archive.is/QGiMX

remember to archive important things at
archive.is (emphasis on http(S) )

H
T
T
P
S

not like it matters though. we can only try our best and fail, then comes eternal love.

its called Holla Forums

Gimme the TL;DR. What about repeating digits means we're living in a simulation? Also, check THESE repeating digits.

A simulation in which we're driven to suicide.
What's the point of it?

It's computer code.

just hang in there my family. we're almost there. it's almost over.

Well, living in a simulation or not I'm still broke and need money and food to eat. It doesn't even matter at this point.

/thread

ouch. that hit me right in the feels. not OP or the other user. but still. my. entire. life. no. gf.

still don't know how to find a good one.

wat does fuccboi's number got to do witha nything fuccboi?

Here's how: you can't. Or maybe the sim'll glitch out (one in a million chance, at LEAST) and spawn a QT3.13 single, attractive, nice female in your area.

You just have to settle for some fat ugly cunt or kill yourself. Your choice.

If you kill yourself in the simulation, do you think you kill yourself for real?

there are no glitches. there are no coincidences. there are no accidents.

I took DXM last night after long sleep deprivation and smoked dank ass weed I 'plugged' into the matrix and started a very dream like simulation of my own creation that looked just like the matrix (green phosphor glow).
I find it amazing that the mind is capable of advanced matrix math when you need to learn to do it manually, and the fact we can have our own simulations.
I personally don't like to think of it as a simulation, but it is a useful metaphor to reason about creation and metaphysics, but often lends to 'turtles all the way down' circular arguments.

The creator just exists in the 4th dimension, therefor they are invisible and intangible to us in the 3rd dimension.

I don't buy into the whole 3rd and 4th dimensions thing outside of a cartoon vs 3d animation.

I think it works totally differently. God being in control and doing cool stuff but remaining hidden intentionally because we couldn't handle seeing the truth in our current form.

Does anyone else get deja vu after talking about the simulation? Maybe it's like in the Matrix; you get deja vu when they change something, or possibly as an attempt to steer you away from thinking about it? Distract you? I'm currently watching a new YouTube video that just released. Again. Okay, maybe it was taken down and reuploaded, but where's the spoops in that?

I feel that feel almost every single day.

do you know about the mandela effect?

(Checked)
Sure do. I swapped universes or whatever the fuck happened in around early 201X I think it was.

We exist in a simulation, but we are only 1 of trillions simulations.

did you read the /x/ thread? I could dump an updated list of changes for you here.

but do you know why you know that? or just parroting from mitcheeu kauku?

Sure, that'd be awesome. I've skimmed some threads before, but not too recently. I think the last thing I checked was Zsa Zsa Gabor dying but I couldn't tell you any other ones in the past few months.

dumping.

I included very few quotes of some other anons and the things that they say they also remember. if those few user's quotes are not accurate, don't whine.

bernstein bears (originally) became berenstein bears, became berenstain bears.
berenstein is what people who can't handle the shock use to say it wasn't berenstain.
it was ALWAYS bernstein bears, ( bern stein )

they are trying to confuse us with a double negative.

c3po in the old starwars now has a silver leg (used to be all gold color)

shawn of the dead is now shaun of the dead

mirror mirror on the wall snow white now magic mirror on the wall

Luke, I AM your father is now No, I am your father

mr.rogers says "It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood" instead of "it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood".
"this" excludes everyone at home, "the" is what he always said and he was including everyone.

Looney Toons now Luney Tunes

New zealand, South america, Australia (land down under), Japan, korea, Italy, Pakistan, Russia, China, Iceland, Greenland and many other land masses have changed shape or size or position or all of these. LOOK AT ANY MAP.

Isaiah 11:6

"the Lion shall lie down with the Lamb" is now "The Wolf also shall dwell with the Lamb"

Interview with a vampire is now called Interview with the vampire.

sketchers now skechers

kit-kat is now kitkat

the Ford car logo is different and so is the Volkswagen logo (a random user mentioned the Volvo logo and many others?)

Volkswagon is now Volkswagen

human anotomy has changed. your stomach and kidneys are now way high up and in your ribcage and your liver is way bigger

Lay-Z-Boy is now la-z-boy

mona lisa now smiles

sex in the city is now sex and the city

fruit loops is now froot loops

the Canon camera logo is very different

Johnny Quest is now Jonny Quest

the line "beam me up, scotty" was never uttered in star trek (now)

definative is now definitive
definately is now definitely

is now

sherbert icecream is now sherbet

FAO Schwartz is now FAO Schwarz

in the movie "The Wizard of OZ" the scarecrow (who wants to have a brain) NOW HOLDS A GUN.
he never had a gun before.

in the scene from the first pirates of the carribean Jack Sparrow is trying to convince Barbosa to work with him in the first movie and starts bribing him with the offer of a hat, "a really big one", and then he adds "with a feather in it" this really hit me hard, I definitely remember this one as well, I haven't re-watched the movie yet but everyone says that that scene doesn't exist anymore.

many people have begun to experience the resurfacing of very strange old memories of drowning when they were little or memories of being swimming deep underwater somewhere or in a pool when they were little but still being able to be breathing somehow.

