Brit/pol/ #1035: Goodbye Duncan edition

DOUGLAS "JUDAS" CARSWELL TO BE EJECTED FROM UKIP THIS MONDAY
order-order.com/2016/07/01/farage-carswell-expelled-monday/

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/684876/EU-become-nonfunctonal-US-politician-Ron-Paul-end-coming-union
archive.is/K105e
archive.is/OSTp5
archive.is/4eAq5
archive.is/h1SNj
archive.is/AhDgn
archive.is/MplKi
archive.is/bCkqs
express.co.uk/news/politics/685286/EU-referendum-Brexit-Black-Swan-Nassim-Taleb-Brussels-elite
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/01/population-differences-in-individualism/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/race-and-iq/
express.co.uk/finance/city/685216/FTSE-100-leaps-to-HIGHEST-level-since-2015-just-a-week-after-Brexit
express.co.uk/news/uk/685399/Banks-Brexit-business-Europe-poaching
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/labours-anti-semitism-report-chief-8323472
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-horrified-after-woman-dressing-8323735
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3668095/Crazed-naked-man-brings-Times-Square-standstill-screaming-Donald-Trump-spitting-police-jumping-ledge.html
mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/women-more-sex-robots-men-8312068
theregister.co.uk/2016/07/01/michael_gove_makes_tech_promises_in_tory_leadership_pitch/
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/live-former-ukip-mep-nikki-11552575#ICID=sharebar_twitter
standard.co.uk/news/london/east-london-council-gives-award-to-leader-of-extreme-islamist-party-a3284671.html
archive.is/16Lq5
bbc.com/news/world-australia-36670100
fortune.com/2016/06/27/soros-pound-brexit/
charismanews.com/world/58109-taking-kids-to-church-violates-their-human-rights-says-un#st_refDomain=&st_refQuery=
google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=Schools take children to mosques&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&gfe_rd=cr&ei=zB10V_e2BcGC8QfEo4_ACw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3667469/Remain-island-No-pity-Offensive-graffiti-bullying-notes-postboxes-defaced-welcome-bitter-world-EU-British-MEPs-subjected-campaign-intimidation-Brussels-post-Brexit.html
thescepticisle.com/2016/04/11/we-need-a-trade-agreement-with-the-eu-we-cannot-trade-under-wto-rules-alone/
standard.co.uk/news/london/west-london-caf-bans-michael-gove-and-boris-johnson-for-leading-brexit-campaign-a3286286.html
twitter.com/AudreyIsWright/status/748280772675670016
express.co.uk/news/uk/684885/EU-referendum-Brexit-Merkel-trade-deal-UK-Britain-German-jobs
twitter.com/johndewaalqc/status/748863280240787456
twitter.com/LDLDN/status/748452039898832896
bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_fourfm
twitter.com/Chr_Cru/status/748949653262131200
liverpoolmuseums.org.uk/ism/events/
rt.com/uk/349162-neo-nazi-miss-hitler/
archive.is/NDjI7
archive.is/YXLvg
news.sky.com/story/1720371/labour-mp-sorry-for-coloured-skin-comments
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-36683083
twitter.com/bbcthisweek/status/748651407251673088?lang=en-gb
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/hundreds-turn-out-back-jeremy-11556717#ICID=sharebar_twitter
lordashcroftpolls.com/2016/06/how-the-united-kingdom-voted-and-why/#more-14746
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/ryan-staveley-body-freak-manchester-11555498
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1ST FOR NEW CIVIC MAN

FIRST FOR GAS AMERICA

MY THREAD IS BETTER WITH MORE LINKS AND STREAMS, POALS

ughhhhh

I'll wait 20 minutes until you lads sort this out

Fuck off you spastic you got the number wrong

THAT IS A DISQUALIFICATION

THERE IS NO SORTING OUT, THIS IS THE RIGHT NUMBER, HIS IS WRONG

No

Yeah fuck off mate

MY THREAD MAY HAVE WRONG NUMBER BUT IT HAS MORE NEWS AND LINKS

STOP FIGHTINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

IT'S HAPPENING
express.co.uk/news/world/684876/EU-become-nonfunctonal-US-politician-Ron-Paul-end-coming-union
t. Happening man
TODAY IS THE CENTENARY OF THE BATTLE OF THE SOMME: Overnight vigil marks centenary
May we honour and never forget their sacrifice
archive.is/K105e
archive.is/OSTp5
TORY LEADERSHIP KNIFE FIGHT: Michael Gove and Theresa May head five-way Conservative race
archive.is/4eAq5
Andrea Leadsom announces bid for Conservative party leadership
archive.is/h1SNj
FRANCE CONTINUES TO BLUDGEON THE STURGEON: EU will not help Nicola Sturgeon 'dismantle' the UK
archive.is/AhDgn
ARE NIGE SPEAKS: Thee next leader of the Conservative Party must have the courage and vision to lead us out of the European Union
archive.is/MplKi
EU DRAFTS PROPOSAL FOR AN EU ARMY
archive.is/bCkqs

And now this thread has all your links, so shut up

FFS

c'mon m8s I got all the links right this time, I was just rushing to do it before anyone else shitted.

lads there's a really right wing cam whore called texas blonde on chaturbate right now, she's talking about milo right now

You should kill yourself for the shit memes tbqh

Ignore mine; I made it so we could avoiid the Holla Forumstard's autism.

texas_blonde/

OK, can I use this bread if you won't come to my missnumbered loaf?

wat?

Nothing turns me on more than hearing women talk about degenerate racemixing faggots

i was watching cam whores and reading pol, and this blonde bint started going on about 4th of july and milo yianopplous

felt a bit frisky lad.

not very moral lad

None of the other candidates is better.

I don't care that much about Israel tbh

Please follow her example

Leadsom m8

Oh yeah lads

(((coincidence)))

Was b& when she got shot so couldn't post it

Britain has started a REVOLUTION against 'stupid' Brussels elite and EU is 'DOOMED'
express.co.uk/news/politics/685286/EU-referendum-Brexit-Black-Swan-Nassim-Taleb-Brussels-elite

I meant on Israel. Agree that Leadsom is best overall.

fook off m8, whats wrong with a bit of banter and dank memes?

Mr fox is best choice. his chances are slim though.

Barthposting has never been funny.

There's nothing wrong with it, however what you post does not qualify as either of those things.

Goodbye Duncan you cunt

It's not funny or banter, just cancer.
at least Ginnie is qt

Boy, oh boy. I'm going to shitpost

well ur a fag

r8 my OC

she is racemixer scum, I am qt.

And with that brit/pol/ accepts Popiton Pigtails are their master.

Check these dubs

Filtered for cancer

-10/10

TO CELEBRATE THE DEMISE OF CUCKSWELL HERE'S SOME ANTI-CIVIC PROPAGANDA
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/01/population-differences-in-individualism/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/race-and-iq/

blocking out that cunts name, for what reason?

I'm just counter memeing, newfag

Do they even know the definition of the word?

YOUR CANCER MUST BE BINNED

It's invasive bollocks from /politics/ and/or Holla Forums

what do?

That IQ map is bullshit m8, Taigs and Ulsterkin are 99, Britain outside London is 99-100, London chinks and smart Brits make it above 100

Explain to me exactly who barth is and how he is relevant to us. I just see it as some cancerous in joke that no one gets at the moment. If you wanna force a meme, we at least have to know what it means.

THIS IS DEMOCRACY MANIFEST

What's with the light on his head?

