Strawpoll: How would you prevent gun violence?

They're at it once again, Holla Forums.

strawpoll.me/10639496/

We show them that the 2nd Amendment will not be infringed by voting "none of these."

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10640876
amazon.com/Blacklisted-History-Senator-McCarthy-Americas/dp/1400081068/192-7159050-4850017?ie=UTF8&tag=freedradio-20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Deport non-whites

What a cuck poll.

I wouldn't

the only valid answers are "better mental healthcare" or "none of these"

Except for trannies and faggots that think they're animals, they're perfectly normal, you shitlord!!!!

The best way to end gun crime is to outlaw liberalism so they can't turn the public into mental defuncts anymore. Most mass shooters are effeminate young men that have been destroyed by liberalism and snapped.

"Better mental healthcare" is the best answer because it implies that the problem is just crazy people being crazy and places no blame on the guns themselves. That being said, mental health care in the US is just kike brainwashing fluoride pill bullshit.

Where did you find the link OP? Just want to witness the salt.

where is deporting niggers and spics?

Most mass-shooter's were on SSRI meds anyway.

It's essentially the question of the day on Strawpoll.

A poll so nice, I voted thrice!

Deporting all non-whites and publicly hanging offenders convicted of murder and similar crimes.

the leftybots are hitting it

strawpoll.me/10640876

Created a version of OP's poll that isn't for faggots.

Deport all non-whites.

wew lads

I fucking dare them to try that shit

Who determines who needs mental healthcare? Trannies and faggots aren't considered mentally ill. They are more likely to call people that are considered racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, etc mentally ill. Then they just have to find an offensive comment you made to label you as such, and take your guns away.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Now that you mention it, I'm actually surprised the DSM hasn't classified shitlord thinking as a mental illness yet maybe in the next version. I guess the left couldn't get their dopamine release by virtue signaling against the ebil right wing extremists and naughtzee white supremists if it was classified as a mental illness.

Considering how racism is already deemed a crime worse than murder by many, your predictions are almost certain to become reality.

Being against the government is already considered by some doctors to be a mental illness.

Remind me how the US isn't the USSA again? They used to do that shit in soviet Russia

none, manditory millitary service for two years like what switzerland does. all other options are shit

agreed

Isn't that somekind of botnet or something?

McCarthy was right about everything.

amazon.com/Blacklisted-History-Senator-McCarthy-Americas/dp/1400081068/192-7159050-4850017?ie=UTF8&tag=freedradio-20

everything is a botnet nowadays

"Forced sterilization of niggers" is conspicuous by it's absence.

why isnt "remove all non-whites" an option?

make gun training, ownership and carry mandatory, provided training and responsibility exam is succesful

this would solve everything

It's in the DSM except it's covered in Anxiety disorders under phobias

Indophobia - fear/dislike of India or Indian culture
Islamophobia – fear/dislike of Muslims
Judeophobia – fear/dislike of Jews
Lesbophobia – fear/dislike of lesbians
Negrophobia – fear/dislike of black people
Xenophobia – fear/dislike of foreigners or extraterrestrials
Shiaphobia - fear/dislike of Shiites
Sinophobia – fear/dislike of Chinese people
Sunniphobia - fear/dislike of Sunnis
Transphobia – fear/dislike of transgender people

did my part, bump'

Just give everyone a gun.

Execute all non-whites and white traitors such as commies and muslim converts.

video related

Every Time.

NIGGA WUDYU TALKIN BOUT FO WHITY CRACKA RACKA ASS MUHFUGGA

usually the patient either voluntarily or by exhibiting some harmful behavior.
since the question is
adequate mental health care will prevent some not very much gun violence.

the only way to prevent gun violence is to get rid of all guns, that isn't practical or constitutional.
the best answer in my opinion is to allow open carry and concealed carry by law abiding citizens.
criminals always go for the weakest targets

Criminals DO NOT follow gun laws.
It's that fucking simple, yet liberals are too mentally retarded to EVER grasp it.

These puppets need to be strung up along with their puppeteers.

The thing is the people who vote "all of these" have nogunz, and the people who vote "none of these" have gunz.

Whose opinion is worth more goyim :^)

hol up

When can I get off Mr. Lenin's Wild Ride?

Is that real? What idiot thinks disliking a group of people is a phobia?

Why is this bumplocked? This is literally the featured strawpoll right now.