Brit/pol/ #1037: Drink Up Thee Cider Edition

IT'S HAPPENING
express.co.uk/news/world/684876/EU-become-nonfunctonal-US-politician-Ron-Paul-end-coming-union
t. Happening man

CUCKSWELL BTFO
order-order.com/2016/07/01/farage-carswell-expelled-monday/

TORY LEADERSHIP KNIFE FIGHT: Michael Gove and Theresa May head five-way Conservative race
archive.is/4eAq5

Andrea Leadsom announces bid for Conservative party leadership
archive.is/h1SNj

FRANCE CONTINUES TO BLUDGEON THE STURGEON: EU will not help Nicola Sturgeon 'dismantle' the UK
archive.is/AhDgn

EU DRAFTS PROPOSAL FOR AN EU ARMY
archive.is/bCkqs

THE EMBARGO ON "BARTH" AND "POPITON PIGTAILS" SHITPOSTING IS STILL IN FULL EFFECT

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Pounded-Pound-Socioeconomic-Implications-European-ebook/dp/B01HJXVP8G
lbc.co.uk/nigel-farage-defends-himself-after-carswell-criticism-133172
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Fisher_(VC)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wars_of_the_Roses
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/02/scotland-risks-becoming-greece-without-sun-thinktank-gove
liveleak.com/view?i=5ec_1455049863#ifAS5ZqloQJMMwFk.16
youtube.com/watch?v=0G65LUNpVM0
youtube.com/watch?v=XwIFWAaV4i0
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/somalian-rapist-allowed-stay-uk-11556248
archive.is/U6H3u
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36692256
youtube.com/watch?v=miwbcwAQNvk
archive.is/91p65
youtube.com/watch?v=RFA61n09S6A
youtube.com/user/AnglosphereAlIiance/videos?flow=grid&sort=p&view=0
twitter.com/Chr_Cru/status/749202742367903744
rt.com/uk/349179-brexit-protest-london-live/
archive.is/NZ9b6
gunstar.co.uk/l1a1-slr-7-62x39-para-7-62-mm-x39-rifles/rifles/780976
gunstar.co.uk/rpg-7-rocket-launchers/Other-Military-Guns/835966
poal.me/ynwusm
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/01/gov-backed-group-depict-farage-hitler-mock-older-voters/
steamcommunity.com/groups/AreNige
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for civic nationalism

it's not funny you horrid cunt

Stop

1st for oven dodging freemasonic zionist friend of paedos

Andrea

REPORT + HIDE

Nationalism is rooted in shared racial culture and history. Civic nationalism is not only a lie, it's actually just lolbergtarianism.

Sage because I hate you Limeycucks.

JUST

WEW LAD

amazon.com/Pounded-Pound-Socioeconomic-Implications-European-ebook/dp/B01HJXVP8G

Are you a racist?

King Wewuz would be proud of you limeycucks.

But Trump is the most CIVIC of all CIVIC's

TF?

Are you saying "civic nationalism" exists and isn't just communism lite aka lolbergtarianism? Are you saying I'm wrong? Or are you assblasted because I was mean to you swell Limey folk?

I'm mocking you for being the kind of autist who wastes his time trying to b8 Brit/pol/

There's no way he could be lying to (((them))) to get this far. This is in no way outlined in the art.

REPORT + HIDE

DEATH TO CIVIC POSTERS

w0t?

Nothing I've said is false. You're assmad I called you a Limeycuck.

May's going to be PM, we ain't leaving the EU, prepare for riots.

But Trumps married to a jewess, the most Civic of all Civic groups of Civic

Back to reddit

Filtered

where's the straight brexit fapfics?

see;

You may not like how I do it. But I'm doing you Brits a good deed pointing out the (((lolbergs))) spamming your threads.

I'm starting to think that Andrea might be our only hope.

Gove's tainted by his fracas with Boris, his own admission that he didn't want to be PM, and his nasty-Tory image.

Fox has dirt on his record and won't win a party ballot.

May is a disgusting Quisling who'll sell us out on free movement for muh single market, making us Norway 2.0.

Only Andrea can deliver on Brexit.

That's kinda rude lad

Filtered.

The queen must be disappointed in all of you. You can't even take shit-tier bantz.

Do you not realise that Civic Nationalism posting is a shitty, tired meme and that nobody here actually believes it?

If we don't infiltrate the media it doesn't matter if Trump wins or Brexit happens, we will still lose.

No one believes in civic nationalism you autist, it's an ironic and shit meme

What a fucking hideous flag

Exactly, we won Brexit vote but the media is already making progress at rejecting the public vote

I know, I'm just sick of the fucking thing and want to beat it to death.

That's a disgusting flag
What's your plan then lad?

Feels pretty good tbh

Checked and agreed.

lbc.co.uk/nigel-farage-defends-himself-after-carswell-criticism-133172

Are Nige detests him

MEME MAGIC

Its simple…we kill the Batman - I mean all enroll in Journalism courses, get NUJ certified, hide power levels but then drop subtle redpills in articles

Please be real.

How old do you think pic related is?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Fisher_(VC)

There's something seriously wrong with the west when even 30 something men don't look as grown up as this guy.

It'd be great if we could plant someone like Godfrey, he's too subtle and always manages to slip in undetected.

Then again, Poe's Law.

So meme magic is capable of altering the past?

You stole my get FAM.

Very much so.

purge the moneylenders

Doubt this is a coincidence, probably some oldfag historically learned alt-rightist knew this and decided to revive the phrase a few years ago.

Equally hideous. Flash & Circle totally out of proportion.

dat flag looks well gay blud

Also terrible, pic related is the best flag.

Flash and Circle is too big, it only needs to be small.

That flag would be beautiful if the swastika didn't extend past the 'X' lines on the edge.

Or if it extended to the red center strip.

Pics related.

Still ugly as sin

Very CIVIC my friend.

You're time's up, Duncan.

We all used to get told off for putting on fake Indian accents and saying "bud bud ding ding everybody sing sing" back in school but it's actually a real that they do

personally I always thought that flag was second only to this one. Since childhood I was always saddened that we in England didn't use it enough.

What about these

[patriotic stirrings intensify]

This guy is loving life to the maximum.

that homo has shit posture and terrible lats and pecs

what's wrong with the union flag lad.

Nothing, but every movement needs a banner/standard to go alongside the national flag

Has Britain become more racist after #Brexit Holla Forums?
Don't forget to pay your TV licence.

Feel like posting excrement to the BBC

Did anyone verify this from before?

IT'S LIKE GAME OF THRONES!!!

==DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL LIKE THE TORIES ARE LIKE GAYME OF THRONES :D;DXD==

IT'S JUST LIKE GAME OF THRONES IT'S JUST LIKE GAME OF THRONES IT'S JUST LIKE GAME OF THRONES IT'S JUST LIKE GAME OF THRONES

I swear to Christ if anyone said that to me in person I'd deck them at this point.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wars_of_the_Roses

Wow, what a diverse discussion group. I'm sure they'll have a balanced and nuanced discourse heavily based on data.

He's a soldier. most soldiers look like this

HAHAHA :DDD MICHAEL GOVE IS LIKE THAT WALDER FREY GUY XDDD

What sound does your microwave make when you put a paki in it?

Pud-ding!

Yeah but he was 20. 20 year olds don't look like that anymore.

Russian recruits are forced in at 18
they look like that.
All men did not look like that guy by being 20 thats not how things work user

AYY OHH EEE AAA BE MY LITTLE HONEY AWN LOYVE ME ALL THAT TYMEI DURRRRRRRRAHHHHHh SUGAR IN THE MORNING

wew.

Ew gross

ok m8, le tea drinker meme has convinced me that you're correct, and by extension, that I am wrong. Also the apparent maturity of 18 year old Russian recruits has convinced me that young men in the west are just as mature and masculine as they are now. Thanks!

HAHA

So you want sovereignty right? You want to take "your country back" Shudders. Well where does it end, eh? Will Deven get its sovereignty or london. You didn't think this out did you!

So he's at least admitting being inside of the EU doesnt make us independent

It's funny how all these cucks complain about the bankers the bonuses, but when it comes to the EU they are on the same side at them (Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Soros etc)

Nearing the end of the campaign they did. It was funny the lack of awareness over the British peoples defence over what they fought 1000 years for to maintain

two words:

No wonder they hate it, it's the antithesis of everything they've been programmed to believe in.

Because Essex is flooded with white London refuggees and the metrosexual types are mad at them for not accepting the new world order of the EU and white minority

I realize many of the trolls trying to give you Bong's chain a yank are, well, Yanks but know that a lot of us think highly of you, and right now are proud as fuck of your Brexit vote.