See

It's from Holla Forums, our Holla Forums Holla Forums Holla Forums

get real

so barth is a Holla Forumstard?

He helped Brexit happen

I never browse /politics/ ever, the Barth meme stared on Holla Forums in April but spread to Brit/pol/ during the Referendum and helped meme VOTE LEAVE.

Sadly the white breeding with low IQ whites in dead end communities is dragging us down too.

>>>/r9k/
please just leave

Literally

A SINGLE PERSON

posts photoshopped images of his face in a vain attempt at internet fame

It didn't 'spread to brit/pol/', it's just one aspie posting it again and again

I don't know, but it was like back in early 2016

Langposting was a bigger hit than Barthposting tbh

Brexit BOOM
Kikes on suicide watch

FTSE 100 leaps to HIGHEST level since 2015 just a week after EU referendum
express.co.uk/finance/city/685216/FTSE-100-leaps-to-HIGHEST-level-since-2015-just-a-week-after-Brexit

Europe's cities plot to poach UK-based banks – but they've said WE'RE STAYING PUT

WEWWWWW

Establishment trying to nuke Corbyn before he destroys Blair call in the Jews for help

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/labours-anti-semitism-report-chief-8323472

What would wombles vote for lads?

HE

Greens probably

remain, lad

Diehard supporters of the National Front I believe.

But i'm bulgarian

Just how much turk do you have in you lad?

No, I have been here for months

ur meems r shit m8

lel

I don't know, I have green eyes and pale skin.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Well the weekend is upon us. What are your weekend themed plans lads?

I'm going clay shooting, and enjoying the great British countryside. weather permitting

So you confess to being a newfag

Mum horrified after woman in dressing gown 'squats and POOS' in B&M Bargains car park
The woman, thought to be in her 30s, appeared to relieve herself - before walking over to her boyfriend and letting him smell her hand
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-horrified-after-woman-dressing-8323735

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA '!

9 months t b h

No wonder everybody on Holla Forums hates us

the barthposter didn't know brit/pol/ started on cuckchan

Pretty jell tbh fam, though it looks like it'll be raining tomorrow.

I'll probably just go to the pub at some point.

Gonna let you off lad. One of my best friends whole family is based and he's hungarian. Get a brit accent and I will not be able to smell your pecheneg blood.

Sounds fun, lad. I'm planning to go to some art galleries in Londonistan before they're burnt to the ground by mussies.

We reached peak on Brexit day. It's only downhill from here. Damm everything was moving so fast.

Looking forward to being comfy as fuck with the US elections on Holla Forums.

National art gallery is based.

Hopefully some actual art galleries, and not the bollocks like the Tate Modern?

nobody knows anything

nobody knows anything

nobody knows anything

NEW

Might be going shopping in Cambridge with mummy on Saturday if the weather isn't too bad

I don't live in Britain, I live in my nation, Bulgaria

Nigger, I have been on Holla Forums since the First Exodus (September 2014)

Less people to clog up the traps. Nice comfy country pub is a must too. Open coal fire, dogs milling about the place, that sort of thing.

What's your favourite sort of art lad? I remember visiting galleries in Venice and falling in love with the work there.

And the lefties are still butthurt, i find they'll be eternally butthurt at this point.

and the world hasn't ended

think*

I miss spamming red text unintelligibly in the mega thread

I meant three new threads being created at once, shitting up the catalog.

Yeah. Gotcha. But I think everyone has a little more time for us now since we were all celebrating together this time a week ago.

WE NEED POSITIVE ENERGY TO WIN THE REFERENDUM

POSITIVE MEME MAGIC GET MEMEING NOW EVERYONE MEME

A slightly drizzly day is perfectly fine for a comfy countryside walk, anything more and you're sinking into the ground.
a slight shower should give you the shooting area to yourself, which'd be neat.

smh

LEFTY CUNTS BTFO TBH

not on the same level as a ben garrison cartoon

I've missed you old friend.

That image is glorious.

I'm white bruv, try the next door down

The left have become real shitlords smdh

Probably going to go to the National Gallery/Tate Britain. My favourite sort of art is probably 18th century British art like Reynolds or Gainsborough because of how comfy it is

I've got wellies, and there's lots of trees about the place so it's fairly well sheltered. People usually think it'll be a lot worse than it is, bit of rain in the morning should work in my favour. We're British though, not like we ever let the rain stop us from doing suff outside. Even if it is out of sheer stubbornness.

those are some cute little girls on the right

IMMORAL HAPPENING IN THE USA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3668095/Crazed-naked-man-brings-Times-Square-standstill-screaming-Donald-Trump-spitting-police-jumping-ledge.html

Top lad; I'm tempted to go into the city for a bit, but I don't think I fancy being triggered by all the quintessentially British people.

Exactly, lad. Whereabouts are you based?

Why does that last girl on the right have a leopard on her?

Nice pictures either way fam; hope Theresa Moo doesn't ban th last one tbh

To be honest, I've lived around Chinese (in mass numbers, thanks academy scams) and I'm extremely sceptical of those IQ maps.

I have won.

He looks like a fucking plastic action figure.

From that first pic, I thought MJ had come back to life.

He's pretty sexy tbh, wish I had a body like that

Time to lift tbh

What an achievement.

No-one cares, stay there.

priorities, gentlemen.

The lead in the water is really showing it's effects…

Theres another story linked to that about some kraut woman crapping on the street in dover. The Mirror seem to have some (((scatalogical obsession))) at present.

How empty is your life?

WEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

ROBOCUCK

Women will have more sex with robots than men by 2025 with 'robophilia' set to relegate romance
mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/women-more-sex-robots-men-8312068

Have some OC to celebrate…

Manchester mate. I live in the city centre so I really savour getting out to the countryside.

plus most gun clubs are amazingly racist, and they haven't enriched the woods yet.

That second one is exceptionally beautiful tbh

All the wonder and innocence of childhood and the glory of nature tbf

Makes me happy to be alive tbh

kek

in other words, pretty unusual?

Robogove wants UK DARPA

theregister.co.uk/2016/07/01/michael_gove_makes_tech_promises_in_tory_leadership_pitch/

We've machines with dildos on the end of them for decades now.

I really need to get back into shooting, a lot of fun and only the English partake.
You got your own gun, or hiring?

I want little girls like that one day.

You guys shooting those retarded long barrel guns?

slow down fritzl

I'd love to get into shooting but i have no idea how. The nearest club is in Fife.

/r/ing video of midget driving around a woman strapped to one of these types of machines around the street

The happa menace strikes again?

They'll ban them as soon as someone implements a working womb into one because it will be seen as a way to undermine women. At least I'm sure it will anyway. It's a good laugh though.

Fucking hilarious

Fucking sides gone.

Daughters, lad. Wouldn't fuck them tbh.

Yeah it's great. It is unironically quintessentially British.

I'm hiring. Though I am seriously considering getting my own, will wait until I'm settled in my new job first though got other expenses to prioritise. Very much fancy a silver pigeon hunting, because of that lovely scroll work on the receiver.

Cuckswell is getting kicked out of UKIP? About time tbh.

Did QT have anything to do with that decision, and is it worth a watch lads?

WEW. That's one step above a court astrologer*

* economist

Wouldn't this mean more spending into our armed forces, I'd be all for that tbh, they're basically husks at this point.

Probably did he bashed the posters once again

What kind of shooting, clays or target?

Do you mean shotguns? I can't think of a "retardely long barrel gun" other than, well a cannon.

