I'm honestly wondering if we can make humanity great again by recreating the Aryan race through genetic modification. So I'm wondering how the purest human would look like. I'm just searching for theory right now.

I've heard in some threads some people promoting incest because it kept genetic pureness. How true is this?

D&C tactics

Check these

They spoke Indo-European or proto-Indo-European.

It's theorized that Germanic languages have influence from the indigenous Nordic European languages.

Basque is not Indo-European, it's probably decended from the Neolithic Farmers language.

3rd cousins are fine, but anything more closely related is sandnigger tier

eupedia.com/europe/neolithic_europe_map.shtml

fuck off kike

We are having a conversation about race.

Occasional inbreeding, like with a second cousin or something, couldn't possibly do any long-term harm.

What I'm saying the Jews did was hardcore, nothing but incest for generations, between brother and sister, daughter and father, uncle and niece filth. THAT is sick and disgusting.

Yes.

We'd live in different galaxies by now.

It's a good list though.

Read these:

First Europeans

Neolithic Farmers

Indo-Europeans
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1a_Y-DNA.shtml

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.shtml

I messed up the second link.

Neolithic Farmers
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_G2a_Y-DNA.shtml

Some south Euros aren't of those groups, are they? Are they white? I'm r1b myself.

You're only ugly because you believe you're ugly if you have all of those traits tbh.

checked

This theories kind of support British Israelism or Christian Identity at some extent…

The only thing I don't have is that I'm average height and my posture isn't great. Also my eyes aren't bright sky blue but a bit grey blue. When I was a child they were extremely blue though.

People can have all the facial traits listed and still be shitty looking though. It says nothing about a strong chin or jaw, both of which I'm lacking.

They had agriculture (or at least, grain and bread) as far back as the Paleolithic according to some findings, which is more than enough time to change the pigmentation.

Yes those are just the main ones in most of Europe. Keep in mind these are just direct paternal decent. They don't tell you about all your dna.

Yeah you're ugly I'm sorry man.

That's the most important feature.

Not really. The time span for all three waves' entrance and assimilation into Europe occurred thousands of years before the mystical 12 Tribes of desert rats were scattered.

Tfw no big chin gf to offset my facial features and make Aryan children with.

Damn I'm way off

Time for trap-mode, user
:^)

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1b_Y-DNA.shtml

There is also this one but I don't understand it quite yet. I don't know if it would be considered white.

I'm not that kind of degenerate.

Didn't think you were, hence the ':^)'.

Also -

Dem Hitler trips - Checked

I don't have a single non-white ancestor.

I am 5'7 and have brown hair and green white.

Am I white chaim?

Just 'cause you lost the genetic lottery doesn't give you the right to derail a thread.

Sage for off topic.

Now a bump for the thread.

I have an idea - let's talk about the lesser known groups of Europeans.

I barely recall stories of these British Islanders called "Fir Bolgs" who apparently appeared so intimidating that even the Celts feared them.

I have no links or references I can think of, I just found that story interesting. Maybe somebody else will know more.

Obviously slavic mongrels aren't the purest

If that's true most Americans are mongols to

So what modern peoples have more Aryan genetics in them than others? For example is it legitimately more likely for a German person to have more Aryan in them than say a French person? Did the Aryans even spread to France at all because all maps of Indo-European migrations I've seen seem to imply no.

What are Aryan genetics? Blonde hair and blue eyes seem to eradiate from Scandinavia. Where as I believe there are more gingers in the UK/Ireland..

If we're judging by skin colour, people from England are more pale than the Nordics in general. I actually find slender English girls with pale skin and dark eyes/hair pretty damn hot. .

This chart needs to be cleaned and translated.

What are you trying to slide?

Counter bump to support a developed discussion.

KYS Rabbi

Chaim… don't be so angry.

What a big nose you have!

Lads my Jaw has prognatism (Habsburg jaw) and I have a gap between my frontal teeth. Where do those genes come from?

You do know Hitler was a brown-haired manlet, right? Did he "lose the genetic lottery"?

why would you start off a threat that way if it was anything else?

Also, the obnoxious double-spacing is a common tell that it's a shill.

If you have brown eyes, D&C kikes will accuse you of being nonwhite.

I hit all of these criteria, except hair/eyes combo is brown/brown. Head and face is built like the pics in , except with brown eyes and hair.
Mom's ancestry is 100% English and Dad's is 50% German and 50% Welsh. Dad was dark-blond/blue, while mom was brown/brown. Pic related, same coloring as me.Except I'm quite a bit taller than the English manlet.

this could easily be used to make every non blond blue eyed user feel insecure about their whiteness.

Facial structure > Color of the eyes and the hair

This guy gets it.

Also see here; Summer in Southern Spain.

D&C kikes will accuse you of being nonwhite regardless.

Or they will accuse you of being white, but tighten the definition of "white" to only North Europeans and then call them snowniggers who never accomplished anything. They will then advocate for solidarity among "Mediterranean" peoples against the "barbarians". Guess which groups this benefits.

I've been worried about my early receeding hairline, which I think might be a Jewish trait, or a different non-European trait.

I have all those features listed here, aside from the blue eyes, mine are grey-greenish, and my beard is dark and a bit coarse compared to my hair, which is slightly wavy, yet straight.

Welcome to the Brown/Brown masterrace, user.

Colouration of the iris and hair is only a lesser superficial distinguisher, which is fetishised by jealous shitskins and thus as reaction prized by Europeans. Facial/cranial structure, temperament, muscle/skeletal distribution and generative impetus are what set us truly apart from the lesser homonids.

Being a Manlet is true suffering.

Wow what a great picture! Sadly it "accidently" forgets things like the Al Aqsa mosque or ancient Semitic structures like the ones from Babylon, Petra or even the fucking pyramids.

Not to mention most of the jews in that picture are probably called "Stein", "Berg" or "-owitz".

But ofcourse, they're still middle eastern, not European at all.

inb4 jidf

If you walk into a room and there are 2 groups. One that looks like your avatar, and another that look like Dolph Lundgren… then who is White?

You have to go back to the middle-east mutt.

This is stupidly specific, and I say that even tho I fit SOME of these descriptions, except in height and hair and eye color. And to strive for a population with most of these features would require VERY selective breeding, who thought of this?

Both.

You are a kike indeed

JUST

This is a mutt, ladies and gentlemen. I suggest you stop responding to it.

Triple dubs checked.

Live on and reproduce if not infected with the jew virus user.

back to Israel you filthy kike

Aesthetics?

For women the most aesthetically pleasing on average is blue eyes and blonde hair.

For men, brown/dark hair (and some light eye colour, light brown or green) are usually considered the most attractive. Also the vast majority of important people, in just about any field, even from places like Scandinavian countries, have generally been more dark haired and eyed, rather than blonde and blue eyed.

No, redhaired people are mongrels

Nice try, mud-eye.

Idiotic faggot.

t. green eyed.

I was talking with the mud-eye, and then you jumped in.

Oh and green is pretty rare, not even relevant here.

Wasn't there some idea put forward that red hair in homo sapiens came from Neanderthals, or was that just some tabloid, pop-science shit?