Keep up the great work lads!

Scotland risks becoming Greece without the sun, says thinktank
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/02/scotland-risks-becoming-greece-without-sun-thinktank-gove

Honestly lads. I don't get what my fellow Jocks expected. If we get a fuck ton of budget for such a small population compared to England I'm suprised we lasted this long before a PM realised how fucky it was.

liveleak.com/view?i=5ec_1455049863#ifAS5ZqloQJMMwFk.16

Not really Holla Forums but considering it's graveyard shift, I've got a problem.

There's this girl I like at work. I've already told her I like her and asked her out but she declined. We still hang out though.

Now, I've been getting lewd likes coming from her Facebook lately - "you can't believe what people do in public" or "female genital modification" - complete with lewd pics. I wanted to bring this up with her because it might be showing up for, not just me, but others too.

For the love of me, Idk why I decided to talk to her about it through chat. I screencapped the lewd feeds and sent it to her. She said it wasn't her and blocked me saying I was a pervert.

How do I fix this?

report her for harassment before she does.

Explain to her at work and give her space, also it sounds like she's not interested so give up on her.

This, tbh. Keep Brexit/pol/ alive. Holla Forums was the best I've ever seen it during Brexit, with the possible exception of the Zimzam trial.

Why hasn't there been a summer chimpout in Burgerland yet? Orlando was good but we need a classic ongoing American happening.

She's just 22, never had a BF, really childish in ways but very conservative. Great girl. I think I have to just make her comfortable getting into a relationship.

For the love of God I hope she doesn't do that. But I do have the caps with her name on it.

So I haven't been here for awhile.

What happened to /hebe/? Not that I'm a pedo or anything.

are you bongs gonna light fireworks on the 4th to show solidarity with us? :^)

Hotman is dead. Jim "the Jew" runs everything now and is in control of the canary. 8ch is basically a honeypot now. I recall hearing /hebe/ was nuked, but don't actually know because I didn't go there. Some people like five fled to a variety of other chans that popped up as fullchan alternatives throughout the various 8ch boards' spergouts/exoduses.

Wait she posted FGM on kikebook? Thats fucking disgusting, have some decency.

Take your civic degeneracy somewhere else.

Lad, please. Masturbation makes the white man weak. It's Canada day here and I'm staying in because it means nothing to be a hipster cuck Chinadian feminist, but yeah I should let off some fireworks on the fourth for Trump.

Is that legal in Canada? Falic shaped objects penetrating the sky and exploding may be seen as mysoginistic in Californida.

AUSSIE ELECTION LADS WHO WILL WIN?

Any good parties?

I'm about to go and vote now.

Fairly sure there are some (((civic nationalist))) parties but they don't stand a chance and generally cuck too hard.

Well best of luck and all that

independence day has already been

Oh also to add what big things are going on in Australian politics?

Peak fucking kek

It's funny but I don't have room to talk since I live in California..

It's an absolute cuckpit, maybe worse than Canada.

The 4chan brit/pol/ is more active than here.

Haven't seen that for awhile.

lad, we're still celebrating our own independence day month

I wish would genuinely become a holiday. It would ensure some delicious annual sault.

Somehow I don't think it will, but I will still celebrate it by getting piss drunk

whoa, don't write yourself off yet. You still have Trump …

If you only have open border parties, it's best to vote for the party that will destroy the economy the most to keep the shitskins away.

Australians should be on the side of the leftist environmentalists who want to shut down all industry because industry means migrant workers. It's a weird alliance but trust me it makes sense.

Who are you quoting? That's pretty normal for the graveyard shift. Brit/pol/ originated on 4chan but I think it's worth it to stay here to avoid the flags, weebs, and wordfilters.

I remember independence day a friend of mine who goes to uni in London was getting dog-piled by "A bunch of SJW lezzas" as he put it, when I left happy independence day in the comments, the anal annihilation about how dare I shit on the actual independence colonies had from the british was fucking delicious.

The best part was when i turned it around and asked why they voted to remain in a fundamentally post-colonial union which cares only about europe.

I want independence day to be a holiday.

Who gives a fuck. Fuck 4chan tbh.

Not who you replied to but California is a seriously shitty part of Burgerland. The south is pretty much Mexico, and the north is inhabited by kind of white nu-males that aren't concerned by this. California was a white boomer paradise during the 60s and 70s, but because of them, the Mediterranean state is lost and gone.

Quality >>>> Quantity

sure is leftypol in here

Virtually nothing. Probably the most low energy election in a while. Both Turnbull and Shorten are shit.

But people post here

This, all the genuine nationalist parties are too minor and led by weak people

May you sleep deeply and softly and awake to news of turmoil in the conservative party, and Carswell being kicked out of UKIP.

OCH NOOOOO MUH BENNIES

Some insomnia-fuelled OC for you, Brit/pol.

Did you draw that?

Needs to be real transparent instead of just Yotsuba B colour. As is it only works with basic bitch themes.

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=0G65LUNpVM0

Where it started

Nice, we need drawfags on Brit/pol/.

I dunno, cuckolding threads were all over Holla Forums on halfchan since at least 2012. Then when shit about m00t's gf leaked around 2014 it went Hulk Hogan-tier wild.

Holla Forums discovered it as a great way to insult fake conservatives around that time.

I'm doing my best to cram some cheeky OC creation in around actual work, or when the insomnia kicks in.

NatCiv Carswell, Carswell's death, Judge Nuttal and the chroma-shifted glowy-eyed figures from history were all me.

literally watching the referendum results again lads

i love seeing the terror in their eyes when leave starts to win

I made the mistake of watching it on Sky, tbh.

was there barely concealed butthurt there too?

Dimbleby must feel a bit redundant after having to reverse all the politics he'd reported on for 4 decades, >tfw

A little. I'm watching the BBC coverage now.

I think Sky, and all their 'expert' consultants, took it as a foregone conclusion that Remain would win. I think at least a couple of their presenters were closet Leavers though, they started really digging the knife in to the remain camp in interviews…

.png too

Still enjoying this salt.

cheers m8

getting a bit stale m8

VOTE KATTER CUNT

Heh. Wonder what his angle was? Surely wasn't that Brexit would win and he would be out heh.

Based Mummy

Sunderland was the best moment, the amount of butthurt it caused in twitter was glorious.

looks like shit tbqh

MUMMY FOR PM

youtube.com/watch?v=XwIFWAaV4i0

2:17:50

the butthurt look of the announcer, the OAPs filled with youthful energy, the presenters looking like they've seen a ghost, top kek

lel

saved

Quality OC lad

Watched that live lad. The cunt was not happy about what she was reading. LEL.

Someone needs to cut up the EU referendum coverage for the best bits.

Bagsy not me.

I woke up at 2am when it was neck and neck, and then Leave blitzed ahead and I knew we won at that point. To think I lost faith during the day and had an early night.

Most people went to sleep hearing nige had conceded. I bet the cheeky sod planned that aswell.

I was watching SKY News, Jesus BBC fucking took four hours to tell the people shit was fucked, on SKY it was like 'Holy fuck that's Huge this could mean Leave wins the night'

Lad, you missed out on Jeremy Vine's 10/10 CGI swing-o-metre

Going out for a cigarette, please give me a (You), I lost half my family to remain.

I'm going out to buy cigarettes, might try Nigel's brand

cigarettes are bad fo you
t.expert

Thanks fam.

People ITT smoking Jew sticks….smh tbh

but jooz are behind the anti-smoking campaign

just for (you)

I'm not arguing that smoking is good for you, but the tobacco industry is one of the least kosher in the world.

lads, What is "Autism Bucks"?

That's bullshit

jooz own the tobacco business, how can they be behind anti-smoking campaign

It's almost as if you lads learn nothing from our meaningful shitposting sprees together.

it is an EXTREMELY derogatory and offensive way to describe benefits and social support for people on the autism spectrum

Here is the original

Autistic Campaigner for Autism

Anyone got any young Theresa Mays? Total qt.

still a qt imho

she is disgusting bitch, you need some CLASS.

Get out

birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/somalian-rapist-allowed-stay-uk-11556248

MUMMY

Carswell will be proud

Why am I not surprised?

I wonder if that would work on my dick

Surely you didn't think that the Holocaust started out as a hoax, did you?

shit fam…

JUST

Leadsom Attacks May Over EU As Support Grows
archive.is/U6H3u

LEADSOM LEADS 'EM

CAN'T MAELSTROM THE LEADSOM

Severe alcoholic here. Ask me anything.