MUMMY FOR PM

POLICIES:

A NEW NATIONAL SWEETY SERVICE

CHICKEN TENDIES MANDATORY EVERY FRIDAY DIN DINS

GOOD BOY POINTS TAX CREDIT

BULLY DEPORTATIONS

20% RISE IN NEETBUXS

Probably, but it could maybe just come under state R&D or something.

I think developing some cheap nuke delivery system and spending the remainder on military AI research would be good.

probably means those extra long barrel revolvers

Preferably clay, but I'd be up for any kind really.

I used to go with my great-uncle some years back, though unforunately he's now rather poorly.
He has two shotguns (though i do not remember the make) that I've no idea what happened to.

I need to get around to looking into the nearby shooting club, work my way from there to owning my own funs. I'd love to have an SMLE.

Theresa May can unite the country.

Rather angry at degeneracy tbh lads

Same lad.

Why do you post this every single time someone posts Andrea? Are you an actual shill trying to counter our meme magic? FAK OFF M8

LEADSOM WILL LEAD EM

she looks like a late transitioner.

how long until may comes out?

You spelt untie incorrectly

Always find it funny that that poem is associated with morality when it was written by a gay atheist

Oh those target pistols. I don't shoot those. Blame the Scots for that.

Your local clay place will probably have some form of introduction or tuition for a reasonable price either look on their website or give them a call, and just say you'd like to try it. Expect to spend about £40-60 for the intro lesson.

I never got into target shooting. I should give it another try, the problem i find with some gun clubs is they can be a bit too cliquey and you can't really just bring your mates along with section 1 firearms, clays can be a much more social event. Friend of mine has just bought a nice mp5. Chambered in .22.

All my other memes have been posted lad

Fucking one picture rule tbh this is an image board tbf

LEADSOM LACKS MAY'S BALLS #tm4pm

THERESA WONT ACTIVATE ARTICLE 50 UNTIL NEXT YEAR

SHE SUPPORTED REMAIN

WE MUST HAVE A BREXIT PM

LEADSOM LEADS EM

you mean because leadsom isn't trans?

birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/live-former-ukip-mep-nikki-11552575#ICID=sharebar_twitter

LADS

YOU REMEMBER THAT TRANNY UKIP MEP THAT WAS THROWN OUT FOR TAX REASONS

WATCH THE VIDEO ON THE ARTICLE

SHE SAYS: COME ALONG ON WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY, YOU'RE GOING TO HEAR SOME INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT NIGEL FARAGE

WHAT IS SHE TALKING ABOUT???????

Knowing our laws, that must've coast an arm and a leg.
I went along deer stalking once, which was great fun, I'd love to do so with such a renowned rifle.
And yeah i know what you mean about cliquey; some of the clubs I looked into before were so pretentiously pawsh, and all they'd do is shoot clay.

starting to sound like a psyop already

"nigel farage is a raycis sexist transphobe" probably

Dr. Pavel, I'm GCHQ…

u mean me m8?????

standard.co.uk/news/london/east-london-council-gives-award-to-leader-of-extreme-islamist-party-a3284671.html

Yeah we did fuck that up, my english teacher used to get pissed at me when i said that the outcome would have been the same if the guy had a cricket bat, does that mean we should ban cricket bats?
I'll start putting aside some money for shooting, always knew it would be expensive but not that expensive.

Honestly do you want a "female" PM? #tm4pm

Why has it taken this long? After the next election ukip will have dozens of mps so its not a big deal. Curious as to why he joined a party he disagrees with.

theresa is a childless HAG

our PM must understand parenthood and care about the future generations

#LeadsomLeadsEm

Allow Trannys and Duncans, and you get this shit.

Who gives a fuck what this monster has to say, we're out, Joes Cock couldn't stop us, neither will TrannyMep

archive.is/16Lq5

He joined the party because his seat was going to be taken by UKIP either way, the guy just wanted to keep being an MP.

He will probably be disparaging about trannies.

water off a ducks back with Farage and his new core vote working class.

you are a faggot SA.

tempted to comment HIT ME UP BBE xx

I don't think it was too bad for him but he shoots a lot.

Has a various selection of rifles too one family heirloom .308 that was rarely shot due to its worth, and for a brief period he had something chambered in .50 but sold it as it was costing him £5 a round.

Never been deer hunting, not sure if I have the patience for it. Or the balls to kill a deer tbf. I'm a bit of a softy.

THE BULLY IS IMMUNISED AGAINST ALL DANGERS: ONE MAY CALL HIM A SCOUNDREL, PARASITE, SWINDLER, PROFITEER IT ALL RUNS OFF HIM LIKE WATER OFF A RAINCOAT. BUT CALL HIM A BULLY AND YOU WILL BE ASTONISHED AT HOW HE RECOILS, HOW INJURED HE IS, HOW HE SUDDENLY SHRINKS BACK: "I'VE BEEN FOUND OUT"

This fucking Barren cunt has can't be the next PM, she has no skin in the country's future demographics.

YOU'RE NOT MY REAL MUMMY!!!

Careful, might get a splinter.

I'll think you'll find Dr.Liam Fox is the only sane choice.

Sod that. Why is everything fun so expensive….
Deer hunting was rather odd tbh; was about a dozen of us, spread out across a large field.
Gunshot, then a call over the walkie to say they'd got one, and we all went back.
Fresh venison is literally the best thing ever

How do I find a sexy British lass who will respect me as head of the household while being a NEET on autism bucks?

How many nigger feet does he suck a day

Lad just because it can't go through bone doesn't mean it won't fucking kill you, its still a bullet.

It was more Tony Blair really. I'm just in a bit of a blame Scotland mood. :^).

They should publish prices on the website, it's not too expensive, more accessible than most people think.

You find an ugly woman and psychologically abuse her m8, that's your lot in life.

Do one Varg.

It's alright, it's used for target shooting, rather than shooting up schools.

Meet me at Stonehenge for a scrap

if anything, it was the polices fuck up in the first place just like hungerford

You better not post things like that anymore you naughty boy.

what a wasted opportunity. instead she just hurts ukip and gives traps a bad name.

gb2/pol/

not all traps are bad. you just have to weed out the bad ones.

LEADSOM IS THE ONLY REAL MUMMY
THERESA IS NOT
THERESA IS NOT
THERESA IS NOT
THERESA IS NOT
THERESA IS NOT
THERESA IS NOT
THERESA IS NOT
THERESA IS NOT
THERESA IS NOT
THERESA IS NOT

Lads, I'm in the middle of a lad-feud; do you think I should bury the hatchet?

I'm really not clued in on Dunblane or the like, all I remember was it constantly being brought up when i mentioned guns in school. teacher would hear me and my mates talking and shut us up

Where do I find ugly women?

Duncan please

alt-right is so pathetic

England

You mean the Captain Sweden Mobile? I used to have it, but sadly no more.

Where are you from?

It still gives us bragging rights to say that UKIP was the first party to have a tranny parliamentarian

Scottish Police do seem to be rather good at fucking things up don't they. Not so long ago they let that couple who'd crashed die.

I do like venison, however I'm probably too much of a soft lad to do anything like that. I've been invited out to hunt game before and I've declined. Poor birds ;_; poor delicious birds.

Would you say you prefer target over clay?

Join ISIS ;^

England

Pick one

the guy was a well known kiddy fiddler with an anger problem, dozens of complaints against him yet the police did fuck all

TAKE IT BACK LAD

Bit bigoted m8, not very Civic of you

Yeah lad bury it IN HIS FUCKING SKULL

Gove is the robosperg daddy though.

