My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence...

My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people. While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Hopsin's Ill Mind of Hopsin 1-9, J Cole's Born Sinner and 2014 Forest Hills Drive. All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=at&t uniform&_sacat=0
ebay.com/itm/FedEx-Uniform-1-4-Zip-Pullover-Sweatshirt-Stan-Herman-Sz-RG-XXL-/232180866330?hash=item360f0edd1a:g:3ksAAOSwA3dYV0wE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where can I Find that Song when They're Riding in the Car, since you are "so intelligent"…

Actual high iq here, I can't into music. Don't know why. That is all.

hai guys im hiy iq as well
finally some people i can relate to

why cant most full grown adults see the fourth dimension? i learned to do that when i was 4 years old. idiots lol

I have a high IQ yet I'm a useless NEET who shitposts on Holla Forums

Goes to show that IQ only measures potential and not immediate intelligence.

i can tell you're an idiot just from reading your post

nigger I know things you cannot even begin to comprehend.

no u

My mom said I have high iq too but she put me in special ed

yeah, but can you communicate with females?

IQ = Autism Quotent

What do you think of niggers?

OP is a nigger

OP is a Flamboyant Tyrannosaurus Faggot.

tell me something i don't know and something i won't understand, oh faggoty one!

It's nice to hear that smart people can be losers just like us plebs. Thank you, op. I needed that boost today.

kys

You had me there for a moment. Well played

0/10

op you are fucking retarded

and most importantly
>tfwnogf

You obvious weren't smart to realize how stupid you look by making this thread

true facts incomming here

yes, we are all very smart. why are we posting on Holla Forums? because the society we live in is a fear based negative reinforcement based society where you are rewarded little to nothing for huge amounts of suffering and punished in thousands of ways no matter what you do.

people woke up and voted trump because they are that that sick of this shit.

we have huge amounts of ambition and wonderful dreams but no obvious way to do anything with them here in the flat world in the simulation.

don't worry. here we have infinity; but soon we will have eternity.

please share. I love learning. school never satisfied that itch and punished learning instead.

I'm not that user but I can teach you some pretty mindfucky stuff if you want.

Want to learn the real jedi wave. And not some bullshit psychology stuff, the real deal.

How does it feel to be the coolest cat on the playground?

yes please

are you there?

I have an IQ over 200. Sometimes I unzip my pants in public and hang my balls out the zipper.

Why is a "genius" an 18 y/o high school student?

Yea, I'm here. Incoming wall of text.

oh goodness I'm much excite

thinking back, my comment could have been more well thought out. I was just that excited. I sounded silly. I admit it.

I'm waiting patiently but now I'm really feeling that feely feel that this is going to be a HUGE wall of text

looking forward to reading it though.

So you are in a place that you really shouldn't be in. You need to stay there, presumably to steal/find/"borrow"/whatever an object. You are in a highly secure area, and a security guard has found you. What do you do? You do the jedi wave.

The problem with the jedi wave is that it is missing something. It needs a flimsy piece of plastic that you can produce at home with things you buy on amazon.

Go out in public and find some guy with an ID badge. Talk to him. Tell him that you need a picture of him for a scavenger hunt or something. Make some shit up. All you need is a picture of the id. If you are lazy you can probably find a pic of the id through a company tour. Now get on your computer with photoshop, and make a semi-convincing design. Print it out, apply it to the card, ???, PROFIT. The things needed to produce these types of id's can be found online pretty cheaply

www.amazon.com/PVC-Card-Making-Kit-Laminator/dp/B001O7KCQK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482641518&sr=8-1

I swear you could run an entire criminal empire on shit you buy on amazon and ebay.

Be the delivery guy, be a Version technician, uniforms for almost any company can be bought online, and if you can't buy it online you can custom order embroidered t-shirts online cheap. Just in case you ever see this, at&t never walks into your company office and says "Let me into your wiring closet." At&t doesn't even do service calls.

ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=at&t uniform&_sacat=0

ebay.com/itm/FedEx-Uniform-1-4-Zip-Pullover-Sweatshirt-Stan-Herman-Sz-RG-XXL-/232180866330?hash=item360f0edd1a:g:3ksAAOSwA3dYV0wE

Now if all else fails there is usually one other trick I employ. Companies often audit the security of some facilities. They will hire security consultants to come out and "engage" the target. They will receive a piece of paper that reads the rules of engagement on their property. If they get caught, they can show these to a security guard and continue on with their business. However, there is nothing special about these papers. Find a picture of someone's engagement papers online. Photoshop them, and print them out on your own. A security guard won't give it a second fucking thought.

I'll admit that my fear is irrational when we're living in a fairy land of happy-go lucky cyborgs who golf on asteroid field colonies and beautiful waterfalls of never-ending food. As of this moment, that's not real. What is real is that the woods in the back of my house are dying, my cousins are getting cancer from leached carcinogenic materials in Northern Alberta, and I'm not going to put up with this shit anymore.

