Homeless "experiment"

Been seeing this shit on every fucking corner of the internet and hearing about how heartbreaking it is.

revelist.com/viral/unicef-social-experiment-homeless-child/3297/change-starts-when-you-choose-to-care/9

They dress up a girl as a homeless kid and cherrypick the clips where she is ignored.

Even if they all ignored her which I doubt, its because homeless parents, and even non homeless ones routinely use their children to scam people. Which is they they ignored.

Maybe if the degenerates didnt use their kids to make a quick buck all the time they wouldnt be left to rot

Homeless children in a first world country shouldn't exist at all, or Westerners should be up in arms over their government over squandered taxes.

I mean…

Until we can start sterilizing homeless women homeless children will remain a fact.

If government agencies are taking away christian children, they have enough funds to take away homeless children.

…Why is this surprising?

If you take away a homeless woman's children they just have more.

If you take away a homeless woman's children she is just going to have more.

People in my country used to give, even when there was not a lot to give. Then it turns out they were pretty much all scam artists. Even if they aren't, giving hurts them in the end and everyone around them because giving to the homeless just involves them wanting more rather than be thankful. At best, these days I just direct homeless peoples and beggars who approach me to social services and charities. I would help them more if we can truly prove they are what they claim though. Also, yes, like others have said, there cannot be true homelessness in first world countries. I hear US even have section housing and such and welfare so is ridiculous and impossible unless they are scammers.

Why don't they take them home? All this pieces of shit that comment & share & like the video? Oh, you want from my money to support this leeches because you pay no taxes? Fuck off.

I hate that Conservatives hicks come here. They think taxes are really paying for things, haha. You're not paying for shit you moron. It's all printed money supported by the Jew World Order and Military complex. That's why we kill "dictators" who refuse our fake money.

They only reason they collect taxes is to keep circulation down. So they can reprint and then give it away to the banks and government "investment" programs all over again.

No.

Shouldn't the state take care of those children?

How is this anyway related to politics?

Sounds like a great way to have your kid snatched by a pedophile.

Very responsible.

Holla Forums = Politically Incorrect, not politics.

Nothing about that costume suggests homelessness to me.

Or maybe the fact that someone will suspect them of being a pedo if they do help a child in need.

When in all actuality it was just charity.

Two quick examples I'd like to share why libshit ideas have permanently forced me to ignore the homeless and hitchhikers (even if they're white):

A few years ago, I read an article about a class at the University of Berkeley where the students were required to go out and pretend to be homeless and record their experiences through their social justice mindset. For example, did the white girl student pretending to be homeless receive more donations than a black student doing the same? You know, that kind of crap. Ever since then, I ignore every homeless person - they might just be a libshit student doing a social justice project.

I grew up in a small ski-resort mountain town that was overwhelmingly white and wonderful before globalization / forced diversity. There's only one main road around the town and it was commonplace for people to hitchhike because everybody knew each other and worked with each other at the ski resorts. One day you'd get a ride, and perhaps another day you'd give a ride. It worked really well for everybody. Like I said, high trust white community, everybody knew each other. The ski resorts were eventually bought out, the white workforce was replaced with diverse foreigners living in cheap housing at the resorts, and the entire white community was decimated. The foreigners, thinking they're just like everybody else, started trying to hitchhike around the town. The complaints instantly started coming in that nobody is picking up hitchhikers anymore. Well, duh! Instantly, a high trust homogeneous white community where everybody knows each is ruined by libshit diversity. The whites even stopped picking up their fellow whites because the distrust amongst everybody became so great.

Two simple examples of how the libshit mentality destroys society. FU homeless and FU hitchhikers.

In a homogeneous nation, I'd gladly help my own kind, but in a diverse society … no way, you might just be a libshit.

Actually it is politics, politically incorrect is just a hold over from cuckchan. But political correctness is still relevant of course.

I dislike this meme.

I have literally never seen a homeless child in my life. I've seen a few homeless MEN living on the streets downtown though.