Where are you from?

Hey now that's not true! they took away our pistols

2016 SHALL BE THE YEAR THE MUMMIES DID BATTLE

Reminder, we beat him lads.

When the stories of how many dicks this guy has had up his arse come out the pounds going to crash

I've not experienced either of them enough to decide, tbh.
I've still a clay disc and an empty shotgun case from the first time I did clay pidgeon, and I'd say that was more memorable.
Also sod the birds and their feelings, it's their fault for being so yum.

male pm > trap pm > woman pm

why would a girl respect you as head of the household if you're that far away from being alpha?

similar problem when hungerford went down, ryan had mental and anger problems that the police knew about yet they did nothing,

Didn't he make money from Brexit?

I'm pretty sure you can't win against Soros

Was Thatcher mummy-material?

Anybody used to post on F365 back in the good old days?

I AM ALPHA! I READ A PUA BOOK! I KNOW WHAT ALPHA IS!

ttpw please go

Sniff the empty cartridge. Smell will make you go back tomorrow :^).

Did we find out what gun Tommy Mair used? Ban on black powder revolvers perhaps?

I'm anosmic ;_;

I think the fact it hasn't been released yet means it was some sort of home-made piece of shit.

this

wew

damn right

she was a bitch.

You just know someone's a cuck and a political whore when they use that phrase in regards to Israel. I don't think I've ever heard Trump or ur Nige say it.

In other news, YES! Duncan gonna be out!

if you're really alpha or know anything about pua you'd be able to flirt with me right now. bet you can't.

shame the jobcentre doesn't give out hookers as well as neetbux, isn't it? :p

heard it was a cut down 22 rifle, he didnt have a license so the gun would have been illegal anyway

you're mentally ill

suck my dick or I'll break your nose faggot.

TTPW is a whore.

An (((Australian))) Turk and (((British))) yoot dem man dem conspired to strap a bomb to a kangaroo, paint it with an Islamic symbol and use it to attack cops
bbc.com/news/world-australia-36670100

Did Japs really have a giant Samurai cutting down our ships?

Only @andrealeadsom can stop Theresa 'Nasty Party' May. It's as simple as that. The Conservative Party needs a fresh start. #Leadsom4Leader

Up for debate tbh

Yes but fortunately we paid off Godzilla to take him out.

That giant samurai is fighting on our side, lad.

We never should have got rid of the Anglo-Japanese alliance tbqh

no i'm not!

he's an attention whore but far too stuck up to be a genuine whore. he likes to tell himself he's better than that.

HOLY SHIT LADS

DUNCAN WAS THE GOOD GUY ALL ALONG

Blame the yanks tbh, it was their doing.

any man who throws away what he should be to play make believe is mentally ill

Paul Weston: The politics of hate is on the Left

very CIVIC.

Did we meme this?

My Client, known as Tommy Robinson, has been served with an application for a football banning order by Chief Constable of Bedfordshire Police. The main purpose of Bedfordshire Police serving this football banning order was to prevent Tommy Robinson from traveling to France for the Euros. Following an application to the Court, the court has now seen fit to remove that draconian restriction on his liberty.

However Bedfordshire Police persist in making the civil football banning order application, and this application will be heard by the court in September 2016. Tommy Robinson will contest this application.

The mainstay of the application by Bedfordshire Police is that Tommy Robinson, while in France was pictured wearing an Anti ISIS T Shirt, and holding up an English Saint George Cross flag with ‘Fuck ISIS’ written across it, and that this was aimed at inciting racial hatred against Muslims. Both I and my client are very concerned that the Chief Constable of Bedfordshire Police and the UK Football Policing Unit have equated Tommy Robinson’s demonstration against a banned extremist terrorist organisation as being the same as showing hatred towards people of the Muslim faith. The Prime Minister David Cameron in his House of Commons speech on 2nd December 2015 referred to the ‘Evil’ of ISIS, and that British Muslims were appalled by ISIS. He further said that the attacks in Syria by the British Military were “far from an attack on Islam, we are engaging in the defence of Islam…failing to act would betray British Muslims”.

It now appears that both Bedfordshire Police and the UK Football Policing Unit are linking ISIS to the general Muslim people and population, because it suits their purpose of the campaign of harassment against Tommy Robinson.

I am concerned that this application is brought on the basis of a harassment campaign against Tommy Robinson, such that the Assistant Director of the United Kingdom Football Policing Unit, has become involved and provided a statement to the effect that as Tommy Robinson has a high social media profile, and is associated with Pegida UK this is likely to act as a catalyst for disorder and violence outside of the United Kingdom. This clearly is an attack on Tommy Robinson’s freedom of speech and association, and is in direct contravention of the evidence which the UK Football Policing Unit have that Tommy Robinson travelled to France during the period that the England football team played in Marseille, yet he chose not to travel to Marseille, but instead was in Paris without any incident of violence or disorder.

Tommy Robinson will vigorously defend this application against him. On Bedfordshire Police’s own admission, there is no evidence that Tommy Robinson has been involved in any reported football related disorder for at least the past 5 years.

Alison Gurden, Barrister, 1 Gray’s Inn Square Chambers”

They're best friends

That's the term they're using for "CUCK MY SHIT UP" is it?

It was down to Nuttall, Helmer and mainly our Nige, as well as Boris Johnson that secured our victory. I never once heard duncan's name mentioned in a positive or negative manner, he just wasn't thought about at all. He neve rhas been, only by people in the party and supporters about what a snake he was.

wew

is no party safe?

i can't throw away what i never had.

Someone has been throwing eggs into my garden periodically, lads.

Cuckswell detoxified it for the media's perspective

don't believe that one, the core vote of working class couldn't give a fuck of "toxic brand".

They are the biggest haters of xenos because it's their lives most severely affected by it. They don't have to worry about muh PR.

what? I was linking so I could check those digits.

egg checked

Leadsom = cloth mother
May = wire mother

You have an enemy lad.

That happened at my old house and we had to leave because the woman next door was literally insane but nobody could do anything because she owned her home

hofer confirmed !

I really do hope he comes back into the spotlight.

I'm kinda half and half over May tbh
On one side she could negotiate hard as fuck and be Thatcher 2.0 giving us the best deal with the EU.
On the other side she pushes shit like snoopers charter and she was vaguely on the remain side so could sabotage the deal.

lads

20 minutes until my mum comes home.

Give me rare Pritis so I can have a moral wank

fortune.com/2016/06/27/soros-pound-brexit/

Lad she was for staying in the EU and she doesn't want us to leave the ECHR, Leadsom is the only choice.

He has the best suits. Really a treasure to the East Midlands and UKIP.

Next door hates us and I know it. I doubt they can do anything more than throwing an egg once a week or smoking weed, though.
I just hope I can catch the tosser doing it, because I'm pretty sure they stole our food delivery last month too.

SHE WONT TRIGGER ARTICLE 50 UNTIL NEXT YEAR

LEADSOM WILL GUIDE US OUT OF THE EU SWIFTLY

lad I don't like being under big sisters gaze..

Hose pipe through the letterbox or bin fille dup with water proped up against the door every single morning. Do it.

I cannot imagine the furore if a kid in school did something similar today. It would be front page news of all the tabloids and kvetching would echo across the four corners of the globe.
Fuck I am glad i went to school in the late 80's to mid 90's and dodged the pc pozz indocrination snowflake bullet.

