Rage thread

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/07/01/484077402/invisibilia-for-an-artist-a-room-of-his-own-is-a-lifesaver

(((NPR))) hocking their usual liberal propaganda. This time a dindu brags about stealing money from vending machines as a child. Afger that point, 'everything was scheming'. His mom nopes the fuck out and he survives from then on by stealing bottles from city recycling bins and other crimes. He also brags about creating false identities to scam the welfare system to fund his drug habit.

After years of being homeless, he fakes hearing voices to qualify for subsidized housing geared toward the mentally ill. Having his amazing housing paid for, he spends all fucking day ever day drawing. Meanwhile, yours truly, would love to develop his artistic skills but he had to go to school and work for a fucking living at his wage slave job..now i listen to a bunch of jews on (((npr))) celenrating this worthless piece of shit leaching off the productivity of honest people as a wonderful thing.

Fuck this fuy. Fuck npr.

Pic is where this filth lives.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caroline_Kennedy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennedy_family#Family_tree
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I never did trust npr.. all of the folks I know that lean left listen to it.

Yeah, scam artist.

first comment:

needlewoman • 3 hours ago

A wonderful story and a good use for our tax dollars - much better than funding endless war.

at least the nigger now has a decent hobby and cant already steal shit or murder anyone
nigger will try be a gud boi before he die.

he can't do it anymore because he is old now.

subhumans like this one should be made an example out of:

put him in public square and torture him until he dies.

but in this world, this scum are now the modern heroes.

Sorry for the typos in the op.

Article doesn't say he explicity used his forged identities to scam welfare but they did on the story i listened to on my way home. Both hosts of morning edition are jewish. (((Steve inskeep))) and (((david green)))

Its worse than you think. I listen to it to hear normie libshit perspectives on the topic de jure, but this fucking story really set me over the edge. Its so wonderful that this guy scammed his way through life and took advantage of us and now has a free ride for no reason.

You're only at fault here.
This "dumb" nigger did everything he wanted and fucked over the system so he had his way.
And you Holla Forumsacks call black people dumb.
You wageslave cuck Holla Forumsacks are the dumbest.
I have nothing but pity for you idiots who still grasp for old ideas of nationalism and ethnocentrism.

Another gem

"Poignant that you should bring up the concept of "bad decisions".

Observations indicate that the poor and unfortunate are not so much poor and unfortunate because of bad decisions but rather that many make bad decision BECAUSE they are poor, and that placed in similar dire circumstance a wealthy person will soon begin making "bad decisions".

Is Inskeep Jewish? That's certainly not a Jewish name.

Anecdotes are not fact. Did these assholes just watch Trading Places with Eddie Murphy and come to that conclusion?

At the very least he is an honorary kike. Fuck, why are tax dollars funding anything on this insufferable broadcast?

If I recall, you have to register and be approved to comment, so countering the narrative and posting the obvious delusions in the article are deleted as trolling. Thus, you simply enrich for the most left-leaning black-ass kissing comments.

This cunt right here.

A Kennedy. The fucking daughter of JFK. Say what you will about the Kennedy's, but at least they aren't Jews. They're Irish-Catholic through and through.

I read her wiki after Trump brought her up. She has zero qualifications to be the fucking ambassador to Japan. She went to Harvard and Columbia (definitely not because of her last name or anything) and hops right into the bureaucracy for a job. Then stumps for Obama cuz she's a virtue-signalling whore. Then, when he wins, she goes to the White House and asks for a fucking job. And they make her the fucking ambassador to Japan.

Finally, the icing on the cake: look at this family tree. I looked at every last name there, all Irish or Anglo or something, even "Shriver," except Schwarzenegger of course. But look at the bottom. Look who our friend Caroline married…. ((((( SCHLOSSBERG ))))). She marries some NY art Jew forever tainting the family name with a litter (3 kids) of fucking kikes now infesting the Kennedy family forever. And you know this Jew is some fraudulent art dealer and intentionally married this stupid bitch to have Jewish Kennedys.

Fuck this cunt so hard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caroline_Kennedy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennedy_family#Family_tree

WHY ISN'T THIS PIECE OF HUMAN SCUM DISPATCHEDPEPPEREDPROCESSEDCONTROLLEDELIMINATEDREMOVEDTERMINATED YET?
I won't do it alphabet soup, I promise

My first thought was just how tenuous is our existence in this world. The only thing separating most from Mr. Kitt is one emergency or tragic event.

Inskeep most definitely is jewish. I listen to npr almost every day beausec its the only talk station in my area and i dont like music all that much. Once he was talking to someone that was saying they and friends would talk all night and even continue talking late on the doorstep as the friends were leaving. Inskeep said that, while growing up, their family called it a "jewish good-bye". I suppose there's a modicum of a chance he's not jewish but why the fuck would you call it that?

Also, music produced by (((eric goldberg))). Don't forget (((terry gross))), (((sam sanders))) (could be german), and (((ari Shapiro))).

Forgot about (((nina totenberg))), (((robert siegel))), and (((linda wertheimer))). Npr is the most jewish organization I can think of not counting shit like the adl.

If you live in California, you can find Pacifica Radio and listen to something even farther left than NPR. Absolutely heretical.