SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBER FIRST TESLA AI DEATH

Nothing to see here. Move along…

>archive.is/sFIIz

Well, he didn't die for Israel, but at least he died in a Jewish automobile.

Oh man, that's bad news user.

He must have invented something. Something intended for the chosen ones to have possession of. Why don't jews invent things for other jews? Yahweh works in mysterious ways.

Shhheeeeiiiitttt

It's just a cohencidence guys

Jews have never invented a single fucking thing. All they do is steal inventions and then corrupt them.

Check out his youtube channel :^)

Wait but I thought the cars that goys aren't even allowed to directly control are the safest :^)

How could something like this happen?

Crashing this car… With NO SURVIVORS!

Holy fuck.

AND HE KEPT ON TESTING IT
WHY
HE SHOULD HAVE STOPPED

I am on the verge of having a conniption fit. The memes are coming out of the woodwork.

Didn't a semi turn left in front of him?
It wasn't even the autopilots fault.

That's why you shouldn't give control over your life to sophisticated and proprietary technologies.

This. What about that guy's publications and patents?

WHO WANTS TO DRIVE NEXT?

WHO PAID YOU TO CRASH THE TESLA CAR

where did my post go

hey now its back. weird.

A LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A HIRED DRIVER!

Yes, he crashed into a semi that was taking a wide turn at that moment.
The semi driver claims the dude was watching a movie.

WAS CRASHING THIS CAR PART OF (((YOUR))) PLAN?

kek'd

I don't see any innovation there. I worked at a company doing the exact same shit a while back.

Jews hate Jesus.
Before Abraham was, I am.
I am = Yahweh

Nonono user, there's obviously a secret kike assasination plot going on here.

Cars don't just crash. I mean when did that happen the last time? Something is going on.

When important people crash, it is healthy to assume validity in the possibility that there was foul play involved. Car crashes are so rare that it is almost like winning a lottery. However, important people tend to fall into these things quite often, be they patent owners, generals or inventors…

I forgot politicians like Austrian far right leaders or Nigel Farage, actors like Harrison Ford…

YOU THINK HENRY FORD WOULD HAVE ALLOWED THIS SHIT?!

yes actually, whatever sells

Nowhere does it say he was Seal Team 6. Nowhere does it say Tesla wanted Nexu.

S&R for hoax.

Watch, that’ll be the new conspiracy theory.

His company probably invented something that would better automate driving. Tesla wanted it, but instead of buying the rights to it, they decided to develop the technology on their own.

Isn't this the first crash is like a few million miles?
Isn't that a better error rate than humans?

Yes, and the OP is just as clickbait as the media on this.
Even "conservative" sites like Breitbart have a hateboner for Tesla, with one example being their misleading article about how Tesla was hiring illegals and underpaying them with their government funds, when the real "story" was that it was just one of the many subcontractors they hired doing so.

What gets me are the many "conservatives" in the comments sections on all things Tesla parroting outright lies as though Tesla is a big evil corporation for nearly bringing us viable electric cars and the infrastructure to support them.

All of the stories around Seal Team Six are psyops you fucking moron. The level of absurdity surrounding it is off the charts.

You actually can get off the ride

Friendly reminder to buy an old car that you can learn how to fix while you still can.

N-no we just need to have every single car on the road be an AI. And then put up a network so they'll all be aware that the others are on the road! This could not possibly go wrong at all go-fellow /Po/lak!

The problem here is this is an average across all people in the US. Like most stats, if you break down the data, you'd probably find that different age, race and sex groups have different death averages. This stat also doesn't take into account the fact that not everyone who dies in a car accident was actually driving a car, passenger deaths are counted here too. Not even going over the statistics, it's the fact that someone, who is probably an excellent driver, died in an accident where an imperfect driving AI was at fault.

Given how accident prone Seal Team 6 members are recently, perhaps it was his fault, why would he put himself in danger like that?

tesla a shit, musk a jew welfare whore

Why do these guys keep getting killed in coincidences? Do they know too much?

He probably just died because he uses the damn autopilot feature more than anyone else. By the looks of it he has dozens of videos documenting his use of the autopilot feature, meaning he has been testing it extensively; in other he's simply the person most likely to die from using the feature because uses it so god damn much.

?

stop this retarded disinfo
the jews worship baal, they only pretend to worship yahweh because he cursed them to forever wander the earth and be genocided and kicked out of every land they ever occupied till the end of time, the old testament and the torah both explicitly state that this happened, and the jew has been trying to make it up to god since then, but he left them.

the only god they have anymore is baal, who the higher up jews worship with blood sacrifice.

Seal team 6 doesn't even fucking exist anymore you twat.

The Jews want to corner the market in Shabbos Goy AI. Now they don't have to pay the goyim and keep their money within the Jewish community with their newly acquired er I mean invented technology.

Same as the kosher scam. Don't buy goy wine! Only buy kosher! It keeps money within the community and deprives the goyim of wealth!

Sleaziest race on the planet.