Thing that you kikes and niggers can't understand is that Europeans have true variety within their peoples.

You're not relevant.

If one was to genetically engineer for traits and high IQ this would be what they would shoot for, but personally I like the European variation.

Red hair and Green eyes are vastly superior.

I remember a girl from high school with red hair and spectacular green eyes like this. Truly mesmerizing.

Whiteness is measured by IQ while being White. AKA the closer you are to the Carnic Alps, the better.

This tbh fam

to make it quick:
1. during the upper paleolithic there's two relevant groups of Europeans, they are foragers related to the first AMH in Europe, they are so called WHGs(west hunter gatherers, Villabruna cluster) and EHGs(eastern hunter gatherers, very east shifted, probably related to a Siberian population, maybe not fully caucasian).
The so called Villabruna cluster seems to be the standard west Euro back then.
Now while they sparcely possessed some alleles that lead to depigmentation, these western ones seemed to lack the two main mutations that seem to explain white skin in Europeans, so most likely they were somehow tanned, like Indians perhaps.
Interestingly enough, they seem to have been almost at fixation when it comes to the derived alleles that leads to blue eyes.
So most likely they were blue eyed dark skinned dark haired robust caucasoids.
Eastern hunter gatherers however already show some signs of full depigmentation and blondism.

2. neolithic happens, an anatolian population with significant ancestry both from neolithic levant and neolithic iran plus some native European ancestry(whg-like) spreads into Europe, from Iberia to Scandinavia, and mostly displaces the original Europeans by mixing with them, this in various amount depending on the region of course.
This mixing eventually gets us to modern Sardinian-like populations inhabiting much of western Europe.
These farmers for the first time seem to bring modern white skin alleles in good frequencies among them(Otzi was most likely fully white), but do not seem to have much when it comes to fair eyes or fair hair.

3. bronze age, an Ukranian steppe population with ancestry coming both from said EHGs and a caucasian hunter gatherer population related to neolithic Iranians invades much of western Europe thanks to their superior military technology and a war-like patriarcal culture, they spread Indo-European languages and Indo-European paternal lineages almost everywhere, but due to the high population density in Europe, especially s.Europe, resulting from the adoption of farming, there isn't a full blown displacement everywhere but a more gradual one unlike what happened with the neolithic expansion, as hunter gatherer groups are much less dense.
These "aryans" seemed to have been a varied population, with fairly good frequencies for white skin, but still not so much for blondism and blue eyes, and moreover, they still lacked for the most the mutation that leads to lactase persistance in modern Euros, meaning that said mutation reached modern frequencies due to selection rather than just admixture.

make of this what you want, but this is pretty much how Europeans came to be

Off topic but I'm curious about this.

Would Holla Forums set aside their racial pride and heritage in exchange for a mechanical body?

No. You never compromise, undermine or eschew the very core of who you are. Not for money, not for fame, not for women.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

I would rather see mushroom clouds raise above the horizons. Does that tell you something?

Is this man white, Holla Forums?

I'm curious as to just how mentally ill and physically repulsive people who wish for things like this are.

He's a hapa, so no.

check this out btw
USA USA USA
but guess who's against it
go on
guess
youtube.com/watch?v=LVr0YVl3aUM

Milkskin, black hair, violet eyes is a favorite of mine. I know alot of dutch women have this combi.

no
if you lurked you would know this

People who are avid futurists/sci-tech worshippers are often non-white, socially retarded Asians and Jews.

This. Its probably because for them, since they don't understand it, science is magic

Reminds me of Emily Blunt.

Circassians are the true master race my friends.

On the contrary, they have such an imbalance of intelligence that it make them have permanent hard-ons for such subjects. This is why one cannot trust IQ as a measure of true intelligence. Questions overwhelmingly lean to this kind of intelligence, which makes the high scorers seem like geniuses.

Notice the race of people with supposedly high IQ and what they specialize in.
Related: >muh einstein

Yeah, its just that sharp contrast, it pleases me alot,

10/10.

I can see why. We could have many such beauties in a world cleansed of our inferiors. Imagine every continent teeming with the right people. Families, communities, compatible cultures of one big extended family.

Is it crossbreeding if I want to fuck a dragon girl?
What about other monster girls?

Aren't the product of a union like that always a pure monster?

Which is why race isn't skin deep. It's deeper. Down to the very genetic code.

I don't fucking know. All I know is that I want to give the D to a D.
Dicks & Dragons!

This, the same ones who shit on non pale whites are just either completely oblivious to the concept of race or just shills.

Just keep that shit to the mainland then. Scandinavia will be for blondes and blue eyes in order to preserve the ancient bloodline.

just means you have to prove yourself.

I shaved last night so my whiskers aren't long enough to show up, I'll post proof after growing it out for a day or two

Do you mean Indo-European when you say Aryan? Keep in mind, the early theories about "Aryanism" were not fully correct according to modern genetic anthropology. French people are mostly decended from Ydna-R1b in their paternal line which is a branch of the Indo-Europeans.

Good summary.

Any good sources on how to prove that races do indeed exist? I tried everything, from evolutionary divergence to haplogroup clustering and I only got the typical "there's more difference between members of your own group than between you and another group" bullshit.

Is there anything to do here or is this cuck too far gone? I'd be inclined to give up on him since he is a biology major and acting this retarded

Even the cuckiest of cucks admit that all non-sub-Saharan Africans have Neanderthal DNA, just remind him of this fact and from there it is eaier to defend the idea that the Races are different species, or at the very least, different sub-species.

There's countless anatomical and physiological differences between the different races you yourself could think of.

And above all, explain HOW these differences came about due to adaptation to various climates. All said and done, it should prove easy for you.

I tried all of that man. You know the shit he gave me?

Followed by

I do appreciate you placing your faith in me, but sadly, intellectual dishonesty is rampant even among STEM students.

Only give numbers and stats when they specifically ask for them.

Stay focused on the big picture first, and THEN back yourself up with numbers.

I fit most of these except I have a very Scottish/English nose and complexion, green/hazel heterochromia and my hair is mostly auburn with some red and blonde. Really need to get a DNA test to make sure my nose isn't a Jew nose.

You're describing Environmental Determinism, which while 100% true, (and most everyone who is honest will admit it in private), is largely publically discredited in nearly every academic circle for being "racist" and "responsible for scientific racism in the past, which led to the evils of imperialism, colonialism, eugenics and naziswhowanttogassixgorillionjews".

Not even kidding. Bringing that up around "learned academics" will get you blacklisted and torpedo your career right the fuck now.

Don't even TRY to bring up Biological Determinism or Human Biodiversity or you're probably be torn to shreds and lit on fire.

Thank you (((Boasian anthropology)))

t. academic at a major university

Goddammit

Then the only solution is to wait for a Trump Presidency so the Libcuck STEM majors & review (((Committees))) get purged.

For now, it's a futile endeavour in higher education. At least tradesmen and commoners are more accepting to these teachings.

Ryan Faulk is good at explainig this.
Watch this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=rHDWlnah3b0

He had another video specifically addressing Lewontin's Fallacy but he privated it.