Fidel castro is alive again

a huge amount of people remember playing a very old PC game from the 1990's that has a scary singing bathtub in one scene called "grandma and me" where you can find a worm that comes out of an apple and sings "bo Bo Bo Bo bO bo" and upon playing that game again the worm is undiscoverable.

many people remember watching Moonraker (Bond) and noticing that the girl Jaws falls in love with had braces on her teeth and that that was the point of the scene because they both have metal on their teeth but now she has no braces.

Is it just me? Does anyone else remember the girl having braces?

"if you build it they will come" is now "if you build it he will come"

"Forgive us our tresspasses, as we forgive those who tresspass against us"
is now
"And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors"

Wineskins is now Wine bottles

coco puffs is now cocoa puffs

chic-fil-a is now chick-fil-a

cheez-itz is now cheez-it

bragg's is now bragg

the word "environment"

jiffy peanut butter and jif peanut butter both used to exist but now only Jif exists

jfk assassination had 4 people in the car, now its 6 and the wife is there and is wearing this insane pink dress and the video quality is astoundingly better than it has ever been
many people remember the wife putting her body over JFK to protect him but now she appears to go near him and put her hand under his head right before his head gets blown to bits and then crawl all over the back of the car

JCpenny is now JCpenney

Fabreeze is now Febreze

Oscar Meyer is now Oscar Mayer

mamas and papas california dreamin "I began to pray" is now "I pretended to pray"

woman named "sally fields" "you like me, you really like me"

is now called "sally field" and now says "you like me, right now you like me"

"we are the champions….. OF THE WORRRRRLLLLD!!!" cuts off now and doesn't say "of the world" anymore.

the word "dilemna" is now "dilemma"

the board game monopoly "ventura avenue" is now "ventnor avenue"

look at the world map. it has changed.

all locations have changed or shifted in size or location or shape.

mandelaeffect.com/chartreuse-red-or-green/

many people remember chartreuse being a more red type of color, not green or yellow.

There's a belief among Mormons and Muslims that both Muhammad passed the Qur'an down orally and why Muslims were supposed to be able to orally recite the Qur'an.

and as for mormons It boils down to anything not written in mental is subject to change after the fact. All of it. Words, pictures, ideas, thoughts. Even the internet. The only thing you can truly trust is your own memory.

do your own research. don't allow yourself to be misguided or disinformed. the shills are among us.

also hold onto this info and image.

"cat's cradle! cat's cradle!"

this has nothing to do with cat's cradle, and in fact nothing has anything to do with cat's cradle as cat's cradle has nothing to do with anything. check fuckin m8

(most recent)
archive.is/QgZRT

crazy religion thread imkampfy ban spree
archive.is/4v3n1

shill tactics:

"totally real people" will take the time and effort to post attempts at highly convincing arguments like:

"wow that's a religion wow that's cats cradle"

when "totally real people" or "TRP's" surface in such numbers… it can only mean we are doing or thinking of something they do not want us to

The only evidence that any of this has, is what currently exists. That which is the conflict that people have with far more people's memories than those who agree with it. I see no reason to disbelieve in the effect and instead cling to some bizarre theory of highly specific mass memory error. There is currently no worthy acceptable explaination for how so many people from so many different places all over the world could possibly remember (exactly) all the same commonly recognizable and well known events, names, locations of continents and other places, and general miscellaneous things all WRONG, in EXACTLY the same ways.

You can not trick us, You can not fool us. You will not make us forget. stop lying to yourself. deny yourself the truth no longer. We are the unforgotten.

It's just nice to see other people freak out when they absolutely know without a doubt that things they have always known in their everyday life, things that they undoubtably and unshakably remember clearly and sharply, are now obviously and unmistakably altered and noticabley and tangibley different. I and many others have seen Bragg's apple cider vinegar (brand name) suddenly appear forever changed as "bragg" in their pantry. we can all pick up that bottle that we bought as "Bragg's" and touch it, and feel it, and know that it is different than the bottle we got from the store "way back".

if you are one of the people who have noticed the difference I reccomend you call the "bragg" company if you are curious enough and ask them if they remember and how many others have called. I encourage you to be polite and not keep them too long however.

enjoy

what the fuck is happening

Thanks, nigga.

