Bilderberg Primary Source Material Released

Bilderberg Primary Source Material Academic Archive

publicintelligence.net/bilderberg-archive/

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?zwt7jcor4zdwg0t
mega.nz/#!PlcgHZLS!Bt4SY14R5RDX9ZiZEHmaPwZQOzDLa57hFK6rLhaVPC4
americanfreepress.net/html/bilderberg_resource_page.html
infowars.com/the-bilderberg-group-founded-by-a-nazi-and-continuing-the-agenda-of-the-nazis/
archive.is/xq6Ls
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/netherlands/7377402/Dutch-Prince-Bernhard-was-member-of-Nazi-party.html
archive.is/uY5Ak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Bernhard_of_Lippe-Biesterfeld
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Bernhard_of_Lippe-Biesterfeld#Second_World_War
archive.is/YFLma
w2.vatican.va/content/benedict-xvi/en/speeches/2011/september/documents/hf_ben-xvi_spe_20110922_reichstag-berlin.html
bilderbergmeetings.org/participants.html
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/1974572.stm
tohno-chan.com/ddl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post them here or upload to >>>/pdfs/

The PDFs are too large (some are 15MB). Should I upload them somewhere (e,g. Mega) ?

Can someone put them all into one file and upload them to mega or smth?

This is from 2002. Nowadays they're kvetching about Trump and trying to kill Nige.

Bilderberg documents mirrored:

mediafire.com/?zwt7jcor4zdwg0t

mega.nz/#!PlcgHZLS!Bt4SY14R5RDX9ZiZEHmaPwZQOzDLa57hFK6rLhaVPC4

Bilderberg Primary Source Material Academic Archive

The following documents were obtained from a variety of sources who contributed copies of documents related to the Bilderberg Group from academic institutions. Documents contributed to the collection are sometimes photocopied and in other cases photographed page by page during visits to academic institutions, diplomatic libraries and legal archives including the Presidential Library of Dwight D. Eisenhower, the Harvard Law Library, the National Archive and the archive of former State Department official and member of the Bilderberg Steering Committee Robert Murphy held at the Hoover Institution at Stanford University.

Bump

Not long ago people were denying Bilderberg even existed or, failing that, claiming they go there to discuss banalities such as cars and fine wines. Pretty impressive that we now have actual Bilderbergleaks.

The only source of info that talked about Bilderberg was Willis Carto's (RIP) Spotlight, which is now americanfreepress.net/html/bilderberg_resource_page.html
They would send Jim Tucker. That was it. That's all you heard about it, until Alegs Jones jumped on the bandwagon.
Other than that, Bilderberg was just one of those "conspiracy theories". If someone wrote a book about it, the only hard evidence in it would be 2 or 3 obscure newspaper articles.

I still meet people who claim that it doesn't exist when I tell them about it.

Bump

why not upload them to libgen and archive.org?

Something else I think should be straightened out about Bilderberg is conspiracy fags trying to tie Bilderberg to "nazis" through Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands.

infowars.com/the-bilderberg-group-founded-by-a-nazi-and-continuing-the-agenda-of-the-nazis/
archive.is/xq6Ls
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/netherlands/7377402/Dutch-Prince-Bernhard-was-member-of-Nazi-party.html
archive.is/uY5Ak

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Bernhard_of_Lippe-Biesterfeld
In 1954, he was a co-founder of the international Bilderberg Group, which has met annually since then to discuss corporate globalization and other issues concerning Europe and North America.

While at university, Bernhard joined the Nazi Party. He also enrolled in the Sturmabteilung (SA), which he left in 1934 when he graduated.[4] The Prince later denied that he had belonged to SA, to the Reiter-SS (SS Cavalry Corps), and to the NSKK, but these are well-documented memberships.

(OOOH, he was a member during college, UNTIL 1934!!!! Shocking!!!)

When the war broke out, he ran off to England:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Bernhard_of_Lippe-Biesterfeld#Second_World_War

and then spent the rest of his life working for the jew world order. What a bigtime nazi…

Bump.

Bilderberg is like 50% Jewish. Pretty strange if they are a nazi organization.

nice thread. how'd it get all the way down the catalog.

You sir are a scholar and a gentleman. I stopped bumping threads after the Mason took over, but with this kind of posturing, I might come back to do this again. The sliding has been non-stop since May. It might still be worth being active here even with the data mining. You did a damn good job not to let this one die.
Keep doing God's work and stay vigilant

ashkeNAZI?

Holy shit. (((Bilderberg))) murdered that dude?

