Fuck

Holla Forumsrothers i need your help. Please take a while and hear me out. I have noone to talk to, everyone is asleep. I am a weird person, I'm not a sociopath but I'm really laid back, I'm having real difficulties feeling something towards other people and I can be a really manipulative dick. That's gonna be important later.
Recently I broke up with my gf of 3 years. I broke up with her, because she was kind of a parasite. That's a long and boring story, the bottom line is that we are not together. I was really happy after our break up, I had much more time, money and fewer problems. It's been a month since our breakup and I started being kinda curious how's her life going without me. It's going good, she met some new people and such.
Then I started feeling all those weird things. I have a lot of real friends, but I'm jealous that she meets new people, probably other men, and I'm just playing vidya and drinking. I kind of want to be with her again, even though I know she was a pain in the ass. I feel sick when I think that a girl who was once in my arms will probably be sucking another man's dick soon. I don't need her and I don't want her, but I just cannot accept the fact, that she will be happy with someone else. She was the most important person in my life once, and now she's going to be gone.
That's why I need your help. I am extremely laid back and kind of dead inside. I never felt anything like this. That's a lot of contradictory feelings. I can't cope with that. Now I feel like shit, feeling happy that I'm not in a toxic relationship anymore, but at the same time feeling sad that she's not with me. Any shrinks in the house ?

Feel free to ask me anything and post your stories. I will help if I can.

roll

czech'em

ask yourself if you really like her that much that you would have allowed the break up to happen in the first place.

maybe find a new better person. just let yourself go.

NICE GET

That's the thing. I'm asking myself but I can't answer. I KNOW that I'm better of without her but i FEEL like i'm wrong.
This break up was easy for me, because I had other things on my mind during that period. Now I have more free time, and the more I am thinking about it, the more i feel like shit.
hell i don't even know what i feel anymore, At this point I'm just listening to pink floyd and finishing my second pack of cigarettes while thinking about it. Relationships suck.

i would like to rall as well
rall

OP I feel for you. same user again.

I once knew a girl who was really cool but she just had some really bad habits and was in general a really horrible human being that just happened to be nice with me, just me, because she liked me.

it was the most painful thing I ever had to do to break up the relationship before it could take off, that and it wasn't going to work anyway since she lived on the other side of the world.

but had it been possible I would have had to break up anyway.

she was the sweetest person in the world, but only to me. something about that simultaneously struck me as the sweetest thing but also scary and sad.

it left me with a need for a dominant woman to take care of me and protect me. she was such a knight in shining armor. but a poison in a well.

Yeah, mine was similiar. Nobody liked her, because she was weird. Like, she was a very good singer (voice of an angel) and she wouldn't miss an occasion to show it off.
The only difference between us is that mine wasn't really a horibble person. She was very empathetic and all, but she was a bitch unintentonally. Let's say I came back from the store because she told me to get something for her. She gave me 10 buck, I spent 8. The two leftover dollars were upposed to go to her. If i kept the money, oh boy. Armageddon.
Which really pissed me off, because at the beginning of our relationship i was 17 years old but i was living on my own. There were situations when I barely had money for food for only one person, but she kept coming over and eating 75% of what I had, AND she still had the nerve to be mad at me for not giving her the god damned two dollars back.
Sorry for my english, normally i speak with a near perfect english, but i didn't sleep much

Find a new girl. Old girl will be just problems.

yeah i know, no way in hell i'm getting back with her. I'm just having the urge to have someone close, and she was just perfect for me. When she wasn't busy eating my food out and wasting my razors.

This is why I'm gay.
That image is perfect
Guy - No support, FUGG U U FUGGIN MONSTER ::::DDDDD, U SEXIST BIGG

Girl - ayo gurl, I no u justs left a relationship but muh dick. etc

It's line tindr, guys swipiing right SO HARD, girls picking the best of the pack.

Nigga. Vaginas are recliners.

Prostitutes. They are in no way bad people and they will make SURE you feel okay. Be sure to say like "I need some intimacy since X left me" and they'll accomidate that. Most pros are pretty cool.

I'm a chad turned Autist.
dated girls from the most popular (psycho) in school to a literal wiccan psychic. happy to greentext but pick a number:

1) Crazies

2) Literal Whores

3) """"""""INNOCENT""""""""""""""" women

You being laid back is your problem. However, you probably don't want to hear what you did wrong, just get over it. He is the most who is most content with the least.

"""""""INNOCENT""""""" women. I sometimes enjoy my anger.

Here's two.

Women. Man.

Second.

So I date traps now.

Why would I be sad about a woman that doesn't love me, and left me because of it? It doesn't help me in any way.

Wew. Anyway, enjoy your aids.

Made it out okay funnily. I had…herpes? The shit with the boils on the groin due to. Okay fuck it.

Women don't do that. She would have kept pushing the point and tried to get support from you (both financial and monetary).

Being a rape victim is a meal ticket for women.

Nigga she brought it up literally EVERY time we had a fight. I told her that was enough and she stopped. she still brought it up

Also fucking agreed

Maybe you have shit taste in women, or you're horrible at picking up the tell-tale signs

HURR HURR BIRGIN

Nah seriously though you're 100% right

I miss u dawn

Been 4 years and I still havent get over it

Why is it that I'm craving for her, user. After all these times I know that our relationship will never work, but somehow I want her so bad. Even to this day I'm still waiting for her to text me once again, to say that she miss me. Help me getting out of this autistic cycle, user.

AWALT

stop being a baby, fuck.
you're a man. we fought wars, built civilizations and explored the entire planet. and you're gonna cry about some girl. move the fuck on, you're better than petty heartbreak

this

here you go
fixed it for you

fixed

Jesus Christ, man up, faggot. You can't be that socially awkward since you're clearly competent at meeting other girls. Just find a qt with a personality you can stand and stop crawling back to the failed relationship, like a woman.

this

wew