He also has a website with explanations of the arguments of race realism.
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/human-race-are-real-race-is-a-valid-scientific-category/

Thanks a ton, mate.

anyone knows?

Wait, yesterday I was told gingers aren't white at all. Are they or aren't they?

(checked)
I'm no geneticist, but I did take the 23andme genetic test.

This is relevant because while they do give you a bunch of genetic indicators for the likelihood of you having a certain physical trait (including eye color, freckles, etc) they don't have any reports on the likelihood of an individual having any of those two traits.

tl;dr You're just ugly.

If you're falling for d&c shills, you might as well not be white.

:(

I'm not ugly tho

lad…

Gingers are probably the most white lads ever, the thing is they have a more psychopathic attitude but not kikey. Also they don't like the sun.

They are like vampires, but they are still white and european.

Prognatism and parted frontal teeth are a nigger trait and thus objectively ugly.

Why did the habsburg look like that then?

renegadetribune.com/the-jews-behind-23andme-and-family-tree-dna/

I don't really have much of a frame of reference. Jews are apparently not white despite looking white, so I can't just trust skin color.

I knew of the risk of jewish datamining before I took it. However, personally speaking, the risk was worth it: I had no real record of my heritage, but now I do.

Blonde with blue eyes is simply a prime example of whiteness, because it doesn't really appear on other races. That doesn't mean that brown or green or grey eyed people aren't white. Whites are diverse, and i don't mean that jokingly. Not all whites are aryan, and not all aryans are white.
People are not only divided by race, but also other groups, subgroups, populations and nationalities.

I'm an aggressively mixed spic and I know nothing beyond that; since my parents never cared to ask there parents and grandparents. best ancestral data I know of myself is my great grandfather being English

Is AncestryDNA the lesser evil for a DNA testing company?

Protip: Albino africans exist and they are definitely not white. Contrast with Trump, who has a tan but is not a shitskin.

Skin color is an important consideration but not the ultimate defining factor since it can be affected by the environment, whereas your genes cannot change.

Now, he current consensus is 'white' refers to Caucasoids of European ancestry. As such, northern Indians and Semites are not 'white' even though they are caucasoids, because they don't have European ancestry.

The case of the jews is a bit different. Partly because you're assuming that all jews look like the typical jewish kid you find in a liberal college campus when in fact there are multiple 'varieties' of jew, but also because while they are their own genetically distinct population, they have performed both gratuitous amounts of incest to retain their "jewishness", and miscegenation in order to better adapt to the society they are infiltrating, be it asian, auropean or african.

This part about miscegenation only works in conjunction with the idea of retaining blood purity because jewishness is matrilineal according to them. So a jewess whose family is mostly asian except for a matrilineal jewish line marries a pure negro, they consider the child 100% jewish. In contrast a jewish dad is free to literally fuck around with his own daughters as long as they weren't born to a jewish mother, because sex with non-jews doesn't count.

If you know anything about Warhammer 40k, you can also think of jews as genestealers, and keep in mind there are Ethiopian jews, semitic jews, and European jews precisely because they function as genestealers.

And how exactly are nigger-loving butt-pirates supposed to do that?

I have pale skin, brown hair and green eyes, I'm bulgarian, am I white Holla Forums?

contrary to shitlib mantras, race isn't just skin deep (phenotype); bone/skull structure, blood type, temperment and other genetic markers play a part

Overall north-east Europeans are the most similar ones, Lithuanians in particular also happen to have the most conservative Indo-European language around.
Thing is, Aryans where not properly a race but rather a mixture of two fairly separate races, and the overall bigger similarity of said north-east Euros to them might be due to the pre-Indo-European ancestors of said north.east Euros being closer to one of those two races to begin with. I mean after all north-east Europe was where eastern European hunter gatherer roamed around.
It's interesting though that indeed R1b, the "western" branch of aryans if you will, is much more spread in west Europe and even in s. Europe in high amounts, while R1a, the eastern branch, is mostly an eastern Europe phenomenon.

Adolf can I stay?

So, what does Holla Forums think about green eyes?

I used to have Blonde hair blue eyes when I was a kid (german genetics from my father, I guess)

But they turned into brownish hair and green eyes when I got older.

What does Holla Forums think?

Most americans aren't slavic mongrels, user. An english/german "mutt" is still white.

It's the Slavic genes that make them white you fucking imbecile. Whenever you retards say """Slavs""" aren't white, you always show a picture of a Tatar.

He literally has a tan to make himself look less old. He's actually pale (and aryan) as fuck.

Yes, cyborgs are the next step in human evolution.

Forgive me father for I knew not what I did

Ashkenazi Jews are mutts of Middle Eastern and European blood, which is why some look white, although they still have distinct traits that most pure Europeans don't have (big curved noses, curly hair, pubic hair beards, etc. ). Also, Levantines could arguably be considered white before the Arab conquest.

Possibly, but the red-haired Neanderthal genomes that have been tested carried a different genetic mutation than the one modern red-haired humans have.

eupedia.com/genetics/origins_of_red_hair.shtml

Watching this while thinking of the unwanted destruction of sweden rends my heart; the thought that this girl also faces an extremely high chance of being raped, brutalized, or murdered at the hands of the foreign invaders make me want to puke blood

I'm very confused..I was born with deep, dark brown eyes. they were very fucking dark through age 17…im 19 now and they're half light brown, half emerald green.

What is happening to me??

Also, I used to always get sunburnt, now i cannot get sunburnt it feels like.

I'm scared, fam, I have green eyes and light brown hair and vampire-tier skin, but
I have a roman jew nose.

Does this mean I have jew blood?

pick one
also, there is the dinaric nose as well

You are growing stronger.

Can someone who actually reads German look over this?

This thread rife with teenage girl tier insecurity.
How about you all go outside and act White, instead of worrying if your aesthetics fit the bill?

I think I fit all of those points, what exactly does it mean by body height? I'm 183 cm. And I have light blue eyes. Also, what exactly does it mean by 'blond'?
Feels funny as fuck though, because I am suppose to be Slav.

Latsbrah, is that you?

Nice job user, I fail the ubermensch test at eye colour being gray blue and I believe I only have pronounced chin.

do you think so

is th-that david b-bowie?

Stunning.

On the bright side, this particular lass is safer because: innawoods.

I have light brown hair and light blue eyes and I'm mostly of German and Nordic descent.

Is it immoral for me to breed with a swarthy skinned brown haired/eyed Macedonian girl?

i dont need to my family has strong oral tradition
Dutch
English
French (northern)
Polish
Danish
Those are the currently known bloodlines that mixed together to get to me.
According to different studies on skull type and bonestructure from my own viewpoint i look polish
pic related Traditional polish girl
My mum has red hair and green eyes (brit side actually with french) my father has brown hair blue eyes.

is she arab?? if so then no
is she turk? if so then no
is she macedonian? she would have blonde hair and blue eyes
See: alexander
Dont fall for a gypsy user

This is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in my life.

if blacks are not human and I'm a fusion of white (human) and black, so I'm half human?

