Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PXnNOBj26lk
youtube.com/watch?v=3cDLflyQ8TA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow tbh!

The nose knows.

WOAH. WTF

Fucking kikes, kristallnacht soon.

Bill Maher has joked about his own preference for much younger women many times, I remember a whole bit he had about his dick not knowing the difference between 17 and 18, maybe from his stand up act?

But yes the answer is that the media is controlled by the jews.

I probably hate this kike more than any other kike, because it comes off like he doesn't even try to be believable or genuine, yet he's still carried by Jewish nepotism anyway. It's not just that he's a Jewish propagandist, it's that he's a legitimately shitty and unconvincing host that even current year man, or dailyshow nigger puts to shame. Who watches this crap?

Anyone who claims that they wouldn't have impregnated their teacher at 14 is a fucking liar.

I had zero fuckable teachers, let alone impregnable.

Sick fuck.

It's funny as hell to see Rollins and Kennedy there.

This is awesome. This faggot and George Takei getting called out at the same time as that jew Milo. It means they'll have to let Milo slide or bring them all down. Tbh I hope it's the latter.

this. All of my teachers were old or ugly cunts, however, i would have fucked a lot of kids in the lower years. there were some amazingly good looking 10 yo's in my school.

gotta love all those butthurt comments about milo. milo is a faggot and controlled opposition, just like pretty much all of Holla Forums. also since when is it illegal to have an opinion?

it is. if you're 14 and a 35 year old has the hots for you, you're a total winner, regardless of gender.

a 14 yo boy is alpha as fuck if he does fuck a 35 year old.
and a 14 yo girl who is pretty and likeable enough for a 35 year old man to find her attractive is wife material.

puberty starts at 12 on average. not only that but boys and girls up to 5 years younger than that already instinctively know how to masturbate and do so with frequency. so whats your excuse for that? evil lizardman jew brainwashing?

If you are going to pretend to be an edgy redpilled party hard, at least drop the self-moralizing lies and admit the fucking podesta tier person who enjoy the subversion of others you are.

i don't think i'm a right-wing boogeyman meme yet.

you should get that victim complex checked though
how does people having more sex than you "subvert" anything?

I was talking about subverting kids, fucking up their sexuality and view of the world. DO YOU WANT TO CREATE MORE MILOS? Because that is how you get more Milos.

And they will fuck you up.

the 14 yo who fucked the teacher probably felt like king of the world. how does that make you fucked up?

in fact, thats a massive self-esteem boost for any pubescent kid. being like YEAH MAN I FUCKED THIS HOT WOMAN WHEN I WAS THIS YOUNG, this is basic male functionality.

sorry but milo didn't get "ruined" by pedophile lizardmen moloch baal cultists, he isn't even gay. he just got WAY TOO into his "gay right wing" persona to dodge criticism, and pulling the plug on his façade would make him lose all of his credibility, shekels, and attention he's getting. he IS fucked up, but not the way you think.

get the fuck back to reddit please

amerilard outrage culture smh.

pedos detected

youtube.com/watch?v=PXnNOBj26lk

it's all a scam, Hollywood still loves Roman Polanski and he drugged a 13 year old, ass raped her and fled the US.

sounds like censorship to me.

He's part of the machine that props up the controlled opposition.
2nd vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=3cDLflyQ8TA

pick one

The whole controversy is just an excuse to get rid of him, now that they're in power they don't need a "dangerous faggot" and it becomes a liability. He falls on his sword for Breitbart and Trump.

that's his whole skit. its amazing how far hacks like him can get by sheer pandering, thats all he does, its pure pandering. arguing against SJWs is not rocket science. just pull a fact-sheet from any legit sources, like official criminal records, and you'll win.

its funny to see him slapping the water as he drowns waiting for the right wing he so vehemently defended to save him. he has already passed his time of relevancy.

according to Holla Forums i would be 6 megapodestas (thats 6 x 1024^2 podesta boogeymans) in the pedo power scale, simply because i disagree with them.

truth is you're using pedo hysteria as a tool to silence opposition, that's quite hypocritical of you considering how much you complained about censorship the last 12 years.

That's what the left are doing with Milo. The right found an opportunity to point out their hypocrisy.
Actually, that would only be hypocritical if after years of hating jewish pedophiles Holla Forums sided with one just because he triggers the left.

among fags the word "boy" is used in a similar way that straight men use "girl". In gay parlance a "boy" can be in his 20's. The whole fake controversy is just a smear effort. There's even a board here called "/cuteboys/" and it's not about fucking children.

I'd hit it.

14 year olds aren't prepubescent.

Holla Forums has hated Milo from day 1.

He not only specifies 14 but says he was even younger when they started.
George and Milo both specified 13.
Also when gays say "13" it's not like they think that should be the cut-off point. It's a way to get their foot in the door so they can start pushing for lower and lower ages of consent.

I listened to the video.