Its really weird to think a man with such high energy is 72 years old. implying age can stop the man, he is immortal

Muslims practicing for the upcoming race wars in Denmark

Imagine the hysterics the teacher would break down into these days.

We made our Spanish teacher cry actually, just by ignoring her.

I-I'm a good boy, lad. I'm more content to call the RSPCA every time they leave their dog outside. The kid in their family has verbally attacked mummy (REEEE) over it and I know it makes them salty. Shame though, he's a lovely dog.

I remember a kid made our school in duke nukem 3d and played it during lunch, the teacher thought it was really neat and creative. Imagine what shit that kid would get nowadays.

Not heard that for a long time. Perfect descriptor.

Is he still writing?

Now and then I think. He's eccentric as fuck but I've always liked some of his stuff.

If by 'negotiate the best deal' you mean 'keep us fully attached to the cancerous rot that is the EU in all but name', then yeah. Sure.

She's never done anything noteworthy beyond being a career politician and craven opportunist with a vagina, and thinks all interenet communication should be unencrypted - including your online banking, paypal, email, ebay, Amazon, etc. She's actually mentally retarded. Not to mention her track record on Islam and migration.

Leadsom on the other hand, worked in high finance for 20+ years extremely successfully and has a proven track record of Euroscepticism. She's the only person fit for the job out of the candidates we've been presented with.

fuckin hell that is too real

DUNNO FUGGG XDDDD

He's a very dangerous man, I'm glad he's on our side

This is fucking crazy, the police didn't bother sending a car round for their own safety, fucking nuke them,.

what does "are" Nige means?

kek

Nigel's middle name is Arnold

Quite hit and miss for me (never thought his terminology was very helpful) but he wrote some very interesting articles (as did the other writter on his site)

"Our" Nige is how northerners refer to people they like/are familiar with. Our Kevin or Our James

It's more a family member, like ARE KID is the brother.

Don't forget 'Are NHS'

Are we finally going to see the end of CivNat shitposting?

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/politics/
>>>/r9k/

A SAW THEE AND NOW AH'LL BURY THEE

yes lad, it'll all be over soon

:^\ Hope Not :^\

what is the deal with this forced meme?

its one autism lord spamming it and changing ips

but they were kind of asking for it, by going through a muslim area

Aye, I'd only ever refer to a mate with 'our' in jest. It really only extends to close family without a prefix - cousins and brothers.

Yeah it could be pretty cryptic, especially if you'd never read any Maynard or George price. He's a smart guy, got a degree or a master sin mathematics IIRC. I think he may be a bit autistic, but it's not so much in the bad way.

Here's another relevant article on the site, even though this one is more american based. Saw the word "Mommy" and had to post it here.

it's a danish area you piece of shit

Oh, and sisters if you believe the myth that female Northerners exist.

It's not forced, it's many anons spreading a new meme

u w0t satan?

Taking British children to church violates their human rights says the United Nations
charismanews.com/world/58109-taking-kids-to-church-violates-their-human-rights-says-un#st_refDomain=&st_refQuery=

NO mention of taking them to mosques
google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=Schools take children to mosques&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&gfe_rd=cr&ei=zB10V_e2BcGC8QfEo4_ACw

is barth his mate, or himself, or just some random guy?

why don't the mods ban it?!?!

BRITISH MEPs SUBJECTED TO INTIMIDATION AFTER BREXIT
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3667469/Remain-island-No-pity-Offensive-graffiti-bullying-notes-postboxes-defaced-welcome-bitter-world-EU-British-MEPs-subjected-campaign-intimidation-Brussels-post-Brexit.html

that much is obvious, but it was a muslim danish area

why are we still in the UN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE RACISTS?!

There shouldn't be muslim areas in any western country. Stop em coming, have a propaganda campaign which is heavily scrutinous of muslims already here and hang the criminals.

Death penalty restored in the wake of all thes epaki rape gangs and terrorism needs to be the next step for our country to make and then right to bear arms.

It's pretty clear that the continentals have no love for us, no matter what the result was.
Now we shall return to
SPLENDID ISOLATION

UN referendum when?

We need one asap

Get rid of the whole lot

Romanians are butthurt they can't dump their gypsies here anymore and will have to build a bigger wall, but the gyppos have stolen all of the bricks.

Poles are butthurt because they want intervention into Russia and now we're not bound to do so if they want to.

It's because we're putting ourselves first for once.

I forgot to ask, what was the kike Melanie Phillips like on QT last night?

There are no moslem Danish areas pajeet

Sexy, intelligent, witty and an all around great voice for our cause. As all Jews are.

9/11 would Kike again

WEW

I'm getting a lot of gets today lads.

Time to lift tbh

thescepticisle.com/2016/04/11/we-need-a-trade-agreement-with-the-eu-we-cannot-trade-under-wto-rules-alone/

What do you think about this, lads?

Fuckin kek

)h..!
West London café bans Michael Gove and Boris Johnson for leading Brexit campaign standard.co.uk/news/london/west-london-caf-bans-michael-gove-and-boris-johnson-for-leading-brexit-campaign-a3286286.html
twitter.com/AudreyIsWright/status/748280772675670016

express.co.uk/news/uk/684885/EU-referendum-Brexit-Merkel-trade-deal-UK-Britain-German-jobs

This is what I think of that

I'm a Conservative Party memeber and I'm voting for Liam Fox because I refuse to be ruled by a gynocentric nutter like May or an intellectual lightwright like Ledsom.

What's it like in the Conservative party lad?

Pretty sure that's illegal

Tell them you're contacting the police regardless

top kek

What about this?
twitter.com/johndewaalqc/status/748863280240787456

good times we live in lads

FUCKING ACE SON.

That jewelers is autistic tbh

Who even carries that much physcial cash these days? They're only losing out on their own business tbh smdh

Cash is king

Here's what I think to it.

FTSE 100 leaps to HIGHEST level since 2015 just a week after EU referendum

Europe's cities plot to poach UK-based banks – but they've said WE'RE STAYING PUT

I would've written something shitlordy.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, THEY'RE REALLY PUSHING THIS BOLLOCKS BEYOND ALL COMPREHENSION

Top Civ there in the back

Where's the lad who was talking about how they all sucked eachothers cocks?

Any more good stories?

They're asking to be ripped off tbh.

It's Jews mate

Try the merseyside maritime museum lad. Whole floor dedicated to blacks.

They have something on about a super hero wog who fights injustice when I was up there the other day. Wanted to see it but loads of sixteen year old girls were visiting with their school and I was too scared

Also marvel at Birmingham's proudest trophy

I thought he was just a meme lads..

Been thinking about joining UKIP, lads.

Wolverhampton will be mine.

You best be not talking about Tunde, he's our mascot

found yourself a husband yet emokiddeh?

I hear Grant Shapps likes cock.

Cultural appropriation tbh. Should've used an ongo bongo juju stick.

[exacerbation]

Tbf 'Electric Avenue' was a tune.

kek lads, which one of you was this?

twitter.com/LDLDN/status/748452039898832896

u w0t m8?.jpg

You want to pay for everything by card so the government can track everything you spend it on?

You millennials. You deserve the future you ask for

I'd not heard of him 'til Brit/pol/ came about.

Is that the guy user larped being a faggot with?

Every show in has to have an interracial romance. Tried watching the Night Manager yesterday and they threw in a side plot (which had nothing to do with the main story) of a romance between a strong, cool black man and a married pregnant white woman

WOMEN BTFO

I'm sure they're completely disinterested in all the foil you're buying lad

it's great being a tory, going clubbing after tory youth meets the totty is top quality. and you know they're not going to be leftists despite how sluttily they dress for a night out.