It would look like this

t, almost whitish. Sky-blue eyes are mixes between the light-grey shade of White Nordids and the dark blue of Red Nordids.

Nose: Narrow, straight, not very fleshy, harmonious. The key of the White Nordid nose is that its "root" lies very high, almost in the forehead, so that the space between the eyes does not look deeply-set like that of Red Nordids. The White Nordid nose corresponds to the well-known "Greek profile" of classic statues, except that these present a slight armenisation, revealed by their forehead inclination and a slightly higher nasal bridge(Accord to this racial clasiffication europasoberana.blogspot.com.es/2013/05/the-new-racial-classification-i.html he's a White Nordic) (Contrary to what his clothing might suggest, he is not Jewish, as there are various photographs of him wearing liturgical outfits from different religious confessions.)

A pure White Nordid. Notice his skin is neither pale, nor milky-white, nor rosy or ruddy. It is rather "golden", in harmony with the hair, and seems suitable to get a moderate tan without getting burned when exposed to sunlight. Forehead is high but not completely vertical. Psychologically, this is a noble, harmonious, serene, serious, patient, well-balanced, martial, honourable, disciplined, hones, efficient and racist race, but also somewhat naïve, too angelic and not very cunning in many ways.

Stature: Very high.

• Physical constitution: Slender, athletic. Well-shaped, broad and straight shoulders. Long neck. Although it is a "thin" physical type, tends to develop musculature under proper conditions of diet and exercise.

• Eyes: Ice-grey, very ligh.

• Ears: Thin, elongated.

• Mouth: Thin and dark lips, with a clearly "sketched" outline. The philtrum (the medial cleft extending from the nose to the upper lip, dividing the moustache in two, also known as infranasal depression) is broad and clearly marked, in such a way that the central tips of the upper lip look separated and confer a slight "fed-up" expression, in the style of classic statues.

Teeth: Lined-up set of teeth, hardly much difference between the shapes and heights of each tooth.

• Hair: Platinum blonde, almost white, straight, thin and lank. When it grows, it tends to stick to the head.

• Body hair: Same colour as hair, very thin and sparse.

• Skin: Ivory-white, clean appearance. Pale when no suntan is involved. Low levels of eumelanin and pheomelanin, but the White Nordid race has the MC1R gene activated and the skin is thus able to synthesize melanin so, unlike the Red Nordids that we’ll see later, this race can get a tan.

The White Nordid race is thus adapted to either letting the sunlight penetrate to the deeper layers of the skin (winter, pale skin) or to restrict its absorption (summer, suntanned). Unlike the Red Nordid race, which has undergone a more severe Arctic selection (they would be the real "ultra-Nordic" race) and has permanently lost the ability to produce melanin.

• Skull: Dolicocephalic (long seen from the side, little width, narrow temples). Curvoccipitaly (highly convex occipital and parietal bones). This race has developed cranial capacity backwards and forwards.

• Face profile: Not totally vertical but almost (forehead and chin scarcely receding). Straight and progressive (orthognathous, straight facial angle).

• Forehead: Straight, broad and almost vertical.

• Jaw & chin: Harmonious and well-developed jaw. The chin is between the prominent and massive type of the Red Nordids and the retracted one of the Armenids, but closer to the RN model.

• Other features: Facial features betoking kindness, benevolence and balance. Neoteny: a very youthful appearance, maintained until a very advanced age (although not as much as the Red Nordids). Pale and golden image. Abundance of athletic and active women, attractive and of great beauty, which have resulted in a very high reproductive success of White Nordid maternal lineages. Distribution of White Nordids could be vaguely connected to the A blood type.

• Paternal lineages (Y-DNA): I (I1, I1b, I2a, I2b, etc.).

100% Swiss guy with a 100% Asian woman living in America.

If I have a happa son, instead of pushing him away from becoming like Elliot Rogers I'm going to push him super hard but subtly to become 100x worse than Elliot Rogers for the lulz.

She is a 100% Chinese too.

White skin that ranges from pale to tan. Pale is the default, tan is what happens when you work physical labor for a living.

Eye and hair color variable. The biggest indicator of shitskin genetics in that is the hair. Frizzy and steel brush type hair is a shitskin trait. Usually European peoples had a more wavey type of hair. The beard is also more full.

Race is about more than the phenotype anyways. It's an esoteric condition bound by blood.

From: europasoberana.blogspot.com.es/2013/05/the-new-racial-classification-i.html

CENTRAL-ASIAN RED NORDID RACE (from now on, Red Nordid race or RN). The most abundant racial contribution among the primitive "ANE" (Ancient North Eurasians) described by modern population genetics.

• Stature: Medium-low.
• Constitution: Massive and compact. Strong and broad bones. Prone to gain body mass (muscle or fat, depending on conditions). Short and powerful legs. Short, strong and wide neck.
• Eyes: Wide. Dark navy blue, small pupils, middle distance between eyes. Big sockets. Straight, horizontal, very sparse and almost white eyebrows. Less pronounced supraorbital arches than White Nordids.
• Nose: Shorter, wider, more rounded and in general, fleshier than the WN. The key of the Red Nordid nose is, in addition to its fleshy tip, that its "root" is not located between the eyebrows, but lower, so that it is "deep set" between the eyes. The nose has thus a less vertical, lower, more compact, aggressive and forward-projected appearance when looked from the side.

• Ears: Thinner and smaller than the White Nordid ones.

• Mouth: Extremely thin and narrow lips. Narrow philtrum. The outline of the lips is not clearly defined, nor differenced from the rest of the skin, as in the WN case. Big mouth.

• Teeth: Lined-up set of teeth, smaller differences in height and shape than in WN. When mixed with Armenids, the separation between teeth tends to increase. This can be due to the heredity of a big, spacious mouth which cannot be fully "filled" by Armenid teeth. Probably C-shaped dental arch.

• Hair: Orange, straight. Tends to stand up instead of falling.

• Body hair: Medium-scarce, although in mixes with Armenids, hair turns very dense, especially if some congisation is added to the mix. Bushy sideburns and goatee.

• Skin: In pure RN, the MC1R gene is deactivated, so unlike pure WN, they’re unable to produce melanin. Very high levels of pheomelanin. Red, rosy and bloody skin. In mixes with other races, the bloody appearance tends to retreat to the face, and in the face, to cheeks, ears and under the eyes. People with a tendency to blush (be it of anger, heat or embarrassment), have RN contributions. Higher risk of skin diseases when exposed to the Sun more than they can tolerate, which is not much. This is because they descend from ancestors who almost never received sunlight exposition due to their necessity of protecting themselves from the cold with animal skins.

• Skull: Brachycephalic, flattened occipital bone, but prominent temporal bones. Larger cranial capacity and broader face than the WN race. This race has developed its cranial volume forwards (frontal bone) and sideward (temporal bones).

Reality.

Is it olden Nordic songs time?

Is it wrong to like straight, black hair on a woman?

I don't know my heritage very well, but no family member or relative I'm aware of was non-white. Should I care to know more about my ancestry?

I hope for your sake that you are not posting a homosexual photo-shooting in a religious setting, because I recognize that from something gay related

Roman is not jewish you insecure beta.

