All Christians are anti-SJW's

Name a Christian SJW?

Pro-Tip: You can't.

You mean a Christian that wants to limit free speak to protect their ideals? There are more than a few.
Sage for one of many bait threads.

False. Christians are all about free speech, which is why they're all Republican.

Christian Social Justice Warriors -

Fuᴄking cuᴄked mods, man…

how about…

Pope Francis
Mother Theresa
Archbishop Tutu
Martin Luther King
St Francis of Assisi
Gerard Winstanley
Leo Tolstoy
Jesus Christ
Anyone involved with Liberation Theology or Christian Anarchism

Try harder nazifag, your lies are wearing thin

liberation theology was condemned as heresy. try harder, d&c kike

Pope Francis

good joke

Hi intl!

Obama, Sharpton, the Pope, Merkel.

He's catholic. Not Christian, dumbasses.

Christianity is probably the most anti-degenerate religion of all times. Almost every aspect of it is designed to stamp out degeneracy and promote high ideals. No wonder the disgusting do-as-thou-wilt demons are trying to destroy it.

Obama pretended to be christian for a few weeks during the 08 campaign.

True.

yu lik criket budy?

i lik criket

Claiming that there "catholics", "satanists", "muslims" and "mormons" are Christians are non-sense. The Pope is a Catholic. Obama is a fake Christian, was brought up on Muslim religion. I can go on and on, but the point is there is a difference between Christians, Catholics and Mormons. Christians don't count Catholics or Mormons as part of the Christian religion. Catholics are heavily involved with satanic rituals. The book of Mormon is completely made up, just like Scientology and has already been disproven.

Onogo a muslim, catholics satanist
That's just about all you ever do, you sucker of shit from a diseased tranny's ass. Boring doesn't do you justice. Moron is too weak a word.

Catholics are Christians you retarded ape. You misundersrand the reformed church with the whole Christianity, which is delightful ignorance.

Any christian you don't like is not a real christian. Typical. How convenient for you.

They aren't Christians because the things they do disqualifys them from being Christians.
"Fallacies" are not an argument.

Wew maybe he's both :^) xD also:
You are truly retarded.

You can be a sinful christian though. It doesn't mean you aren't one, just a very bad one.

meant for
The second directory is correct though.

As a christian believer, Harry Potter triggers me because it's the glorification of witchcraft.

You sound angry because I speaketh the trutheth. Stay triggered.

You retarded degenerates. Mormons and Catholics aren't Christians. They're not apart of our faith. That's like saying Jews are Christians. Or Scientology is Atheist religion based on science. Or Atheists are Agnostics. It just isn't true. Catholics are Catholics. Jews are Jews. Mormons are Mormons. Christians are Christians. Jehovah Witnesses are Jehovah Witnesses. Agnostics are Agnostics. Atheists are Atheists. Get the picture? Or are you that damn retarded?

Except it doesn't work when the religion is completely different from each other. That's like calling Republicans "Democrats". It doesn't work.

That is a stupid thing to say and you are a stupid person for saying it. Protestants broke away from catholics. Mormons broke away from protestants. You christians have been fighting each other over the title of "real christian" for centuries.

Christians, Catholics and Mormons aren't the same thing you moronic toad. Fuck off with that bullshit.

I didn't said they were the same, you retard. I said they are denominations of christianity. Pay fucking attention.

You keep using that meme. It doesn't mean what you think it means.

This picture fits because you think Catholics and Mormons are Christians, which they're not. If they're Christian, they would call themselves Christians. Dumbass.

Idiot that has no idea what denomination means: Protestants aren't christian because they call themselves protestants.

That's how retarded you are. You are dumb even by christianity's low standards.

You're the idiot here. Mormons and Catholics aren't Christians. In fact Catholics existed longer than Christianity has. Calling them Christians, would be like calling Christians "Jews" because Jesus was a Jew.

You are actually a legit retard, aren't you?

Is your argument.

is your argument

Says the guy calling Catholics and Mormons "Christians". Get educated dumbass, it's not the same religion.

You know, what, I take that back, I think you are just really dedicated to your trolling. Good to see some still care to put some effort into it.

is your argument

is your argument

is your argument

is your argument

is your argument

Isn't that what you're doing by calling "Catholics" and "Mormons" actual Christians? That's like calling Agnostics "Atheists". Complete contradiction.

Christians believe in Jesus - atheists & agnostics both doubt the validity of all gods
Seems pretty clear cut to me, nigger

Wrong.

atheist
a·the·ism (ā′thē-ĭz′əm)
n.
Disbelief in or denial of the existence of God or gods.

agnostic
ag·nos·tic (ăg-nŏs′tĭk)
n.
a. One who believes that it is impossible to know whether there is a God.
b. One who is skeptical about the existence of God but does not profess true atheism.
2. One who is doubtful or noncommittal about something.

Christian
Chris·tian (krĭs′chən)
adj.
1. Professing belief in Jesus as Christ or following the religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus.
2. Relating to or derived from Jesus or Jesus's teachings.
3. Manifesting the qualities or spirit of Jesus, especially in showing concern for others.
4. Relating to or characteristic of Christianity or its adherents.

Roman Catholic
adj. Abbr. RC
Of, relating to, or being the Roman Catholic Church.
n.
A member of the Roman Catholic Church.

Mormon
Mor·mon (môr′mən) Mormon Church
n.
1. An ancient prophet believed to have compiled a sacred history of the Americas, which was translated and published by Joseph Smith as the Book of Mormon in 1830.
2. A member of the Mormon Church. Also called Latter-day Saint.
adj.
Of or relating to the Mormons, their religion, or the Mormon Church.

Rabbi Yeshua

Atheists are idiots.

By their logics, all Christians are Jews since Jesus was a Jew.

Trump.

They are Abrahamic religions.
All of them are branched off each other.

nice meme

Trump's an anti-SJW. Try again.

They do. They call all religious people "Christians". Jews aren't Christians. Catholics aren't Christians. Mormons aren't Christians. Mormons are Mormons. Jews are Jews. Morons are Morons. Can't call a moron a smart person. Let alone call a Christian a Jew.

I believe whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you stranger.

Joker from The Dark Knight said that

But in all seriousness, I believe in the truth. I believe words mean what they actually mean. I don't twist it and claim that person A is a liberal and then contradict myself and say that person A is a conservative. You can't be two things at once, it doesn't work that way.

To put it in a simpler way, I'm gonna make a list in green text to make you understand.

thread should have ended here
Pretty much all of them are

You'll have a harder time finding a christian that isn't a SJW.

lrn2history
SJWs do what the church did before the secular era

the fuck

Except you're wrong. Christians are anti-SJW's because they discriminate against gay people.

TL;DR

Still doesn't prove that Christians are SJW's. Especially since Christians are anti-gay.

I can.

In fairness, it's a very different "social justice", but still.

What things do they do that disqualifies them as Christians? How do you know you're the one who got it right?

Do you enjoy being this stupid? People always told me ignorance was bliss.

you wish nigger, church has always been feeding niggers and lately the pope started kissing nigger feet.

Bill O'Reilly and his "war on Christmas" bullshit is about as SJW as you can get. Let's all dogpile on some poor fuck working in the checkout line at Wal-Mart because she said "Happy Holidays", sending Billo running for his Safe Space where he can snuggle with kittens and puppies as he desperately tries to undo the damage done to his paper-thin faith. If Jesus came back today, the first thing he'd do is go to Billo and say "Jesus Fucking Christ, BIllo, stop being such a goddamn pussy."

Holla Forums

they support Zionism and politicised feminism, also their board is a hugbox, pretty sure some of them would claim to be christian