18 FACTS ABOUT Holla Forums

18 FACTS ABOUT Holla Forums

1. Holla Forums is actually known as Infinity Chan but the URL couldn't be infinitely long so the owner shortened it to 8, or "Hachi".
2. When he was 1 year old he was adopted
0. Hi from the future!
3. Holla Forums has a cousin named reddit.
In 1990 during the Gulf War Holla Forums was used as a currency instead of Oil.
4. Despite common belief that Reddit owner Charles Darwin invented the "meme" it was actually Holla Forums that synthesized the first meme.
5. Holla Forums was the 2nd website the internet created.
6. He was born in a wheelchair but overcame it in his late teens thanks to cyborg enhancements.
7. The creator of Holla Forums was once a bacon salesmen before one of his bacon gave him the idea of creating it.
8. Holla Forums is the 3rd largest known species currently living on Holla Forums.
9. Time travelers actually exist.
10. Holla Forums was once a used car salesmen!
11. He was born in Columbia!

Where are the 5 other facts?

Holla Forums is mostly comprised of the anons with autism levels that were too severe for 4chan – that's right, congratulations, you faggots are basically the most autistic people on the internet.

You act like a bunch of self-entitled children who throw temper-tantrums when mommy says "no". And btw, it's LITERALLY a symptom of autism when you find repetitive behavior appealing (see: catalog, any given time of day)

There's a reason why you're some of the biggest fucking losers on the planet, and guess what, it's not because of "normies" – it's because you're petulant children who cannot relate to other people in an effective manner.

The more that I frequent this site, the more I sympathize with fascism and the less I sympathize with the callow notion of liberty that you imbeciles espouse.

That said, some of you are pretty cool

Time travelers?

*kisses you on the lips*

What I find hilarious about Holla Forums is any time an user mentions he has a gf or wife, everyone in the thread claims that he is a elf. If the user is naive enough to try to clearify, they just persist to call him a elf. For example, if an user says he lets his gf go out alone something, she must be banging other men. Its like, you're either a elf or you just keep your gf from having a social life. The ironic thing is, that behavior will drive your gf away. The term elf wasn't throw around this much a year ago. seriously, how do you justify using the word "elf" ironically? You're only saying it because everyone else is. Do you just accept your a sheep?

elf

See, just using the flag almost makes you a decent person, but you're still very much a bourgeoise faggot to believe that there's any sympathy towards fascism as a result from despising Lumpen.

For you see, Lumpen are the foundation of fascism. Fascism is the most concentrated form of autism and faggotry (see: bundle of sticks). Their fantasy world resembles that of other autists who follow other fandoms (like ponies, dungeons and dragons, star trek and so on) use as escapism. And just read about Hitlers beta admiration of a woman he never even spoke to.

You have yet a lot to learn to really pass as a Marxist Leninist, young one.

I'm gonna let you in on a secret reality (you're probably only pretending to be aware of) that I've been dealing with since the exodus.

Holla Forums is full of the internet equivalent to political refugees. Think Casablanca but with more Nazis.

Before GamerGate there were all manner of other groups of posters deemed "too extreme" for halfchan. Much of the alt. right in the case of Holla Forums, various people banned for hundreds of reasons from Holla Forums, people who want to discuss lolcows when discussion of them became forbidden on halfchan, the most annoying elements from various fandoms. All the people who made the most autistic threads on halfchan eventually found their way here after a ban.

Now, half/tv/ had a particularly antagonistic relationship with the group of people you're chatting with now. They've variously described themselves as "Actress enthusiasts" but they're responsible for every creepy thing attributed to half/tv/ over the years. Whenever an underage or underage-looking actress got creeped the fuck out by being tweeted pictures of some dude's cum all over a picture of them, or a shrine to them in someone's home, it was someone from this group.

They'd post endless threads, day in day out about various Disney and Nickelodeon shows, and insist they were intentionally sexual. "Look, some kind of goop hit this girl's face! PRETEND IT'S CUM!" "Look! This girl looked at a tub of popcorn she was eating from! SHE'S PRETENDING THIS VENTRILOQUIST DUMMY HAS A PENIS IN IT AND SHE LIKES IT!"

Endless stories about various actresses with giant misshapen heads and flat chests and how they wondered what their armpits smelled like, how they harassed them on a livestream about showing them their fucking feet, exaggerated recitations on the qualities of their menstruation blood. Pictures of small girls and references to pedophilia, perhaps discussing their desire to have a daughter, who they totally wouldn't molest, oh no no no, they'd just sleep with her. Naked. But totally innocently, they could restrain themselves. Unless, you know, she got curious.

Needless to say an endless cycle of banning, people who didn't like pedos complaining, the pedos stomping their feet and asserting they "just wanted to discuss actresses" while getting increasingly vile and crass. This constant back and forth (as these people would spam the board all day, every day and demand their own board, and ban evade constantly) likely encouraged the moderation there towards it's current draconian state.

One day they created their own imageboard, several in fact. I can't remember the url, but they had a "/celeb/" board. There they could shitpost and spam their individual pedophilic waifus to their hearts content… but then they realized quickly… This was boring without a audience. You see, pedophiles hate eachother. The only way they can stop hating eachother for any period of time is if people are actively telling them they're shit forcing them to band together against everyone else. Their threads would get repetitive and they'd go through their disturbing folders with hundreds of still frames of each actress very quickly.

They came here, they created various boards notably /waifuist/ and /got/ but the same thing happened again and again, no one wanted to talk to them and their behavior chased all posters away from their respective boards.

So now they're here. They've been here for weeks, largely contained in their /got/ threads. People still hate them and regularly tell them they're annoying, but they persist. You know, autism and all. But people eventually hide the threads. They're being ignored again. So they've started popping up in other threads more now. Started making threads about feet, started posting threads about nickelodeon shows, started replying to threads with the same gifs and images of young-looking actresses they do everywhere.

Because of the lax moderation on this Holla Forums, I suspect over the course of several months since they aren't getting banned, they'll eventually chase all the traffic away and be confused as to why Holla Forums died "all of a sudden". Without an ounce of self-awareness they won't look back at /got/ and /waifuist/ and /celeb/ and /who/ and every other stillborn board they've created and killed by association, because to do so would require admitting that the way they behave is fucking annoying to everyone else.

it's 7 other user…

Why not allow dangerous drugs, then let idiots die from them? It'd clean up the streets and gene pool very quickly. We're under a fascism of feelings, which protects monsters from people using self defense, being offended by everyday things, and things in their environment that may kill them. If we allow it, most of the problem people will destroy themselves via stupidity, and others will only be able to do far less damage. I don't really give this system a name, besides common sense and letting people reap what they sow.

Never fucking mind - I didn't notice the retarded number system

10 facts about chiru.no

1. It was originally known as flac-chan, which began on July 4th 2014
2. At first it had only a single directory of music with ~1000 songs but it later grew to have over 13TB of music
3. chiru.no is responsible for the deaths of over 6,000,000 jews and niggers, making it a shining example of White Power
4. Chiruno is the Japanese name for Cirno
5. I was blasting it in my car as I ran over a kike the other day. Score one for the good guys.
6. chiru.no is officially anti-circlejerk™
7. FLAC is for aryans, mp3 is for subhumans
8. The average listener has hung at least 10 niggers
9. There is no music player but mpd, and gmpc is its client
10. Doing drugs is good for you

fashion baby
elf is its brand new baby
just like yesterday we called them just retards and before that idiots, but now autistic is edgy
but remember italians were there way before *chan
cornuto

You seem really butjurt

0. Hi from the future!

LOL!

there's an infestation of them on /r9k/ too

t. normalfag