Hi Holla Forums

Hi Holla Forums
It's Christmas eve, I'm a 30 year old NEET and soon to be deceased.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

animefreak.tv/watchon/91-days-online
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why soon to be deceased?

Wait a bit longer user.
So long as your penis can get hard, there's still hope.

Because I'm soon going to kill myself.

Some days it can't. My sense of self worth has become so diminished that I can't even suspend disbelief in my own fantasies that anyone would have sex with me.

I'd try and talk you out of it, but I've only got a couple of years in me too.
Just try and make it comfy.

And I'm probably talking to a bunch of dudes in their early 20s.
Well, listen to me, you fucking faggots.
Make sure your college course is worth while. Make sure it's in the STEM field and you can get employed when you graduate. Otherwise there's nothing out there for you but limbo.
Even if you don't go to college do something worthwhile and something that earns you some decent cash,
You'll hear the saying "money cant buy you happiness" but that's faggotry. It can. And without earning power you and your life are worthless and meaningless.

Don't even worry, m8.
The rest of my days will be comfy as will my suicide. I just wish I was happier in life and this wasn't all that was left for me.

That didn't work out too well for me. Street shitters work for 1/2 the pay even though they suck. They're even getting into human resources OR MANAGEMENT.

That would be the kind of thing that would send me on a shooting spree except I can't bring myself to hurt other people.I just want to end my own existence.
I want to share my final thoughts and hope that some people will find them of some value but maybe not. I'm just typing.

No keep going. Life experience is hard won.

Good luck.

A relative of mine used to work in life insurance, he told me that they'd cover a suicide if it happened a year after buying the insurance. The reason for that being that the chances of someone intending to kill themselves still wanting to do it a year later are near impossible. Please reconsider killing yourself.

Also do you in fact have life insurance and if so who's it going too? How do you intend to die and why is it not jumping in a volcano?

Early 20s yes but no College, just a year of trade school under my belt and I went straight into the workforce. I get what you're saying about cash, never been too baddly off myself but I've had some family members be dirt poor and I believe them that it's horrifying. But bear this in mind, my Grandfather who grew up sharing a pair of shoes with his siblings because they couldn't afford another pair and never got even a highschool education, retired happy, healthy and wealthy. Anyone can make something of themselves with enough effort, but you can't give up to get there.

Well your relative is talking shit because I've wanted to kill myself for well over a year now I held out for the year hoping maybe things would get better. They've disimproved.

The things our grandparents have been through are from a different world. Back then you could do better for yourself just through had work Now all non professional jobs requre you to work yourself to the bone with no prospect of promotion because there are just too many people.
A good amount of suicides would give humanity the breathing space it needs.

In our globalized world, not so much user. In my early 20s, I too was still high on my own potential.
If I was burger I'd have fucking killed myself already, because student loan is highly collectable debt. Thankfully I'm not burger.

Ok big question: I have a quality beer and a cheap larger. Which should I drink first?

If you only have a bit of each drink the cheap stuff first so you can finish with your best. If you've got a lot start with the good stuff cause later you'll be drunk enough that it all tastes the same

yes, street shitters have assraped STEM

op, you should shoot yourself on top of the roof so all your neighbors see your corpse

OP, take solace in the fact that you live in the information age, and you can know that there are other people with the same feels.
If you decide to livestream your suicide, consider not being a tripfag.

Wow, that's too much for me to think about. Basically I have an unlimited supply of both, but a long cold walk to fetch more.

Why not just find a psychiatrist in your area?

Yes a normalfag (((psychiatrist))) is definitely the answer.

Don't forget to live stream your death OP.

(But not be a tripfag)

Psychiatrists are more fucked up than their patients

IIf your gonna die why not rape some women first? Break into a house and kidnap a womans then rape her for days.
Get revenge on the world

Hey OP. I plan to do the same thing in 4 years when I turn 30 as well. Can I ask you why you're doing it?

Not OP, but since I'm doing the same…
Shit didn't work out for reasons outside of my control. I fell for the higher education meme, and the "own destiny" meme, when in reality jews were in control all the time.

Too smart to live a simple life of consumerism and occasionally fucking some fat stupid girl, so it'll soon be time to opt out.

Nearly blew my head off with a .45 p220, but decided to talk to one [psychiatrist]. Didn't catapult my life into happiness but it staved off the suicidal acts/thoughts.

Some are pretty good, but a lot seem pretty fucked

That sounds really familiar. I feed the birds now. At last, I have a purpose. Feels good?