Interesting you say this.

It wouldn't be the first time for me to admit that I started the cradle threads, yes, they had nothing to do with anything, but they also had a touch of everything.

Holla Forums seems to have an odd relationship with us. We trolled them a lot. We started the stuff like "meme magic", "kek", and so on. It's odd to see Holla Forums using our shitposts to shill themselves. It's odd to see them using Discordian memes and then ban Discordians…

I'm not really sure what our relationship with Holla Forums is.

I wasn't intending anything serious about this this thread It was just a shitpost despite me actually being skeptical of whether or not we are actually in some kind of digital program/dream/illusion.

AMA inb4 reddit I guess since you've got me interested in this discussion now.

I gotta go do something for 2-3 days. if you can save this thread by giving it just one bump a day, I will try to come back and continue talking with you all.

I'm really interested in talking about it, but I gotta go.

be back soon.

(also cats cradle thing was how to respond to trolls who flail the cats cradle insult at everything interesting that they dont understand)

Dick van dyke came back to life and the same with augusto pinochet.

Napoleon dynamite was released in 2001(now 2004) and jimiroquai(instead he commented he liked the filim instead) did a cameo as a judge when he dances to the song canned heat.

Hot rod the film was released in 2002,(now 2005) was a snl film not a lonely island production.

Henry the Tudor and his Turkey leg gesture, when before it was a goblet of port wine.

Ricky martin is now gay, when originally he launched the Latin explosion to jokingly charm tourist women.

Venom had a black costume in the spiderman comics that had a heavy blue tint, now there is a shady murky tint to his costume.

Suge knight is heavily aggressive to biggie smalls and tupac before their feud(Instead of hiding it).

Lo pan from big trouble in little china had a wispy white beard not a thick black fu manchu.

Yasser arafat was called an insurgent instead of a terrorist.

Hanz blikz couldn't find any weapons of mass destruction in Afghanistan and before he did.

Gaddafi was close friends with Saddam Hussein, now they are bitter rivals even to Gadaffiii's death.

Istria is now further away from veneto region very far east much closer to the Croatia, India was larger and Mediterranean sea was wider and longer.

The newest one I found was the alan parsons project song out of your mind is now an ice house song.

Yer full of shite mate that thing came out when I was in high school. I remember where I was and what year. The rest of your stuff, if you get it from the same youtube channel. I would wanna fact check that shit if I were you before telling it to people.

I remember exactly the opposite.
This is just a fact? He was closeted for awhile…

Honestly Im not sure if you are trolling or not.

It's clear more than one timeline shifted, it doesn't really matter which one you are from.

chequed

Didnt think of that.

Dont let them
With their hate or whatever.

So you're saying that literally anyone who opposes literal insanity and is right about it is actually a jew? I thought this wasn't cats cradle anymore. Who's trying to suppress this information and why is posting on imageboards the only fucking way?

simulate this GET

fuckin noice

SAD

Dat all he do.

The rock colors show whether they're prone to roll, or mold. The light folds upon them delicately, much like the sliced ham or pastrami fits between the bread from a delicatessen. The next lesson learned from a night of hard earned and well spent pocket change to pay the rent, the tip of the iceberg to rip off the lighter top. Easier to light now, it's brighter, goes a bit higher. Don't exhale from your nose, just because you rose like bread, it's earned but it's fed. You learned this from Ted, if you didn't maybe a bit of lead got into your system, maybe from some candy in the kitchen. It's best if you don't go to buy overalls from a farmer, for it might be made of yarn and not something stronger.

youtu.be/04854XqcfCY?t=1m9s
u w0t m9

I wish I had something to post here. I wish I could still give enough of a fuck to go off on some retarded flight of fancy and write some bullshit that sounds good but means nothing. But I am dead inside. There is nothing more I can scrape together to describe the sky queen. Even when I was arguing with myself I could come up with some pithy phrase to keep things going for years. For years and years and years I talked about her. There is nothing left in me. I talked with her friends. I talked with her family. I even once called Blockbuster Video CRAAAAWLEEEEEEEEEEEE ROAD and hung up. I can't even remember the names of most of the players. I can't remember which of the ones I remember were my sockpuppets. All I remember is that for a good part of ten years I loved you Olivia. Not the you you, but my image of you. You were alway 15 and perfect forever. Now you are old, broken, bitter, and very likely not attractive. It's funny you know. Even now as I profess to not care a still have a little day dream where I shave you from yourself and all your bad decisions. I know that would never happen. You are too jewy and will always fuck your own shit up and blame the men around you. Still I can have that day dream. After all there is no cracky, only the collective dream we have all been blessed enough to share. Well this was fun. This is the first time I have thought about you in two years.