"hidden" meaning of Zootopia

all you faggots thought the main (real) message was the heavy handed "muh diversity n shit" propaganda?

Lion Mayor = President Trump
Sheep = Bureaucrat jews

Lion thinks the sheep works for him
Sheep has its own agenda and gets the lion in jail
Sheep wants to create an enemy to gain and keep power/control
Targets a type/race
Uses a blue flower to awaken the "savagery" (radicalize) (opium, read about afghanistan)

The kikes will make Trump think he's in control, they will scheme to feed the jihadis and create more of them (like they have with cooperation from previous US administration), they will make Trump take the fall, instill fear in the public to make themselves look like the best option to turn to

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/isteve/zootopia-and-angry-birds/
unz.com/isteve/creators-of-zootopia-intended-it-originally-as-an-attack-on-stifling-political-correctness/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How pathetic must you existence be to even give a single thought to any of this OP, you schizophrenic retard.

Please, go back to lurking or kill yourself.

If Walt didn't die of (((cancer))) he probably would have been America's Hitler.

You see something new everyday

OP just kill yourself. 0/10 thread.

hi jidf

Maybe you're right, but what good does it do anyone? What insights does it provide? "look out trump the jews are gonna try to backstab ya, oh and they create jihadists" wow really deep stuff there you could only get that analysis from Zootopia

it was actually pretty good.
in zootopia, and to a lesser extent kung fu panda 3, the message was "be the best you you can be".

Back to /furry/, faggot.

The movie came out ages ago man why would you start shitposting with it as a topic now?

At least Holla Forums was spot on with Angry Birds, with trailer alone.

at least we can start now. where's the nazi Judy at?

I was actually thinking the exact opposite of OP when I watched the movie.
If you look at the predators of zootopia as the niggers of today and the prey as whites the movie becomes a liberal fuckfest about tolerance and diversity and celebrating differences.

Well shit, looking now, thats was a missed opportunity.
Pray for KeK, to reverse this mistake.

Why don't you post this on Holla Forums? It's full of Holla Forumscrossposters anyway but at least they have some dank maymays too.

that's exactly what I thought when I watched it. it made it pretty enjoyable

Don't care. The only semiotic subtlety I accept is built upon the shared and agreed upon symbols and stories of a culture. Ours is being destroyed, and certainly that aspect in our art already has been.

The blatant message is the one they're trying to convey. It's blunt because it's intended for retards. There is nothing more to it than that, and I sigh for having to type this, but knowing low tier of mind that comes up with this shit, it's definitely necessary, there is nothing more to it than that in this case, not in every single case, but certainly most cases.

Zootopia was originally intended to be an allegory on political correctness, but Shlomo shut it down. Steve Sailer has done some research on this topic.

unz.com/isteve/zootopia-and-angry-birds/

unz.com/isteve/creators-of-zootopia-intended-it-originally-as-an-attack-on-stifling-political-correctness/

Fuck off shill, we're not watching your furfag movie.
>>>/furry/

Liberals have no self-awareness. It blows me away sometimes. They instinctively know that the predators need the shock collars to truly live with the prey, they know it, for this perfect multicult utopia to exist, but at the same time it makes them uncomfortable to realize that they are actually evil and oppressive. What a luxury it is for their mental illness that they can just decide to remove the collars and have the predators just be good in their fiction.

This is really the core of the Leftist mind, why they are insane, and why their plans will always not only fail, but backfire spectacularly.

they made the right choice. the collar idea is shit

what is up with fuzzies? they're so weird. take this fuzzy bullshit somewhere else.

(((Liberals))) have plenty of self awareness. The original film with the shock collars could have been viewed as an allegory for white males being oppressed from childhood by stifling (((political correctness))), which forces white males to suppress their inner exceptionalism in order to appease all of the other groups. The kike producers fought a long battle with the goy filmmakers to turn Zootopia into just another example of multikulti cant.

There has to be something to this.

How Orwellian. Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the people were Jews. The shock collar idea reminds me of an Rfid chip or something.

By people I mean the writing staff who came up with it just to clarify.

You're going to have to expand your intellectual horizon beyond Hollywood cartoons if you want to get anywhere.

What if secretly Disney was unfrozen , and was healthy again, and Donald Trump is gonna pave the way for our second American emperor, Walt Disney.

No jokes aside, how fitting would it be for Disney to become an American emperor?

Pretty sure he was cremated

The movie could've been so much better if they created it the way they had originally intended I still saw the film, and enjoyed it though. Here is a Polish cutie for your time.

Nah. Makes more sense if
1. Predators = males
2. Prey = women and white knights

Don't bump slide threads you fucking cuck

wait OP, this is bollocks.
Why would the JEWS warn us about their plan (assuming it is this?)

now that we know of this problem, the TrumpenSchtaff (r) can take direct action against jewish subversives.

sage for making me respond.