The roman,aquilian nose is cool! I don't even have it myself, but think it's very masculine.

Holla Forums, how pozzed up am I for having:

Most Celtic and Germanic towns and villages were far more organized and fortified than African villages.

Usually they'd build them on high places such as hills and they'd include palisades.

They'd also actually build stone and rock foundations even if the house was majority wood.

Pale skin and long flowing raven hair is absolutely mother fucking best

Only thing is that beats that is that double braid thing with really long hair. I can't find a good picture for this without resorting to 2D because google is filled with fucking sheebons if you search braids and black hair.

youtube.com/watch?v=nUXaLZlpL5w

Hapas will be the new master race you fag-hats.

You should not forget the greatest gift from our germanic ancestors:
Common law

Roman law was used to supplant common law and supress the peasents more than before.
Common law is a great legal concept.

You mean half white/asians?

I don't think so, we barely have any asian immigration to Germany anyway.

It's just a matter of time regardless. It's only like the most common interracial child pairing. It will take many generations with ugly and beautiful hapas until the population will be big enough for a country. They are already almost there.

Well Homura is a full Nip, but I didn't post that picture because I wanted too. I wanted an example of that pale skin with long raven hair.
Because it's the superior aesthetic.

Common law and civil law are equal in importance for me for different reasons.

Common law is the superior form though. Although you need a firm decentralization.

Yeah cuss it's Asian. Come out of the yellow closet you faggot.

I like your opinion, user.

I have never met someone half-asian my whole life. Only (visbly) pure asian and she was a one of my classmates.

can we go back to talking about this?

Raven hair is not superior, you're just falling for the contrast. It's also the most common hair colour.

The closer you are to platinum/silver, the better.

Also the braid is nice but twin tails are better.

Your anecdotal evidence doesn't count if you barely leave the house.

I am German, fam.

My whole school was pretty white with only the odd exception.

Not really.

Lúthien, and Arwen as well, are examples based on European races (they're technically elves) and they're what I'm thinking of

Again though, with braids.

That's because you just went from Anime to Western Art.

This isn't a real argument.

Twin tails can be braids.
Also

You're a fucking user with a different opinion and I respect that

I know bait when I see it.

FUck else am I suppose to do. I'm not going to waddle through nigger pics to find you examples of 3D girls. I want to sleep easy tonight.

I didn't realize it untill later, but I was really on an upperclass school.

Many rich kids, much richer than my family were there.

Whites to begin with are an aberration due to their recessive genes coming to the fore due to changing circumstances in their environment, and eventual need for increased intelligence.

Than that just serves my original point. Your anecdotal evidence doesn't if it's not the norm. Thank you for establishing what we already know.

Fixed

I don't hate dark hair. When it comes down to what is truly appealing to me though, the lighter the better. Silvery with the occasional tint being among my favourite, but in 3D that really light hair colour is super rare and confined to ice blonde. Aesthetically what makes it extra great is that other colours around it, like flesh tone or clothing or the environment, really stand out.

To me nothing represents the ethereal beauty of Europe, especially Celtic Europe, as that old image of a fae like beauty with long flowing raven hair and skin as pale as milk glass, dancing through the forest on bare feet in a dress that seems to be perfectly modest and yet seems far to thin to conceal the flesh that is no man's to see, and certainly not yours the mere mortal who has gazed upon a piece of heaven itself laid out to the world.

And only through great actions, deeds and surmounting courage can you truly deserve the love and affections of such a pure creature.

Like slaying a dragon, or defeating a great army, or facing up to the devil himself and winning.

Okay whatever.
I love you

If dubs, your kids will be hapas.

This. user's attraction to dark hair is not degenerate. The archetype of the dark haired fey nymph is based on the extinct native people of Britain who have been bred into the Irish and English races

It's based on celtics in general, from Britons to Celtiberians.

I find that appeal more in Asian women, in particular Japanese ones when bathing or what have you. Video related.

I'm not fond of dark hair on Europeans though but it's only ever okay when the skin and eyes are very light.

On women that is. On men anything goes.

Oh not saying that the image of the perfect Yamato Nadeshiko in a kimono isn't good too, but nothing beats the image of beauty of the archtype I described earlier.

Honestly, Tolkien is responsible for this. Him and his way with words have inspired this image in me since I read the Silmarillion and LotR and read his descriptions of Arwen and Lúthien

Why you do this?

You want to make personally sure and marry me yourself to make my kids hapas?

Honestly, on European girls, anything looks good as well. Emerald's eyed red heads with freckles, golden head beauties with pale skin, strawberry blondes from the Mediterranean

Pretty much Europeans are the best aesthetically, both men and women.

das ist das grosste nachteil in europa zu sein. Komm nach Kalifornia. Alle asiaten hier lieben Arier.

I sat next to a hapa in an class last year. really hot. Asian sexyness plus qt freckles and larger breasts and light brown hair. she was also really smart. I would have asked her out, since she seemed to show interest in me, but I already have a pure asian gf.

Freckles eh?
That sound pretty cute.

Can you post some pics of what such a race hybrid might look like?

rate based on what I said here

Blond hair in children that darkens to brown is very common.

That's what happened to me. Was born strawberry blonde that became a brown with a few flecks of blonde here and there.

Maybe something like this. I dunno what genetics are present here but it looks like anime.

I dont have any pics of her because I don't use FB. Hapas have a pretty wide range of looks. the girl in the intro video to chinesepod.com is hapa but the girl I sat next to was honestly cuter.

user, how did you know about my fetish?
hnnnngggg

I think she is russian/ japanese

I take it you like kuudere.

If that's the Russian girl I'm thinking of then she's probably part steppe mongol.

I wonder though. Those Asian features seem to work with Slavs because we have softer features than Germanics. A lot of these super cute girls in Eastern Europe seem part Asian.

fuck you

maybe I just know for certain that she is from russia. I forgot her name but she gets posted on /int a lot. also on vk somewhere.

the golden horde strikes again.

I'm not a stalker. death with it. I did get hard looking at her downblouse though. feels good being tall and white amongst short asian girls.

Katya Lischina (minami) if it's the same person.

yeah thats who i was thinking about. i assumed that she is half japanese because of the name minami but maybe she is just otaku.

This girl also has a Japanese nickname: mirukawa. Her first name is Alice or something.

Second pic was also in her vk album.

Then get the fuck off Holla Forums, you self-hating race traitor cuckold. Race-mixers are not welcome here. You are worse than niggers because you have made a CONSCIOUS decision to destroy your bloodline. Off yourself

maybe a mechanical limb like an arm if i'm damaged but I prefer flesh.

i was about to come in and post something like this. Whites go from porcelain to olive complexions, and have raven black to platinum blonde hair, with all the shades of brown and auburn in between.

you jealous?

japanese were exempt from the Nürnberg laws. And they have a slightly higher iq than whites on average. racemixing is only bad with untermenschen.