WOMEN BTFO

You learn something every day. Their average age must be about 40+ though, explains why their memes are so shit-tier tbqh

I hope that phone number belongs to Owen Jones.

Watch this and draw our own conclusions.

Nice, lad, that always gets them

(chk'd)
every single scene other than the final one was some miscegenation bollocks.
Emmerdale is supposed to be set in a rural village, right? You'd have more chance seeing a bloody penguin walking about there then you would a xeno.

Might join seeing as I've been jewed by UKIP's we're not le waysiss policy tbh

Hurrr so grim, literally Hitler.

Who /hascripplingfearofmoles/ here?

you won't regret it if you like degenerate girls, as long as you're somewhere the party is active.

what do you mean?

HOLY SHIT ANOTHER GET

WHAT WOULDST THOU HAVE OF ME KEK?

Can't wait for the Labour cult to end tbh lads

I was in the BNP back in its haydayThey tried to kill usIn the end we killed ourselves

what did she say signaling?

some women can't have kids so don't bully.

I have a yuge one on my neck.
I pinched it once changing shirt and it bled really bad

wew

what was it like?

Just get your GP to refer you to a dermatologist if you're really that worried. They can put your mind at ease.

For fuck's sake, lad.

If you weren't on the leaked membership list then just lie.

Wew fam, I have alot of skin tags so I kind of know how you feel tbh

Pretty good tbh, full of old people in my area though

I was talking about Moles that crawl underground tbh lads

I like the new format tbh, never used to read the wall of text cos lazy habits die hard.

Anything worth of note happen lately apart from Duggo getting BTFO of UKIP? Getting bored of salt mining.

I went up to Birmingham a while back to do some sketching in the museum there, having some childhood memories of it being full of old art.

No sooner had I crossed the threshold than some woman curator accosted me and forced me to look at the world's oldest Qu'Ran for a full five minutes.

Once I finally managed to get away from the death cult's original toilet paper scribblings, I discovered they'd basically stripped the gallery. Only the Renaissance and 17th/18th century sections had survived largely untouched.

Staring into the face of Christ in what I think was a Delacroix, I thought about my last visit to the British museum - specifically, the Ancient Greek and Roman exhibitions predating Christ - and felt a crushing wave of anger and despair.

Our culture - my culture - has created wonders and miracles predating everything from Persia to Yoruba by thousands of years, and yet here in this building I was forced to pay obeisance to a soiled rag covered in crudely-scrawled sand-runes that doesn't even predate my local church.

Sorry for the blogpost.

there might be active tory youth right-wing slag girl meets even if it's a labour safe seat.

anyway if labour's so safe then it's probably a big city, so it won't be far to travel to a different seat., especially if you're not in the north.

Might do tbh, nobody ever got to know my name or membership tbh and it does say they let you off in some circumstances tbf

BUNGLE TO BE INTERVIEWED ON BBC RADIO 4 IN 20 MINS

bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_fourfm

Get the fuck out.

twitter.com/Chr_Cru/status/748949653262131200
This urethra got triggered by facts

FTSE is doing great, Trump's bounced back in the polls, it's a week after Brexit was announced and remainers are still arse hurt and we're still high energy.

Birmingham was 50/50 anyway.
Large rich and then drastically poor areas there. tons of shitskins and race-mixers; I wouldn't give it too much thought.

LADS

Russell Kane on QT was surprisingly based, is the time of le lefty funny man on Question Time coming to an end?

He was complete shit and you know it.

Reply back
"So you have no argument"
Don't let that cuck go unquestioned. Screen capture it and capture it when he blocks you too.

I am an ideological Tory lad but you don't know what that means because you are a mong

If you can't join UKIP join the Conservatives tbh

Also, check this out lads

liverpoolmuseums.org.uk/ism/events/

"Afro supa hero"

Check through the link, m8, I screenshotted it all there.

He was hardly based, more reasonable than expected, yes, but not based

You are literally paying for mass immigration

Why are you here?

come on lad.. compared to eddy

He actually wasn't lad, he was well spoken and had his arguments from a traditional working-class standpoint.

Filtered.

what age were you when you joined the bnp? if you were young enough you can pass it off as a childish mistake.

if you life at a new address they won't even spot you on the bnp list.

these are definitely not offensive racial caricatures from the 70s, no siree

Labour voter please go.

>Banning the DM editor because he let one or two slightly pro-leave messages slip through the gaps of leftist bias
Imagine the uproar if one of Britain's media outlets had been impartial! I bet London would put a bounty on their heads!

Good tweet.

Looking forward to Monday lads! With Carswell and Evans gone, and UKIP less desperate for normie votes (since they'll probably get plenty from Leavers to add to their existing 4M), they can pursue their platform without two thorns briefing against them (in varying degrees of subtlety) at every possible moment.

It will also end the "UKIP is heavily divided and no one in UKIP likes Farage" meme, which the media was able to parrot simply based on the actions of Carswell and Evans alone (really bloody annoying, that, although exactly what C&E wanted). Now (although they certainly won't report on it) they will see that, actually, all of UKIP is pretty happy with the original direction as set by its current NEC and Farage.

I'm a little disappointed that no one else saw this.

17th birthday lad; used my birthday money to buy a membership card

I'm full UKIP lad, but i know when someone is arguing on good terms.

Now Brexit has happened are you lads getting fit and healthy ready to be the best you can for your nation and ready to fight for it and defend it if need be? I wasn't motivated as much before, but now I am.

Nice mate, you're back.

Where've you been this whole time.

Come help me shift some pakis.

I don't believe you.

Really meant "less desperate for centrist votes"

tbh i'd rather defend it a different way. leave the fighting to other people.

The best men are fit and intelligent lad.

How have you lot commemorated the Somme?

Thanks a lot you cunt.
I clicked on the link and got a soliloquy about gay sex.

BBC. Not once.

CUNTS!

can't i work in munitions factories or run intelligence or something?

rt.com/uk/349162-neo-nazi-miss-hitler/

NA attention seekers finally get some attention

Recited koran verses outside Waterloo station whilst everyone went quiet for the 2min silence

Been doing that for a couple months already now lad.

No muscles but I can run a lot longer and faster now.

You can stop being a coward lad.

I have really bad psoriasis too lad, I can't leave home without my legs and arms covered

'Brexit leaves Britain naked': Cambridge academic stages naked protest against outcome of EU referendum
archive.is/NDjI7

This is Cambridge now. Fuck's sake. Pics spoilered for maintaining morality.

TRIGGER WARNING, THOUGH

How hilarious..

NA CONFIRMED FOR ORBITERS

You could just be a sniper. They get dropped off by helicopter then you wait around for the target for a bit then the helicopter comes back to pick you up. You don't need to be fit or brave.

That's what the women do.

If I keep smelling poo is it me lads?

NO NIGE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING

a-are you from Romford, lad?

Proportional representation would be a very good thing for UKIP

That would help us lad

What's wrong with that?

But would it decrease the chance of a Leave majority overall?

Watched as thousands of entente troops died as little numbers on a screen.

He knows what he's doing. Have faith in our Nige.

BATEMAN?

How the fuck has this happened to academia? Why hasn't Scruton invited all the leftoid 'academics' to a fake symposium in a warehouse somewhere and just gunned them all down?

Don't agree with PR but I'll trust Are Nige anyway

It would kill it tbh

I'm glad they're showing themselve sup. Sane people will get a proper job, learn a trade and get an apprenticeship and go the back route into meaningful work and skills that way.