Was this caused by Brit/pol/?

No m8, this is my sanctuary.

All maymays aside, why fam.

Shadow cabinet bid to ease Corbyn out
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36692256

I get by, it's 1:46am here. I actually am a high paid alcoholic. I hear that you're very good looking SA. Post a pic lad.

BYE BYE DUNCAN, YOU MEME'D TO HARD AND FUCKED IT

Jesus Christ when will it end.

You're the Vancouver Groover aren't you?

She needs to hammer her on these things as well.

Sorry SA only makes appearances at the Knight's Templar pub for a fiver.

Shit, I'm borderline doxed.

I'm GCHQ lad, just haven't seen you pop up in a while.

On the brightside the longer they ignore their electorate the more they'll continue to be unelectable.

You're GHCQ too lad? What department? I thought there was only two of us on here, and we work shifts.

You run with the Chelty Cabal?

Oh shit lads, I survived another day in Bongistan. How many bongs is it until prayer time? I wouldn't want the ghost of Jo Cox to be mad at me, I better pray twice as hard to Allah.

Any football on the telly? I love watching me some of those African Americans playing football, they're so quintessentially British!

Can't wait to have a nice bit of Jamaican curry for me tea, picked up some of that Reggae Reggae sauce. Me Nan says its rubbish but she's old so she she's probably just a xenophobe who voted leave.

I can't wait to see that story line on Corrie play out, I want to know if Roy really does love his transgender wife. She's so beautiful and powerful, it's just like Caitlynn Jenner, I'm so inspired by her being hire by ITV.

Please help, my country is being invaded. Ask Trump to come save us

I'm so happy all these shillings didn't work, she literally died for nothing.
youtube.com/watch?v=miwbcwAQNvk

Yeah true, but fuck me if I didn't want Corbyn to purge Blairism out of British politics.

Used to work in the CT department till we got shut down for being terrible bigots for focusing on Islamists by Mr Slippery, now I'm paid freelance to shitpost here to disrupt the ebil nazi racist right wingers.

Currently working on my own intelligence plans to topple Venezuela to my advantage so I can set up my own firm.

THIS IS THE BANANA REPUBLICHOOD RISING

Imagine if I actually meme'd it, kek

Blairism needs to survive long enough for everyone to see them as the shameless defenders of globalist interest that they are.

The trap posting has been a very successful way of preventing discussion here. We developed it after our initial success from creating (fabricating) the character known as Ginnie.

We've managed to pacify all meaningful discussion with this but continue to look for new ways to disrupt, as per our directive on right wing discussions.

I've placed £25 oon Leadsom lads, let's hope she gets in for my poor sake.

Why is it that only autistic women know how to dress?

ie Ginnie and pic related

Damn. She looks half black there.

Come on lad, try harder next time.

How are you gonna do that, king autist, lock her up in your basement?

Look, if she's told you she doesn't want to go out with you and blocked you for being creepy, you're fucked.

Filtered.

You're a moron.

Imagine if nobody here was genuine and we were all GCHQ collecting intel on one another's fabrications.

Tell your chain of command Barth posting was a complete and utter fuck up, new intern I imagine?

You must be the new hire. This is better than Barth I suppose

I hope Ginnie gets better soon.

She's part of our race mixing plan, to get the extremist members here to overcome their racism by giving into their primal desires, we start off with only a small percentage of being mixed and we ramp it up slowly. The project plan suggests that in 6 months time Brit/pol/ will be worshipping chocolate Ethiopian goddesses.

Also Barth wasn't one of ours. We suspect an agent gone rouge.

Probably the filter

Well done.

No, I worked 9hrs today and I shitpost when I'm tired. (which is most days)

What happened with Ginnie, did people stop posting about her because she did something cuckish or because it got old?

Doubt

Who the fuck is she anyway? I keep seeing you autists spam her but I have no clue who she is or is she relevant to politics.

What don't you understand about filters?

Government initiative to disrupt hate speech. She's not real.

still post based Ginnie tbh. I love her.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW LAD

M O G G F O R P M

Dropped

Imagine if a yank stumbles on the bread and genuinely ends up thinking Brit/pol/ is how GCHQ interns earn their bonuses

How's your assignment in Ukraine going?

You could do better than Ethiopian, Agent 82, Creole is usually the weak point for the East Wing.

A rogue poster you say? Have we confirmed it yet?

My god, could it be we had a live one? The autism was a bit too authentic

She seems like a nice girl, I never understood the hate.

Don't care if all of Africa fucked her tbh. I still love her.

The hate is from a handful of autists who she blocked on Twitter for being weird cunts

Damn you, England, for making us wonder whether we belong here
archive.is/91p65

I don't want him as PM, he doesn't want the job and he'd be attacked by our class-warrior media as just another old Etonian toff.

Home Secretary, on the other hand…

We can't make it too obvious 27, we have to poison the well slowly. The civic posting has laid the groundwork, now it's time to capatilise on that.

We need to be more careful too, now we've lost the EU IDF funding.

Anyone remember the guy who went to a prostitute with Ginnie masks?

They absolutely don't lad, I used to see a semi-autistic girl and she could never dress in a proper, feminine manner

We're literally driving the cuckolds mad, how wonderful.

would pay money to see this tbh.

I don't plan on it, either.

I think I have that thread archived somewhere….let me check….

A bit much tbh

I guess that makes sense. They became infatuated with a girl, rejected, ignored and that made them butt blasted. Just like real life. SAD

I mean functioning autists like most of us not like the one in vid related.

Jesus yeah. Anyone got the posts? I was howling with laughter at that.

lol what a dumb cunt.

Shut up and leave, go to the queer continent, nobody will miss you.

She was very much functioning though lad, but she still never dressed like a normal woman

It's just a picture postcard version of England, those things never really existed

Fuck off Russell.

Their hatred for all things English is out in the open now, driving everyone but the most extreme left-wingers away from their cause.

you are such a gay faggot SA.

None of your forced memes are funny lad, just give up.

Maybe that's how Niggers say "my arse pocket"

w h y ? My memes r gr8.

Yeah, it's definitely because you're hanging around with other quinoa-guzzling, wealthy leftist cunts.
These fuckers are so petulant that they are determined to meme Scotland out of the Union and for the banks to fail, just so they can say that they were right and the evil racists were wrong.
There is a noose with this cunt's name on it.

One single example of direct democracy in recent British history, and it (in spite of a Herculean propaganda push) goes against the metropolitan elite: and they are fucking apoplectic. Nothing has even changed for them: but they know that the democratic mandate that they've always liked to pretend they had, whilst condescending to all and sundry, has been proven not to exist (in spite of importing brown fuckers who will always vote leftist/globalist).

>>>Holla Forums5926722

Katter is pretty based And the Liberal Democrats are decent

Everything else is a meme party

The Liberal Party has some good outliners but are largely cucked

Tony Abbott was a fucking cunt and a cuck

Anyone saying otherwise is a retard

Is there a channel similar to this that is Anglo focused?

Love this guys work.

go to your aus/kiwi designated shitposting thread.

Forgot to filter sorry lad

FUCK YOU SHITPOSTER CUNT
There is nothing wrong with Barthposting.

There aren't many people on, lads.
Are my suspicions correct, and 90% of brit/pol/ shitposters are taffs?

the Flash is the symbol of the BUF
it shouldn't be crowbarred into the actual flag of the UK

He was shit but far better than fucking Turnkike.

The Union Jack should stay as it is currently.

I'll give you that
Turnbull is a republicuck fuckhead

I can't fathom how these people exist. I can understand (and completely disagree with) the logic behind not wanting to see the George Cross, but the national fucking flag of the United Kingdom?

If you think like this, then please do the country a massive favour and fuck off to Brussels or Berlin.

>but the national fucking flag of the United Kingdom?
dun'chu mean nashunl flag of oh em gee upreshun nd slayvree? wow just wow u bigot

This kills the millennial.

They'll ignore that, we should never have had slaves in the first place one race human race peace and love :)))))), and then they'll also completely ignore the far more brutal and longer lasting Arab Slave Trade, as oh em gee such a diverse culture :)))))

Abbot managed to get illegal immigration to zero (not 1 person) for years in a row and he's told the UK to not accept refugees. Eh's a cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.

holy fuck part 2 of this on his channel is such a meltdown haha

I can't believe I watched it on sky news at the time, bbc is priceless

I hope Cuckwell is dumped on his arse on Monday and UKIP take the seat in 2020. It will be glorious.

they also like to point out that St George was a Greek born in Syria

I can't help but laugh at my mum lads.

tbh I couldn't watch it. Just went to sleep early tbh.