He said that pedophilia cut off age is about 13 and that he thinks the current age of consent is about right. He wrote several articles bashing pedophiles and we're meant to be believe his master plan was to go on podcasts watched by millions and tell people he's a pedophile, bullshit.

i think you misunderstood me, its hypocritical that after so many complaints of censorship from the left to the right, you proceed to censorship everyone on the left from the right because they don't agree with you (and most likely because a thirst for a little revenge). in this case, using the pedo boogeyman.

in Holla Forums, 17 year olds are toddlers as long as they can use that to further their agenda.

i wonder if anyone asked the "boy" how he felt about it. did he feel bad? did he like it? was he actually in love or in an enjoyable relationship? nah, people under the magic "AgeOfConsent"™ aren't people, their opinions don't matter unless they can be used to further the agenda of those in power. better grab them and throw them into jail/pills to fuck them up for real while pretending the harmless relationship was the cause.

this is what a world is like when culture is ruled by women instead of men.

I don't give a fuck about Milo. There's a fracture point that will damage the left's credibility as well as hurt some of their favorite icons. If you don't make the best of opportunities like this you're a cuck. It's unfortunate that you're triggered over this but that's life.

Has this ever convinced anyone?

These 13 year old "boys" that are fucking their teachers are usually nigs and spics that mature faster than whites. The mental image people have of these 13 year olds fucking their teachers doesn't line up with the reality. With this discussion you're going into 2 minefields, age of consent and racial differences.

my how quickly have you people turned on your earlier ideals. what happened to pic related? guess it was just a lie, you just want revenge against the left, and then the left wants revenge against you, and you fuel each other on hate, gotta swap "sides" every decade or so.

Yeah, this strategy has been working for you great so far.

pretending the opposition does something is not an argument

Now you project.
Whatever it takes to help you sleep at night.

assuming you've won also isn't an argument.

still waiting on you to point out what my strawman was without resorting to exaggeration fallacies.

You attack positions you assume I hold instead of making any arguments.

both of these are not arguments

Claiming something is not an argument is not an argument as to why it's not an argument.

Acknowledging that someone is not making an argument by pointing out that they are simply claiming others are not making an argument is also not an argument.

Shitposting is not an argument

my argument is here and here also further here

you choose to ignore it and go into circular logic (begging the question), thats a fallacy to pile upon the many other fallacies you've already gone into while replying to me.
definition strawman
pretty much the 3 pillar fallacies of pedohysteria, without them the thing would crumble and people would come back to their senses, instead of being constantly enraged about fake dangers.

also, since we don't have IDs, im assuming you are the same as who was bitching about muh subversion. do you even know how wide the meaning of subversion is? you can call anything you don't like "subversive" and by dictionary definition, if its "different" its "subversive". Jesus was subversive, galileo was subversive, liberating the slaves was subversive, feminism was subversive, the industrial revolution could also be considered subversive, and so is the internet, all of these things undermined previously established authority systems.

Ugh a pedophile.

see

That image isn't an argument. Reading a list of fallacies like a redditor isn't an argument. Mistaking who I was and ranting at a ghost for half an hour is not an argument. Those linked posts you gave are not arguments. They're just "this is how i feel and if u disagree ur an x y and z because of positions i assume you hold".
I put forward the argument that you have no arguments, my reasoning being that if you had an argument you would have given it already so as not to be so thoroughly BTFO.

this thread is degenerating into a non argument

Not an argument.

we should really have IDs

found the rulecuck

samefag

try again, faggot

what did he mean by this?

all me

Let's exterminate all the pedophile elitists that enslave innocent children before we start second-guessing the age of consent, okay?

One of many reasons this is frowned upon is because a minor is neither financially nor emotionally ready to take care of another human being.

No no, we just need to lower the age they are allowed to work to sustain their little families. Nothing wrong with that.

It reminds me of a former french Minister of Culture (Frédéric Mitterrand) who is known for going on vacation to Thailand and Indonesia to meet "young boxer boys" was joking on TV once, saying that "over 14 it's disgusting" while all these parisian celebrities around the table where laughing about it.

The laws don't apply to them anyway. Besides they will destroy civilization before they allow themselves to be deposed.

Say that to all the big sisters that have raised their younger siblings through out history.

Neither are adult women or niggers, yet we allow them to do it for some reason.

they have the presidency now, there's no stopping them.

nu/pol/ is controlled by the establishment now, stop trying to reason with them.

Pedo, hebe, the noose doesn't care. You aren't helping yourself by educating people on your preferred pronoun for your sickness.

Pedophiles and Efebophiles are by definition sick, that is the description of a mental illness, which has compulsion to fuck children, lack empathy, are perverted fucks who can't help themselves and will lie and deceive to get their compulsion.

If you want to call them simply sex maniacs, its your choice, but its of a particularly bad strain of them.

Nobody is going after normal men who leave personal thoughts as thoughts.

Teenagers aren't children. Do you think nobody ever starts puberty until they're 18?

No that just implies that the man is mentally ill, it doesn't say anything about the girl.

This, nobody likes StJWs, even more insufferable than SJWs.

see

The creation of Teenagerhood was the biggest mistake of western civilization. It was born from an unholy nexus of the Victorian cult of childhood and Freudian era psychology.

The progressives have won the chess game in you head. You might as well just accept "positive consent" and He for She and all that other jazz.

That's a slippery slope, that's a fallacy.
See
in other words not an argument

Slippery slope is not always a fallacy. And even if it was the Fallacy Fallacy means that you don't automatically win because of it.
In other words not an argument.

Hello Muhammad.

all me

try again rulecuck