Fleshlights

So one fine day (today) I decided to get myself a christmas present and stop using my hand, so I got a fleshlight.

Holy fuck, it's great. With my hand, it takes me a long time because stroking it so much has made my dick lose sensitivity, but in the fleshlight I came in like, 1-2 minutes. Getting off isn't a chore anymore.

Anyway, I just got the base Lotus design for the interior texture, but it's still quite good and apparently feels about as close to the real thing as male aids go. I got it because of this, although apparently it's not the best feeling fleshlight. I hear that's the destroya or like, the alien one or some shit.

Anyway, I was just surprised at how much better it was than my hand, and decided to make a thread. They're not hard to take care of, it's like a minute of washing, and they're easy to turn inside out.

Any sleeves current users recommend?

I found me a little nigger boy that I use instead of my hand

What sort of batteries do you use?

how depressing is it to clean it out after you've finished

Just put it in the dish washer, m8

I don't have no money to get one.

Not very. It's less depressing than cleaning off my hand.

Not as depressing as watching my little nigger boy spit my load in the trash

Tbh I didnt feel depressed when finishing a session with my old jap onahole. I liked it better than real pussy

I get that this fleshlight is supposed to be based on the na'vi from Avatar, but why are they using the Alien (3) font?

I use a Puni Hole DX

Watch the movie again, they just dont want to be sued.

I thought they mated with their hair.

That's not what a present is. It's more like the opposite of a present.

I think I know you, op.

bought one a few years back. it was fun at first, but after about ten uses it started hurting for some reason, even though I always warmed it up and used a lot of lube

threw it away and went back to using a hand. much less hassle for nearly the same result tbh

I have the destroya and the STU. They're really awesome. I would recommend them to pretty much anyone.

Flip it inside out, run water over it and lightly run your hand over it.

leave the sleeve out of the case (i put it on a small rack in my closet)

Its only "time consuming" if you think getting up to wash your hands have you jerk off is time consuming.

used to use my hand, then found out my neighbour is neglected sexually by her husband.

she does and the work + brings food with her.
bonus point, she get the fuck back to her house and i don't have to talk to her.

this is the best relationship a man could possibly have with a woman.

how ugly is she?

not ugly, but not a bimbo either.
she's average, also 37.
still better than my hand

How deep and wide is her pussy?

she never had kids and her husband isn't really sexually active.
the pussy is still pretty good, would say 7/10

this

Tenga master race!

You wouldn't be that impressed if the mohel doctor hadn't mutilated your dick so he could sell you a prosthetic.

Used all kinds, 3 different fleshlights, which I threw out when they started to speckle. 1 STU, 2 Lotus.

My fav was the Meiki ZXY. It's got weight and engulfing sensations. I destroyed it though as it's made of two layers.

Eventually went on NOFAP and found Jesus.

Ya gotta wash 'em, user.

Stu, stamina training unit? If so im considering buying it but never owned one. Can someone kindly post pix of the destroya and the stu. I searched them both up but not sure if im looking at knockoffs.. Thanks