Didn't do a fucking thing about legal immigration though did he

He's also bought into the "Religion of peace" meme

LIVE CUCKOLDRY

Another Anti-Brexit march in London

These fags have nothing better to do than fight a battle that has been over for a week.

didn't muslims hijack a cafe under his term in office?

also this channel as well

youtube.com/user/AnglosphereAlIiance/videos?flow=grid&sort=p&view=0

Cunt's will undo democracy in our lifetime.

Lads, some thieving swine got my bag.

vid related

Feel sorry for my mummy tbh. I redpilled her and now she gets visibly upset whenever she sees multi-culti and muh refugee propaganda on the telly

I hope it pisses it down on them.
Also, saw a hilarious Twitter profile pic this morning, pic related
Will the salt ever not be funny lads?

Let them bitch, cry, and whine, it's the only thing they're good at, and it gets nowhere.

Watching it become official in part 3 still brings a tear of joy to my eye. I'll remember watching the outcome for the rest of my life.

Anyone got that image of the people standing on piles of books each a different height trying to look over a wall?

Will you start growing a beard now they nicked your pills?

I'll be honest mate, I have never been good at talking to people, heck I just try to show evidence and facts to them, it works sometimes but some people just prefer to think they know better then facts and evidence.

Lefties have made their own shitty photo of a clear fence say "WELL ONCE OUR SOCIALIST UTOPIA COMES IN EVERYONE WILL BENEFIT"

kek

Same, lad. It's the bullies and dad's fault tbh.

Can some body link me to the chart that show the percentage of people happy with leaving the EU. Can't seem to find it now.

I haven't even got em in the first place yet lad

I just hope will realize soon tbh mate.

This one?

I hope that sick fuck looks like a wookee by the end of the week for fucking with his hormones.

Nope it was an analogy for knowledge giving better incite to reality, someone did an edit with the tallest pile looked out onto a jewish caricature.

No teacher ever told her to look for additional sources?

Well lads, first conservative ballot amongst MPs is July 5th, they wait until sept 8th for postal votes.

I think it might be time we all joined the conservative party to meme Andrea into power

Oh I know the one you're on about, don't think I have it though.

1% and 2% missing from both sides, weird

Exactly what I was looking for, thanks lad.

Will Shego ever come back lads? What other tripfags have we lost?

Thanks anyway.

that's the one, thanks.

Shego drops by occasionally during happenings, but I think him and some of the older trips like Lemo prefer to stay anonymous most of the time.

Tripping always attracts stupid attention.

She apparently went to collage mate, so she should have been told by her teachers, but it would seem that it was a shitty one.

I miss Nigel Fucktrumpet.

I forgot about Lemo, he was a laugh.
WIN was alright for his OC and anti-brexit rants
I'm glad SA sticks about, offers some constant familiarity for the ever changing britpol

When did you get back TTPW? You trap bastard

*anti-EU rants

Has Millennial wews ever expressed his stance on race mixing?

I know he's mentioned feeling annoyed by adverts that feature interracial relationships but other than that?

He may have, but his videos go for so long nobody has ever watched a full one. Rumour has it 30 minutes in he just masturbates into the camera, but we'll never know. He's terminally boring

I wonder if he's got arrested for tormenting his muslim coworkers yet.

Every time SA disappears, brit/pol/ turns into brit/politics/. We can't mange without his grounding sense of morality.

Morality used to be a thing we could police each other on with Hitchens posting, but now that we can't do that anymore SA is our only outlet.

I listen to them while I do other things, I treat it like a podcast.

Heh. Glad I'm not the only one that can't sit through that shit.

Not really mate I fuck off when the shitposting starts, leave the retards to their own devices and go play total war.

HERMAPHRODITE COCK ISN'T GAY
t. Lemo

Outside of here, Tripfags are cancer but in here, Tripfags are the only people who give a shit about Brit/pol/ to keep posting fresh news and the likes.

NEVER SHALL TRIPFAGS GROW OLD

Anyway, looks like it's about to piss down on Project Wehhhh in London, just went awfully dark.

Of course, the gollies might have just showed up to the protest too.

About the time of the referendum.

Jesus Christ. I can understand delusional niggers, but former communist cucks?

You're gay lad

fucking bulgarian turkroaches

10 FORMER COMMUNIST COUNTRIES

Lads, anyone else reckon Mogg looks like Lovecraft?

mornin'

That means he's a racist monster, lad.

He does a bit. Mogg looks quite odd because he's a tall hungry skeleton.

Oh didn't see you there, editor of Salon magazine. How's things in the office?

I heard he uh… guys I heard… I mean… I heard he…loves his craft

Why is she so perfect, lads?

She legit reminds me of mum, I want her to win

I heard he hates niggers too.

She can be my grandmummy

She's not quite Her Imperial Highness Queen Victoria tbh.

Nah, H.P talked mad shit about upper class white people too, he was a misanthrope through and through, just didn't hide the racism.

I'd say Mogg is Lovecraft without the psycho features, he's Lovecraft Lite.

I have to wonder, why is it so many British figures speak with such authority, but always along sort of the same lines? Can't even fathom the madness reminds me of "LITERALLY MAD" from Enoch.

inb4 someone says "But Lovecraft was American", he's essentially British tbqh familias

Just go to any gay bar

REEEEE I SPENT MINUTES MAKING THIS TO HAVE IT THROWN IN MY FACE

I blew air out of my nose when I saw it lad. Your sacrifice was not in vain

smfh tbh

GET OUT REEEE

thank you

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

GOOD MORNING YOU CUNT

Mornin'

Fuck off Ulster we love Wales now.

I saw the results, I know you got pozzed

They might as well have rolling text along the bottom with "They've been imported to replace you relics".

There's never been such an obvious attempt to divide and conquer celts and saxons tbh. It was bad enough with the young vs old thing they're trying to push.

I would redo that surface with the cat underneath it if I was the builder there.

Lads, my golden retriever is dying from liver and lung cancer. I don't think he has much longer left. He's only six years old. I'm going to spend today with him and remember the time I've had with him.

Make today a good one, lads.

Used to get horrible acne when I had sugar in my tea. Never been happier to quit sugar tbh.

Sorry about your dog lad

He'll be with St. Guinefort soon lad.

You should have him stuffed.

WEW. LAD

but sugar brings out the flavour just like salt does in food

Is pegging moral, lads?

Back to the biscuit tin fatty.

I know that feel lad, my 15 year old black Labrador is dying of old age at the moment. She can just about manage walking but every day is a bonus at this point.

Are you gay?

No. I love Virginia.

I'm underweight tbh

#marchforeurope is surreal.
twitter.com/Chr_Cru/status/749202742367903744

What did they mean by this?

You can't love a trap lad.

But Boris is rich and he supported Leave, so that must mean that all rich people support Leave.

Yes, because staying with your dying dog this whole morning isn't a good enough reason not to post. Fuck you, lad.

Thanks bro, I took him to the vets expecting them to diagnose him with arthritis and then I found out he was dying, such a shock.

He will bro, he will.

I think I'll get him cremated, that's what I did to my previous goldie.

I'm sorry to hear that, lad. At least she's still kicking, she sounds like a strong lass.

Virginia is a girl, lad.

So you're gay. Fair enough peg away, there will be a length of rope waiting for you though.

rt.com/uk/349179-brexit-protest-london-live/
40,000 DOES NOT OUTWEIGH 17MILLION
lads, what if they get their own way? how can we rise up with nofuns?

WEW

No sympathy from me, lad. Had to watch my brother's dog for a week, all it is is extra work. Maybe I could appreciate its "love" if it didn't demand long walks and constant attention.

Virginia is ttpw lad.

this

These people are on another fucking planet. Lib dem mentalist I know said this:

This is why you'll die alone and with no one giving a toss except for the stench of your putrid corpse, mummyposter.

Cross that hurdle when we get to it lad.

That hurdle could be right around the corner and break our legs by the time we get to it, m8.

I don't get it, lad. I have to waste my entire day to just get "love"?

Didn't quite bully it to death but maybe we can slowly cure it back to a him.

I'm in London so I'll be basaically barricaded into my flat.

march for europe/goldman sachs/wall street/big business
up the glorious revolution!

What the fuck is that Tshirt even meant to mean.

No but by the same token you get fuck all for resenting peoples presences and needs.

Means that if you're not a man, you have no rights. I don't think that freak realises that.