Maybe people knew this was bullshit since street kids don't even exist in first world countries.

In Europe gypsy kids run around and beg people for money/food while other gypsy rats pickpocket the people paying attention to the beggars. So obviously locals tell the gypsies to fuck off when they see them. I've never seen a homeless white kid in Western Europe though.

Homesless white women shall save the white race?

C'mon op. At the very least archive your link. Be a bro.

Looks like a legit homepage, definitely bookmarked.

ayy Buddha, nice music you fucking degenerate. 😂👌💯👌💯👌💯

They do, here in Cucknadia they are almost all drugged up squaws though

why is her pussy not covered?

Trust me those bitches might be disgusting are not homeless. Some degenerate desperate Beta or bleeding heart will give them a roof over their heads. The only homeless people legitimately camping out and dying in the cold are men.

Also our cucked government loves to throw money at these subhumans yet they still somehow end up sleeping on the streets. We need to send this "human" garbage back over that ice bridge to Siberia

Ostensibly "homeless" girls are generally ignored in the West because, due to feminism, white knights and the pussy pass, such a creature is virtually nonexistent, I.e a young, especially an attractive, young woman can ALWAYS secure accommodation, easily. If not through the thousands of charities and government programs set up to assist women, then by sweet-talking or simply giving puppy eyes to any random man.

Therefore it is instilled, rightfully so, in the culturae, that any attractive young woman claiming to be homeless is in all,vast likelihood, a street criminal or hustler of some kind, running pity and confidence tricks.

Of course the campaign concentrates on muh poor wulnurubil womyn because women so easily and effectively cause people to hand out their money, "pussy pass"/ white knight/ intrinsic over valuing of women based on their historical role as sustainer's of reproduction ,they have failed to maintain this part of the social contract since the time they chose to abort and contracept away the next generation, directly leasing to a situation which governments use to justify mass I migration.

The primary use of Western women to the elite isnpw as a spender of male income, women were responsible for 90% of consumer spending but earn less than 50% of the wage.

This is more succinctly what I was trying to convey.

I ignore beggars.
You start giving them money they just buy alcohol with it and tell all their other hobo pals the come to the city.
Stop feeding them, like wild animals you feed them them more are just going to come.

They don't exist.
This is why Social Services exists.
If a kid is homeless, they will take the kid and put it into a foster home.

Seriously I used to be a degenerate leftist hippy. Beggars can make alot of money doing nothing but telling a good story. Especially if they have a cute girl helping sell it. Take for example this picture. Some Hippy chick with a $300 dollar coat and a groomed Labrador retriever with all its shots can pretend to be "homeless" and make $500 dollars an hour in a city like Denver or New York without even sucking a single dick.

The only women who are potentially actually homeless are elderly but if you honestly think there are not enough shelters or charity for elderly women and they are not on the streets by choice then you still have alot to learn about the real world. If you see a child who looks like a "street urchin" 9 times out of 10 its a con-man behind the scenes because spanging of the generosity of bleeding heart tourist is good money.
sage because fuck this thread

It can be argued that donations reduce crime, since an addict will get the money some way, if not through charity then through crime.

You are not wrong though. In my city Romanian beggars work 8 hour shifts as beggars. Entire families, while the men are off stealing scrap metal and strongarming vulnerable pensioners into buying "services" like roofing, tarmac drive laying and "gardening", the families send their women to beg. The youngest are in their late teens/early 20s and relatively attractive, white knight betas and women exercising in-group preference for women and egregious vicarious generosity with their husbands' money, assure that each of these " ladies" earns hundreds of pounds sterling a day in tax free hard cash.
They have been running this scam for years, all the while being in receipt of welfare and with warm, spacious, taxpayer funded home to return to at the end of the day.

