Where can I learn :German for free?

Where can I learn :German for free?

Go to Germany.

great

Don't let that muslim rape your mom.

That's why I want to learn it, dumbass. I heard schooling there is free if you speak the language

Don't let that muslim cut your head off.

Go to Germany and learn German there. The majority of the should speak English. Watch German shows and try to learn what they're saying. Read German and figure it out on your own. All options.

imagine you are hitler
speak normally, but with his style/accent
voila you speak german

(German for Beginners) or Learn101.org like I Do…

I Mostly Use (Learn101.org) to Learn Arabic though… & a lil bit of Russian and French… Mostly Arabic though… Because that Bitch In the Picture I Posted… I WANT Her!!… Or a Similar Bitch like her… You Get the Idea…

Have you tried the Internet?

gross

Gross??…

Why Gross for??…

I Think that She Looks Good… To Me atleast…

Explain what you mean by "Gross"…
I Want to Hear your Critisism so I can Know Where Im Fucking Up at…

Pretend to be a terrorist and get free housing and food on top of free language lessons.

Duolingo is pretty good, my former German Teacher recommended it to us- and he's originally from Germany.

you re posting ragheads that's what is gross, it's the worst you fucking liberal cunt, i am fine with western pedos around but you fucking muslim pedos should fuck off back to your sand dunes

This, I learned dutch with Duolingo. ezpz

Not an argument, autist

It wont make you fluent by any means, but it is a good start if coupled with a decent grammar book and some reading on the side.

I'm thinking about learning Dutch on Duolingo, I only speak English now. Was it easy? Do you speak fluently?

She is white

SIEG HEIL

Auschwitz
you fucking nigger

Duolingo

Rosetta Stone is good for the basics.
I ripped a copy online. I have been here six years but my skill is about 3 grade level. Whatever. Language is not one of my talents.
Grammar and pronunciation are the hardest. Most times the sentence structure is reversed from English.

School is not free to Ausländers.

Somalia.

(HEIL)
Unless you plan on living there or speaking to relatives, why not just learn German?

Dutch also doesn't sound as good to most people. Dutch is one of the ugliest European languages