It's not my fault, lad. I can't help the way I feel.

Is this our Chris-chan?

It's only you that can fix your poor socialising skills now lad. Either that or be content to die alone only to be discovered weeks later because the smells finally gotten bad enough for the neighbours to complain to the local housing authorities.

Brexit is a reminder that some things just shouldn’t be decided by referendum
archive.is/NZ9b6

I wish Gordon would start drawing comics

I had some banter the other day tbh. Felt kind of nice, but I am worried I spent all my talking points and next time it'll all be awkward silence. smh

Japanese girls are so cute

I'm tired of Yanks using our situation (which they know basically nothing about) as a reason to shill against democracy because they're scared of Trump taking the whitehouse.

some are

Washington Post was long irrelevant. I still remember the salt fountain from that corner of the presses when Trump took away their press credentials from his news conferences and rallies.

It's disgusting that they didn't talk about this before the referendum. It is so obvious they thought they would win and thus would be fine with a referendum.

VOCAL CORD PARASITES

i bet in a year's time they'll still be salty about this

m8, they'll be salty about this for decades

That's pretty banter.

We'll be even saltier if the all the major parties backstab us on article 50.

lads what are the chances that the kikes try to screw us over with all of this cuckery going on?

When will ARE BASED NIGE give us guns back, lads?

Pretty high tbh

Soon lad

ARE NIGE

ARE GUNS

I quite enjoy Sargon of Akkad but he's a bit soft for me, anyone have suggestions for anglo focused ethno-nationalist youtubers?

Why, lad?

Talks about certain topics of my interest, not saying I agree with everything he says hence why I'm asking for more suggestions.

Sargon is a bit of an idiot tbh mate, he just finds articles that agree with his point much like how feminists find shit from the Guardian he'll find shit from the Daily Mail. I agreed with him on Brexit but his "Week in Stupid" is just a bit retarded if I'm honest.

Few people here watch Millennial Woes, I quite like "Kraut and Tea".

Haven't heard about this, what does he say?

Millenial Woes

There used to be a podcaston TRS but it got shut down

I don't get why Holla Forums sucks Slavs off so much, every time I've heard them try to bants they sound like whiny SJWs

I think it was a tweet(?) a while ago, don't have it thought sorry.

This guy is pretty funny.

Jesus m8, how the fuck could you enjoy that shit. His ilk are the reason I want to make the holocaust happen for Gamergaters.

Is the afterlife real lads? I find it almost impossible to believe in anything and it's depressing.

It's because "wez all white yeh bruv." The alt-right are the Benjamin Zephaniahs of nationalism.

Not much point spending time with the banterless masses though, they have nothing to offer us.

You're probably thinking about it too much m8. Find something else to occupy yourself with.

Fuck knows tbh, all I watch is gun people and listen to vaporwave and retrowave on YT.

E.R is pretty funny but he takes the piss to post new content so there's that.

We will only know when we die whether there is an after-life. There is no point arguing or thinking about it now because it can not be confirmed until after we die.

Heroes never die lad. The earth drinks their blood, and in turn heroes are borne anew.

see

Is it too early to start drinking lads?

Fuck it.

No lad it's after 12

SA is also a homosexual

ye

I prefer Black Coffee with no sugar, no milk tbh

your a sub-cuck m8

ayo hol up

This. However, thinking about it is healthy, but worrying and getting depressed over whatever you THINK may happen is pointless.

Yes there is. Look into near death experiences. it's a case of "we have no explanation right now" but it's there's way too many of them that span across cultures and have no way of collaboration to pass off as a social phenomenon

well fuck we have a big man here

I'm a Big Guy 4U

likely, we have to put faith in are nige

When Farage gets in and reveals his power level and we get higher grade weapons than just "le ebil hand rooty tooty point and shooty", what's the first gun you lads are thinking of getting?

Exactly, it's good to look at this in a positive light by creating a theory of life that is an alternative to how you experience. For example, I'm a Physicalist but the more I think about it, the more I see that this is compatible with Epiphenomenalist Dualism so I have some hope for life after death.

100%
it will be like we're de facto a part of the EU

Not instant coffee though, lad? You have a coffee machine, right?

What is up with those cucks?

Most near-death experiences vary in what they experience but, when it comes down to it, this is consciousness even after death. Whether this is temporary or permanent is the question; you have people being dead for five hours straight who say that it was like blinking and they experienced nothing.

Just a cheeky M134 Minigun, for self-defence of course

Didn't the current speaker call for whites being ethnically cleansed on rt?

could be, he looks familiar

And to get back to your communities to prepare the ebil white man's hate

they all share very similar characteristics though, such as feelings of weightlessness, pinprick of light, fellings of ascending out of the body etc.

this tbh. We pretty much know from NDEs that there is consciousness after death, but whether this is just a temporary consciousness or permanent is another thing.

Personally I believe because there is consciousness after death, that this entails the existence of a soul/non-corporeal intelligence.

Ye it is this cunt.
How did your RWDS not eliminate him yet?

wew

Disappointed tbh.

yes

depends what type of Guns he legalizes and how difficult it is to purchase.

kek

Because we are waiting on Mair

wew these people are delusional

This lad gets it.

Let's say he gave you a loyalty UKIP voucher for you to get any gun you want and five thousand rounds for it for free, what do you pick user?

Nah yea the L series of guns are the best

This one isn't even a poe…

I'll probably just upgrade something in semi from .22 to the correct standard.

Be nice to have our pistols back though.

Webley tbh

SA knows the deal.

Knew I could count on you tbh.

Even Liz agrees tbh.

.22 is fun for plinking, what's your ideal caliber?

YES LAD, YESSSSSSSSSSS

L1A1 or FAL tbh

gunstar.co.uk/l1a1-slr-7-62x39-para-7-62-mm-x39-rifles/rifles/780976

I'm an unashamed fan of .308

Finnish Nugget, a Swiss K31, a FAL, G3 and VZ-58, and a SPAS-12 with folding stock just for the aesthetic and fun value. Then I'd probably make some shitty plastic monstrosity AR for doing actual tacticool things.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's not even hard lads, just get a shotgun certificate. You don't even need to be in a club and you only need one person to vouch for you. Even a complete NEET can do it.

If you have a social life then you can be brave and go all the way to firearm certificate and have rifles.

Maybe I ought to make an infographic or something for this, though I'm not sure some brit/pol/acks would make a very good impression as gun owners.

Just found a Welsh Madman selling a deactivated RPG

gunstar.co.uk/rpg-7-rocket-launchers/Other-Military-Guns/835966

I'm tempted but the GF would go fucking mental.

What is the point of getting a shotgun if it isn't tactical and can hold at least 9 shells? smh

Lad please. I don't want to have to buy a stamp press, my cuckshed doesn't have enough room.

wew

I don't know much about rooty-tootys but pic(s) related looks good, Are you GCHQ?

you should make an infographic.

That'd be pretty cool on the mantlepiece.

I don't know anything about guns.

I think theres about 4 of us that do shoot, SA used to shoot, people often ask how to get into it, perhaps an info-graphic isn't a bad idea.

SA is a faggot.

fuck off barth you stupid autist

I've been shooting with an air rifle in the woods before, so I know about my trigger discipline.

This. Reported.

no, you fuck off, I need Barth pics so I don't get 'meme already exists here'.

ufcknw0tm8?

The Aussie Farage lady Hansen was elected and another of her mates were, bretty good.

do an infograph lad. ausfag here coming over, I'd like to know the process. it seems like a lot of work, but so does the Australian system and it's mostly getting people to sign shit off for you

at least it's fun

That Swedish?

Actually this fella aint half bad.

you keep posting your christ-chan memes but you are gay, why?

air soft is well dangerous you could get someones eye out

Already UK legal, though not sure about folding stock on the SPAS (and it's shit anyway, though I'm sure you know that)

There's an almost-semi-auto version now, it's pretty dank I own one

Oh, I agree. That's why I have a 10-shot Mossberg on muh FAC.

I'll consider it. Condensing it all down into a readable format could be tricky. Why, it's almost like the system was designed to discourage people!

That's the Lee Enfield no. 4, lad.

FAL feels smoother to handle and fits a little better, but the L1A1 is just a thing of beauty.

Don't know how I feel about the rail guard though.

Suppose an L1A1 would look nice with a red dot though.

I have to admit I go a bit soft for .338 Mag

Falkor PETRA is pretty sexy for an AR tbh, comes in .300 Win though.

I used to have one, my ex spot me for the money and it was her old man's guns I shot. Had a lovely Enfield tbh.

