What fucking major should I do in college so that I don't end up a fucking failure...

What fucking major should I do in college so that I don't end up a fucking failure? I just want to make a decent living and have a girl that will stay faithful to me. Is pre-med even worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

voyeur-house.tv/realm1/cam13
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

liberal arts or feminine studies

You know, the last thing I want is to be invited somewhere where some beautiful yet stuck up cunt says "oh hi! Let me introduce you to my husband, he's a doctor/engineer/etc."

I want to make fat stacks, lads. Not be some fucking faggot "just making it."

Exactly, trades are fucking shit.

The problem is, do I still have a fucking chance? Look at my grades so far, anons…

First Semester: SCC 9 Credits
U.S History to 1877 - B
Introduction to Psychology - B
Art Appreciation - B
Second Semester: SCC 10 Credits
American Government - C
Intro to Cultural Anthropology - B
English Composition I - A
Third Semester: SCC 9 Credits
Introduction to Criminal Justice System - B
Introduction to Theater - A
Introduction to Mass Communication - B
Fourth Semester: SCC 3 Credits
American Literature After 1800 - A
Fifth Semester: Lindenwood 6 Credits
Contemporary Mathematics - C
English: Research and Argumentation - C

Total Credits Completed With Classes: 36
Total A: 3
Total B: 6
Total C: 3

Do I even have a chance to still attempt pre-med?

I haven't taken any serious science classes, I just have been really serious after my last semester and I don't want to be a fucking nobody. I want to be a decent person. Not just some fuck who goes for a basic cunt job.

Be honest with me anons.

In that picture, I took out the college success seminar since that's only for graduating one school that I no longer attend.

Trades aren't shit, but they aren't as good as Holla Forums makes them out to be.

Fair enough…

Engineering (civil, electrical, mechanical), computer science, and buisness if your school has a good network of alumni. Also make sure your school will help you get an internship.

just because it's a meme doesn't mean it's not true
that said, it's not true

hi rabbi!

voyeur-house.tv/realm1/cam13

I'm french/Japanese and I like to lift weights, but getting dirty is a no-no.

god damn

There are three professions with guaranteed employment:

Don't do engineering as it has the worst ratio of pay to personal liability of any profession.

Unless you go to a top school, going to law school is largely a waste of money, the market is oversaturated.

have fun with your 16 hour days

user, it largely doesn't matter what you do in college, you'll learn more on the job than you will there. Just do something that actually teaches and tests you, STEM is fine.

user you didn't take any pre-med classes. You weren't even a half time student in during some of these semesters. This doesn't look good at all. None of these classes will help you get in. You need right foundation. Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Cell Biology, Engineering Calculus, and Human Anatomy. These are the classes you need to take. You better start volunteering too. Cs get degrees, but they don't get you into grad school. They will be more forgiving if you are active in your community and your school.