Even the 70 year old grandmother is on the scam, she plucks a banjo or guitar pathetically (random strings, no melody, completely out of tune) while howling "lyrics". Her shtick is " pity" and it works amazingly.
They all wear traditional Romanian dress, to the leftists in my pretentious but affluent oil boom town, think they are privileged to sample "traditional ethnic culture" and naturally, the pseudo middle-class upstarts, artificially affluent through offshore oil danger money, copy them (look!, we appreciate culture too, we are middle class now!).

So what do these poor downtrodden "disadvantaged immigrants" do with the thousands of sterling they have been raking in every week for about the last decade? Answer, they are property magnates / local Lairds in Romania, having bought up and built from scratch countless properties with their dishonestly acquired loot, scavenged while being funded by the council (local govt).

How does user know the background? He has contacts who work for the city. Their activities are well known but like every other UK council, this one was taken over by cultural Marxists decades ago, they love such redistribution of wealth.
Video related because I know this sounds completely over the top and no cunt will believe me. Note, she has improved her fretting it seems but the point remains.
This is just one of a huge family, all working the miin drag, every day, for years, while white native veterans get arrested for begging.

Welcome to Britain.

looks like stock image

I figured out not to give to the "homeless" when they just happen to strategically place themselves around ABC stores and rarely anywhere else.

When/if I do give, it's food only, no money.

Look at her, she's starving, the poor soul! ;_;

Yea ok pay foryour utility bills in bottle caps and leave us the fuck aline faggot

all of leftism is just appeal to emotion

Boy, I bet you think you're on top of this. Jelenie płacą łosiowe.

You know the younger kids often aren't theirs'? The gypsies abduct small kids in the Balkans and drug em up on opiates so they sleep all the time.

There's a really fat nigger woman who lives outside the public library where I live. She's been there for over a decade. I guess it's sort of like a home with no roof.

wat do?

Firstly this kid is an actor, everyone who ignored her has the correct intuition and all those that offered help were wrong.

I have NEVER seen a street urchin that wasn’t a gypsy in the west (and anyone with one iota of street smarts knows you don’t even look in the direction of a gypsy) therefore this “social experiment is retarded”.

There simply aren’t homeless children in most of the west because the state DOES provide for them, hence the presence of one is suspicious, they have to be a gypsy and a gypsy isn’t a homeless person.

This experiment is like dressing someone up like a giant man-squid outfit and calling people stupid for not running away from it because the giant man-squid could kill them. No so because man-squids don’t exist, it is clearly a man in a costume doing some bullshit “social experiment”.

Also no man in their right mind would approach a child in the street, it simply isn’t worth risking being put on a list and having your life destroyed for the crime of trying to help. Even if one was concerned the only option is to call the authorities.

There's a "homeless" woman that I see on a certain corner fairly regularly. She frowns and holds a sign that says something like "hungry and pregnant, need help".
She's been pregnant for over a year.
And that's why I never help panhandlers. I'm not averse to helping someone, but these people are mostly just lowlifes who'd rather debase themselves by begging than look for work.

I would never approach a homeless kid because out of fear its just a honeypot and I will get tackled by a muscular tactical team.

I would just call 911 from a distance but why bother they wouldn't send a patrol car out for a homeless kid.

Stop, this "if i approach X, X might call the police and sue me" has to stop, this is nowhere close to reality, it only happens in extremely few cases, or in America.

So now, if you ever see a distressed person in public, please remember it's probably just a UNICEF experiment.

tldr I ended up homeless for a stretch, most of the other kids do it for them selves, it's easy hang out, get drunk or high what ever you do. Most kids treat it like a vacation. If you don't have an out it's pretty much up to you and luck if you don't want to be homeless.

They always make money, unless they are extremely autistic and can't manage a basic level of hygiene / human interaction skills. I always did well no matter what and only on an extended train ride that I didn't want to get off of would I ever end up going hungry, but I always had dog food as an option but it never came to that.

It costs some thing like 8 dollars a day to eat, less if you eat for free, the worst people are the alcoholics and junkies, they consume until the day they die, amassing any where from 50-500+ dollars a day.

