renegadetribune.com/jews-behind-nrx-part-2-curtis-yarvin-wolf-tivy/

Other urls found in this thread:

amerika.org/
socialmatter.net/2015/02/23/neoreaction-jewish-conspiracy/
youtube.com/watch?v=xw78QZF3chg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No idea who this faggot is.

sage

What is it with all these shills trying to sever Holla Forums's ties with other people and communities? The Alt. Right, NRx, Christians, British Nationalists, Stefan Molyneux, etc. – we can't agree on everything but fucking hell we'll get nowhere if we constantly bitch and infight amid ourselves.

Here's an idea for a rule: *If you personally don't like someone, don't support them and move on. Don't try to police everyone else's likes and dislikes. We're all in this together and pointless bitching and drama will achieve nothing but make Kikes and Liberals happy.*

This isn't exposing anything. It was already common knowledge that moldbug is a Jew.

Hello there outsider, now get out.

Nobody knows or cares about this irrelevant shit. Fuck off

D&C SHILLS OUT IN FULL FORCE TODAY

FUCK OFF CHAIM GO MUNCH FORESKIN

The shills try to d&c /pol from NRx because /pol does not like Jews yet many of the "top" people NRx and the "alt-right" are Jews or partly Jews or are cucks for Jews like Ramzpaul. It is an easy angle to attack from.

there's nothing new in any of this to those who have been paying attention to NRx. They're liars, eltists and full of kikery. That's nothing new, user. Lurk moar.

Another brown-eyed mongrel to keep an eye on.

My mum has blue eyes but I have brown.

my spirit chose nightmare difficulty

What is Renegade Tribune? I've also heard Sinead and RedIce here criticized. Why?

Also nice ID.

FUCK YOU SHILL
====
Holla Forums is not youtube and we will NOT compromise with fucking traitors. You are a tratior. You will die on the day of the rope!

And never use that flag again. It doesn't belong to YOU anymore!

NRx was started by a Jew! Monarchies are controlled by Jew money for a hundreds of years. GO BACK TO FUCKING 4chan!

Holla Forums does not compromise!

[citation needed]

Are hazel eyes acceptable?

You think this is a game son? Just try and make the best of your next 20 years because you'll probably be due for the oven at that point.

But if your skin is really really White, we'll make sure to use a cremation oven so the death will be relatively painless.

its mostly bantz user, don't worry about it too much ( just don't look too wogish though) nothing wrong with the "black irish" look in this pic

lad…

There are bad monarchs but the concept of monarchy is good.

of course not, smh subhumans when will they learn tbh

hazel eyes here, wish I had been blonde tbh.

Read Stevens

amerika.org/

No it isn't bantz.
See Heidi Klum, see her eyes? Why do you think she fucked a nigger. Once diseased, there's no saving them.

At best, we'll set up Spain as a safe space for the afflicted.

you're going back over the wall shlomo

Not too keen on other issues, but they have a perfectly reasonable position on the JQ:
socialmatter.net/2015/02/23/neoreaction-jewish-conspiracy/

so did the blonde/blued eyed Doutzen Kroes, even made a little mongrel, your point?

There is nothing to divide. We have never been on the side of NRx because they are leftist technocrats.

No it fucking isn't. Great leaders are rarely born into dynasties, and their greatness cannot be taught. Divine Right is not a valid reason to make someone ruler, and aristocratic families are prime targets for degeneracy and Jewry. You are blind to history if you disagree.

Have 0 proof of possessing any special gene combinations outside the rest of the racial group. Unless you're comparing compromised gene pools (like Greeks) to uncompromised gene pools (Europeans/white Americans with no shitskin race mixing from recent history) there is no reason to believe that the genes possessed by the aristocracy are not also existent in the rest of the population. This retarded monarchy meme needs to die. If you want a strong ruler, then he needs to take power by his own hand, not have it handed down to him so he can sell the country to userer Jews.

Reminder to recognize the key features of a Renegade shill:

Right. You need rule by the best. Not rule by the great-great-great-grandson of some guy who was the best 200 years ago.

But if it isn't hereditary, then monarchy is fine. I would have something like it, ideally, with tests to determine who is the best.

True, I realized after I said monarchy, I forgot to specifically mention hereditary monarchy. I don't have a problem with constitutional monarchy, or some other method of monarchy.

Don't forget….

How are we all in this together? There is obviously some D&C with TRS who are basically 95% Holla Forumsacks, but people like Molyneux?

He's basically just a Jewish liberal. Someone is spreading soundbytes to shill for him, when the actual totality of his message is anti-white. His fanbase has to be 99% White gentile, but his guests are like 80% "based" muds whom he encourages to race mix. He signals against ethnic nationalism in almost every show.

He's basically butthurt by brown ethnic nationalists for violating his precious borderless, internaltionalist Anarchy. He's the flip side of someone like Norman Finkelstein who is butthurt over Jews for abandoning Communism. He might say some cool shit about Jews from time to time but he's definitively not "on our side".

The real D&C has been this constant shilling for Jewish e-celebs as the only acceptable voices on the Right. The edgysphere in general is clearly becoming more and more "libertarian" and philo-semitic.

I think NRx is a small clique full of dumpster fires, so it is just low hanging fruit for /cow/ fodder. Our greatest asset as a community has been that we are wired to be a pack of grinning jackals. It doesn't do any service to dumpster fires to be among us for long if they lose their anonymity.

They aren't even really monarchists. NRx is a thoroughly bourgeoisie intellectual movement that justifies anti-democratic views with their shopkeeper morality. There are a handful of Catholics among them that have vaguely traditionalist views on the subject but all in all it has not escaped its' Anarcho-Capitalist roots.

you fucked up kike, nothing wrong with the guy

This. If you still dont think Moneyjew is a cult leader (a shitty one), just watch how his followers react to hard facts.
Vid also related. Moneyjew is just another filthy fucking lying kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=xw78QZF3chg

This is what Molyneux tells his followers to do. If someone disagrees with you then you shut down the conversation. You can probably find instances in his back catalogue where he literally says "Shut it down". He used to say it a lot until he became aware of the Alt-Right. Undoubtedly he was exposed to the "Shut It Down" meme by us and refined his rhetoric.

But that's all he's done. Refined rhetoric. He hasn't actually ever changed his position on anything. He just alters his tone on a subject and that's enough to satisfy people. I'm vicariously embarrassed for these suckers.

I don't shill for him, but I think he is doing a lot of shit right.

based on what?

no he doesn't

He himself doesn't seem to care about it, at the same time he has brought race realism to a very wide audience and stayed more credible then most while doing so.

he has made it clear where he was wrong about borders.

What are those caps supposed to show? Besides you not saying anything and someone you responded to, but hid. And saying anarkiddy a lot.

You sound like you are just making shit up now.

wew

Sinead is crazy but what about Red Ice?

Quit necrobumping threads, faggot

Do your job and clean up the board and I wouldn't have to retard.

Fighting between Renegade and NRx.

If you'll excuse me, I'll sage myself out of here and get myself the snooze you've induced me too.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Translation: We need to force people here to associate with people they do not support.

This.

Couldn't be more transparent that OP is a shill.

I see, in order to stop being a hivemind, we have to force visitors to do what the Hivemind wants them to do.
Well, I seriously doubt there is a group of people who want to do exactly that, so I assume you are attacking anyone who barely holds to those views.
That is weird, because if Milo isn't trying to be one of us, then why is he appealing to the alt-right….

Verdict, your a shill.

Is this more SJW gibberish?