Red pill dosing

Shit…

I feel so bad for John. I first heard last month he was heavily red-pilled in massive doses back over on halfchan relating to Hitler and the Holocaust, and has since spiraled into a deep dish depression. His mother apparently has contacted psychiatrists on his current mental health status too, which causes deep concern in his following.

In his most recent VORW he subtly mentioned he has hurt himself on multiple occasions - claiming he's slowly losing his mind and is not sure if it's the fast food he's been eating en mass or the recent hardcore red-pilling.

Should we only red-pill the strong minded? some folk like little Johnny just don't have what it takes. He may very well end his life due to not being able to swallow the pill.

Pics related - I've documented his mental downfall.

It's a sad state of affairs my friends..

ONE OF US!

who is this faggot anyway?

I doubt it's the redpilling, he probably can't handle the shitposting about him.

The most redpilled reviewer of oven pizza you'll ever witness.

For how long are you planning to make this thread every off day on several boards?

Just give me a ballpark figure.

Until I get more viewers on my videos

We all went through the depression at least once, at least I did. The realization that your race is being lead to extinction by it's own nations, governments, (((businesses))), that all news stations that still remain are controlled by jews who want to see whites eradicated, and that it's very difficult to talk to anyone about it without worrying that they'll stop talking to you or call the police on you, it's a very stressful thing.

But the human mind is a resilient thing. He will overcome this depression and come out stronger and better for it.

The redpill made me happier to be honest.

It's like a new hope.

ok

Wasn't watching his videos for a while, I guess I will check it out.
… Or not exactly. Who watches this garbage? Those who care to leave their shitty comment and use bots to boost it with likes? Link a video in which he said anything about the redpilling.

Most people can't handle just the red pill. Sometimes you have to mix in a little white pill, green pill, iron pill, whatever means necessary to stave off the black pill.

I know the pill meme is forced, but it works in this case.

Go on..

No

please no

I wish to forget

Well i'll let you in on the yellow-pill if you tell me

I had depression too, but I swallowed the green pill. It took some time to digest it, but I finally feel at peace and on the grand road to self mastery. Also don't listen to misinfo on /fringe/ and don't bother doing sigils because you give your spiritual energy away to demons in exchange for probability bending which you can do yourself anyway if you preserved said energy

STOP MAKING THIS THREAD EVERYWHERE YOU FUCKING ANNOYING RETARD, NO ONE CARED THE FIRST TIME NO ONE WILL CARE NOW

Beat the struggle and you become stronger, or you can just chose to die.

Stop trying to meme this.

nigger

Modern parenting in a nutshell, here.

stop forcing this thread, faggot