Seeing a psychiatrist can be good to stop suicidal tendencies. Instead, it turns suicidal thoughts into homicidal ones.

How did that happen? I can't imagine not casting anyone who tried to counsel me out of being suicidal into a similar dark hole of despair.

OP
HOW
ARE
YOU
GONNA
DO
IT?

I feel sorry for perma-virgins because little do they know that sex doesn't fix shit.
Not a one night stand. Not having a great pussy every day for a year.
Doesn't make the slightest bit of difference. They're still right to kill themselves, just probably doing it for the wrong reason.

Oh, see I'm doing it because I messed up. Can't get a job out of my MA program, can't get into a PhD program. Even with an A- average it's not enough. There are no jobs out there, and everyone expects perfection. I did everything I could and I've run out of money.

Ill paypal you 1 chairman mao dollar if you stream it

idk, why not get a job and gf

my brother saw a psychiatrist, but then he pulled a gun and did a rape. pissed right in a little girl's mouth. now he's in jail.

That's because I browse Holla Forums too damn much. However there's no "sure" shot (?) or one size fits all for mental stuff. I was told to do follow up appointments with another psychiatrist since the semester was ending. Guess who never did follow up appointments…

This is going to sound shitty but talking to another person does help. Although it was my descision to want to not die.

I'm shitting my brain over a toilet..

It's pretty excruciating when you're old enough and haven't had sex, especially when all your peers are having sex. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 26, then I had sex pretty much every day for the next 3 years. When we broke up, I had no options and found a $60. whore because I was so desperate. I went from having sex (finally) every day, to once every 3 or 4 months, to once a year.

Sex doesn't fix shit, and it's not the end-all, be-all of human existence. Just the thought of having sex with a grill gives me anxiety because of ALL the shit that goes along with it.

The only way to survive is to have social connections and to do shit for other people who are in need. Without a purpose and without social connections, all hope is lost. I have neither, and I've basically evolved into a stone.

checked

I used to want to talk about it, but I'm way past that now. I'm not interested in "crying out for help." If I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it. Fuck the drama. Really the only thing that keeps me going is the thought of outliving the people I hate, and taking a big dump on their coffins.

Yes this.
It's not about desperation or feeling depressed. It's just done.
However I am not able to self-terminate until I see that Rupert Murdoch is safely in the ground.

Without JEWS, YOUR life is meaningless, faggot

If another holocaust kicked off, I'd stick around to see how it went.

When will someone in this thread follow through?

I'll nudge you to watch this short anime series.
animefreak.tv/watchon/91-days-online
The character isn't someone who is suicidal, but someone who has lost his family. And doesn't have a raison d'etre.

Although there's not that much drama involved. I wasn't much of a talker when I met with the campus psychiatrist.
Yep. However it was odd that I only met with her for once a week for one hour. You'd think more time would be devoted to a suicidal individual.. You'll think differently if you're successful with overcoming your suicidal mindset.

Need to name yourself Satan's Little Helper

I envy the simpletons who believe in god. I used to, and it offers so much purpose. When I went atheist, everything changed. Jump ahead 20 years, mfw being 54 and getting one phone call and one text on my birthday. I fucked it all up.

Anons, if you're in your 20's or younger, heed my words. If you're marginal in the looks department and can't get grills, marry the 2nd or 3rd reasonable grill who comes along. Ya know why? Because you'll only get uglier and less desirable as time goes on, and being old and totally alone is probably the worst first world catastrophe ever outside of being sick. I'd trade being poor for middle class if I could have a nice grill and be more connected.

Make friends and do everything you can to keep them. This includes "keeping up" with them. When all your friends get married and have kids but you don't, your paths start to diverge. If you can find a grill you have good chemistry with, fucking marry her and have at least one kid if you think you can be a good parent.

Having a kid gives you a purpose and it gives you a reason to live. You'll want to get a better job. You'll want to provide. Not to mention it gives you the appearance of being a normal human being. When you're 50+, no grill, don't date, no kids, you become somewhat of an oddity. If you get invited to parties or events and go alone, you're "that guy." That's why I stopped going to parties and basically avoid most social situations. I got tired of being "that guy."

Fake it if you have to. You'll be a lot better off. Trust me.

Trying to be a fake normalfag is literally the worst torture for me.
Though grats on living till 54 user.

