RELIGION OF PEACE STRIKES AGAIN

POOJEETS VS MUDSHITS

DHAKA, BANGLADESH (AP) _ Local media report that a group of up to nine attackers took hostages inside a restaurant frequented by both locals and foreigners in a diplomatic zone in Bangladesh’s capital.

970wfla.iheart.com/onair/am-tampa-bay-1578/breaking-bangladesh-hostage-situation-14871448/

archive.is/pFQcr

Bangladesh TV stations reported that the attackers entered the holey artisan bakery in Dhaka’s Gulshan area around 9:20 p.m. Friday and were holding customers and staff hostage.

The TV reports said the identities of the attackers were not immediately known.

The reports say a huge contingent of security guards cordoned off the area and the restaurant as they traded gunfire with the attackers who set off explosions.

Jamuna television reported, quoting a kitchen staff worker at the restaurant who escaped the attack, said that the gunmen chanted ``Allah Akbar'' (god is great) as they launched the attack.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=39QLE4i9voA
youtube.com/watch?v=2c_tXuZTFew&list=LLEDF9EKuhozHmJtqmYblkOw&index=3
bbc.com/news/world-asia-36261197
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meme magick plus Hindu magick will defeat the evil Saracen forces.

I am become death, the destroyer of worlds

Unfolding as we speak.
Let's see if ISIS goes for the high score.

Interesting…

it's the attackers

Terrorists for sure. Are there any muslim removers in Bangladesh? I hope they ramp up and remove more.

What are the gun laws in Bangladesh? Did this shooting happen in another gun-free zone?

if dubs it's a kike wearing a hijab

So far only one dead–police officer.
Several ISIS members have around 8 hostages.
Let's see where this goes.

dunno about bangladesh specifically, but hindu street shutters general fucking hate mudslimes. there will.most likely be reprisals.

NO POO IN LOO
POO IN MECCA!!!!
POO ON THE CAMEL THE CAMEL POO ON HIJAB!!
WE COMING WE POO ON YOU!

Imagine when sandniggers will blow the shit out of pajeets.

Check it, lads.

Just too many happenings, Can't hold them all.

in the loo?

Oh shit. Kek confirms, kosher false flag

Hah, I found it disturbing that they neglected to use utensils and dug in with their hands.

They were digging for shit. Would not want to ruin the treasure.

Wew

lol again?
uppity niggers isn't just a meme

bro….

WHAT IS A SARACEN? WHY CAN'T THEY BE OUR FRIENDS?

It's what we Americans call ragheads before they culturally enriched the twin towers

Daily reminder that #terrorismhasnoreligion

:^)

REMOVE KEBAB PAJEET, VISHNU WILLS IT

I always preferred Moslem to Saracen and Muslim

PROTECT MY CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT

Twin tower demolition was masterminded by inbreeds? How did WTC 7 collapse into its footprint? Was that inbreed master planning as well?

AE911TRUTH.ORG
INFAMY.ORG

Some one shouted allah akbar and then initiated the attak, well thats hardcore undeniable evidence that he was totally a muslim :^)

bump

Oh, sorry, I meant
Saracens are what (((bluepilled Americans))) used to call them before the false flag.

We all know who was really behind the whole thing.

This.

Can't have direct links in a false flag. You need a middle man (useful idiot)

ALWAYS

Terrorist attack in a diplomatic center of Dhaka, Bangladesh. Around 8:30 local time; 6 to 8 men wielding guns, swords, and explosives stormed a bakery, killing several police and taking foreign & domestic hostages.

Confirmed reports say there are 40+ injured, and UNCONFIRMED 20 dead. Two of the confirmed dead are first responders K.I.A.

There are 20-30 hostages right now.

U.S. Embassy says all of their personnel are safe.

ISIS has taken credit for the attack, confirmed by SITE Intel Group.

Those seeking to donate blood should go to Dhaka Medical College Hospital.

what stream bro

IF DUBS THE POO IN LOOS WILL HAVE ETERNAL VICTORY OVER KEBAB

NRA's fault.

ISIS CLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY
TO THE SURPRISE OF LITERALLY NO ONE

it's over. turns out no one cares about poos dying.

youtube.com/watch?v=39QLE4i9voA

Was thinking the same thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=2c_tXuZTFew&list=LLEDF9EKuhozHmJtqmYblkOw&index=3

CNN is still covering it

It was the term for Arabs and Muslims during the crusades.

bump

To what is he referring?

???

I hope they nuke each other. Overpopulation is such a bitch

so we get radiated poos in the loo

does this mean the Indo-European gods will bless the God Emperoro?

IF DUBS POO IN LOOS - SRBIJA ALLIANCE

DONT LET THIS GET SLID

If anyone can rape the Muslims, it would be India.

Jammat-I-Islami, an overtly Islamist political party in Bangladesh. They were made illegal in 2013 after decades of dickery, and their former leader Motiur Rahman Nizami was recently executed for war crimes dating back to Bangla's war of independence from Pakistan in the early 1970s. (source: bbc.com/news/world-asia-36261197 )

The country has been full-on clusterfuck since the Brits carved it off from Indian Bengal as 'East Pakistan': 100 million Islamic street-shitters packed into a river delta that floods every few years. Even Pajeet thinks Bangladesh is a fucking mess.

HOW HAS NO ONE NOTICED THIS

DHAKA

NEED MORE DAKKA

Four more days of Ramadan.

It hasn't even begun.

MUDSHITS CONFIRMED ORK HORDE

FOR THE EMPEROR

Here is the thing: there are utensils all over India, like most people who are not living in a shanty town will have utensils, stoneware and glassware. But, on average these crazy fucks would rather use their hand and a fucking banana leaf.

sage b/c off topic

You know, I looked at happenings like this with hope, thinking that this might change the populous' minds. But this shit keeps happening, how many more of these do we need before they wake up?

The area of the attack is where most non-Muslims congregrate in the city.

forgot to delete my soooo-gay

complimentary bump

The burning question…

And yet…