Gonna see about setting up again though, be nice to own my own rooty tooties.

THEY'RE BABBO KILLERS AND NEED TO BE V& BECAUSE MUH FEEFEES REEEEEEEEEE

That's a Lee, lad…

Jesus. No lad, it's the Lee-Enfield, the quintessial British & Commonwealth rifle.

You can own one.

I know people who took up actual shooting because it was less hassle than getting into airsoft.

FAC? And I was thinking about Mossberg as well tbh.

thank you user. Jolly-O

This guy is pretty good actually, maybe a bit long.

Lel

kek how so?

Less man on man homosex required I guess.

FAC = Firearms Certificate.

Basically shotguns with a capacity of 2 shots or less (sometimes we say 2+1 because you can put one in the chamber of a semi-auto/pump and still have 2 in the mag) go on a shotgun certificate (they're classed a 'Section 2' firearms.

But any with a bigger magazine than that are classed as 'Section 1' and must go on a firearms certificate and you need to be part of a club that offers facilities to use them.

One of these lad. Went shooting with one out in the countryside with a bunch of family a few times. I love the kick of shotguns tbh.

I'm thinking of buying a handgonne and shooting Gibraltarians with it.

Kek.

how do you get your finger in front of the trigger?

Of course.

Anyone would think the income from royalties was drying up…

They wanted to buy an airsoft gun and were told 'nah you need an skirmisher license beforehand'. So they reasoned that if you needed a license for both imitation guns and real ones then they might as well go all the way.

annexing zhis thread fur the glory of deutschlund tbh

say again?

Bit of a Prussiaboo tbh. I like the German spirit. English at heart though. Could never deal with their robotic and strange, banterless ways.

tbh lads no bullies

How are pump shotguns for hunting anyway?

Jesus these remainers are really embarrassing themselves today. I hope it reveals to the public, mostly their own side that they're insane and anti-democratic. Most remainers don't want a re-vote. Even the insane SJW cucks I know, don't want a re-vote.

The EU don't seem to want a re-vote, at least so far, so can it be safe to assume that these nutters are just going to be allowed to vent spleen until they calm down?

Emily Thornberry is secretly angling for re-vote though, you can tell in the way she wants to delay the triggering of article 50 until after a general election, either that or she's wanting to manoeuvre us into a bad Norwegian style deal.

I cannot stand this current tension of not knowing how it is going to pan out, most of the establishment hates the fact we vote it out and will probably try and to fuck it up.

Prefer an over-under tbh

I've no idea lad, sheer force I'd imagine.

Depends.

You can be a bit carefree because you've got shells in the tube.

Get a rifle.

It's not a licence, just a form that you need to purchase.
Once you've got them, there's no need for the licence etc.
although real funs are a lot more fun

But what if 9 animals rush me at once? I can't manually reload fast enough to shoot them all.

top kek, boys. This is going to be a good year.

Very carefully lad.

How did those muzzle loading guns work when shooting downhill? Wouldn't the shot just roll out as soon as you pointed it?

I thought you said you were going hunting.

Sounds more like you're going to Londonistan with a "I voted Leave" t-shirt on.

Gonna need more than an 8 shell shottie to get out alive tbh.

Shot was (is) stuffed in there with wadding, cloth wrapped around it.

This

What kind of animals are you planning on hunting?

not 100% on that pistol, but for most of those musket pistols, the trigger moves back when you cock the striker/wheel.

As much as I despise Jerrycucks per se and the whole National Socialist thing. I really think we should try and build more bridges with the Germanophiles, and Germans primarily by rejuvenating and highlighting our common political and cultural aspects from before our civil war and before their unification. If that makes sense?

They can be used for hunting - some find the pump to be the most reliable in adverse conditions. Though in the UK with the mag restrictions it's considered odd to use anything but a double-barrel for hunting, since you get an immediate follow-up shot.

A high-cap gun will normally only be allowed for wildfowling.

Muzzle-loader balls/cartridges were wadded and cast to be a very snug fit, that's why they had to be rammed down the barrel with a ramrod.

tbh I can't help but have the mindset of more is better tbh

it would be for both fun and hunting tbh. I assume we're allowed to shoot clay pigeons?

How hard is it to own one of these? If I have to set up a "gun cabinet" or some shit then I can't be bothered tbh

Then don't bother.

REE NIGE WE NEED YOU TO ABOLISH THESE SHIT RULES AND REGS

You don't even need to go back that far. We had very strong links (even culturally) with Germany in the late 19th and early 20th century. German was a very common second language and it was common to visit Germany and read German authors.

to set up a gun cabinet, you just buy one and drill it into the wall. it's not a difficult job.

This is my Enfield. I post her pretty much every time the topic comes up so you lads have probably already seen her.

i bet you dont lock your car up either

>Tim Farron who? just called Farage an extremist

very nice lad

I do, but I admit I don't remove the steering wheel and then lock that up in a different location

(chk'd)
Very nice, lad. How often do you have rozzers come a'calling on you, though?

Yeah, anything that goes on your SGC can be used for whatever. Pumps are the least common guns for clay pigeon (hard to shoot pairs) but there's nothing stopping you.

You just need to prove you're storing it safely, but a cabinet is the usual way of doing that, yes.

Can you really not be arsed to buy a basic one and spend half an hour bolting it to a wall? Looking after and occasionally shooting an Enfield would be more effort than that.

Nice one lad. That a Long Branch? The wood looks like it.

You just buy one lad and bolt it down. Then you buy the Enfield.

That's beautiful lad, checking your quads and dubs and I have to ask, Jungle or MK1?

How much was it?

Great post cockmunch

The cabinet itself isn't a big deal but I'm not keen on this whole "officers will visit you every 6 months" lark tbh

Nice quads btw lad

that and the money is the main reason I don't keep a gun at home

literally never, but I'm Australian.

you know it bby

You ungrateful bastard.

Pregnancy Poll

poal.me/ynwusm
poal.me/ynwusm
poal.me/ynwusm

noice

Anyone else enjoying the salt on this stream?

Pretty funny tbh

How much did that little beauty cost you like?

Is the age my age or the girls?

I've had a licence for four years and never been visited beyond the initial interview.

Excellent. Italian Navy stockpile?

your poll is shit, It does not have multiple answer choice because U did not tick the box in the cogwheel.

LibDem used to be the JUST party for me but now they get competition by Labour and Tories so I don't know anymore

Age of the girl.

FTW when you're depressed so you're going for a bubble bath while you listen to absolute radio and dream of a time before living in a cuckcold country on the verge of a jihad fueled civil war.

see>>6553360
No4. Mk I*
Jungle carbines are much shorter

AUD$1100 I think, came with a bunch of charging clips, a bayonet, and a box of Serbian ammo.

Breddy gud deal, couldn't tell for scale because your bed might of been tiny or the size of a fucking truck.

BASED 11 YEAR OLD IS CURRENTLY BTFOING RACIST BREXITEERS

GET IN HERE

Thanks lads, I never realised it was that easy to own guns.
Going to look at costs and decide if I can afford a shotgun.

Now it's just an old ranty man

no idea. it's a nice rifle, but in terms of serial numbers, there's nothing that makes it stand out

'we british'

debatable

checked

LMAO

Remaineer on 'March for Europe' just argued against democracy

Psychopaths all.

Certificate £65
Safe £110
Used gun £600

Much easier to apply if you're member of a club though. Dont say shit like, shooting stuff in my back garden. Unless that back garden happens to be acres of woodland.

Why doesn't daddy just ask me to help out? Passive aggressiveness isn't going to make me want to offer my help tbh.

That's easily within my reach.
I guess I'll check out my local clubs.
My boss has a rifle he shoots at club nearby, I'll ask him for some information.

Posh cunts speaking on behalf of the working class whilst insulting themselves really get on my nerves.

They're so disconnected from reality that it's not even worth engaging with them.

I ain't one for war lad.

THEY'RE SINGING LADS

GET IN HERE IT'S BEAUTIFUL

This is an indulgence in their own narcissism, nothing else.

It disgusts me.

Are you the coward from yesterday who practically begged to be a worker in a munitions factory instead of a soldier?

What the fuck did you just say to me you xenophobic racist? I’ll have you know I stayed in my room the whole day for the EU Referendum, and I’ve been retweeting numerous hashtags on #Remain, and I have signed over 300 confirmed petitions. I am educated in metropolitan university degrees and I’m the only rational voice in the entire EU debate. You are nothing to me but just another racist. I will ignore your vote the fuck out with selective democracy the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with out-voting the Remainers in the Real World? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Redditors across /r/unitedkingdom and your old, white, xenophobic buttocks are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Leaver. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your exercising your democracy. You’re fucking dead, oldie. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can downvote you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in ignoring referendum results, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the UK Petitions website and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your racist bottoms off the face of the European continent, you racist moron. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, oldie.