Don't let them slide this

Bump

Bump for great justice

I'll bump this thread with an archive.is link: archive.is/YFLma

This will be my final bump.

False alternatives.
It is not the voter to decide if someone is guilty of a crime.

By not doing what his job mandates legally and constitutionally, to uphold the law regardless of the person, he is destroying “credibility”, legitimacy of the state.

w2.vatican.va/content/benedict-xvi/en/speeches/2011/september/documents/hf_ben-xvi_spe_20110922_reichstag-berlin.html

As for the election, somebody else is going to compete with Trump, somebody not criminal.

Noteworthy speech and Adams is as manipulative as ever.

false thread, sorry

Its all the occult at that level.

They don't see themselves and German nazi or Jewish Communist. Its all hail Lucifer and fuck the little guy.

Waiting for screens, will keep this bumped when I have time

Page 37 onward from the 2002 report is ridiculous. I was a kid when everything described in that thing was occurring, but you can see that there was basically an emergence of a "far right" moment in the Netherlands. The leader who formed that independent block was assassinated, but he and his party had come up with ways to lower the unemployment rate, and kick out career politicians. Yes, he was shot by some animal activist (who was a snackbar upset that his stance on immigration was "intolerant".)

He saw it coming 14 years ago.

As a child; I've shared a dinner table with Pim a few times. Pim was definitely one of my rolemodels. A smart and well behaved man that I really looked up to. He had walls of books in his house and seemed to be knowledgeable on damn near every subject. He should have lived.

Where are the last 14 years?

>>>/polarchive/

THEORY
Those are fake documents released to make people stop asking questions about Bilderberg.

I second this

The anti-conspiracy theory progamming is strong.

He was such a nazi that he broke the cease-fire to hunt down every "collaborateur" he could find with his ZOGsquads and argued for the execution of every single SS-member.
The only reason he was able to do these things is because he had some very juicy secrets on the bastard family and could blow the lid of that whole farce of a 'royal house' we've got.

Daily reminder there was a second shooter with a different caliber who did the headshot.
Daily reminder that there were two 'police trainings' ongoing in the area (but outside Hilversum) and were at the scene quicker than the local police during rush hour.
Daily reminder that this was a hit by done by Beatrix who phoned (((Salomonson))) to "take care of it"

It wasn't a mudslime, it was a Lefty cuck with a gun.

The official narrative is that he was upset that Pim allowed for minks (animals) to be hunted for fur and that's why he shot him.

Years later we now know better.

The guy is out of prison btw and treated like a princess.

Nah it's less than that. Stop reading that ZOGsomething.com website, it's not a reliable source.

I remember something much better called Jewish Tribal Review but I think it's gone now.

Pym Fortuyn was murdered by a mentally ill vegan Social Justice Warrior.

Attending members change with the years but the majority is indeed jewish.

Is anyone willing to start researching who these participants are and what theyre doing now in the world.
It would help us recognize who's pulling the strings in future events.
I'll be doing the 2002 one anyway but I'd appreciate any help with the ones before that.

Actually scratch that,its probably irrelevant by now.
Take a look at the 2016 participants directly
bilderbergmeetings.org/participants.html
Never knew they have an actual website where they disclose who the participants are.

Here's what i could find.

Wolfensohn means 'wolf child' or 'wolf son'.

There's no mention of jewish ancestry in his Kikepedia article but the guy's religion is apparently jewish.

He studied law, did some work as a lawyer, but after graduating from Harvard Business School the guy quickly gets into banking and rises through the ranks, he even worked as senior executive for Solomon Brothers; the guys that invented the mortgage-backed securities, derivatives, that led to the 2007 financial crisis.

After that, he is quickly surrounded by the usual suspects.

He helped Chrysler from banktruptcy with Paul Volker, who would later become chairman of the Federal Reserve.

Bill Clinton nominated him for President of the World Bank, for which he served two five-year terms.

He founded his own think-tank, which focused on the Middle-East and Asia. More info in one of the pictures.

Wolfensohn currently invests in and advises governments and big corporations.

Since 2006 he's been chairman of the International Advisory Board of Citigroup. In 2009, he became a member of the International Advisory Council of the Chinese sovereign wealth fund China Investment Corporation.

He's been approached with questions about the Bilderberg Group but didn't want to talk about it. Obviously because they're a bunch of arrogant evil and scheming fucks.

There are literally second-rate two-bit Dutch politicians on that list. Of which two are sandniggers.

What in the everloving fuck could those losers possibly be doing on that meeting?

Really though,either the the importance of the members has drastically decreased or the list is fake.

