twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do it

Add me on Steam for Free Shitzzz
steamcommunity.com/id/Brutux

vocaroo.com/i/s1Rz6gFLXRjM

vocaroo.com/i/s0hsmODDHYQc

It's a tradition.

"I really fucking hate normies.
I don’t care what colour you are. I don’t care where you’re from. I don’t care what you do for a living. I don’t care what class you are, how you dress, what you smoke or drink or who you know or whom you’ve fucked.
I hate you all. I hate every last living, breathing, snot and feces producing, promiscuously copulating, celebrity obsessed, opinionated one of you. From right here in Toronto right around the planet and back, coast to coast, nationwide and internationally. Every. Single. Last. One. Of. You.
Fuck love. Fuck your insipid grasping at some abstract concept of chemical imbalances and reasonless actions, fumbling around in the crowd trying to find some cinematic supposition for real human interaction.
Fuck lust, too. Fuck you all, from the lowlife dirtbags that think dropping trou and waving the little soldier in a sloppy arc is a pick-up line to the sniveling of the desperate ‘nice guys’ who never get the girl due to a total lack of testosterone grown stones.
Fuck you all, from the crazy, under dressed sluts that judge a persons character by the price of their shirt, right down to the fat chicks that think personality is enough.
Fuck your culture. Fuck your race. Fuck your sense of entitlement. Fuck your sense of uniqueness. Fuck you all for the belief that you have something unique and interesting to contribute. Fuck you for filling the internet with your useless garbage. Fuck your blogs, your wikis, your forums. Fuck your “roasting”. And most of all, fuck whatever you believe. It’s all shit. Fuck it.
Fuck your complaints. Fuck your addictions. Fuck your dependencies. Fuck your pain. Fuck your tears. Fuck selling whatever it is you sell. Fuck your manipulation of others. Fuck movies. Fuck fucking. Fuck everything you own. Fuck your allergies. Fuck your stupid commons sense. Fuck your spelling and fuck your lack of education, or your ignorance, whatever is applicable.
I don’t give a fuck. Shut the fuck up about it."

asuka is best girl and dysnomia is best mod

vocaroo.com/i/s0OdwktpYHsa
holy fuck that was a lot of fucks, fucked up a few fucking times too fuck

vocaroo.com/i/s12qHC0tRhCD

Fucking saved.

vocaroo.com/i/s1kn6k5u8XBF

Kartheek Batchu looks like a dried up oompa-loompa and behaves like autism incarnate.
In addition to this, he is both unreasonably and unnaturally bad at Dota 2, and should stick to huni-pop.

Alek, a Human male,[5] was born on the planet Quelii in a village named Squinquargesimus.[7] After Alek escaped the Mandalorians' devastation of his homeworld,[12][13] he fled to the Galactic Republic; the name of his home village was assigned as his surname by the Republic's immigration records.[7] Eventually, Alek was found to be sensitive to the Force and was trained as a Jedi Padawan at the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine.[14][15] During his time as a Padawan, Alek was nicknamed "Squint" by his peers,[16] because they had difficulty pronouncing his surname.[17] Alek befriended a fellow Padawan who would eventually be known as "Revan."[2] Though Revan was recognized as the stronger of the two, Alek's desire to broaden his knowledge did not remain unnoticed, and he, like Revan, eventually sought additional training from the Twi'lek Jedi Master Zhar Lestin on the galactic capital of Coruscant.[3] Sometime before the year 3964 BBY, both young men completed their training and attained the rank of Jedi Knight.[10]

Took me a second to get the joke. When I did, I must admit, I had myself a good chuckle. I typically don't find 'internet humor' especially amusing or relatable, in fact it took me years to figure out what an 'youtube' was. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in a little bit of an injection of humor into this crazy world. Anyways, good job, hope to see more of this in the future.

vocaroo.com/i/s0Vb2re2a1tk

Hell, forgot i made this thread. Background shit is my fiancee crinking a wraper.

vocaroo.com/i/s01wLLYg34zC

vocaroo.com/i/s1e50GlAPByw

fuck you and your numbers

vocaroo.com/i/s1mS1ECjf7tg

Still there?
"The way huoh and Johannes talk to each other here, you just KNOW they banged.
Johannes is known to be THE most hung guy in sageru, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like a couch syrup bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed huoh's pussy. They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. I can just imagine her begging for it, with johannes barely able to force it past the knob, and Huoh moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. She would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Johannes throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..
I bet she still masturbates to the memory of it"

here you go you fk faggots. hope your all happy vocaroo.com/delete/s0F9n116itkx/1e4a686c4c325eaf

would be a fucking shame if someone deleted that :^)

vocaroo.com/i/s0euThEvtZxo
fuck she's looking at me weird now

May i ask you a simple question?
As i can tell from your higly well spoken voice your a really highly intelligent person. So my question is: What are you doing here on Holla Forums.Aren't you 2 god for Holla Forums and should instead spend your time on youtube and life or something?

vocaroo.com/i/s01vg3AEWjUT

OH My God….. I am almost sure I am in love… . Hehehe… such asta a strange name, like mine… Yet everything about her I love. From her good body to her almost perfect face, her charm, her wit, & cunning, her NOT Being popular, Her friends (who I know) -some - I just hope she likes me as much as I L♥ LO♥E Her. I think of her every second of every day, I want to be with her, I imagine me & her doing things together, the sound of her laugh, I picture her face, I love her. If solmates soulmates exist, then I think I've found one mine. I hope she likes Techno…. :-)

the fuck if i know how to say that

Just do it it and you will do me a a god's work

OH My God….. I am almost sure I am in love… . Hehehe… such asta a strange name, like mine… Yet everything about her I love. From her good body to her almost perfect face, her charm, her wit, & cunning, her NOT Being popular, Her friends (who I know) -some - I just hope she likes me as much as I LO♥E Her. I think of her every second of every day, I want to be with her, I imagine me & her doing things together, the sound of her laugh, I picture her face, I love her. If solmates soulmates exist, then I think I've found one mine. I hope she likes Techno…. :-)

I am a highly intellegent intelectual african american individual wsho likes pyrocynical's cock up my aly.

Hahllo mayn neygers, eeck spreyk neygerlandts!

up we go

wew

You sound suspiciously familiar.

Wizard?

how the fcuk am i suppose to read tath with dyxlesia ?

Bookmarking this page I'll do an aussie version when I wake up when I'm not pissed fdrunk

NEW YEARASA NIGGERS

op.. are you that faggot making a football game on twitch? autistic bald with glasses? lol you're a fag