No. Not at all. Why would I be jealous of the white-equivalent of a >muh dik nigger.
Literally for diplomatic reasons because Germany was allied with Japan. The Nazis weren't right on everything. Racemixing with non-Europeans is a repulsive thing to allow
This is irrelevant. IQ isn't everything, you deluded anti-white cuck. Race is more than just an intelligence quotient. Race is everything. It is your greater family. It links you with your history as a people. It defines who you are and where you belong. It determines the spirit that animates you and your civilisation. Pissskin slightly higher IQ is completely irrelevant. All you do is create mongrels without any place in this world and without any true identity of their own who will resent you for being too much of a >muh dik nigger that you couldn't keep yourself from fucking a non-white.
No, you fucking nigger, racemixing is bad fullstop. With the destruction of blood comes the destruction of ones identity and ones civilisation, since a civilisation is intrinsically linked with race. Western Civilisation, which is blatantly superior to anything produced by East Asians, is a direct racial expression of the white European. Instead of having pride in your heritage and wanting to preserve it, you'd throw it all away because you couldn't stop yourself from getting your dick wet with a slant-eyed chink. Have some fucking self-resepect and stop fucking pissskins. The survival of your race is more important than the temporary gratification you'd gain from fucking an asian, and the years of suffering you'd cause to your mongrel child.

From an evolutionary perspective, you are literally a defective human being, because you'd throw away your genetic lineage and have it subsumed by a racial foreigner who will not and can not identity with your race and history.

You are a disgrace to your ancestors and should feel shame.

nah, I am not into anime

holy shit, this is superb

Do you know what that word means? They would be the ones getting cucked.

i don't know if it matters to you but, i'm also 1/32 mongolian.

you do know that there are a lot hapas with a place in the world, right? Here in america almost everyone is a mongrel of somesort anyways. 100% white mongrels are still mongrels. There are also numerous ethnicities in central eurasia that are genetically mixed white asian to different degrees.

whites have racemixed more than any other race in history. I mean white men.

that's not how evolution works. you could say i'm spreading aryan genes into new frontiers.

You're triggered because qt hafu girls can rival with white girls in beauty.

Hapa future master race to replace whites.

He was half kike, kind of like the full kike you are.

look up "cuckold" in a dictionary

but wilders is also hapa.

Hapas are the future!

I know where he grew up. Its really isolated (literally in a mountain) and full of hippies and feminists and drugs. that is what went wrong with him. was he really halk kike? that would also explain it.

Yeah dude, also his dad wasn't even sad about his death and used it to try and push his own agenda about taking away guns.

Japan is also pretty red pilled on jews

No. Your race is being cucked because the child will be more asian than white, and will not look like you. White women are also more desirable. As another user said, are you cucking a ford owner if you trade him your ferrari?
So you've been whitewashed for a good three generations, and you'd throw a wrench in the process and pump out another mongrel because you're too much of a muh dik nigger?
Non-whites have no place in this world. Stop trying to rationalise it. Hapas are torn between two opposing civilisations, and belong to neither.
Top fucking kek. Now the racemixing degenerate tries to rationalise his fetish by pretending everybody is a mongrel so he doesn't feel so bad about destroying his bloodline further than it already is. No, you mongrel fetishit, America is not a "mongrel nation". Those are kike lies. America is a WHITE nation and is wholly defined by white civilisation. Hapas and non-whites are not welcome here and never will be. no matter how much rationalising you try to do to justify your self-loathing and racemixing, this fact will not change.
No. They're 100% white. Most of Europe is mongrelised from the literal thousands of years of border-shifting and military invasion. The current nations in Europe are not "pure" by any means, but you know what they are? All white. America may not be beholden to any specific European ethnic identity, but one thing we are, is white. Non-whites are not our people. They do not belong here, and deep down inside, they know that too. That's why mongrels always end up either despising their parents for racemixing, or promoting further mongrelisation and the destruction of our nation's racial identity.
Central Asians are not the same as a chink-Euro hybrid. Your mongrel child might be genetically similar to central asians, but they have no connection through blood to these societies, and are unable to identify with the civilisation of either parent. They are truly lost people. Maybe of hapas are genetically similar to central asians, then they should go there and mix in with the locals, not further mongrelise the gene pool.
Except that's not how it works. Your racial genes will be washed out of existence, especially considering white genes are more recessive than asian genes. Your child will not be white. They will be Asian, Your "aryan genes" are worthless when they've been muddied and mixed into irrelevancy. Human races evolved separately and are not meant to intermix. You are literally a defective human from an evolutionary perspective if you are willing to destroy your genetic racial lineage by breeding worth foreigners.

not even surprised.

I'm not triggered by anything. I'm just repulsed at the thought of someone trying to justify the further destruction of their race

I meant to say mix-raced here. not non-white

Dude, hapas can only help us win.

Look up 'colloquialism' in the dictionary cuck.

Hapas are disgusting mutts and a reminder of the sexual degeneracy of both races, not an ally and certainly not something to be admired.

Your pathetic yellow fever isn't reason to flush your genetics down the shitter.

It's not yellow fever though, it's the shared values and the amazing sex.

Hapas are rootless mutts who do not belong anywhere near a white nation. They can fuck off with their race-traitorous parents.

top-tier cuckservative here. Off yourself

that is false. It only looks that way to people who aren't used to seeing asian features.

maybe to you, but I beg to differ.

they aren't really opposing eachother. Asians aren't like muslims.

how is a half german half russian not a mongrel for example. There is more to indentity than whiteness.
there are a lot of european ethnicities that are not my people.

read darwin before you talk about evolution. evolution is not about preserving a specific combination of genes. it about making your genes more numerous. Are rapefugees cucking themselves by raping europeans? They are acting evolutionarily from their perspective. of course from our perspective we should deport them all the israel.

source needed

Dude there is nothing cucked about hooking up with intelligent and well rounded Asian women. Fucking let go of that edge before you cut yourself.

Its not about muh values. in that sense. Those "values" are genetic and shared by both whites and asians. They are traits like intelligence and the ability controll oneself which get expressed as values. Negroids Australoids and semites (which are admixed with negroids) do not have these values because they dont have the dna for them

the funny thing is how much more succesful he would be with asian women than with liberalized white women.

I know. Asian women will just adopt your political views.

Neanderthals aren't exclusive to Indo-European ancestry, they also are a part of Mongol, Siberian, and North American aboriginal ancestry.

They are, however, completely unrelated to Han Chinese.

Threadly reminder, Indo-Europeans split off from other hominids more than 700k years ago.

ancient-origins.net/human-origins-science/human-skull-challenges-out-africa-theory-001283

Neanderkikes are not Aryan.