I don't remember the precise year but I checked the names once and I estimated the % of jews at about 20-25%. If it had been 50% it would have been obvious. That's not the case.

tbh Bilderberg was never some "serious secret club". It's more or less like the elitist (((bankers))) in the US meeting with policy makers to influence their vision of a world without nation states.

Bilderberg and all these other types of meetings are based on the thought that the population and media prevent "good decision making". Therefore they hide, use nepotism and back-room deals to progress their agenda out of a benign thought of "making the world better" or often simple power hunger.

Yes, they are all traitors by definition but it's not the masonic sikrit club everyone hopes it to be.

There is only Aboutaleb, if you were thinking of Kajsa Ollongren she is Finnish.

Not really that bright are you?
Aboutaleb is the mayor of the biggest port in Europe and poised to become the Labour frontrunner in the Netherlands.

That's fucking nothing compared to the usual caliber of attendees. He's a nobody. I looked up a few articles and we're not the only ones who noticed the lowering value of the Bilderberg group.

As for you Labour frontrunner sandnigger; that party is just about over and done in The Netherlands.

Yeah it was, and still is. It's only recently, since they can't hide it anymore in this digital age, that their meetings make the news. Before that it didn't even make the news, maybe some blogs, and even now they are not allowed to disclose what was discussed at the meetings.

Even though there's goddamn representatives in there.

Oh and the list isn't fake, others have reported on these losers as well.

Not really. They are "openly secret". Yes, they commit conspiracy by excluding press, national decision levels and nepotism. This is institutionalized lobbying and nepotism.

Not trying to play it down but their secretive aura is only caused by the ignorance of 90% of the people they rule.

Absolutely not, they've always kept this meeting secret until they no longer could, simply because aware people from around the world got on their trail and started making a fuss.

And they're still as secretive as ever, as such, politics, voting, media; it's all a fucking show.

They're really a bunch of spineless cowards, if you want to fuck over your people then go on and fight them.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/1974572.stm

"The man who shot anti-immigration politician Pim Fortuyn started out as a passionate animal rights activist who fought against factory farming and struggled to explain his veganism at dinner parties. But Volkert van der Graaf - sentenced to 18 years' imprisonment - was also a perfectionist with rigid morals who felt it his duty to protect weaker groups in society. He saw Fortuyn as a threat to those groups, comparing his rise to that of Nazism in Germany in the 1930s."

A crazy ecolo-leftist moralist.

If the PDF is too big. Upload here.
tohno-chan.com/ddl/

He was assasinated, the man even confessed in court for doing so. Of course he didn't do this on his own though.

Yes, for sure. Just a lonely nut assasinating one of the most popular leaders of at the time one of the biggest nationalist movements in the world. Over what? Minks.

Come on, think a bit outside of the official narrative, you can't possibly let them make you believe you're this stupid.

You don't think mentally ill SJWs are capable of violence?

Take for example that 20-something autistic british guy who tried to grab the gun of a policeman at a Trump rally (in Las Vegas?) to shoot Donald Trump. I don't think he was part of some type of MK-Ultra program. He was probably just a mentally ill autist who religiously watched John Oliver and thought Donald Trump was Evil incarnate and decided it was his moral duty to try to kill him.

Politicians even today still joke that they should 'let loose' Volkert v/d Graaf on Right-wingers.

This guy didn't act on his own and most certainly didn't kill for 'animal rights'.

sage
sage for inforwars

recruitment process checking usefulness, clinton got invited as governor of Arkansas

That is still infinitely more than those 2 nobodies.

Other people have also commented on the dropping quality of the Bilderberg Group. It really stands out.

Fuck off.

LOL it's not even Infowars.

There is talk of a referendum on the EU in the Netherlands so that's probably why the king and the prime minister were at Bilderberg this year. The other dutch attendees were probably selected by the PM.

Some people in the government may look like nobodies but if they're ambitious enough they're going to climb the ranks pretty quickly thanks to their Bilderberg connections.

Manuels Valls for example, the #2 in the french government, he was a nobody when he was invited to Bilderberg 6 or 7 years ago and now if something happens to Hollande, a scandal or an accident, he could become the president of France.

In this video he's confronted by We Are Change in Paris and he says nothing is happening at Bilderberg and blah blah blah and after a few minutes he calls them conspiracy theorists and holocaust deniers

Valls might get elected in 2017. He's the best thing the center left party had in decades because he's actually a right winger authoritarian who thus drains votes from the Right.

Holy shit, why does his speaking style/mannerisms remind me of Hitler speeches?