"posh cunts speaking on behalf of the working class" is left wing politics summed up.

capped

No. I'm disabled mate, expect to defend my home and grow vegetables.

Godspeed, user. Having connections with local clubs is a real advantage, some will want an existing member to vouch for you before they'll let you in.

After all, even if you don't strictly need a club for the SGC you'll want a place to shoot it.

fucking ethnics

point proven, bigot :^)

Nice lad.

Why are Brexiteers so anti-NHS?

Because the NHS is an ineffective behemoth that forces competitors out of the market.

I wanted a MRI done, I had to get NHS permission to pay for it myself privately. Why the fuck would I want a gate keeper that's so ineffective it costs it £22 for a light bulb?

Hopefully the next platform you're stood on will have a trap door, and some rope.

W-wew lad… sorry about that.

because it props up the undesirables just like the welfare state and encourages the stupidest in society to breed more without consequence

Notice how they had to chuck him in there despite having nothing to do with the EU? They've went around the hospital, getting together as many non Brits as possible, but didn't quite have enough so they had to throw him in as well.

Who is Michelle Obama?
Who is Oprah Winfrey?
Who is Mary Anjelou?
Who is Serena Williams?
Who is Diane Flabbot?
Who creates terrible pop music?

I'd say not only do we see you on a platform, we do so all too often for such an insignificant minority.

anyone up for some verdun?

I never understood this argument. Immigrants have taken over an entire industry and undercut British workers/trainees in their field - yet we should be happy because ???

Fucking hell.

Cheers lad, will report back when I get funs…

Murdoch memed too hard

cuz they do the jobs lazy brits cba to do xd

Ladsies who will make a new thread?

We're only on 600 posts, lad

At least I ain't a nigger.

Oh aye, I recall the farmer who complained that he couldn't find British people to pay pittance for slave labour so he "needs" immigrants. The complete lack of morality disgusts me.

kek

m80 it's over 100 posts away and we're bottoming out at ppm, we've got another half an hour to an hour to even think about that

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/01/gov-backed-group-depict-farage-hitler-mock-older-voters/

Reminder to find a moral wife, lads. I love Virginia, but even she is like this.

Britain shouldn't exist.

t. Everyone else who isn't UKIP

All non-UKIP or non pro-Britain parties and politicians must disband and resign as a show of solidarity with their precious beliefs and EU. After all, Davy boy already dun it. About time all other MPs follow in his footsteps.

I know they're not fans of democracy but this is insulting, quite literally pretending a huge part of the electorate doesn't exist just to create a narrative.

The mystery box would have been the EU, as evidenced by their formation of an EU army and superstate.

it really should be an imprisonable offense under bigotry to even call yourself British. I am a proud European, first and foremost.

You utter bigot, we are all citizens of the world. I couldn't think of myself as anything less.

Milky way born and bred I am

Citizens of the Milky Way unite and cast these Planetist bigots out of our system.

Sound the privilege alarm boys, seems like this white male thinks he can name our solar system after himself.

Don't feel sorry for her lad, be happy for her! She's upset for the right reasons.

ugh, another disgusting little galaxy'er.

We're all in the Virgo supercluster together

A bunch of cucks and a nigress are on Sky News, shilling for remain and they're shilling hard.

Complaining how the new voter registration system is hard on young people how universities and their dads can no longer register them to vote.

It all sounds like a bunch of bollocks.

My Dad literally registered me to vote and I'm a grown man, this is complete and utter tripe geared towards overturning the vote.

The media luvvies aren't connected to reality at all though, otherwise they'd know that another vote is literally impossible. No-one with a stake in the world markets will accept it.

Forgive me dark lord

Mummy registered me to vote tbh.

tbh women should only be given the vote after their third child within a stable marriage tbh

she's a qt

only grandmothers should be given the vote because it proves they did something right in raising kids

checked

this, the EU wants us gone, we want us gone, the US is already preparing for us to leave. there's no way another referendum would ever be held

Bullshit, I was at Glastonbury, I registered for a postal vote months before the ballot and cast my vote a week before going to the festival. It was fucking easy, and barely took two minutes. It is a literal website which should work in favour of millenials. If I, as a degenerate left leaning stoned manchild who voted in, can figure it out, what is their fucking excuse?

Fuck those retards, they make me wish I voted out. This whiny bitching for a second referdum is pathetic and childish. Didn't take the fate of your country seriously? Don't cry when it gets serious. Accept the result and make the best of it to make it work.

Sorry you have to pay for a visa now to go on your fucking 'self discovery' travels.

Yes it is. There's at least one provable miracle in existence. It follows that must be the handiwork of a supernatural being–aka God. Once both the existence of God and the supernatural are established well you can figure out the rest lad.

Why m8?

This game is so fucking comfy lads, we're going to try and get a session going with a lot us eventually.

steamcommunity.com/groups/AreNige

What's the miracle?

I'm playing now

I bet you want us to ask you what that miracle is, don't you?

If you're not smart enough to fill in a form and willing to take the time to get said form you shouldn't have a say in the vote any way.

Just putting it in the thread for new people, should probably start putting it in the thread links tbh.

Yea man not complaining

brace yourselves lads it's going to be a meme

You didn't?

no words

Why did you vote in?

WHY ARE YOU HERE, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME OR WANTED

The origin of the universe appears to be miraculous in nature. And many, many details of both the universe and of life appear to be designed.

No, just trying to answer the question honestly lad.

Raus!

true

Lad… Paley's Watch is not a good analogy.

Actually Paley's argument has undergone a revival of sorts (not that Hume's position was ever that strong anyway).

Simply replace the word "watch" with "motor" and the argument is quite strong now. It's all in the study of Molecular Biology and the cell's nanomotors. They are direct analogies to man-made motors.

egg and pasta top kek

Lad you make Newton ashamed. Don't use God to explain something that we don't understand just because we don't understand how to measure and comprehend it, let alone explain it. There was a time where rainbows, lightning, eathquakes, mountains, tsunamis and much more were accredited to God's because back then science was not developed enough to even begin to understand how the hell they work. In the future the church may very well take all of genesis with as much a grain of salt as they do the fact that rainbows are supposed to be a relatively new thing which exist as a sign from God he'll never go nuclear on us again (even though Armageddon is still going to happen and even though he did kill a fuck ton of Egyptian kids)

the big bang theory is as far fetched as any creationist theory

no it isnt

Still trying to relate something which is natural and something that is mechanical. Also, what is there to assume that the Universe does serve a purpose similar to how a watch does?

Work. Also, it's a good time. I won't forget the night of the referendum, the looks of growing shock and horror on the attending mud people as they stare at their phones.

I didn't see much in the argument for either side, so I invented my own: "Is the EU planning on banning hentai?"

The outcome was actually no. They only have laws on "hate speech", but they leave laws on decency and media to national governments. Upon further research, I found that there was a very slight advantage of staying in the EU based on the ECHR and thus the possibility of an extra appeal via the European Court of Justice, set up to "enforce" it.

So on that pathetic basis, I voted in.

Heh, when there's strong evidence for a thing being true as in this case that
a) the universe' origin appears miraculous (it does) and
b) both the universe and life exhibit strong evidence of specific design (they do)
it's then not at all unreasonable to appeal to a transcendent being as the Creator. It's the most rational explanation of the evidence lad.

yes

Honestly we should ban all degenerate anime, hentai users deserves hell. Anime is like 78% CP, so lets have a discussion out about this that doesn't revolve around lame free speech arguments.

Yeah, pretty much this, it tells us what came out as a cause of it, but not what caused it. It could have been a planned detonation by God where he orchestrated every-part of it to create what we are today and to protect us from the universe.

wew tbh lads

FUCK OFF NIGGER

I'll give you that one. You are pathetic.

convincing…

As to you're first point that's, well, the point of Design Analogy. As to the second, that's not really a requirement, but there exists a good one for every single molecular motor we've ever observed thus far: namely, they perform a specific function necessary to life. And the Orchestration of all that complexity, well it's absolutely breathtaking tbh lad.

absolutely

Could have spent that money on chicken tendies tbh lad

Why do they cost that much lad?