Your mental gymnastics to try and rationalise it are hilarious. Your kid will not be white. They will be visibly non-white and will not belong for this reason alone, even though there are many more reasons not to want hapas shitting up the nation.
White women are universally more desirable regardless of your personal preference.
What a naive fool. You clearly don't spend much time on Holla Forums. Asian civilisation is inherently in opposition to white Western Civilisation and always will be. This is simply the nature of civilisations and human races. Our civilisation is a white racial construct, and the qualities it entails are the direct expression of our race, as are the different asian civilisations an expression of the various Asian races. As history shows, the relationship between races and civilisations are zero-sum. Your pathetic attempts at trying to justify your own racial destruction is like watching a liberal engaging in the most hilarious of mental gymnastics
"German" is a constructed identity of multiple ethnic groups and did not exist as a unified identity until the late 1800's. Russia is also a combination of multiple slavic populations. The same thing is literally true with almost all current European nations. This is besides the point, though. My argument is that America has a white identity, and that this white identity is perfectly valid. You claiming that America is a "mongrel nation" (despite that being untrue because our identity is not beholden to any particular sub-set of the white race), is not any justification for actually mongrelizing us with literal non-whites. Your logic is shit.
They will always be more your people than an asian regardless of any petty squabbles there are between whites. Your personal opinion is wholly irrelevant. You are a white man to all non-whites regardless of the particular white ethnicity you belong to.
That literally is evolution. The propagation of ones genes is the soul objective of evolution.
Which you fail to do when you mix them with racial foreigners and subsequently bleach them out of the gene pool. You have effectively wiped your bloodline out by interbreeding with populations that are genetically different from you.
No, because Europeans are superior and rapefugees are inferior. Europeans would be cucking themselves if they willingly fucked refugees, because the European would be destroying their inherently superior genes by mixing with inferiors. Your case is exactly the same.
literally any mongrel ever.

Well, the long Jewish nose isn't Jewish, it's Mediterranean.

Jews specifically intermarried with Italian merchants, and then split off into various groups including Ashkenazim.

Damn, I was completely mesmerized. I fucking love being white.

There is everything cucked about destroying your blood line for the sake of getting your dick wet with a fucking gook. You're a disgrace

There are no multiracial values, you goddamn cuckservative retard. There is only one thing that matters, and that is the propagation of ones own race and people. Your failure to do even that shows you are a defective human being and a traitor to your race.
This is completely irrelevant. White civilisation is far more than supposed shared ability to control oneself. Your attempts at justifying your racial self-loathing and racemixing are hilarious. Asians and whites are not equal. Whites have indisputably produced the greatest civilisation known to man, and this is directly due to the quality of our race. You either exist and continue to propagate your race, or your interbreed and cease to exist.
Wew. You engage in the craziest mental gymnastics to justify your yellow-fever bullshittery. You're in no place talking about kikes when you're eating the Jew bait hook line and sinker and defiling your race through racemixing with another race. Whites ans Asians are not allies. We do not have "shared values". We are not two sides of the same coin. What we are, is evolutionary enemies and two opposing forces that will forever be vying for dominance and control, as is the case with all human populations throughout history.

Nobody is pure these days anyway and you are also going to get your dick wet either way.

I can imagine a future solar system conflict, primarily between Space Aryans, Cyborg Jews and Genetically Engineered Gooks, the latter would probably look like pic related if they decided to go biological instead of mechanical

confirmed b8. good job for getting your replies
now fuck off

really? why? does that include northern chinese? source pls

it's true though. Asians often see hapas as more white than asian for the same freason

universalism is jewish m8

you don't understand japan. They admire europe more than europeans do.

mine is. sicilians and swedes are not the same.

true but irrelevant.

you are still propagating your genes if you breed with an asian.

genes don't just vanish. you really don't understand evolution. from an evolutionary perspective it doesn't matter if asian genes are present because you are still propagating you genes. It's quite simple.

Asians aren't inferior.

so its just your opinion

if you are a virgin or gf-less( which you probably are since almost all white women are sjws) you are cucking youself by refusing to date asians. I'm the opposite of a cuck.

no, I like being white.

The only answer is…

D&C shills OP can't inb4.

it is great but not perfect. Its also the most self destructive civilization. A little confucianism wouldn't hurt.

we literally are. Eurasians separated from africans and then only later separated into europeans and asians.
we do. its called being capable of civilization. Eugenics is more important than "whiteness".

evolution doesn't work like that.

And whites don't see hapas as white, so your point is irrelevant. Hapas are not now white no matter how you cut it, and are thus not welcome in a white nation. What chinese think is entirely irrelevant in regards to us
This is an objective observation, not a moral one. You're the one pushing "shared values" between asians and whites, which is the epitome of kike universalism. It's hilarious how you call out kikes, yet act like the goodest of goys by fucking chinks. In fact, you are a worst than a good goy because you knowingly engage in your own racial destruction. You are a total disgrace to your race and an embarrassment. You are so self-loathing that you'd destroy your racial lineage.
Great for them, but that's irrelevant. That doesn't make them European. Admiring a people doesn't make them any less your evolutionary enemy or competition.
Your identity is not relevant. The American white identity is not beholden to any particular European ethnicity.
I never implied they were exactly the same, but they are far more similar to each other on a historic and genetic level than any European is with an Asian. Both Italians and swedes have contributed to European/white civilisation in enormous ways, and thus have a place in America's white identity. Non-white chinks need not apply. You are falsely trying to equate the difference between two European ethnicities with the difference between Europeans and Asians to justify your mongrel fetishism, which is both disingenuous an factually incorrect.
Not irrelevant at all. Regardless of the individual ethnicity, a white is still a white to foreigners looking in, and thus in the context of America if no where else, our survival strategy depends on a unified white identity and white unity. Whites are not attacked as "Germans", "Italians", or "brits". We're just attacked as "whites".
Each individual human is not it's own special ethnicity, you mental reject. Humans belong to different racial/ethnic groups, and it is the biological imperative for humans to propagate this group. If you cannot fulfil this biological imperative, and instead work directly against it by muddying your genes with foreign races with which you are not supposed to breed with, you have destroyed your racial lineage - the only lineage that actually matters in the grand scheme of things, since an individual is nothing without the race he/she belongs to. Let that sink in.
Never implied they did. Genes do, however, get subsumed by more potent genes, which ultimately determine which traits are present in ones offspring. In the case of interracial children, white genes are almost always subsumed by non-white genes, creating children that are blatantly not of the European race.
Literally not true, you self-loathig cuckold. Humans do not exist in little bubble vaccums. All humans belong to an ethnic/racial group/family with which their biological survival strategy is intrinsically linked. Humans are tribal and belong to particular in-groups. In the case of interracial couples, the children are not physically and biologically European, and are thus, from the racial-group's perspective, an evolutionary dead end and a waste of resources. You have cucked your race by interbreeding with foreigners, and are left raising a child that is not of your racial group.
Yes they are. Asian civilisation is blatantly inferior to white civilisation.
You make absolutely no fucking sense. Raising racial foreigners is cucking yourself and your genes. Not raising racial foreigners is the opposite of racial cuckoldng. Your mental gymanstics are reaching that of a class-A tumblr libshit. It's really quite amusing watching you squirm as you try to justify your own genetic defectiveness.
No. You clearly don't or else you wouldn't wish to destroy your racial lineage by breeding with foreigners. You are the final form of the ethno-masochist. The apex-cuck. You are what the Jews masturbate over.