I being a smoker spent 10-20$/month on tobacco, drank coffee about 2-5$/Day along with food being about 0-15$/day and then dog food so another 22 dollars a week for that all coming out to about 372 dollars for a 30 day span, which comes out to about 12.50 bare minimum to make ends meet. That being said every thing I need can be gotten for free, many places and people give out dog food, most local animal places give out dog food, vets will some times exchange work for dog food, people literally pull over and insist that you take food for your dog any pet store is requried to throw away any pet food with damaged packaging. Cigarettes are literally every where, you can go out and gather buts, cut the burnt end off, get the tobacco and reroll it with rolling papers, every where that has food throws food out whether its bad or good, bakeries and pizza places are especially good because of day olds and misorders and if you go in some times the managers will hook you up. The only thing that can't just be found is a cup of coffee.

AND THEN ON TOP OF THAT GUESS WHAT THE FUCK MOTHER FUCKERS. FOODIES, Yes The gov't gives you 200/Month in free food money just for being you, you're also likely to get emergency cash aid another 200-300 a month and then on top of that there is disability which comes out to about 737 dollars a month and you can do it all from the comfort of the drop in center usually.

So you see what I'm saying here is kinda like fuck em' because a vast majority of them are balls, it litterally almost costs nothing if you have low standards theres some alright ones as well, I only like the filled pack, boot wearing, dog feeding, train hopping crowd which is an uber specific homeless demographic as opposed to the vast majority of druggies, alchys and crack whores but none the less some hoboformational post for you goys.

Don't hate them for what they are, Hate them for why they are

Hate homeless people with mental illness, one time this schizophrenic homeless man acted like he pointed a gun at me in a gas station and laughed, I followed him on my way out and hit him with the side of my car door as I drove past, never saw him in town again.

As it has been said before, giving to the homeless seems to only attract more homeless and of course they do not ever ever use the charity they receive well. This behaviour happens so frequently that it has been parodied multiple times throughout media. I think it's something called dependence, like how park officials keep telling people not to feed the animals because it'll only attract more animals expecting handouts which will then cause them to stop hunting for their own food through their own efforts and just become dependent on bread crusts and crumbs.

Oh and I'd like to add that the idea of child homelessness in a western first world country is extremely ridiculous to the point that I've never seen it outside scamming gypsies. Asia is the hotspot for child homelessness from my experience though; with India, China, and Southeast Asia being the hotspots. Is it sad? Yes. But the people who claim to care most for them in the loudest manner are the ones that tend to do the least for them to begin with. That video is nothing more than appeal to emotion clickbait. Only a fool without critical thinking skills would not realise they are being gleeped.

Mate, those are fucking gypsies.

Were you the one who made a thread on Holla Forums last summer about being from a trade school and having to survive homeless?

Great post and image.

If only they could learn from and take responsibility for their poor choices but a lot of leftists seem to not understand the second.

It always makes me a little confused when I see panhandlers with nicer clothes on then I do. and then sometimes you catch them playing with their phones behind the sign. If you want free money at least try to look the part.

HAHA

no

wait a minute, you're telling me, people don't want to stand near thieving gypsies? well color me surprised
t. bulgarian in sofia

also worth watching

It's really more like "If I approach X, Y will call the police and ruin my life."

X is usually in need of some assistance and unlikely to turn down help unless it's coming from a predator.

Y, on the other hand, is a concerned citizen with an inherent distrust of the white men who built the civilization they find themselves surrounded by. And Y will also not back down from the snap-judgment of any white man lending aid, because he's after something and rapey-looking.

Eventually, after a lot of haranguing, Y might even manage to get the authorities to go through your things until something that "proves" you're a creep comes to light, thus validating their beliefs about everything, forever.

Sick burn bro

There was a lawyer in Boston that was arrested for panhandling. Mother fucker was pulling in over $1000 a month.

First of all…
No.