I couldn't give a damn if I'm having an emotional, knee-jerk reaction to your name calling right now. You want progress, yorozaposter? Then go and live in a reality where time is linear to begin with. What are you trying to make better, hm? Your sweet, perfect little life? Where's your sweet fossil fuel going to come from, huh? Titan? Or, no… let me be a snide asshole here and assume that the all mighty progress, your FUCKING deity, is going to find a super-dee-duper fix-it to the sinking ship of today's world? You haven't been to the Pacific Garbage Patch, have you? I've seen what unbridled and arrogant hubris has done to the wilderness, and human communities.

Get off your high horse, and smell the roses. I'm sick of your arrogance, your tut-tut at every insane rambling I make. You should have just come out and told me to go fuck myself while you had the chance, but nope, you had to conceal it with every inch of logic in your pea-sized brain. Passive aggressiveness certainly isn't your strongsuit.

While I'm at it, I should probably quit this site. Most of you hate me for my beliefs (which is fine, go right ahead), and we don't really have anything in common anymore. Have fun using me as a hilarious comparison to any possible future members who have similar beliefs. Can't blame any of you, I'm not good at explanations anyway. So bye bye, forever. (le 8gag may may inb4 he cums back in two weeks he he!!!!!). Enjoy the circlejerk before this shitstain of an internet cult dies. I'm sure the comparisons to fundamentalist Christians and the Unabombers will be hilarious to the 11 of you who come on here enough.

ive seen this copypasta before tbh.

0/10

Kek

When I was 13, I tied this girl that was 12 with a jumprope, then beat the fuck out of her.

By the time I was done, her lip was split, her wrists were bleeding from the rope cuttin into them, one of her eyes was swollen shut, she was missing two teeth, her small tits will entirely black and blue, her pussy was bleeding, and I’m fairly sure that several bones in her feet were broken.

When I let her down, she crumpled on the floor and went into a fetal position and just hugged her legs to her chest and sobbed quietly.

I suddenly got very aroused seeing that, so I pulled out my dick (I has actally hit puberty at 12 and was hairy, balls dropped and everything functioning) and started jerking off quietly. Eventually, I started to breathe harder, and she noticed what I was doing, and she just looked at me with this look of absolute horror on her face.

It was at that moment that I climaxed and sprayed probably my all time most voluminous load of cum all over face and chest.

Then, I picked up her torn shirt from the ground, wiped off my dick and tossed it to her.

I told her to clean herself up and that if she ever told anyone, I would go to her house and kill her while she slept, and that if anyone asked who hurt her, she should say a bunch of highschool kids did it.

When I think back on it, I think she was the first girl I ever loved.

Fuck now that I have re-read my wall of text I can see every single spelling mistake.

please excuse my raging autism.

whoa, reading.

I have to admit I'm severely disappointed.

Hey, it works. It might not be all that hyped up but I have gotten into some pretty cool places doing it.

Your post is elfchan quality!

I don't believe that for one second. that whole guide is essentially mid-tier b8 designed to get people to assume its a good guide and then try it so that they get caught and completely fucked over.

no thanks.

Technically its not illegal. It is illegal to do it with federal issued id's tho. I will admit the guide is shit tier, but you get the jist.

I do this shit professionally tho.

Why am I not buying this?

Hahaha… not falling for it.

if you go do stupid shit its not like I care. All I'm saying is that it can be done.

Here is your (you) btw.

I believe you OP. All of what you say is true. You are an genius. I will make love to you. Please post ur pritty feet bby.

People who think IQ matters are idiots

IQ of 193 here. I listen exclusively to Death Grips and Super Eurobeat. I am so fucking smart that I can't connect with other people, that's why I have no friends and watch anime all day. I don't even have a job, no one will hire me cause I'm too smart. I just shitpost all day.

With all that going for you, why are you such an asshole?

How many cocks do you typically suck on a daily basis? I know that once your IQ reaches 162 or above, it becomes a compulsive habit congruent to your relative IQ score. Let us assume that you are engaged in the bare minimum of 163 per day. Any way you slice it, you are still and always a faggot.

I'm a doctor btw ;)

You peasants should be thankful that I would even graced your pathetic board withmy present.

#ThingsThatDidn'tHappen

If it is true, I feel sorry for you that you're still in HS. My IQ is about a std dev lower and I had to get drunk and high to even stand being in that place

cough

Actual iq 134 here
i'm just a savant autist to bee ho nest

maybe just an outlier

actual savant or just introverted?

rationality and empathy don't both occur in the same person fuck off and accept your sociopathic masters

You are just a marxist nigger

*intellect

IQ measures intellect, not intelligence.

And not entirely accurately.

Eat a fat dick. IQ and success aren't separate, with diminishing returns after 140

lol