far superior to Asian civilisation
Blatant bullshit. Kikes have corrupted and destroyed white civilisation from within.
You mean that godawful ideology that discourages innovation and encourages stagnation? No thanks. The spirit of the white European is one of boundless space and progress (real progress, not kike marxist "progress").
Learn the definition of literally
WOW! We are genetically slightly closer to eachother than Africans! CLEARLY WE R DA SAME AND HAVE MUH SHARE VALOOS! HONORARY AREEANZ!
You're a fucking idiot. Asians and whites are no more allies than blacks are with us. We are evolutionary competitors. No amount of rationalising or mind-games will change this simple fundamental fact. Racial foreigners are not our friends.
What civilisation? "Civilisation" is not some blanket term, you self-hating cuck. Asian civilisation is not white civilisation. They are fundamentally different, and anyone who proposes mixing the two is really just pedaling kike ideology. I want my white race to remain white keep our white civilisation in tact. I don't want any of your sick mongrel bullshit.
Get the fuck off of Holla Forums, you anti-human kike-enabler. You're no different than the kike marxist globalists who want to destroy our race and identity and turn us into rootless globalist mongrels. The only use of Eugenics is to improve ones race, not worship it as some sick kike materialist ideology of its own, where we break down all racial boundaries and identities and history for the sake of some directionless "progress". fuck off with your anti-white ideology.

If We want Eugenics, then we'd better remain purely white, because mixing with asians would destroy white civilisation, which is far superior to anything asians have ever produced on their own.
yes it does, you moron. Racial groups are in opposition for finite resources to use to propagate themselves. This is basic biology. Whites and asians are in competition for this very purpose. If you weren't a filthy globalist anti-white, you'd realise that.

My mistake.

sci-news.com/othersciences/anthropology/science-neanderthal-genome-fourth-lineage-01624.html

Han are included, and oddly East Asians have more neanderthal genes than Indo-Europeans.

I always thought there was something unique about Aboriginal Australians, turns they have around 7% Denisovan genes.

I just don't care. Quality is what matters. Eugenics is more important than white nationalism.

just not true with asians. true with niggers because they have more primitive genes.

but its a statistical feature. there is no singular trait that defines whiteness.

its not.

no biologist would agree. Its a biological imperatice to propagate the genes you posses. Biology isn't everything either.

Its not if you are the male. than its more like european imperialism. If anyone is getting cucked it would be asian males. but that's not really point. you can't treat all interracial relationships as the same.

abos are pretty primitive

Megatrigger. At least he's not breeding with a PoC.

Yeah, we're a distinct species from them but I say Aboriginal Oceanus are superior to Sub-Saharan Africanus.

Aboriginal Oceanus also have great art, a good religion, and a rich oral history. Africa contains nothing that compares to the Dreamtime faith.

Indo-Europeans had a distinct advantage- animal husbandry, this made them better suited to agriculture and thus scientific development & evolution- even in the medieval era studies suggest Indo-Europeans were still evolving and developing increased brain capacity due to abundance.

Also, notice trade centres and proximity to water create grand advancements.

This is why we see most science advancing at the Mediterranean and the Chinese River systems. Both groups possessed water, trade, and animal husbandry.

Africa was far more isolated from sea trade, hence Ethiopia was the most developed.

And this leads most all populations being left behind. Except the Mezzo-Americans that had… Llamas. Somehow this was enough for them to develop massive cities and step pyramids.

jewish propanganda is almost always white women and darkies. or once in a while a white guy with a nigress. They just aren't encouraging this at all. SJWs are also against white male asian female couples because "hurr durr sexism colonialism". read up on the hooton plan. the kikes just want young male refugees. its the same idea.

i agree. i didn't make the pic.

the more important difference is not mixing with homo habilis in my opinion.

Friendly reminder that Cassius Clay was against racemixing.

because they are partially caucasian due to ancient admixture

Llamas will fuck you up fam

This describes me 100% except my chin doesnt project properly and my lower-lip is stretched by my jaw defect but would otherwise be completely thin.

More than likely, yes.

Seeing as they did have a lot of the same advantages of animal husbandry, and we see that despite entirely lacking it that the Natives of North America had a more developed way of life.

Regardless, Sub-Saharan Africans show a lot of potential outside their communities when they're given more opportunity (genuine achievement as opposed to freebies).

But this is almost always in America, and usually when they have a white parent.

Though black Americans are a mixed race due to slave fuckers and the abundance of forgotten Indo-European white slaves they interbred with.

Not sure how it is for the domesticated Sub-Saharan African in Europe, but I get the impression they're more scarce with all the fresh off the continent people pouring in even before the refugee crisis.

Yeah, not to mention all the Jews and Oriental-Orthodox-Christians.

Ey yo hol the fuck up white boi
We wuz muthafuckin JOOS n shieeeeet bitch
deuteronomy28.org/africanjews.html

don't forget affirmative action and that the media blows up all "achievement" out of proportion.
"first nignog to ____" isn't really achievement.

This is correct.

Also they are good with computers.

technologyreview.com/s/506466/given-tablets-but-no-teachers-ethiopian-children-teach-themselves/

Even better than Ghanans, despite Ghana's efforts towards computer use, and expert implementation of techno voodoo; which is an inferior, but still recognizable form of meme magic as we've since grown to recognize the commercial potentials of partnerships with Nigerian princes thanks to their methods.

Also, home to the Ark of the Covenant.

Exactly.

I meant an actual achievement- joining the middle class, and leading a good life as a calm literate individual. A well spoken, kind, gentle, and respectful person.

This is something beyond many white people, and is a massive achievement. Especially those white kids with shitty parents that raise them to be entitled little shits that think they "own what they rent" and will blame others for their mistakes, never own up to those mistakes, never take responsibility, and always blame others.

as I said earlier…used to have very dark brown eyes, now they're turning a bright emerald green. from 17 to now at 19 they keep getting more dominantly green. Am…am i evolving..

That is some elegant shit man.

I'm definitely not Nordic. I'm probably a good example of an Alpine type.

Nordic fetishism is generally just that anyway.

Raven hair.
Ivory skin.
Blue eyes.

5.5/10
Minus 3 for intentional nipple slip degeneracy.

Fuck off, Mordecai.
You won't divide us further with

Also the girl in the picture looks like incest.

What the kentucky fuck are you talking about, Shekelberg?

Fixed.

Yeah, she's also too self-absorbed, but posted it because she's a good example of the phenotype.

I happen to like dark-haired qt's even if it were true that blondes are objectively prettier.

raven hair

ruby lips
sparks fly from her finger tips
echoed voices in the night
she's a restless spirit on an endless flight
oooo witchy woman see how high she flies

The light eyes tho — blue, gray, green — always better than brown.

Eye color has more impact than hair color, IMO.

Blonde, brunette, redhead, ravenhair — I like 'em all when they have bright eyes.

I'm now in love with this girl and I know nothing about her, not even what she looks like.

Use a semi-colon to link to complete, but related, sentences together.

E.g. I am white; the white race has nothing to apologize for.

My face, leg shape, arms, skin, and skull are super Finnish/Scandinavian.

But my hair color, amount of hair, long legs, hair position, and posture is Aryan lol

Fug….. also my eyes change from dark blue to a greenish color for no apparent reason(mood maybe?)

Much better. She had it going though. Dark hair and very fair skin is a good combo.