Gypsies always manage to look and smell like absolute steaming dogshit, either when they got a lot money or they don't. It's not abnormal to try to avoid them, since they also act like niggers a lot of times and the more risky ones will even forcibly take exposed money out of your wallet if you are enough of a cuck to not take it back. I sometimes give money to native beggars (very rare kind), since they are humble enough to not act like that and always stay away from the gypsies.

t. had gypsies as neighbors and gypsy beggars in my city since forever

If you are a white male you have to be very careful these days, don't approach children, don't approach women, hide and pray.
White has its privileges.

Why are you still alive?

Wow that's 500 dollars less than what people here get monthly for welfare, what a player.

There is a charity which pays a lump sum to homeless and/or drug addicted women to get their tubes tied.

As far as I am aware it gets shitloads of hate from the left

This reminded me of a gypsy old woman in Italy. They are on the street and looking for the pictures on the smart phones to print the pictures out.

BR?BR? bolsonaro 2016 brazilian friend

Homeless are disgusting. In Paris they take baby rabbits, stick them in a high place (atop a wall or bollard) with no water or shade from the sun and charge people a euro or so to pet the bunny. The rabbits either fall to their death attempting to escape or they are literally cooked alive atop the hot concrete.

Can't tell if being a beggar and chewing the coattails of a virtue-signaler is better than blindly leeching off of barely-willing citizens.

I've been homeless twice in my life. The entire public understanding of it is bullshit. People are surprisingly generous if you're not a dirty cunt.

Probably just my privilege talking.

I was demi-homeless for two weeks. Moved to a new city with a shoestring budget and no job or housing. I got a cheap hostel by the night, took all my shit with me when I went out, left early in the morning and returned at night. Hung out in coffee shops, mcdonalds, the library, anywhere with free wifi. Breakfast was instant oatmeal, food was bought daily at the grocery store and eaten there or on a bench. Coffee shops were alright, but the library and mcdonalds were FULL of homeless fucks who went in there to get free toilet, water, wifi, and even sleep. Mcdicks can do what it wants, but the library homeless pretty much subsist off our tax money for the utilities and space they take. Many homeless actually live right near the library for this reason, and line up every morning to get inside. They're nasty, smelly, cough all over. This one woman had a huge 64 ounce big insulated chug jug of soda, and was eating a huge bag of those nasty smelling chips, while using a library-provided laptop. It was so disgusting smelling, and this crone would belch and scratch her nethers and stuff, I had to move to the second floor where I couldn't even find an electric outlet that worked. It was just disgusting. Homeless are nothing but a drain. In my city we have them all over, with huge shopping carts they stole full of their shit covered in a tarp, and they camp in and sleep in the parks, and god knows where they piss and shit but probably all over. Most of the parks are near a stream, a stream people's kids and dogs play in, and I'm thinking of the toileting these bums do in that stream. They sit around and harass you for money or ask to "borrow" your phone. They harass drivers, walk up to stopped cars and harass the people at their window. Most of them are mentally ill or drug addicts.

I wish we could exterminate them. The city would be so much better, and more wealthy, for it. Parks actually belonging to the people again instead of being free squat pads and permanent campsites for these disgusting wastes of oxygen. There's plenty of work, but they don't want to work, they want you to just give them money. Lazy, entitled literal shitstains on society.

I go to uni in NYC and pass through union square and the surrounding area. You see a bunch of homeless people wearing better clothes with better hairstyles than me. The best are the ones who sit with their very nicely written signs and read some hipster novel or knit. They probably make more than i do a month.

They are so fucking annoying, sitting outside mcdonalds or something. Sometimes even going inside and begging seat to seat. They are why i stopped eating lunch altogether, getting harassed daily isn't fun.

The nignogs on crack with schizophrenia are the worst. Had one try to pretend to reach into his pocket for a gun at McDonald's. But he had nothing in his pocket obviously so i told him to fuck himself.

Seriously fuck these people.

Funny how a "social experiment" that would victimize white males wouldn't be welcome.
Like having 3-4 different people sit and watch kids, one being awhite male with a coat and typical pedo, while another is a white female or some shit.
:^)

Vancouver?