What are you talking about, we've already left. Referendum is done, OVER. NO MORE.

GCHQ please…or maybe you're not…maybe another dickhead who wants to be chipped for convenience as you're too lazy to count your cash…you just want to wave your phone/card and pay…or maybe you just can't count…"Trust us goy we'll do what's right..We'll do it all for you…We see you're spending too much on luxuries…let us help you there by taxing you more…good goy….oh!…you bought a fully automatic spoon and a hunting penknife…let's help you by kicking your down and relieving you of those…"
You really are a fucking mong…you should read up on 'cashless' societies and the purpose of eliminating it and then read up on why the Swiss voted to keep money…play into the hands of the NWO if you want but don't drag us into it…maybe you should just fuck off back to plebbit…that might be better suited to your intellect

wtf is this bs

Lads, the referendum is over.

IIRC it's a test that's basically

aka corbyn fails completely

Oxford men jailed for sexually abusing a teenage girl
archive.is/YXLvg

Aww, don't they just look so
QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH AND OXONIAN?

My rage knows no bounds.

Or maybe I pay cash when I'm doing naughty things and don't arouse suspicion when I'm out normally by having a completely normie tier bank transaction list

Or maybe I'm le spooky JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ

Death penalty now.

What game is that lad?

wtf!
You have NO idea m8. Stop doling out shit advice
Snipers are often dropped into hostile territory and then have to walk out on foot when air can't be supplied. Jesus Christ

Filtered.

MUH POSTERS

based nuttal

Verdun

Have they fixed the netcode and framerate issues yet? Might dig it out again.

A genuine Leave majority in the house, lads. Yes, we won the ref, but the current gov (and possible PM candidates) looks to be negotiating a free-movement deal.

A good GE would get a majority-Actual-Leave among MPs.

So those that actually want to Leave completely should sit back and relax, and not worry about the next PM/GE? Don't think so mates.

THE POSTERS THE RACISM

Jesus Christ the Belgium team is fucking disgusting looking.

Smashed it lad.

(((libertarians)))

Governments are trying to eliminate cash
You do this shit everyday.
You are either completely thick a turbo autist or a shill. I choose all three
Filtered

That goal was fantastic, though.

When was the last time you played? It's been pretty stable for a while.

He's from /politics/ and actually a self admitted kike it's funny how he always uses thatt "joooo" line. So easy to spot him.

smh. SMH

Couple of months, admittedly. But I'll take your word for it, lad; will fire it up over the weekend again.

As if there's any other name to choose

what channel?

Which, by the way, I don't think would be unlikely, given the geographical distribution of Leave votes. However, I doubt PR would yield it.

Course they are kid.

The word is Yid, yankee.

That's what they did in Northern Ireland when IRA were active

BBC One.

Just

fucking

hang them

ty

What are those black spots on their heads?

Hadn't played in bloody ages, reinstalled and it looked so different.
It's stable as it is, though I think it's still in Beta.

What are you some sort of UKIP racist? DON'T NEED YOUR KIND IN MY COUNTRY.

How would you rate Verdun lad? Is the player base dying or is it still going strong?

not everyone. Just you.

Is it any good lad? I want a new fps to get my teeth into.

Its an accurate representation of belgium sadly.

Sure thing wimpy!

I'm hoping our Welsh lads beat the sprouts and damp rags, tbh. Would complete the Brexit victory nicely.

They're still going on about the posters? Christ, get over it, nobody actually cares.

Pure autism.

It's a darn sight better than BF1 will ever be, feels like actual trench warfare (albeit rather fast in comparison)

Aaron Clarey

That man is a shocking abomination

KEK….WAYNE DAVID ON YOUR RADIO!!

Labour MP Sorry For 'Coloured Skin' Comments
news.sky.com/story/1720371/labour-mp-sorry-for-coloured-skin-comments

Aye lad, played it myself. Fucking brilliant. Especially with the one shot kills tbh

Right lads, how many of you have Verdun, I'd be keen to get a little group going tbh.

When the order to charge is given and you see dozens of men charging forward only to be torn down, it's amazing and rather shocking tbh

Me lad.

nah but a brit/pol/ game sounds like a laff

You do realise that blanketing every theory as psychotic tinfoil tier is just as stupid as believing in fringe theories right?

That user is right in what he's saying, giving control of your finances over to faceless nobodies who track your every transaction and it's location is a serious thing to consider. Not that I pay in cash myself.

I'm simply stating that this paranoid nonsense about a second referendum is paranoid nonsense, I have a far, far leftist cousin who feels ashamed of their disregard for democracy.

Reminder that gaming is the ultimate expression of impotence

I got it tbh

Yeah it would be good for a home nation to do well. Dont fancy their odds though

No idea how we'd get it together, not sure any of you want to give out your steam.

Got it lad.

Why are you willingly putting yourself through frustration by talking to a retard?

I only just read his other comments lad, remember my sacrifice that you may learn from it.

Everything in moderation lad.

Why are you willingly putting yourself through frustration by talking to a retard?

are there servers you can pick and choose?

Not sure how it works tbh, since Verdun requires you to use a different ingame name

DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ

I agree, there certainly won't be a second referendum. I just want this one to somehow be sufficiently respected somehow.

Let me finish downloading it and I'll put my username in the thread

Lads I might start making plans to go to Kiwi Islands.

You can buy a BM AR for 2 and a half grand with the conversion. And it looks fucking gorgeous.

Would I still be allowed on Brit/pol/ or do I have to go to Kiwi/pol/?

Or could I be on both?

Is there a list thats not complete shit?

Start a group/clan/platoon whatever that dog whistles out to us? If there's such an option, that is.

Farage's Freikorps, Farage's Fiends, Nige's Naughty Boys, Top Lads, something like that.

I'm with you on that, I can't see anyone from the current candidates cutting us a fair and proper deal.

You can choose a squad/battlefield ingame, though we're limited to four-man squads.

I'm going to trust Brit/pol/ with this one and I'll probably regret it. LordSugarCube

When I come around you little twinks are gonna need DA LOOOOOOOOOOB

ah right, haven't player it but we could name them brit/pol/ 1,2 or whatever

Every Battle of Ypres was pretty ruthless, people love downplaying just how bad WW1 and it confuses the shit out of me.

I think sites like Cracked and Pozzfeed destroyed any hopes of educative lists, they seem to go for the pop-culture favourite and wow factor.

Niggy noggy wog scores for Wales!

Wales score its a wog

I already did Farage's Freikorps, but the group filled rather fast.
I've made a second one, you'll have to scroll through the list to find it though, lads.

Reminder all those soldiers died on the Somme so you could fap to anime doujins and eat KFC

Daily coloured Mosley

made a lot of mistakes on this one tbh

CYMRUUUUUU

Aye but add me anyhow, so we can play another time.

oh and original

He was a dashing chap, shame about the autistic policies.

I might get it later, I just bought Insurgency and I'm enjoying that

What do you disagree with lad?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-36683083

NOW FUCKING DO IT BBC NIGGER

Done, lad.

No-one likes weebs for this exact reason.

Great taste. It has a habit of giving me blue screens for some reason.

Way too socialist for my taste

not civic enough probably

Euro-federalism, the states right to inherit by default, in essence the state having such an intrusive role in the working mans life.

WHAT KIND OF A NAME IS O

Not that user, but in 100 Questions asked and aswered he has a very negative stance on Inheritance. It isn't quite clear he'd have it completely abolished, but it was certainly a negative trait.