It's pretty hard for me also and I'm not totally successful at it. I have to be friends to friends who only contact me when they need something because without even those faux friendships, I'd have none at all. Add to it all the fact that I despise all of humanity, and it just becomes a bona fide acting gig. That said, I know I'd be a LOT better off if I could have been less anti-social when I was younger. I blew SO many opportunities because I was just too aloof. My plan is to rid the world of myself when it becomes clear that the world has no use for me (or when I become terminal.)

Whoa. No friends is better than getting used by a bunch of useless cunts.

I tried being a fake normalfag for 3 stinking years.
I'd settle for finding a female autist, and be ok when she spergs out.

Before you end it Op, buy a cello.
Learn any song. I always wanted to but don't have the time. Dø it for me please.

They're not really useless as I have working relationships with most of them. It's just that my "friends" and I are only really friends when we work together. I have no social life to speak of. I basically eliminated a bunch of people who were spongers, including my sister who asked me to do something for her every fucking time I went to her house.

Things are different when all your peers are or have been married and all have kids. You're just the odd man out. When you reach a certain age, you can't look at younger women anymore and you become a huge question mark in people's minds. I shudder to think what people might think of me a guy who doesn't date and doesn't seem to show any interest in men OR women. I suspect some might think I'm into kids (which I'm not.) Ya know how some people get asked why they're not married, or why they don't date? Yeah, I never get that.

Before you stop giving a shit like I did, join a church even if it's just a Unitarian Universalist church or some kind of *group.* I was never one to be in groups, but I wish someone could have warned me how fucking totally alone I'd become. I sometimes don't talk to a single person for 3 or 4 days at a time. I used to go to Starbucks everyday, and that was like the highlight for me because I could get out of my house and be around other people. I never installed my washer and dryer because going to the laundromat gives me an opportunity to be around people.

Listen, that's not going to work out for me. I'm not a burger so I was never raised to be religious. And literally nobody within 100 miles gives a crap out that, so pretending to be a christian isn't magically going to create a friendship group.

I'm just saying to join a *group*. Doesn't fucking matter which group, just whatever works for a given user.

IS OP STILL HERE???

hey op i dont' think you should kill yourself. perhaps we could talk about some life strategies. if you do think its all over for you, though, you should really go for a high score, and make sure its kikes or feminists (but i repeat myself). last, if you really do want to go out with a whimper, then you should livestream it so we can immortalize you

I realize you might already dead, but if not, don't do it and stuff.

I'm 32yo, and much like you, I have nothing to show for myself. I haven't worked in quite some time, I don't have a single friend, I'm an alcoholic, nagging health problems, and my life would be considered worthless by any practical standard. But it's actually phenomenal (or perhaps incredibly sad, depending on how you look at it), I've reached a stage of acceptance, and other than the health problems, I'm relatively content. I don't think about why it's sad that I don't have a girlfriend, I think about why it's amazing to not have the responsibility. I don't think about my former social life and boo hoo because I've become isolated, I think about how exhausting it was to constantly be judged by people. I don't think about why it's pathetic that I don't have a job or kids or a mortgage, I think about the fact that I may turn myself around someday, but if not, it doesn't make my worthless corpse any more or less valuable.

Now, it may sound like a defeatist attitude, and people will naturally perceive me as a loser and a waste or whatever other insipid judgement that may come to their minds, but there's literally nothing anyone can judge me for that I haven't already thought of, myself – in other words, you can't fucking touch me, I am… euphoric.

The fact is, there was a time when I had girlfriends, jobs, and a very active social life, and I can't say I was any ""happier"". Sure, there were certain aspects of these things that I miss, but I'd be saying the same thing about my current state if I decided to get my life back together. Depending on how you look at things, as long as you have the basic necessities, it's really all the same shit, different toilet – you just need to embrace the toilet.

The only piece of practical advice I can give you (or anyone who might be in the same situation) is that creating things will help; whether it's art or furniture or whatever, I promise that it will boost your self-worth. Of course these things will take some practice, but at least you'll be working towards something, and as long as you're diligent and patient, you'll eventually be able to create things that you're proud of. Now, you may think, "but… I have no talent", but it's bullshit; talent isn't some mystical thing, everyone has it, you just need to find it.

Anyway, I figured it helps people just to know that it's OK to be someone whom others perceive as a pathetic loser – as trite as this may sound, only you can decide how you choose to process that.

Happy Jeebus, everyone!

jesus, this sounds like me except the age is a few years off. what happened to us, user?

nice frog

hey