Girls aged 16-20

I can't stand their indecisiveness and immaturity anymore.
At least the ones over 20 aren't any longer dependent on their parents.
Constantly for the younger ones you have to deal with their parents, what their parents think and what they say. The energy and time it takes to bring them out of their parents house and live with you isn't worth it.
Going for 20+ frm now on.

instead, they're dependent on the welfare state

33yo here: WEW, you'll soon learn that girls in their 20's are their absolute worst. They're the most self-entitled, cunty birches on the planet.

13-18 and 35-45 = best

Wew, I shoulda spell checked. Um drunk af

Women reach their sexual peak at that age, user

As long as they don't have saggy bellies from poppin babies…

doesn't matter when they reach their attractiveness peak in their late teens/early 20s

Heh…

what is funny?

Well, it's obviously subjective. You're probably on point, but while girls may be the most perfectly developed in their early 20's, they're also the most cunty.

An inexperienced 14yo or a veteran 40yo are perfect

any fucking granny past 30 is gross as fuck dude

I'm 33, and I actually fucked more bitches>30 than 20yo's when I was in my 20's, and it was amazing – especially when i fucked them in their husbands bed.

and for breeding?

you know a female wrote this because females all decline after age 30, its called a biological imperative

You shouldn't

then how will the next generation of Holla Forums have 13 year olds to obsess over?

robots

You're either a lesbian or a massive pussy.

I mean, even that 10yo with the amazing butt (you know the sticky) is gonna get "old and gross" in her 20's. I'm very intersted to see if her butt gets better or worse – either way, I'm just attracted to females, but older women are best women.

it got deleted.

dysnomia found it.

pedo uprising now!

Kek I thought that motherfucker created it. Why did it get stickied?

ivanka's real* tits are bigger than that.

*yes i know they're implants.

That's why you spank them, seriously it's not that fucking hard. They actually like you to put them across your knee and give them what they've been lacking all their lives. Some real discipline.

all women like this
all women love attention, especially younger ones
the older ones just need to feel a harder hand

Jailbaits and teens > old women. No one wants a female with a roasty pussy.

no one wants to get vanned for having a good fuck either
some places in the world have 18 as aoc, which isi shit

Holla Forums has fucking ruined me… I swear it said Girls 6-12…

4/10 skanky midgets with tiny asses and padded bras

Right, they're dependent on their boyfriend, husband, or ex-husband.

Being a woman in Western countries is life in ez mode.

where?

whats wrong with being dependent on you?

sounds dyslexic

MOAR

yum

have a chance to hook up with a 20-year old skinny former ballerina. This is basically the chance of a lifetime, it seems.

hope you like severely fucked-up feet

Things you heard that you wish you never had:
Q) "Why does your daddy still call you 'Squirt'?"
A) "Because that's what I do!"

all humans are trash bro
not worth/10

she stopped at age 15 so, she didn't have too much time en pointe. But she's real skinny, fit and super flexible. I just hope I don't sperg out too bad. Haven't had sex in like 6 years.

youll make up for all the sex you missed in one month

fuck em

Lol no they don't. Studies conclude 16 to 23 are the absolute prime for female's to have children and have the least chance of having genetic defects. Children entering puberty earlier nowadays due to what we are doing to the environment. The older a female gets after reaching full maturity at around the average age of 23 is nothing but decline. By the time their 30 they've sliced their value by 1/4th. At 35 by half and at around 40 to 45 their shriveling up and done, usually requiring extensive IVS to even be able to birth out a child. The female eggs which are created during the inception of the fetus while a female is still inside her mothers womb, she will carry these eggs with her until she has no longer any left to expel. The fertility of the female her eggs, have barely been impacted by the environment.

Granted male sperm has been declining, but this is mainly due to environmental effects. This also has no impact on the attractiveness of a male, which actually increases as he ages untill he reaches his peak at 50 if he lived a healthy life and then decline rather rapidly.

stop oppressing us with facts

hes just a racist liar

Now listen here… take your bat and ball, and go home, do you understand?

just imagine, that finger was in Ronald Reagan's butthole at one point

mmm

mm

sad

yes

16 best

Never give up, it is worth it.

are good