That's why the origin of the universe is an area scientists will admit to have to have no fucking clue about the specifics. The big bang's two main pieces of "evidence" are that celestial objects are moving away from each other yet staying the same size and that there is residual radiation. We don't know how or why it happened at all, but you can make a case that it did happen. Besides lad, the big bang doesn't go against genesis in any way. Did you know that "seven days" is actually a translation error? The correct phrase as it appears in the original texts is "seven periods of time" which are undefined. In that case, Genesis isn't wrong. The order God created things is the order things in the universe and on the Earth came into existence too.

Also, something that bothers me about Genesis and other creationist theories is that it never explains HOW shit got made. How does God go about making life, the Galaxy and so on?

t. Erig

Either way

Fuck you slant eyed merchant and your culture of death.

Honestly the brexit side has a problem with general weirdness, why would we not win the hentai vote?

Jesus Christ if Theresa may becomes the PM we're all fucked…

It doesn't make it any less flawed tbh lad.

Yes, but this specific function does not account for a grander scale beyond living organisms' we need to have a collective function for the WHOLE Universe for the design theory to prove that the whole Universe was designed by God. Design theory may provide evidence that organisms are designed, but not that the Universe was designed.

That's true tbh fam.

Sadly so lad, she'd probably ban Holla Forums from Britain and you'd have to use a VPN that wouldnt even let you use the website, this is why Leadsom is the only option.

lel

I bought fine quality jackets, It was a good Buy.
You need to learn some CLASS.

you can't ban free speech n the Internet you fucking cuck, learn your place.

yep.

I use VPN and I'm browsing Holla Forums fine, you should learn more.

How about no.

Lad £500 isn't exactly class, thats just throwing away money on soemthing you could get for much less.

The original ancient Hebrew actually has a clue: God creates in two different ways (there are two distinct words)
1) Something from nothing. For example, the universe.
2) Something from other stuff already there. For example both Adam and Eve's bodies.

I fancy the first probably comes about as God directs some of His energy into forming stuff. E=mc^2 and all that. He is God after all yeah?

The second form I fancy Him kind of like a child in a sandbox, building the little castle until it's just right.

At least I can accept a defeat unlike the rest on my side.

Good work everyone, I hope you're all right about this.

See

Waste of money lad. Not going to lie.

Hard to reconcile that view with the whole scientific endeavor tbh lad. It's how progress happens, and has, for hundreds of years now.

And mentioned the universe as a whole exhibits design. The overall effect of this is generally called the Anthropic Principle. The evidence of universal design isn't generally disputed these days–just the question of the cause of that apparent design.

A Transcendent Creator is by far the closest match to the principle of Occam's Razor.

We should impose somekind of internet filter to make it harder for pushers of CP. Hentai is a form of CP, and certainly needs to be banned. I have a theory that hetai is at least partially to be blamed for the grooming gangs in paki communities.

NEW THREAD

Do you know why a giraffe has a massive heart? Without one it couldn't pump blood up it's long neck, so it couldn't exist. As such a giraffe must have a massive heart. The same is true for the universe. The universe could not and would not exist outside of those incredibly slim chances happening, so if they didn't happen then it wouldn't.

Your argument is X happened so it must be by a miracle! Where as like with the giraffe above, it didn't happen when you wouldn't be here to calculate the odds, so it's a mute point.

The simplest explanation isn't always the best one, lad, and you have a whole lot of problems with a Transcendent Creator that science could possibly be the easier explanation.

U wot m8?

Gambler's Fallacy tbh lad.

Can you expand on this point for me? I don't understand how this is the case.

It depicts children in sexual situations, as objects to be used. It is not healthy. Anime is bait for pedos who wants to recruit children.

Yes but how does he do that?
Of course religion is based on faith, not evidence, so trying to explain a being like God through scientific means completely misses the point (as does trying to disprove him through lack of scientific evidence)

We understand DNA replication, meiosis, protein synthesis, we can explain how new organisms are formed from one or two parents. This is why scientists are hesitant to let creationists get away with saying that God just made all life out of the blue, because we can use scientific theory to see that that clearly did not happen. Using the same chain of reasoning is why many also believe in a hypothetical "abiogenesis" 3.8-4.1 bya to explain the first organism ever. Thus, the consensus is that life itself is not a miracle.

Now that may not seem relevant, but if we stop thinking about life and start thinking about the universe as a whole, we will probably never understand what is out there as much as we understand what is in us. It's so grand that we will probably never be able to charter out the exact process in which a star, planet or galaxy is created, so how can we ever expect to explain the universe itself? St. Aquinas explained through the first cause theory that there must have been a time where there was nothing, where something happened for no reason, it is very easy to believe this was because of an eternal, omnipotent, intelligent force but as it stands we can't just label it as a miracle because we don't understand it. Though I said we will probably never fully understand it, I don't think there is a reason to say we will never be able to explain it at all.

When it comes to explaining the world around us, the thing religion can do that science can't is put it's hands up and say "it's divine."
"Rainbows? Divine." "Lightning? Divine." "The diversity of life? Divine" "The creation of the universe? Divine"
Through the evolution of science we're able to explain more and more of these without needing any mention of God, just as Newton wanted, so given this trend, I don't think one can s confidently cling to their guns about the creation of the universe being the one thing that is just God, there is no other way. As I said, there will always be unexplainable things, but I think that is down to a flaw with humanity, not because it's divine. After all, we know rainbows are due to the refraction of light, but when we ask the question "What IS light?" "What IS a photon?" gaps start to appear in our knowledge. Is God controlling every single unimaginably small piece of light right now? After all we don't fully understand how they work.

Fair enough. However, there's a strong statistical correlation to exactly that being the case.

Certainly, the universe's creation appears to be miraculous in nature. Barring further evidence to the contrary, a Divine Creator is still the best fit for the data available.

Can most people not tell the difference between fiction and reality? The scenes, designs and events depicted in most hentai and anime is quite unrealistic, a point more pronounced when you actually encounter reality.

I feel hentai is a good outlet of sexual frustration for those who are not suitable for normal life or society. It keeps them at peace, silent and ultimately harmless.

Alternatively, fuck you, hentai is hilarious. Get over it.

Please lad, I'm not Jesus. Go to church tomorrow and ask Him right?
:D

And actually you hit on what I consider the single strongest evidence for design in existence: DNA. More specifically, the Universal Genetic Code. This exhibits a breathtaking degree of complexity and sophistication that frankly causes the entire history of human mathematics, codebreaking, and software design to pale in comparison.

Truly this single aspect alone would cause me to become a believer in Christ were I a professional researcher in the field of Molecular Biology.

It would literally take books to go into it, but suffice to say that the Universal Genetic Code is absolutely unique in it's characteristics to support life. Life wouldn't exist without it, and it stands as a magnificent example of a Divine Mind in it's many facets.

Hentai is dangerous escapism that leads to ruin and the shackles of weird fetishes. It's the number one way slant eyed pedo use to groom western children. It should be banned!

I think this comes down to a difference in how we see the world then. I'll likely never accept accept a creationist theory, instead I just think "but what is the evidence for THAT evidence?" "how can we explain this explanation?" instead. Perhaps this is a problem with either of us, perhaps it is not.

Don't think I'm a fedora or anything though, A strong society NEEDS to have respect for a religion in order to bring the community together and Christianity is the most successful one.

I understand. While I didn't become a believer initially due to the overwhelming weight of evidence for a Creator that I now recognize literally everywhere I look, I'm grateful to have all this affirmation of my Christian faith.

But tbh, only the Holy Spirit can lead a man into salvation. No amount of evidence for the existence of God can do that. If they didn't believe in Him while Jesus was right in front of them, I'm satisfied on this point. Even a mountain of literal miracles won't be enough to sway a hardened heart–only the Holy Spirit can do that tbh.

The "holy spirit" is probably just a feeling of fulfillment which man adapted to feel in order to unify his community through faith

Now that's the proper way to link a new thread lad.

I assure He's both
A) Real
B) God

But you'll probably have to just take my word on it if you dare to lad. Unlike the scientific evidence for a Creator, and Biblical, historical, and archaeological evidence for Jesus, the Holy Spirit is very retiring as a rule. You have to experience Him personally to know that you know. But beyond that, the Bible, and the church writings through the ages all attest to His reality.

Again, I personally assure you that He is very real.
:)

who?

ofc Jesus was real tbh, though the carrying out of miracles is questionable

Maybe some day, it's a life I'd like to have but can't bring myself to let myself have it

May that day come for you soon lad. I'd be happy to pray for you.

10/10 repaste. Well memed m8.

lel i missed that.

That's why I don't feel guilty about torrenting it