Official Trap Thread

Official Trap Thread

You sure are persistent tonight. I'll unban your other IP and let you have your trap thread.
Merry Christmas cock sucker.

Go fuck yourself you censorship loving ċuck

Go back to 4chan you dick loving fag

who are the cutest traps with the palest skin and cutest butts and most feminine cocks?

u no u liek

Based

However, traps are degenerate.

this is atrocious

Maybe you should leave Holla Forums

Now there's a rebuttal.

gtfo

i also started the pro pedo thread you pro censorship ċuck

You do realize he only makes trap threads here to piss people like you off, don't you?

I actually start trap,pedo,beastiality and many more threads to piss off mods but the ruleelfs getting mad at randomness on a random board is also worth it.

It's entertaining I'll give you that.
I'm guessing you make the Sip, Hi user, and the Help me I'm lost threads as well?

1. starting the same threads over and over isn't "random"
2. this isn't the "random" board. it's anime/random

More of this goddess?

You do realize us doing the same thing is what lead to 4chan becoming nothing but trap threads, right?

I do not make any of the threads you mentioned.

by that logic most of the threads here would be gone.
If mods allowed these types of threads than i wouldn't be posting them.
No

What kind of stupid logic is that?

Hi. BO here. We allow pedo threads now stop posting kthxbye merry christmas

You do realize 4chan is always open if you want a ruleċucked Holla Forums

ironically I'm banned from 4chan for posting CP.

no its not faggot go make /ab/ if you want that. Holla Forums is random, period

So you're a pedo that wants threads he only approves of.
Just because you're a pedo doesn't mean you're not a ruleċuck.

OY VEY THE GALL OF THIS GOY!!!

That would be me, you newfag.

Fuck you, go back to 4chan or to another place full of board killing faggots

:)

no, it's meta

No, I get being gay, but…
I know some of you are secure enough in your sexuality to admit it, but the rest of you need to own up to the fact that you're literally homosexuals. Your metaphorical closets are fully open and everyone can hear you moaning over the man you're sucking off about how gay you aren't in there. Just come out, okay? Denying what we can clearly see is just making you look gayer than necessary. Just come out of that closet. Stop saying things like "feminine" and "she/her". They're men. You're posting and fapping to men. This is a gay thread and that's 110% A-OK. It's okay to be gay.
t. a homosexual man

Nice projections faggot.

t. a perfectly straight trap enthusiast

Just admit you are actually faggots, and finallly stop dragging down the good name of heterosexuals.

that doesn't sound gay to me, fam

Also, you're that one guy spamming this stillborn meme ad nauseam, aren't you?

See again, you fucking illiterate nigger.

See

What part of ftm trap/crossdresser didn't get through your thick skull, you cumgurgling moron?

See

You can refer to that post till the end of times, it still doesn’t change the fact that you are one of the following:
A) A retard who can’t read
B) Trolling
C) Both

You can refer to that post till the end of times, it still doesn’t change the fact that you are one of the following:

You don't get it, my dude. Either is gay. Fapping to a man who thinks he's a woman is gay and/or fapping to a woman who thinks she's a man is gay, regardless of your own biological setup. Trannies are fucking gay. You following me?

Please, do tell us all what is gay about fapping to a girl/woman dressed in a male fashion?

XY, my nigger. You feelin' me?

Why not all three? :^)

Don't start this argument of "traps aren't gay" because men dressed as women are gay, and women dressed as men are gay

Those XY chromosomes tell another story. You can try to spin it any way you want, the fact of the matter is that it is a biological woman.

Go back to highschool biology, my man

Can anyone find me sauce or MOAR plz
(not gay btw lol)

Let me spell it out. I'm gonna assume you're a man. So you're a man and you're fapping to a tranny. MTF is gay because it's biologically another guy, and FTM is gay because she looks like a guy. Guy-on-guy is the definition of gay. If you were 100% straight, you'd go for an actual woman that looks like a woman. Best you can do is claim bisexual. It's not complicated.

This post sums up perfectly why gay men are no friend to the trans community.

and a guy fapping to a girl who looks like a guy is, by definition, not guy-on-guy.

'cause the girl isn't a guy.

the girl is a girl.

mtf traps is gay tho

sauce? does she have a cock?

Yea you are

no

was on chaturbate and is now post-op … but I forget the name

According to this logic, you could have sex with the same person and be straight or gay depending on what clothing he's wearing.

The biggest problem with traps is how in denial about their sexuality the people who like them are.

bump

Moar