Official MLP Thread

Rainbow Dash Is Still Best Pony

I could have swore the cyclical was still up. Oh well have another.

Better.

Dick off, horsefucker.
Have a Merry Xmas!

>regardless these fags can fuck off to >>>/mlp/
definitely "hands off" moderation here keeping your promise fag.

Wrong. Rarity is best pony

/mlp/ isn't the main pony board on Holla Forums

are you triggered by little horses?

the other thread still is up you fucking retard

This tbh

well now there's two merry christmas

stay triggered

i'm pretty triggered alright

i can't stand those people in my presence

Hi

nice typo autismo. go stick ur 2cm dick in a pony fanny, elf.

if they wanna post their ponies they should go band together and create their own fucking board. call it whatever >>>/mlbp/
you fags would be bitching more if it was leftyelf autism, r9k, v, pol, x, or a cyclical thread

NO REASON
besides to appeal to the faggot ponytards in this thread who suck "moderation's" cock to get their special snowflake cylicial thread.
while you're being a faggot how about you make every god damn thread on Holla Forums cyclical to even things out? ponyelf

as a poster of those threads i'm against the thread being cyclical (and a bunch of others were too the first time they were made cyclical, but that was ages ago)

the only moderator presence i want on this board is to remove illegal content and blatant spam

Yeah, yeah, we've heard it all before. Not gonna happen. I don't think there should be any cyclical threads on this board though.

no one wants you here

literally every topic has its own designated board o potential board on this site

this argument is retarded

back to 4chan m8

I'm sort of torn.
On the one hand our mod has a hands off approach and supports free expression.

On the other hand, he likes to bone small horses.

but if you have a thread constantly up on a board, part of me thinks you should create a board.
Oh well, the pony thread isn't about ponies. It's about triggering Holla Forums and circlejerking.

Exactly.
Holla Forums of all places shouldn't have a cyclical thread.
Thi is the equivalent of someone posting "daily MLP thread" just with cyclical threads just have mod sponsorship to display this.

They always were and said they would. But they'll make double sure to delete your entire post history if you bully him, but the thread with little girls in skimpy outfits in a pedofag hideout thread? Nah. Ignore them " because this other guy clearly needs me to delete his thread history and stalk him from thread to thread. '

>daily thread of content should be a thing on a RANDOM board.

delet this

this board is an anarchy board, it's random in the sense that it doesn't have a designated topic for the board

and even then, that thread doesn't even have a constant topic

feel free to go look at the fucking tags of this board

OMGz triggered! You don't like horsefucking, get back to tumbrina.

Ok.

well at least it's even now

but you should still kill yourself

Oh shit you're actually doing it.
Please let this happen for a week. I think it'd be cool to have a board with only cyclicals.

You fucking did as well. Are you drunk?
You're not fooling anyone equine intercourse practitioner.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

It's like I'm pissing in an ocean of piss.

thanks dysoçučķ. i knew you'd take the bait to distract everyone from your obvious ponyfag favouritism.

not dysnomia

i'm the other guy

read the name

oh yeah.

couldn't

see

with

faggot

party

hat.

so you're the one that reddit spaces lad?
you'd make dysocučķ proud either way

i'm not making any rules

i just think anything goes on this board and let the users sort out what stays up and active

only thing i am against being posted is blatantly illegal shit, but that's only because i don't want to be raided and i want the site to stay alive

Yes. Didn't know that users can petition to delete a user's post history as some sort of alternative bully punishment to the vols/BO.

reddit spacing is when you do what I'm doing right now

in reddit formatting would look like this:

i'm the other guy
read the name

so no, I'm not reddit spacing

where am i supporting admins doing that?

either pretending or legitimately dumb
i forgive either way. dysocućk and the BO need to gas themselves.

By just allowing it. You're the Vol, tell those cuçks to not get so assblasted from an anonymous internet debate they resort to under the radar punishment of deleting an entire user's post history. Fucks aakes. Give me your butthurt 1hr ban, but LEAVE MY POST HISTORY ALONE.

I think you might be retarded. Users deciding what stays up and what doesn't, does not mean they ask mods to delete it. It means it doesn't get bumped therefore doesn't stay up for long.

WE REDDIT NOAW

Nigger. The BO and Vol when angry at a user will delete his entire post history based on their fee fees . Not on his obvious spam or illegal content, but how their posting hurt them
Has your post received the greenlight?

i'm just a random user, i ain't doing shit, i don't even fucking report people

i want as little moderation as possible on this board (while still keeping it functional)

Sarcasm over text rarely works.
For some reason I doubt that

Did you know that is a sign of autism?
I myself have been the victim of shadow post history deletion three times just for bullying an user who turned out to be dysocučk or the BO. A few other anons have been victimized by this reddit tier moderation.
check out the board's BO/vol activity. will show you all actions done by them as Holla Forums's logs are public. Seen dysocučk and the BO both doing it on the logs. User not banned, no illegal content, no spam, just because you happen to bully or upset an user who happens to bd the BO/vol. dysocučk being extra sensitive and over doing it beyond the defence of "haha just a joke xD" to pure malice that text and images could drive a cučk MAD.

best fucking mod ever

bump

why is the catalog gigantic now

>>>/fur/

bump

bump

Twat..
I mean…
TEst!

She is better!!