Some fag on half chan about to an hero on stream, thought yalld be interested…

Some fag on half chan about to an hero on stream, thought yalld be interested…

periscope tv/w/1eaKbRwddjnKX

you are the cancer

are you retarded?

oh come on if he actually goes through with it you would still consider him a fag?

He is a faggot because like all faggots it's all about getting any attention he can. People kill themselves all the time but only attention whores make a thread and stream.

did he do it yet?

user is about to an hero. have some respect

Respect what? Someone literally attention-whoring themselves to death?

I'm sure plenty of user want to watch but doesn't mean anfag deserves respect.

they never actually go through with it.

t. oldfag

Link is fake botch

Barth2032

its not attention whoring if you're going to die you faggot. have some respect for human life and let user have 5 minutes of fame, you disgusting nigger. ur probably the type of faggot that beats kittens, too, aren't you. fucking subhuman

that one user did - hanged himself with a belt on the rail

No, no i am not interested.

I have a thing for jewish women , I don't know why,, maybe its from watching too many hollywood movies, but even then when I was younger the only girls that turned me on were the jewish ones.. i still remember their faces and names

she definitely is one. hits all the same spots.
((trump))

Sucks to be you, Chaim. Most jewesses get rid of their Jewfro, hook nose and nigger lips as soon as possible.

Joke aside, jewish women used to serve as prostitutes to a very large degree. Remember that by jewish law, anything born to a jewish woman counts as a jew. So during periods of infiltrating into a society, they would lure goyim studs, keep the bastard children and often raise them. Jewish men would literally elf themselves to later have descendants that vaguely resembled the ethnicity they wanted to appear as.

But getting to the point, you may have had an ancestor(s) that enjoyed (jewish) prostitutes and due to epigenetics you recognize jewish women as someone that would service you and treat you like a bull. Famous bastards in recent years due to this includes Barack Obama. No, this is not a joke.

yea, the jewish gene pool is quite a minefield

Very interesting.. I have to mull all of that over for a bit.

I have a very high IQ as well I hope i'm not secretly a kike, that would blow

also checked.

more like a gas chamber

So that's why lots of jewish women are taking chinese husbands now?
And as far as Obama goes hes a jew? But hes muslim too?

I wonder if the term succubus was invented for kike broads