What kind of name is LordSugarCube

Fair enough lad.

I smell a rat tbh

How do I join a squad?

On the menu I posted here scroll through the side list 'til you find a squad, and select it.

Yet another anecdote that we are supposed to accept as fact with no evidence!

I don’t believe her.

Are you a racist or summink?

not looking good tbh

You know what, it would appear so.

That means fuck all lad, come on…

WHY HAS NO ONE EVER EXPLAINED THIS GUYS FUCKED UP MOUTH!?

andrew bringing the bantz

twitter.com/bbcthisweek/status/748651407251673088?lang=en-gb

He might have destroyed Dave live, but he's no ally of ours.

We need a re-polling, 53% isn't representative.

I think (hope) that he was posting it in irony, these luvvies are self important nobodies.

There's a second Farage Freikorps with only me, m8, have another look

I would tbh

fucking hell, brexit could be in serious jeopardy if this pans out

It begins.

Found it.

Why do so many support Theresa "CCTV for every home" May?

You need to stop panicking lad.

top 2 were in remain camp

Surprised by that. Figured it would really be May vs. Gove, wouldn't expected Leadsom (as much as I love her) or Crabb to have that much support

there's plenty of other people to not be cowards. why do i have to too?

that's the point.

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/hundreds-turn-out-back-jeremy-11556717#ICID=sharebar_twitter

And? You're forgetting that the electorate exists.

Because otherwise you're a useless dead end and a pathetic excuse for a man, unfit to service this nation and it's people.

MUMMYYYYYYYYYYY

There is no muslim area in Europe.

because they don't know about her opinions or dumb mothers who think "well, if you have nothing to hide".

we need to keep him until Chilcott when he can demand Blair to be arrested on war crimes and self destruct his own party

Something like 50 have yet to declare and it goes in rounds lad, so when Fox or Leadsom is eliminated they'll just jump to Gove

Blair has already seen the report. If there was anything uncensored that we'd see that would put him in the gallows he'd have left the country by now imo.

I am so thankful that women got the vote.

so that's what women are?

thats a huge baby

Don't vote if you're angry with pussies getting the franchise

brit/pol/, would you want women to lose the vote even if you were a girl and would lose it yourself?

fuck off feminist.

yes
t. vagina

My bad, it's

Are you a lass, lad?

Whatever woman XD

You obviously haven't heard of Andrea Leadsom's legendary breast milk.

MOGG MOGG MOGG MOGG MOGG

Up north

LOL HOLY SHIT

Women voted for Brexit at exactly the same frequency as men

Andrea Leadsom's tits or Theresa May's legs:

Which is better?

yes

DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ

Don't believe it tbh

THIS IS THE MOGGHOOD RISING

at least i'm not a feminist mangina like you.

Chromosomes? XX or XY?

xx lad c'mon

Does he not visit his NHS dentist?

Sample size of 12,000. Even if it were skewed by a few percent, that would be statistically negligible.

lordashcroftpolls.com/2016/06/how-the-united-kingdom-voted-and-why/#more-14746

NOT DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ LAD!

THEY'LL PUT ME ON THE DATABASE!

I'm a girl, lad.

I don't believe you.

its just that there's a higher chance of mentally ill men posting here than real women don't take it personally. see

pic?

that's fine lad, at least I'm not the trap cancer

They will be rolling in their graves for having the government producing this propaganda

We can't have anything nice. They have to put this spin on everything

love the welsh chants, sons of harlech etc

I am a real woman lad. Just because I have a feminine penis.

bumbumking?

POO IN THE GOD DAMN LOO

No. Good point. As long as you don't constantly go on about it then it's fine.

I thought we'd seen the end of that trap cancer.

EVERY FUCKING TIME KEK

just report him any time you see

Perhaps tbh

Don't lie lad you know you wanna suck it. I even wear a lace cock ring during intercourse.

I smile every time this photo gets posted.

Filtered.

Probably. I'm under 30 and I would not be opposed to raising the voting age to 30.

I'm making a new thread lads, I will tripple-check the number and every link this time, it will be GOVE IS A ZIONIST edition with no barth stuff.

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/ryan-staveley-body-freak-manchester-11555498

If we even sniff a whiff of barf, we'll jump thread, I promise you this.

this

no you're not. you're a cuckold male feminist.

even an actual girl is better than you

are you the german girl who posted tits once?

At least it's half.

Fucking disgusting.

If those men could have seen today they wouldn't have volunteered.

None of this shit either lad

Wales puts another one in the back of the net!

It's just hit me that the Saiyan race in DBZ are the white race irl

I am a real girl. It's your soul that matters tbh.

I even have an all pink and light purple bedroom lad.

2 - 1 TO WALES

lad that's just a counter-meme to get him to stop posting barth

If I was a girl I would never have found Holla Forums. I'd rather not think too deeply about what a fucking horrible slut I could have been tbh.

TRIPS FOR TRAPS

GET FUCKED YOU DAMP RAGS

VOTED LEAVE NOW SMASHING YE ON THE PITCH

Fighting shitposts with shitposts merely doubles the shitposts in the thread

What is your steam lad?

include the ukip trap mep court case

triggered tbh

but if you became a girl now by magic or transitioning by mistake

they all transition by mistake really

KEK

what are you belgian or austrian or something? because when i say german i mean all that shit.

burn

would you bang the right wing equivalent of Paris Lees if one exitsted?

Ó

NEW THREAD

My ears are burning ;)

Corbychopper

No lad. It's a mistake everyone here makes because I said I live in Munich , but I'm not German. I'm not butthurt about it just trying to cut a joke lad.

Wales with only a few Nogs beating a team of chimps and Arabs

In that case I probably would vote to end women's suffrage in order to cut off the worst excesses of the voterbase.

The problem is we'd never get the opportunity, so I'd just keep voting UKIP while trying to stop my juices spilling everywhere when Farage comes on the telly tbh.

Oh yeah you're Russian

Can't find you lad.

it's very important. I know you like to imply i'm product of soviet rape but I won't let memes become reality.

Add this user he can send you forward

Will you turn me into a man?

WEW

You got a more masculine voice then I expected tbh

IQ pretty much measures how fast your brain works and makes connections, so much so that simply measuring reaction time is like 80% correlated with your IQ. That obviously does not describe all human qualities; traits like honesty, conscientiousness, vindictiveness, empathy, individualism etc… are additional layers of personality. You could have a high IQ and be deceptive, selfish, amoral, cruel etc.

Never trusted that deformed mouth sly cuck
AND LOOK AT HIS FUCKING NOSE!
He was a saboteur from the beginning, and was supposed to take the leadership role after they fucked are Nige out of his seat at the general election.

Wait what the fuck happened with him? If he's kicked out will his seat be replaced by a different UKIP member?

never let your guard down lads

beware the HUN

Danefag here. Help me understand why Boris don't want to run, so I can explain it to the bluepilled masses in Cuckmark?!? Thanks

he was a cuck anyway, leadsom is better. tell them that.

Comeon mate, not a explanation. People are confused one of the leaders of the leave campaign "quits" like that. For slot of the bluepilled sheeps it seems disingenuous. I really need some solid facts to keep the DANXIT momentum. The worst thing right now is they think Boris have gotten cold feet.

try it limey

well that's a shame because he was never pro-brexit anyway and just picked the leave side because he thought it would let him become pm.

ukip and farage are better rolemodels, lad.

What is Peter reacting to?